Brazilian server!!

167891012»

Comments

• PLEASE Z8 DO THAT!!!
    everybody complains about brs using hacks with this server they would play only in that server and wouldn't contaminate the rest of the game
  • Lets ban ALL users in NA/CA/NK as apparently we are the minority.
    we are the minority that B!CHES about the majority.
    we are the minority that buys the lest ZP.
    we are the minority that hacks the most.
    we are the minority that glitches the most.
    we are the minority that lags the most.
    we are the minority that abuse game inequalities.
    we are the minority that kicks only due to speaking English.
    we are the minority that needs to leave.
    we are the minority that

we are the minority.
    we are the minority.
    we are the minority.
    we are the minority.
    we are the minority.
    we are the minority.
    we are the minority.
    we are the minority.
    we are the minority.
    we are the minority.
    we are the minority.

we are the minority who struggles to fight the Majority.

We are the problem.

Lawl, this is pure funny, and no server for you! :D
  • no...

this has been posted many times before, even if there were a BR sever, the *** ****s wouldn't go to it, this has been proven in private severs
  • Yeah, there are to many high pingers in the NA servers.
  • Dupess wrote: »
    Yeah, there are to many high pingers in the NA servers.

This would solve all the lagging problems...

Also, z8games isn't licensed to put a server on Brazil, so, no deal for you.
    STOP spamming the suggestions with these useless junk threads, we already know that this isn't possible, now live with that or quit playing CF >.>
  • whomain wrote: »
    first thing i would like to say is that Brazil is a country in development, there is lot of things to be fixed like the laws about hacking crimes.

2: the problem with the child ****ography is worldwide problem, and if you think
    my whole country(Brazil) or even 1% of around 190.732.694 people supports this you should not be here complaining because you obviously need some kind of help.

3:why should i be banned because they use hack? so if 80% of your clan start to hack today you should be banned too? you think this right?
    No one gives a **** about your country and its poor economy, were just talking about the fact that you little fckers keep hacking in crossfire.. BRs RUINED CROSSFIRE.. F11 pleaseee!
  • y do u people keep on posting these threads?! z8games does not have a license to put a server in brazil/and or any other part of south america -.- everyone wants one and i bet the gms and mods do to but it is just not possible ok? stop making these threads...

close thread please -.-
  • -.-
    This tread has turned into Brazilians vs Americans.
    And enough with the BR "hack"
    Yes, BR's hack and yes they do lag.
    But, i see US hackers as well, with like 15 ping.
    Instead of this nonsense z8 should start banning IP address's.
    And stop raging, when ever a American dies his first excuse is "OMG BR NOOB!"
    Funny, half the time we blame it on Br's yet they turn out to be 100% American.
  • xXAzebXx wrote: »
    -.-
    This tread has turned into Brazilians vs Americans.
    And enough with the BR "hack"
    Yes, BR's hack and yes they do lag.
    But, i see US hackers as well, with like 15 ping.
    Instead of this nonsense z8 should start banning IP address's.
    And stop raging, when ever a American dies his first excuse is "OMG BR NOOB!"
    Funny, half the time we blame it on Br's yet they turn out to be 100% American.

What do you mean by american, a person who lives inside the U.S.A. or a person who lives in the america (continent)?

Well, the problem with the lag, can be solved, the same way they did with the XBOX live config, BR's can play with north americans without the lag at all, getting a 3 bar connection with canadian hosts...

i'm pretty sure this can help you understand that lag isn't really a necessary part of the game...
    adn it can be countered AND solved :]
  • BR's should go play another game.. i can't enjoy the game anymore with 1 shot killing everybody --"

Well spoken by a member of Pan[TH]erS no less.
    I totally agree. The problem is BR's think its their right to play NA CF.
    Which means they are very misled. My suggestion is NOT to ban them.
    Just give NA exclusive access to certain NA servers.
    This would make it more like the UK servers.
    Lately, I have been playing there because 90% of the ppl have 60 ping or less.
    Of course, mine is 120 there but whatever. Weird feeling actually being the highest ping in the room.
    If nothing else, a ping cap ... there is NO reason for 500 ping, 1000 ping, etc.
    ping cap 250 at most please. :-)
  • No, too bad. Our servers are already as far south as legally possible. If we put something in Brasil not only would it cost a ton, but it would be illegal.
  • We need

power BR

We are 1st in the rank clan
    so the z8 games can do it!!
  • Maybe Z8 games should host a server in south america and make latins and brazilians unable to log in european or North america servers.
    It would help both sides.
  • There will NOT be a server in Brazil. Z8Games DOES NOT have the licenses to do it. It is illegal. We can only have servers in North America and UK.

We have 'US South server', use it. Once again, Z8games can't make a 'Brazil server' due to legal reasons.

There is no need to keep this thread open.
    //Closed
This discussion has been closed.