Top 11 GhostMode Players

Comments

• apqlwma wrote: »
    Stop typing so fast!

I'm on my Samsung Galaxy S which slows me down like hell. So used to my Lycosa keybord ><.

What I need is a mid-sized keybord for android devices. I am like ashamed to say this but an apple keybord would be perfect :’(.

I hate Apple so why the fk am I saying this?

Nvm. Anybody knows such a device:

Android keybord
    Size of an apple keybord
    any layout (qwerty or azerty)

Completely off topic but it's to be able to keep track.

Im using a back up keyboard rofl. But its going to be my main keyboard once I get my gaming desktop computer.

BlackWidow Ultimate.

Also got a new razer mouse. :p (Razer Orochi)

Im learning how to use them.. its new to me o.o the feel is way new to me.

Anyways cant wait til I get a new laptop thatll hit me about 120-150fps. Im going to buy a gaming desktop later in about 10months :P

Beast mode here I come in 2weeks ;)
  • atrueasian wrote: »
    Clue, me and you were in xe. I joined Moans for a while and you offered me LT spot, then I left cause I stopped playing CF.

[5]Sol now shush.....
    and next time I say shush JUST SHUSH!!! -.-
    btw I'm in nackTime with icedragons now :P

4got to say I broke all ties, since I'ma change account name and will start playing for enjoyment again

Why didnt you just be yourself like I am. Just let what others say what they do about you and let it fly by your head. Im never going to change my name since its so freaking sexy.

I would love to play with you again sol :( I miss you tons.. Just wanting you to know that.
  • ohyouknow wrote: »
    <3
    what a sweet thing to say ;p

OMG u real ohyouknow? i rember u ! u inspire me to play ghotmode!!!11 when i 1st play i was in room with u!! and i thought u hack cuz u so good so i kick u!! i is sorry ples forgive me!1
    i am real honor for u post in my thread.
  • Shud get the old clan members together from xe or blackwater w.e
    and pub in a private room
  • Zethuss wrote: »
    btw this guy is pretty boss to

Nah, I'm not good...just an average player here...
  • xPikachu_x wrote: »

It would be a beast experiment.. A dream experiment that would never happen.

Lol at the fact you manually type color= and /color... 2.5k posts and you still don't know...

You know why it'll never happen? Because some people, most of them, wish they were in top clans because they think being in a clan lets say ranked less than 100 is cool and they are pros...

Clan Ranks and Player Ranks mean NOTHING.

All day long I see people telling to others "wanna join my clan?" and the others answering "rank?".

Who the fk cares about the rank and the number of members I've seen some 100memebers clan with less than 10logged in at the same time.

People are just too stupid.
    Why didnt you just be yourself like I am. Just let what others say what they do about you and let it fly by your head. Im never going to change my name since its so freaking sexy.

I would love to play with you again sol :( I miss you tons.. Just wanting you to know that.

can ples stop posting my thread on off topic? MAKE aboot TOP 11 GM PLAYER ples
  • TheFap wrote: »
    OMG u real ohyouknow? i rember u ! u inspire me to play ghotmode!!!11 when i 1st play i was in room with u!! and i thought u hack cuz u so good so i kick u!! i is sorry ples forgive me!1
    i am real honor for u post in my thread.

Rofl. If your honored for him to post here.. :p What about me? huh D:<

See..

iPeek[At]Chu <-Most underrated player of GM.

I feel sad because of it. :(

Been getting 4.0kd tho in snd now.. I might switch cause of all the haters in GM. SnD is a lot kinder. My flame for GM is burning out. Losing "hope" inside of me (lolz) for gm.

Seriously tho. Cant stand it.

I left CF for about 6 months lol (when i left endless)
    I'm thinking of just playing like I used to, who knows maybe I will.
    But what id like to see is the old xe, i miss war,drive,sky,you,me,ice...those were good times.
    If xe ever comes bak together, u can count on me, but no offense I don't like the new clans youve made, since I dont kno ppl there and I dont like teachin ppl to play >_> with puke it was enough...
    Rofl. If your honored for him to post here.. :p What about me? huh D:<

See..

iPeek[At]Chu <-Most underrated player of GM.

