Top 11 GhostMode Players

Comments

• apqlwma wrote: »

pro for sure.

Come on guys. Using noob weapons doesn't make anybody pro.

Well.. I cant even play GM on my newest alt. Mp5+me= 25-1 in alpha all the time.

On my main tho.. I dont have mp5 since I have kriss. My alt is wogl based.

Now I can xm8 and m16a2 the shiet out of anyone pretty damn good as I can m4 silver custom and AK.

Yeah im a boss with ak :p

<:')

I would love you to come back Sol. <3
    To all those noobs claiming any weapons are pro:

Donate me 10kzp, I'll buy a shovel and some crates to get reduced fall down damage and gp to get breathdown and no steps noise.
    We play two games of 5-7rounds on the map of your choice. One as me BL with all that ****. If you manage to get a kill I give you back 10k and for each time you kill me after that I'll give 10more k. Not taking risks atall here.

The second one I would be GR, 4bags. M12S, Minimi, Tommy and SL. For every kill Ilyou give me 10k zp.

Bet nobody wants to do this...

why wood we donate 10k zp u scam us no der we dont do it -.-
  • iM4AtChu wrote: »
    laundry ilu2 :)

o_O you changed you forum name. You know you can only do that once a month now right?
  • atrueasian wrote: »
    go bak 7 pages, already mentioned
    @ohyouknow: change ur sig, its very confusing...

my sig wat u mean? confusing
    o_O you changed you forum name. You know you can only do that once a month now right?

i think its twice not sure but my forum name was M4munzta for the longest
  • xPikachu_x wrote: »

I would love you to come back Sol. <3

I'll tell you what, I'm stalking icedragons get him back and I'll join :))

where is this post u posted about my lover m4?

Ill see what I can do. o.o"
    Updated rofl. I added m4a1 to take shields spot.. Carried in the draft :o
    where is this post u posted about my lover m4?

HEs talking about that post
  • why wood we donate 10k zp u scam us no der we dont do it -.-

You have stopped reading at that part? I wouldn't scam you but I bet you would lose alot of money and finish RQing and never giving the zp you would owe me.

Everybody knows I scam people all day long. Oh and also that I buy VIP hacks. I farm alot too.

This guy really is a troll...

Talking about farming. Back in summer 2009 when I started playing with my bros I wanted an account with SL and deagle camo. We had farmed so many of them without ever getting what I wanted. So I just took my account back "X-499003" which had deagle camo and k2. Now here I am with a clean account never farmed (we even had sat this one as a bot so when I took it back I had 0.3KD) and I thank god everyday for not having given me a SL and K2 account which wouldve been a farmed one.

Btw I couldn't buy zp back in those days.

Btw I'm am atheist.
    HEs talking about that post

from time to time you deserve not to be called noob, but since to me you've been a noob for so long, i think youll keep the nickname
    from time to time you deserve not to be called noob, but since to me you've been a noob for so long, i think youll keep the nickname

Rofl. :p I challenged m4 to a 1v1 tomorrow. Wish me luck. ;) m4 is my bro ;o
    i think its twice not sure but my forum name was M4munzta for the longest

lol ok.

I always have had this name. Maybe it's because people don't go in off topic section because posts don't count.

My rename thread was like totally ignored. Two had posted.
    I ask any of them to come out of their hole and play with and against me.

I would use whatever pleases them if they don't use noob canons.

Just wondering.how.good they actually are.

yea i agree..set up a scrim or watever..let me kno when they play my avg kd in gm is around 25/5..my highest was 42/13 and i got the replays to show it 8)
    lol ok.

I always have had this name. Maybe it's because people don't go in off topic section because posts don't count.

My rename thread was like totally ignored. Two had posted.

beh when i rename i dont mention it unless its in-game....i never renamed my ign
  • TheFap wrote: »
    This list is just my opinion, don't troll or get offended. Thank You.

1. Shocker.
    2. *-*Storm*-*
    3. *Sun
    4. Gringobird
    5. *Cataclysm
    6. *Hope_
    7. *Ghoster
    8. AssasinShot
    9. IChrome
    10. [C]hingRoarz
    11. GhosterF

Honorable Mentions: *Dark_
    IChrome better than ching lmfao

IChrome wouldn't make the top 50 maybe 100.
    beh when i rename i dont mention it unless its in-game....i never renamed my ign

I never have renamed on the forums but once in game.

