Brazilian server!!

Comments

• First, if you're better, why do you little annoying kids use hacks? Because you lag? OH MY, THATS A REALLY GOOD EXCUSE. I played in the UK with 170+ ping and got a 2.0 KDR. Its not hard you moron. Tell that to all you Brazilian friends. Lagging isn't a good excuse kid. And NO. Most Brazilians hack and most hackers are Brazilian. Stop defending them kid. We all know its not only them, but we know its mainly them. You can see it by just going into a room. 3 seconds later you get kicked because Brazilians suck.

You say we hack because we're better. Thats your lame excuse. In every room! So yeah, gtfo our game and stop contaminating it.

why are you saying that I suck?
  • ox1denT I like how they ignored the part that they arent getting BR servers in this version.
    What makes it even worse is CF website at one time <maybe even still> has/had a portuguese button. BTW all that dont know portuguese is native language of Brazil.
    I agree with the fact that many Brazilians use hack, so I kick all the room I see that I am, now what you do not take into consideration is that everyone in the world use hack, not only the Brazilians, and the I know the **** *** and what are the forums hack for more active games are not Brazilians, there will always be players who hack no matter whether they are Brazilians, Americans, or which country they are, do not have to do with the country but with the ability of each, because it is obvious that anyone who uses it is noob.
    Many players complain of our ping but can do nothing because the Z8 does not create a server for us, you should support this idea since it is so hard for you to play with Brazilians.
    And the crossfire is an open game he does not say anywhere that was done to the U.S., Canada and Europe as I've seen people here saying, we have as much right to play as you do.
    Again I say I know there hack among many Brazilian players, and there is a group of people dedicated to fighting them reporting as much as possible of these noobs, and I as an active member of that group, say that there are many players with hack other countries in the world so hard and are not biased with the Brazilians have flaws like everyone in the world, nobody is perfect, so please respect us because of course you like to be respected.
    PS: They said they're bad players, of course always have players who can not play but we have many good players, we have great difficulty playing against players who live in the U.S. and Canada because of the ping is very low compared to many people, mine is not so high is a 160.
    In addition to active players, many Brazilians participate directly buying points for the game, for example I buy every month between 40 and 50 000 Zp, to spend months, which for me is enough.
    Why add money to a game that only wants your money. They dont provide you w/ a server in your country. And you in a game where the rest of the community "hates" you.
    SpellCaste wrote: »
    No server for BRs. BRs need to be IP banned.
    AMEN. Emo BTW HEY! I would take it one step further. Take away Brazil's internet completely. 80% of actual hackers are Brazilian. We are talking hardline criminals. If me and you did this .. Arrested! Prison time! and NEVER be allowed to own a computer again<Extreme cases>. "Hacking itself is not a crime in Brazil" If that isnt enough for you.
    "Roughly two-thirds of the internet's child ****ography pages are also said to originate in the country." Child ****?! F'ing sickos! I have a 4 year old daughter and this enrages me!
    ****= P0rn btw Sorry GM for bypassing filter i just feel strongly about this!
  • Lol And many Greeks play crossfire, and we need one of our own server ....
  • HOLD UP!!! They censor the word: P0rn
    YET There is a flash ad at the bottom for "Live Web Cam" w/ a picture of a girl in her underwear? really? Really?! REALLY?!?!? LOL
  • Surprized this thread hasnt been closed yet... I don't think a BR server is needed. You guys already have the south server which is closest to you but yet, you remain in the canadian servers.

You BR's don't need a server for yourselves, you need a whole different CF version all-together.
  • ox1denT I like how they ignored the part that they arent getting BR servers in this version.
    What makes it even worse is CF website at one time <maybe even still> has/had a portuguese button. BTW all that dont know portuguese is native language of Brazil.

Why add money to a game that only wants your money. They dont provide you w/ a server in your country. And you in a game where the rest of the community "hates" you.

AMEN. Emo BTW HEY! I would take it one step further. Take away Brazil's internet completely. 80% of actual hackers are Brazilian. We are talking hardline criminals. If me and you did this .. Arrested! Prison time! and NEVER be allowed to own a computer again<Extreme cases>. "Hacking itself is not a crime in Brazil" If that isnt enough for you.
    "Roughly two-thirds of the internet's child ****ography pages are also said to originate in the country." Child ****?! F'ing sickos! I have a 4 year old daughter and this enrages me!
    ****= P0rn btw Sorry GM for bypassing filter i just feel strongly about this!

first thing i would like to say is that Brazil is a country in development, there is lot of things to be fixed like the laws about hacking crimes.

2: the problem with the child ****ography is worldwide problem, and if you think
    my whole country(Brazil) or even 1% of around 190.732.694 people supports this you should not be here complaining because you obviously need some kind of help.

