Top 10 team list

Comments

• here limes, watch this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5waHerOWCKk looks like this to me from this thread

sorry to here about your boyfriend finally getting caught cheating as well.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IrItvNyWy_E
  • '1q wrote:
    ;2005985']WCG?? you mean WEM?
    ok there :)
    and since they went there cause they got 2nd place (smurfing).................................

Ok, they smurfed and they went because another team didn't go. But they did better than the 1st place wogl team, meaning they're better where it counts.
  • SPUNJ wrote: »
    Ok, they smurfed and they went because another team didn't go. But they did better than the 1st place wogl team, meaning they're better where it counts.

yeah and still got 5th place out of 8 teams, all they proved is that they were better on those specific maps that they won. LPK could have stomped them on any other map. prove me wrong

really tired of kids riding LL for no reason
  • who the **** are you

who the **** are you
  • I wish LPK was still alive, damn LL taking 4 of em players
  • Sauceyyy wrote: »
    Scrims mean absolutely nothing... I speak for my team and probably most other teams that we don't try.
    We get 9-1'd on Sub Base daily.
    SPUNJ wrote: »
    It isn't a glitch, it's a flaw in the system. Everyone is going to start logging on and off client because they have the ability to use the glitch excuse,

Beating teams on client these days mean nothing when cheaters infest the leagues you play, ie. probably half of your team.
    I wish one good luck doing that considering how AC logs will be made public as of the next cup for login and logout times as well as knowingly how to test and fix the issue so any claims of "not logging in and out to toggle" will be invalid.
    LL has been a team longer than you've played this game.
    Might be true for some players, but not all such as myself.
    It's not valid because a wogl banned player just so happened to be having client difficulties. If you think that's valid, you're a joke. Just because the bans and the accusations were lifted, doesn't mean cheating didn't go on. I'm not changing my mind because of situations being revoked, especially in the case of aL, who just so happens to be banned from other leagues for cheating.
    The bans were overturned due to a glitch on ESL's side proven and admitted to by ESL Admin Blood. WOGL and ESL are two different leagues, don't confuse the two.
    ok.

Blitzed cheated in closed beta
    Malte cheated when I was on his team in closed beta (Wolf pack)
    Oz was banned for cheating shortly after closed beta

Solid point. But these people wouldn't have been wogl banned anyway, they're not dumb enough to cheat in leagues like you were. Thing is, the people you're mentioning have already proven themselves to be good in leagues and at the world stage.

You on the other hand; subpar on client, haven't gotten far in leagues, even almost got banned from ESL

They had just as much of a chance as any other person who first ran client for WOGL. CF had never seen anything like it besides VSGL which died quickly after. The way the AC worked was it checks your computer for any type of cheat and nobody was aware of that until bans started landing left and right which pointed out how many cheaters this game had. Hell, even one of the WOGL admins got banned for having CF Pub cheats. Btw, a lot of LifeLines CF Launch tournament roster consisted of people having CF being the first FPS game they have played (blitzd, control, myself, not sure if there were more).

Beating LifeLine *TOP TEAM* during a match on ESL WIRE apparently isn't an accomplishment to you when all you say is winning leagues (which are matches on client) are accomplishments. LifeLine hasn't lost a match since they played Dragon AB in China so as far as I'm concerned, any team who comes close would be considered a good team. And just because one team gets to go to China to compete, doesn't mean any other team isn't as capable. Team A might be > Team B who beat Team C, but that doesn't mean Team C is < Team A as they have never played each other.

May I ask your league experience? I have won the CF Launch Tournament with LifeLine and been to the finals for WOGL Season 2 and beat LifeLine in a ESL Match. Since I have done so well, maybe I should be going to China too? No thanks, I will admit I blow and roster rode, but I can say I have done more than anyone else in this game who isn't a part of LPK/LifeLines Season 2 teams.
    Just to clear things up, I don't like LL any more than I like pCp. If you knew who I was you'd understand that.
    Who are you then?
    I'm not tasty tho.

He has the exact same ban as you, except he quit this game a long time ago to become an investment banker while you're still wasting your time with games.
    I played with Tasty 2 days ago in a scrim and there was nothing about bickering of him accusing me of cheating in Open Beta.

Now, back on topic:
    LifeLine
    pCp
    Core Gaming
    mw.
    Facedown

The rest I haven't played enough/know enough about to place valid arguments for or are in the process of rebuilding for upcoming leagues.
  • We get 9-1'd on Sub Base daily.

I wish one good luck doing that considering how AC logs will be made public as of the next cup for login and logout times as well as knowingly how to test and fix the issue so any claims of "not logging in and out to toggle" will be invalid.

Might be true for some players, but not all such as myself.

The bans were overturned due to a glitch on ESL's side proven and admitted to by ESL Admin Blood. WOGL and ESL are two different leagues, don't confuse the two.

They had just as much of a chance as any other person who first ran client for WOGL. CF had never seen anything like it besides VSGL which died quickly after. The way the AC worked was it checks your computer for any type of cheat and nobody was aware of that until bans started landing left and right which pointed out how many cheaters this game had. Hell, even one of the WOGL admins got banned for having CF Pub cheats. Btw, a lot of LifeLines CF Launch tournament roster consisted of people having CF being the first FPS game they have played (blitzd, control, myself, not sure if there were more).

