Brazilian server!!

PLZ WE NEED A BRAZILIAN SERVER many Brazilians playing crossfire and we are already tired of playing with ping 200 z8 please put a server in Brazil.

By: - [N]eoZ-_

Comments

• i want that server tooooo!
    but u know z8 will not put it.....
    --'
    forget it....
  • A server for people can test game hacks, yeah why not?
  • Because they will not put? many Brazilians playing crossfire many placement zp fenixbr and Brazil and he and the two players in the rank of colonel I'm have several others as the agent puts zp would be very unfair if not z8 puts up a server in Brazil for best gameplay of all I'm sure if they put it without a server much more BR players would play crossfire
  • with or without server will continue the hacks and not just the Brazilians who creates everyone uses hacks hack so the z8 have to continue the excellent work and always updating XTRAP will see the end more and more hackers
  • Please i need a brizilian server.

Please
  • Because they will not put? many Brazilians playing crossfire many placement zp fenixbr and Brazil and he and the two players in the rank of colonel I'm have several others as the agent puts zp would be very unfair if not z8 puts up a server in Brazil for best gameplay of all I'm sure if they put it without a server much more BR players would play crossfire

they farm...they arent good players
    with or without server will continue the hacks and not just the Brazilians who creates everyone uses hacks hack so the z8 have to continue the excellent work and always updating XTRAP will see the end more and more hackers

maybe but brazil IS the hacking capital

brazilians dont deserve a server, they just deserve a ban for everything they do. ive never seen anything good being done by brazilians. i always get kicked by them, they hack and glitch. theyre just plain annoying.

also, they CANT PUT IT BECAUSE THIS IS A UK/NA GAME
    seriously when are you guys going to understand it? go play CA. they made a game for brazilians only since you guys hacked and fudged things up a lot in the regular CA
  • if you're not Brazilian ..don't waste your time insulting us
  • I think a good. We Brazilians have great difficulty in playing with ping 200 +.
    If you'd only a Brazilian server, I particularly would buy many ZP.
  • Hieeen wrote: »
    if you're not Brazilian ..don't waste your time insulting us

are you serious?

ok if you're not american, canadian, or european dont waste your time insulting US.
    every room i join they call me american idiot fdp, hacker, then get kicked
  • if we're so damn horrible at this game, why won't some1 try scrim with my clan? Anthrax
    i guess you're going to have a surprise bout the skillz :D
  • I would want brs to have a server because they lag too much in regular servers but they don't deserver it. :P
  • Boomboum wrote: »
    if we're so damn horrible at this game, why won't some1 try scrim with my clan? Anthrax
    i guess you're going to have a surprise bout the skillz :D

skillz? You mean lag,spop, m12/kriss/thompson/scrub light. Oh that's skill.
  • SaveMePlz wrote: »
    skillz? You mean lag,spop, m12/kriss/thompson/scrub light. Oh that's skill.

you forgot armor and racks! (hacks)
  • well, why won't u try out? let's see what you can do/ we're on WOGL and we got victories on some chinese and american clans, something hard2see isn't it? ^^
  • ox1denT

man I do not know if you're just angry that most Brazilians do not you think right? BR putting a server would not only favor the brs would also be helping the Americans and that we were going to stop playing both servers Americans, many of you Americans and people from other countries that have ping below 100 would stop calling agent laggers and this would help a lot you have ever played with people with horrible lag and you give it a shot and she does not die ...
  • man I do not know if you're just angry that most Brazilians do not you think right? BR putting a server would not only favor the brs would also be helping the Americans and that we were going to stop playing both servers Americans, many of you Americans and people from other countries that have ping below 100 would stop calling agent laggers and this would help a lot you have ever played with people with horrible lag and you give it a shot and she does not die ...

uh...i already told you why most of the CF community doesnt like them

hacking
    glitching
    lagging
    crying
    spamming
    kicking
    team killing

we have low pings because this game was meant for Canada, the US, and Europe, not for south america

youre not the only ones who dont kill when you shoot others. we shoot you too but your horrible lag lets you live.

They wont put it. End of story. This game wasnt meant for you guys anyways and you dont deserve it. Not all brazilians hack, but most hackers are brazilians, and most brazilians are hackers
  • I do not know what you have against brs abisoluta more I'm sure that the game and for all why it was done only for Canadians, Europe and the brs this would have been banned from the game a long time and crying otra insulting you is crying now the brs hack already talked brs are not all using the same hack and banning otra brs hack the game will continue. xtrap there for? keep an ornament? and another 'kick' everybody kicks someone from a game I doubt that you no longer kick someone.
  • I do not know what you have against brs abisoluta more I'm sure that the game and for all why it was done only for Canadians, Europe and the brs this would have been banned from the game a long time and crying otra insulting you is crying now the brs hack already talked brs are not all using the same hack and banning otra brs hack the game will continue. xtrap there for? keep an ornament? and another 'kick' everybody kicks someone from a game I doubt that you no longer kick someone.

you should use google translate :l
    brazilians havent been banned, i think, because Z8 wants to squeeze every penny out of everyone.

believe me, we dont like you so much. the majority of brazilians just mess up the fun for mostly everyone. everytime i kill them they cry "aff fdp! hacker!! kiki!!" then i get kicked

IN EVERY GAME. its getting to the point where im almost quitting CF. about 20 or 30 or my friends have quit the game because of you guys. they couldnt stand the bs you guys have been giving us.
  • uh...i already told you why most of the CF community doesnt like them

hacking
    glitching
    lagging
    crying
    spamming
    kicking
    team killing

we have low pings because this game was meant for Canada, the US, and Europe, not for south america

youre not the only ones who dont kill when you shoot others. we shoot you too but your horrible lag lets you live.