3:why should i be banned because they use hack? so if 80% of your clan start to hack today you should be banned too? you think this right?
  • Lol And many Greeks play crossfire, and we need one of our own server ....

No
    Other countries such as Australia have 5 times the players Greece has
    If you have high ping in UK server change ISP
    There are some of my clan mates who live in NA and have 90 ping in UK
  • server for brazil it's a good idea ... all BR lag in Alpha Bravo,etc. 200-400 ping i hit a BR and after he teleported <.<
  • Thing is that this version of Crossfire can only have servers for NA and UK, not SA.

However there is a CF version called "enertia cross fire". TO ALL BR'S, please google this and play on this version. There is a BR server in there and the weapons are cheaper and easier to obtain. Not to mention never-before-seen maps that hasn't been released on this version. I also believe that the cost for the premium points are cheaper as well.
  • okay nice idea!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • When will you guys stop suggesting Brazilian servers...

G4Box have the license for NA/UK only.
  • l_Danah wrote: »
    When will you guys stop suggesting Brazilian servers...

G4Box have the license for NA/UK only.

actually someone bumped this thread -__-
  • whomain wrote: »
    actually someone bumped this thread -__-

5-10 pages ago, right.
  • US South Server 1
    Us South Server 2

Am i demented?
    Use this,it's the best you can got.
  • Bananus wrote: »
    would be nice...server for every country

Yeah!! One for Spain :D
  • Yeah!! One for Spain :D

Only problem with that is that CF isn't licensed to do that.. There are many different CF versions.. Try and look them up. You might just find one for your country.
  • Use South Server! I see BRs with 100 Ping, better than 200

but we still FREAKIN LAGGIN LIKE HELL! i need 6~9 hit to kill someone with an AK-47 --'
  • No BRs should be allowed to play this game. They should be banned from entering US servers. They make the gaming experience suck. And CF has no plan to put a server in brazil. So close this thread.
  • No BRs should be allowed to play this game. They should be banned from entering US servers. They make the gaming experience suck. And CF has no plan to put a server in brazil. So close this thread.

It's the harsh truth.. After all.. They got banned from a handful of these games already due to their laggage..
  • Target12 wrote: »
    PLZ WE NEED A BRAZILIAN SERVER many Brazilians playing crossfire and we are already tired of playing with ping 200 z8 please put a server in Brazil.

By: - [N]eoZ-_

Z8 doesnt go crate a sever in south america
  • A server in Brazil would be perfect after all Brs already deserve this for a while because they are a large number of players and not just the Brazilians who use hacking, everyone used.
  • Target12 wrote: »
    PLZ WE NEED A BRAZILIAN SERVER many Brazilians playing crossfire and we are already tired of playing with ping 200 z8 please put a server in Brazil.

By: - [N]eoZ-_

Wont ever happen, this has been suggested 10,000 + times btw. The fact of the matter is that z8/g4box is not licensed to market the game anywhere but North America or the United Kingdom. Thus these are the only places that they can host servers. They added the Miami server for them but they dont use it. For future postings please take the time to do a search and add to a thread that is already going before making a new posts.
  • xShadows10 wrote: »
    A server in Brazil would be perfect after all Brs already deserve this for a while because they are a large number of players and not just the Brazilians who use hacking, everyone used.

You people are idiots.

Learn how to use the Search bar located above.

Also, BY LAW, they cant make a BR server, so stop spamming the forum with these useless threads.

What they need, is a PING CAP server, so only people within NA and UK can join the game.
  • A BR server would be fair to every1... I just feel sorry for all non-hacker BRs that will have to deal with 90% of the BR players.
  • I have a Better Idea
    Lets ban ALL users in NA/CA/NK as apparently we are the minority.
    we are the minority that B!CHES about the majority.
    we are the minority that buys the lest ZP.
    we are the minority that hacks the most.
    we are the minority that glitches the most.
    we are the minority that lags the most.
    we are the minority that abuse game inequalities.
    we are the minority that kicks only due to speaking English.
    we are the minority that needs to leave.
    we are the minority that

we are the minority.
    we are the minority.
    we are the minority.
    we are the minority.
    we are the minority.
    we are the minority.
    we are the minority.
    we are the minority.
    we are the minority.
    we are the minority.
    we are the minority.

we are the minority who struggles to fight the Majority.

We are the problem.
  • Brazilians don't deserve their own server. They are ruining crossfire. Every single brazilian deserves an IP ban. Nothing more than that
  • yeah no Br. they are all hack. we cannot any fun game right now because that hackers. Z8 games should make a CF game for South America and all the Bra-s have to play in there and not the US server.
  • BR's should go play another game.. i can't enjoy the game anymore with 1 shot killing everybody --"
This discussion has been closed.