I feel sad because of it. :(

Been getting 4.0kd tho in snd now.. I might switch cause of all the haters in GM. SnD is a lot kinder. My flame for GM is burning out. Losing "hope" inside of me (lolz) for gm.

WHY I HONOR BY U ! u a nobody who post my thread off topic -_- ples leave.
    Losing "hope" inside of me (lolz) for gm.

You and me always say that...sadly... then we come back and deal with the hacker situation all over again..... we too stupid...i blame our dam fps of 10
  • did u know that ice is thinking of leaving cf O.O
    that shocked me, my return must have scared him away :l
    You and me always say that...sadly... then we come back and deal with the hacker situation all over again..... we too stupid...i blame our dam fps of 10

rofl dude i like your name atrueasian with a tiny penor!!! lawl roflll and ur description umad i roll you with 9fps? lol yea right the only thing u roll is the fat on ur belly lawl

oPZ
  • apqlwma wrote: »

Lol at the fact you manually type color= and /color... 2.5k posts and you still don't know...

You know why it'll never happen? Because some people, most of them, wish they were in top clans because they think being in a clan lets say ranked less than 100 is cool and they are pros...

Clan Ranks and Player Ranks mean NOTHING.

All day long I see people telling to others "wanna join my clan?" and the others answering "rank?".

Who the fk cares about the rank and the number of members I've seen some 100memebers clan with less than 10logged in at the same time.

People are just too stupid.

You know who id love to see in a clan.

1. *Luke_
    2. *Sun_ (Hates me)
    3. iPeek[At]Chu (me)
    4. [C]hingRoarz (hates my guts to death)
    5. JudgeSim (Brett cause hes bad ass and I adore him <3 *no *****)
    6. Shocker. (were ok together :p)
    7. *Hope_ (dont talk much now)
    8. *Dark_ (ok I guess. idk)
    9. *Use_ (My good friend I met in endless.)
    10. -m4a1-

11. GhosterF

Thats my list of All-Around Players.

Of course I list myself cause its what I really think would be awesome :p

Our fps is starting to match our stupidity XD!

1. *Luke_
    2. *Sun_ (Hates me)
    3. iPeek[At]Chu (me)
    10. Shield

11. GhosterF

lol good clan i would take out you thou cuz ur not that good and Shield=*Sun get good scrub...
    Im using a back up keyboard rofl. But its going to be my main keyboard once I get my gaming desktop computer.

BlackWidow Ultimate.

Also got a new razer mouse. :p (Razer Orochi)

Im learning how to use them.. its new to me o.o the feel is way new to me.

Anyways cant wait til I get a new laptop thatll hit me about 120-150fps. Im going to buy a gaming desktop later in about 10months :P

Beast mode here I come in 2weeks ;)

I'mma get a sumer job and upgrade my rig:

-200€ mobo
    -Antec Twelve Hundred 150€
    -4*4 gskill intel optimized new ram 1333mhz (90€ x2)
    -HD6950 250€

and since thats only 780€ I'll get a blackwidow ultimate too. Lycosa is buggy and blackwidow looks ass.

All I'm keeping from the pre-built dell I bought in last summer (800€) is the i7-860 and the HDD. I even changed the psu...

I used Orochi and Lycosa and Goliathus control (small one) along with the eeepc. In the last month I've bought a Deathadder (45€ only), a Scarab (50€ including razerzone's shipping fees, it really is worth it) and a Roccat Apuri (32€ only).

I got the Apuri even though I'm.used to razer because their solution "Armadillo" is 20€ + 7.50 for the shipping fees. And it sucks.

Orochi was a greath companion. Going from tiny orochi to huge Deathadder was hard but no rollback is possible now.

Btw do you claw that orochi? I did :) (use claw grip).

Have you seen the Dragon age 2 blackwidow? Pretty cool but pefer basic blue one.