X-499003 was crap and I had lvl'ed up 1st LT (summer 2010) and needed something better. Plus there was a -20% sale on the web mall so I got a rename and stared at the empty thing were I had to put my new ign for atleast an hour. Typing various things and deleting them. And then I somehow thought of -i[R]eflex and pressed enter. That's the storry ;). Could've put -i[R]azer :D.

I doubt I'll ever rename again. I hope if a ribbon comes out it'll be have kept the same name for at least a year and not never have renamed because that would disadvantage zp buyers. But a never have resetted Kill deaths or win looses would be good. Would let thlse who resetted KD for the clutch killer ribbon get it if they haven't resetted wins and loses. I haven't resetted any of them. Kills... Are like part of me.

It was a thread in which I asked regulars tk suggest a new forum name for me and hadblinked my post in which I introduced myself in the sticky to help them.
  • proslayer2 wrote: »
    yea i agree..set up a scrim or watever..let me kno when they play my avg kd in gm is around 25/5..my highest was 42/13 and i got the replays to show it 8)

Crossfire20101019_0002.jpg
    Crossfire20110119_0004.jpg

Thats the damage I do.
    Crossfire20110119_0001.jpg
    This is the damage I do in a 4v4 without much lag.

THEN AGAIN 14.4FPS IS BS! D:<
    Crossfire20101019_0002.jpg
    Crossfire20110119_0004.jpg

Thats the damage I do.
    Crossfire20110119_0001.jpg
    This is the damage I do in a 4v4 without much lag.

THEN AGAIN 14.4FPS IS BS! D:<

lmfao..dude ur pics scream hak!! wata noober can we all say OBVIOUS!! AT ONCE NOW TOGETHER 8)
  • proslayer2 wrote: »
    lmfao..dude ur pics scream hak!! wata noober can we all say OBVIOUS!! AT ONCE NOW TOGETHER 8)

My chams are obvious dude. You see all those pretty colours? xD
    My chams are obvious dude. You see all those pretty colours? xD

WOW u must think myself and everyone looking is a waterhead ****** huh? dude troll on with ur hakn self
  • Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Too bad you are a NA server guy ><. I wanted to play with and against you.

Axe... Nvm atleast it wasn't shovel. I had quit GM since months because of the QQ... And I wanted to lvl Captain before summer. So I was more of a TD guy. Now I'm captain xp doesn't care anymore and I'll just chatblock the QQers. That's why I've quited my friends (luke/luca from london) and went in a GM clan which wants me since over a year now XD. And the clan is even older than my char from a week or so. I'll be back in GMs now even though I'll do the daily mission.

Daily mission shouldn't be the same maps... For everybody. It should be generated depending on the games you did the day before that way we wouldn't have to do things we don't like for an eventual dog tag.
    Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Too bad you are a NA server guy ><. I wanted to play with and against you.

Axe... Nvm atleast it wasn't shovel. I had quit GM since months because of the QQ... And I wanted to lvl Captain before summer. So I was more of a TD guy. Now I'm captain xp doesn't care anymore and I'll just chatblock the QQers. That's why I've quited my friends (luke/luca from london) and went in a GM clan which wants me since over a year now XD. And the clan is even older than my char from a week or so. I'll be back in GMs now even though I'll do the daily mission.

Daily mission shouldn't be the same maps... For everybody. It should be generated depending on the games you did the day before that way we wouldn't have to do things we don't like for an eventual dog tag.

Ill set up a match at your server and we can take turns Like I play once in UK Server for 1 bl and gr game then we play na once of each team. :p

Highest scores wins. Tie breaker goes to you. Ill tie break you in your playing field. <3 (not tonight tho cause ima sleep soon and I have a match with m4 tomorrow)
    Ill set up a match at your server and we can take turns Like I play once in UK Server for 1 bl and gr game then we play na once of each team. :p

Highest scores wins. Tie breaker goes to you. Ill tie break you in your playing field. <3 (not tonight tho cause ima sleep soon and I have a match with m4 tomorrow)

I haven't played GM in ages btw. Haven't played at all yesterday o_O. I'm affraid to miss the iron man ribbon. 0hours on saturday, 30minutes on firday (was with friends.going high so it was worth not playing).