They wont put it. End of story. This game wasnt meant for you guys anyways and you dont deserve it. Not all brazilians hack, but most hackers are brazilians, and most brazilians are hackers.

Most hackers from crossfire, are made for you, so that all Brazilians who have paid money to conseguilo, and has over the Brazilians deserve a yes will do, because most of you wins zp gratis, just for enrolling in each sites, no longer an agent, paying agent mt by zp, and you still say that agent does it? please shut up your nob Ping Bai..
  • Most hackers from crossfire, are made for you, so that all Brazilians who have paid money to conseguilo, and has over the Brazilians deserve a yes will do, because most of you wins zp gratis, just for enrolling in each sites, no longer an agent, paying agent mt by zp, and you still say that agent does it? please shut up your nob Ping Bai..

yes i do agree most hacks are made by americans, but who are the most people who buy, download and use them? You guys. so you're saying you DESERVE to use the hacks because you payed for them? seriously? we dont even get free zp, unless its from surveys and everyone has access to those

and as always, already raging. how about you stfu and gtfo?
  • Ombudsman Brazil Urgent!

Look urgently need a server to Brazil because every month spent 200K Zp and am faithful to the site every month, and the fact that there are many players using hack in Brazil that also exists in several countries, it would be unfair to characterize this just to our country now please put a Provider for Brazil

Ty Kiss MOD. GM Z8 Games
  • ox1denT

ok more expensive that normal and kill someone and you get angry and call him call him noob hacker Pensao them that you are hacking because of your ping and very low and my top and then the answer to your internet my server quickly and will take a long while then you're seeing me in the middle of an alley I'm already behind the wall then you kill me and I fall behind the wall then what am I thinking? that you threw the wall and so I end up calling a hacker.

ps: yes I'm using google translate did not see a problem with that do not speak your language very well and easy to you already grown my talking to you too would.........
  • yes i do agree most hacks are made by americans, but who are the most people who buy, download and use them? You guys. so you're saying you DESERVE to use the hacks because you payed for them? seriously? we dont even get free zp, unless its from surveys and everyone has access to those

At no point did I say that he used Hacke =] you seem to be that guy who has 50 ping and the result at the end of the games are 15-20, HAHA 'please, you look like that is crazy talk that does not deserve a Brs served yes and mt deserves, because we are faithful to Z8Games agent, has more, not all uses brs hacker, not to mention that I have players who do not usão br, br that uses SIM has even more WHAT agent does when it sees one? comes reports, then you have to stay Ketu, and think before you speak mt agent who does not deserve one served.
  • well, i would like to have a brazilian server as I am brazilian, but i agree that we are the top users =/
    also we have a cf community over 20.000 ppl, most legit and always reporting hackers, that's why u can't generalize, but still our arguments weak.
  • tainara157 wrote: »
    yes i do agree most hacks are made by americans, but who are the most people who buy, download and use them? You guys. so you're saying you DESERVE to use the hacks because you payed for them? seriously? we dont even get free zp, unless its from surveys and everyone has access to those

At no point did I say that he used Hacke =] you seem to be that guy who has 50 ping and the result at the end of the games are 15-20, HAHA 'please, you look like that is crazy talk that does not deserve a Brs served yes and mt deserves, because we are faithful to Z8Games agent, has more, not all uses brs hacker, not to mention that I have players who do not usão br, br that uses SIM has even more WHAT agent does when it sees one? comes reports, then you have to stay Ketu, and think before you speak mt agent who does not deserve one served.

my ping is 76 and my kdr is over 2. i always end up with scores of 4.0 or more.
    You brazilians are the HACKING CAPITAL. OF THE WORLD. Its proven. You dont deserve it, you wont get it. Just go play combat arms and stop flooding and screwing things on our game.

as i said before, most hackers are brazilians and most brazilians hack.
    http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/americas/3657170.stm proof

well, i would like to have a brazilian server as I am brazilian, but i agree that we are the top users =/
    also we have a cf community over 20.000 ppl, most legit and always reporting hackers, that's why u can't generalize, but still our arguments weak.

out of 100 brazilians i meet, 90 of them hack or glitch or kick me...so im pretty sure i can generalize. you guys only report LEGIT players and protect your annoying friends
  • meu ping é 76 e meu KDR é superior a 2. Eu sempre acabo com escores de 4,0 ou mais.
    Você brasileiros são a capital de hackers. DO MUNDO. Sua comprovada. Você não merece isso, você não vai conseguir. Basta ir jogar armas e parar de inundações e enroscando as coisas em nosso jogo.

Como eu disse antes, a maioria dos hackers são brasileiros e mais brasileiros hack.
    http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/americas/3657170.stm prova

I'm not saying this to me in advance nothing, my ping is 135 124 =], more so not everyone has ping, and you know what's playing with 200 ping? Not right? you are more inclined to be a nob your smart son of a *****:]
This discussion has been closed.