I'm maybe a mad RazerFanz- but I'm not one for no reason. I know what's good and what's not. Not buying armadillo is
    a proof of that.
  • rofl dude i like your name atrueasian with a tiny penor!!! lawl roflll and ur description umad i roll you with 9fps? lol yea right the only thing u roll is the fat on ur belly lawl

oPZ
    first kid im not asian, not even close.. second Im mma, so shut up if thats all u came to say, about rolling you i do, ask around most oldies know my name, cause i was that good <---ego (oh w8 im incognito so ull nvr kno who i am)
    xPikachu_x wrote: »

1. *Luke_
    2. *Sun_ (Hates me)
    3. iPeek[At]Chu (me)
    10. Shield

11. GhosterF

1. *Luke_
    2. *Sun_
    3. iPeek[At]Chu (nab)
    4. [C]hingRoarz (hates me)
    5. JudgeSim (hates me)
    6. Shocker. (dislikes me)
    7. *Hope_ (noob4serious)
    8. *Dark_ (NO)
    9. *Use_ (noob)
    10. Shield a.k.a sun...
  • another top gm player list and iam not one =/ Q_Q
    first kid im not asian, not even close.. second Im mma, so shut up if thats all u came to say, about rolling you i do, ask around most oldies know my name, cause i was that good <---ego

1. *Luke_
    2. *Sun_
    3. iPeek[At]Chu (nab)
    5. JudgeSim (hates me)
    7. *Hope_ (noob4serious)
    8. *Dark_ (NO)
    9. *Use_ (noob)
    10. Shield a.k.a sun...

Updated rofl. I added m4a1 to take shields spot.. Carried in the draft :o
    first kid im not asian, not even close.. second Im mma, so shut up if thats all u came to say, about rolling you i do, ask around most oldies know my name, cause i was that good <---ego

1. *Luke_
    2. *Sun_
    3. iPeek[At]Chu (nab)
    5. JudgeSim (hates me)
    7. *Hope_ (noob4serious)
    8. *Dark_ (NO)
    9. *Use_ (noob)
    10. Shield a.k.a sun...

LOL kid you're probably not that good what is your ign so i can "roll" you in ghostmode.
  • xpikachu_x wrote: »
    updated rofl. I added m4a1 to take shields spot.. Carried in the draft :o

hellz yea !!!!!!! :D
    Updated rofl. I added m4a1 to take shields spot.. Carried in the draft :o

m4a1 is nab
    you know im mostly a gp player, and i still roll ppl easily
  • LOL kid you're probably not that good what is your ign so i can "roll" you in ghostmode.

Dude. Stop coming to the thread to troll and call my friend and others kids.

Troll. Get a life.

I mean.. Get a new bridge to hide under while we walk over you.
    m4a1 is nab
    you know im mostly a gp player, and i still roll ppl easily

cant call me a nab if u never seen me play -.- and does not matter if u use gp or zp a player is a player
    Dude. Stop coming to the thread to troll and call my friend and others kids.

Troll. Get a life.

I mean.. Get a new bridge to hide under while we walk over you.

Lol k says the kid who comes on a Top 11 GhostMode Players thread and cries to defend his place on the list..... Get good man just leave.
  • M4Munzta wrote: »
    cant call me a nab if u never seen me play -.- and does not matter if u use gp or zp a player is a player

ive played with u, u dont kno my real ign cause im incognito, but i used to play with u and kik yo butt!!!!!!!!
    lol i luv my incognito status makes it easy to make fun of old friends
    btw tiff=nab since she quit cf (so i heard), break still h8z me though :l
    also who da hell taught ppl how to do my ipod sig T_T
  • Why isn't gringobird number 1? Your list blows.
    ive played with u, u dont kno my real ign cause im incognito, but i used to play with u and kik yo butt!!!!!!!!
    lol i luv my incognito status makes it easy to make fun of old friends
    btw tiff=nab since she quit cf (so i heard), break still h8z me though :l
    also who da hell taught ppl how to do my ipod sig T_T

OHHH HAHAHAH now i remember u :) u caught me ona bad day XD :P and yea tiff left D: and idk i copy/paste the ipod thingy XD