If everybody is fine with axe I'll head for a perm one. I'm getting 40k soon (Perez owes me 20 and I'll get 20more). Will go for golden gatling coz it's gold. But as usually I'll aim for cupons and gp. I have 26cupons atm maybe I'll get enough if not I'll borrow some money and get 20 additionnal k to get the missing cupons.

I bet I'm.gonna love my reinsertion as a GMer. Hope I'm still good though.

I'll see if my Carcharias's mic is broken or not when my bro arrives with his laptop. Hope it isn't (wet hair...) that way we wil go on my vent.
    I haven't played GM in ages btw. Haven't played at all yesterday o_O. I'm affraid to miss the iron man ribbon. 0hours on saturday, 30minutes on firday (was with friends.going high so it was worth not playing).

If everybody is fine with axe I'll head for a perm one. I'm getting 40k soon (Perez owes me 20 and I'll get 20more). Will go for golden gatling coz it's gold. But as usually I'll aim for cupons and gp. I have 26cupons atm maybe I'll get enough if not I'll borrow some money and get 20 additionnal k to get the missing cupons.

I bet I'm.gonna love my reinsertion as a GMer. Hope I'm still good though.

I'll see if my Carcharias's mic is broken or not when my bro arrives with his laptop. Hope it isn't (wet hair...) that way we wil go on my vent.
    If you want to go in vent wait a few weeks until I get my new laptop :P

Its a multimedia laptop with an i5 Core 2.66GHz and 1.6GB integrated intel or I can get one with 1GB ATI Radeon.

Not sure how fps works but.. :) I think ill get a nice 150-200 in 1v1. :P

But thats because my processor will be better then my dads computer and his gets 130fps in 1v1. :p lolz

Vent makes me spike down to 6-10fps on this computer.. which doesnt help me at all. Lets postpone for a few weeks. Then its go time :D gives you time to practice. <3 Remember Im playing in your court for the first half ;) So I want a better computer at least so I can still give a good performance.
  • Bunch of randy zp nerds.
    Truth is.. I own you all.

iPeek, Ur terrible, and have a huge ego.
    I've kicked ur ass so many times.
  • Bunch of randy zp nerds.
    Truth is.. I own you all.

iPeek, Ur terrible, and have a huge ego.
    I've kicked ur ass so many times.

So what your telling me is you beat a crippled player? Goodjob for beating a handicap player with 8fps.

tu lixo noob :p

Most people dont know what that means but I just said your garbage. How about we 1v1 sometime when I get my new computer. Shove that in your mouth im not scared of anyone here. <3

Oh about my ego. I hope you enjoy it dude.
    So what your telling me is you beat a crippled player? Goodjob for beating a handicap player with 8fps.

tu lixo noob :p

Most people dont know what that means but I just said your garbage. How about we 1v1 sometime when I get my new computer. Shove that in your mouth im not scared of anyone here. <3

Oh about my ego. I hope you enjoy it dude.

The old fps excuse, never gets old.

I'm blind, deaf and only have 1 hand.. So yea i'm handicapped.

And i'm fairly confident i would own you. I was one of the best GM players, fer sure.
  • The old fps excuse, never gets old.

I'm blind, deaf and only have 1 hand.. So yea i'm handicapped.

And i'm fairly confident i would own you. I was one of the best GM players, fer sure.

If your confident play me when I get a new computer.

Stop using cutaways to get away from a challenge. Maybe you were one of the best GM players but avoiding the game and changing your name doesnt help you get noticed.

I obviously dont know who the hell you are. Then again, Like I said... 1v1 me in a few weeks.

#1 My bhops are slowed down drastically when I spike.
    #2 My pinpointing is off due to breath teleporting.
    #3 Im using a god damn toshiba laptop with celeron inside 2.0ghz single core. seriously dude. rofl seriously. My graphics card is crap too.
    #4 Am I backing down from a challenge? no I want to challenge you but when I get a new computer.

Dont call other people noobs or that your better then them if you back down from a challenge. I bet it would be a good match and Ill shake your hand and support you for playing me. But dont be rude to me or ill be rude back. Act grown.

Im trying to grow up day by day but I have bad influences over the net.

Please get sportsmanship and dont knock players until uve played them or have facts and not facts from the past cause thats the past. Thats not now.
    Nuffsaid.