Beating LifeLine *TOP TEAM* during a match on ESL WIRE apparently isn't an accomplishment to you when all you say is winning leagues (which are matches on client) are accomplishments. LifeLine hasn't lost a match since they played Dragon AB in China so as far as I'm concerned, any team who comes close would be considered a good team. And just because one team gets to go to China to compete, doesn't mean any other team isn't as capable. Team A might be > Team B who beat Team C, but that doesn't mean Team C is < Team A as they have never played each other.

May I ask your league experience? I have won the CF Launch Tournament with LifeLine and been to the finals for WOGL Season 2 and beat LifeLine in a ESL Match. Since I have done so well, maybe I should be going to China too? No thanks, I will admit I blow and roster rode, but I can say I have done more than anyone else in this game who isn't a part of LPK/LifeLines Season 2 teams.

Who are you then?

I played with Tasty 2 days ago in a scrim and there was nothing about bickering of him accusing me of cheating in Open Beta.

Now, back on topic:
    LifeLine
    pCp
    Core Gaming
    mw.
    Facedown

The rest I haven't played enough/know enough about to place valid arguments for or are in the process of rebuilding for upcoming leagues.

This is what I was waiting for this whole time...?

pathetic bloodyfire, pathetic.
  • MegaKeLP wrote: »
    pCp is pretty good at sub base,but idk if u guys were fooling around or daivd wasnt there in port

Sub base is our worst map lol...

We don't do anything in scrims we just pub unless someone randomly calls "rush a" or "rush b"
    If this is the scrim I'm thinking of someone called "rush b" EVERY round, which turned out to be pretty funny.
  • MegaKeLP wrote: »
    pCp is pretty good at sub base,but idk if u guys were fooling around or daivd wasnt there in port

subase= pCp's worst map
  • a_L wrote: »
    subase= pCp's worst map

Exploit vents. TADAH!

We don't do anything in scrims we just pub unless someone randomly calls "rush a" or "rush b"
    If this is the scrim I'm thinking of someone called "rush b" EVERY round, which turned out to be pretty funny.

it was a rush B every round, and was barely succesfull (played B connect) I was thinking aL was getting mad at me cuz I picked him at mid alot of times or at B :P

edit: rofl got confused in sub base :P

I KNOW UR CT SUB BASE STRAT!!!!!!!

don't tell anyone else.
  • - Lifeline
    -mw.
    -SYNR
    -facedown
    -frozen throne
    -Core gaming
    -ROC
    -cloud nine
    -Hyped
    -SNSD
  • R00_N wrote: »
    who the **** are you

sme randy scrandy who hangs black people
  • SPUNJ wrote: »
    Listen

Win leagues and go compete at the world level, then label your team a top team. Until that day, don't label yourselves anything differently than any other team in this game.

Morooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooon.
  • The best of all teams

Dragon_ab. (now is Don_gJ.North team AB.)
  • SK_CFer wrote: »
    The best of all teams

Dragon_ab. (now is Don_gJ.North team AB.)

huh? im confused are you talking about the dragon_ab of our version or the chinese version?
  • doopvVv wrote: »
    huh? im confused are you talking about the dragon_ab of our version or the chinese version?

Think he's talking about CN version.
  • I think he doesn't know what he's talking about himself.
  • Ten

LifeLine
    Pcp
    Facedown
    CoreGaming
    MW
    Flow- Up and coming just saying
    Cloud9
    SYNR
    ProCore- If they get serious

Thats all i got but this is no specific order
  • Calwon wrote: »
    Flow- Up and coming just saying

plz stop posting >.<
  • vVv LifeLine
    ProCore.LPK
    pCp
    mw.
    facedown
    cG
    SYNR
    cL9
    Trio
    [!]nstinct

not really in any specific order.
  • 1. vVv LifeLine - 2/6 Players from LPK S1 WOGL-O/P + blitzd minty malte. Yea this is a stacked roster.
    2. ROC - Adhead of the curve in euro scene, just stuck playing bad teams.
    3. SNSD - Fany/Wotip/Reck is a great core. Let's see who else they get.
    4. Consensus - If they come back full force easy #1 contender
    5. Instinct - Recently won WOGL-P with minimal effort.
    6. mw - relatively same group of guys since VSGL days.
    7. pCp - Despite thinking way to highly of themselves, still a decent team.
    8. SYNR - They play more than most, and activity goes along way.
    9. ProCore - 3/6 Players from LPK S1 WOGL-O/P, not very good right now.
    10. Trio - The shots are there, they just need to clean up some stuff teamwork wise.

My personal opinion in order. SNSD could drop some ranks if they don't show previous form.
  • doopvVv wrote: »

My personal opinion in order.

good stuff. i'm just going to fix that order

1)pCp
    2)ROC
    3)consensus
    4)cG
    5)instinct
    6)Trio
    7)lifeline
    8)snsd
    9)procore