Brazilian server!!

Comments

• Wont happen. Dont deserve it.
    Why would CF give the community that hacks the most, cries the most, glitches the most, kicks for no reason all the time, and gets complained about the most?
  • Yes

I completely agree. Get rid of the laggers, do something about them. Enough of Brazil playing with Americans. They should make it so you can not come into servers with over 200 ping. That would eliminate alot of laggers from USA servers. Also ban there IP from the american servers would be nice.
  • PLZ WE NEED A BRAZILIAN SERVER many Brazilians playing crossfire and we are already tired of playing with ping 200 z8 please put a server in Brazil.

By: - [N]eoZ-_

If i had a nickle everytime i saw a thread like this...
  • Yeah we should get those stupid putas off the north american server. They spam and they lag like crazy(and they don't admit it, but they know it).
  • For those who didn't read, I AM br, and I just wanna say 3 more things:

1- I just agree with the BR server creation because it would free you guys from all those ppl that you hate (70% of BR's, that are the stupid part)

2- Most of BR's are not smat enough to learn a glitch.

3- This game was suposed to be korean.

Again: I don't think we deserve our own server, but it would keep us and our lag away from you guys, so it would be good for both sides.

(I bet some of those "stupid BR's part" that i said will flame me right there \/)

*Soz for the grammar mistakes. (:
  • korg30 wrote: »
    For those who didn't read, I AM br, and I just wanna say 3 more things:

1- I just agree with the BR server creation because it would free you guys from all those ppl that you hate (70% of BR's, that are the stupid part)

Again: I don't think we deserve our own server, but it would keep us and our lag away from you guys, so it would be good for both sides.

(I bet some of those "stupid BR's part" that i said will flame me right there \/)

finnaly 1 who did understand and 1 from the brs who agrees to not having a server but u are correct,if they made a server brs will be vanishd and they would playing on the br server.so dont worry i will not flame at u because u did revealed the truth.but i m really sry because z8 has no plans for the new servers in your country for now.thats the last what did gm did said.even tough if they made the br server finnaly they will get out from uk server and play on they own.so best luck of it.
  • NateD0gg54 wrote: »
    finnaly 1 who did understand and 1 from the brs who agrees to not having a server but u are correct,if they made a server brs will be vanishd and they would playing on the br server.so dont worry i will not flame at u because u did revealed the truth.but i m really sry because z8 has no plans for the new servers in your country for now.thats the last what did gm did said.even tough if they made the br server finnaly they will get out from uk server and play on they own.so best luck of it.

2nd one actually ^^
  • If not let one more person to kill, switch to ping me, my ping is only 220 ;)

i have a decent K/D every match even with 270+ ping >.> wanna trade?
    Athrun666 wrote: »
    Hell give them a server hell i from the usa and i say give them 1 hell make that 2 XD
    fix 90% of the laggers in 1 move.

well, didn't understood what you said, could you explain?
    u dont deserve 1 and get off the west coast so annoying all u do is QQ AND GO JAJAJAJAJ ES HAKER man i learned spanish from u ppl and im taking it in highschool shows how much you noobs faiL!!!

Brazillian people speak PORTUGUESE, these "jajajaja es hacker" are spanish people, have you ever had some geography classes?
    PTChiolas wrote: »
    It's a good idea, the server could be labeled as "danger zone", it would be the testing zone (like the box glitch in Port MM)

BR's can't speak english, according to them a ghost can't be killed (even when moving), and they lag a lot

But what would be really great was if all BR's were redirected to that server (because there are stupid BR's that still use the UK server and infest it with +200 pings -.-)

Not gonna happen though, a server there would cost drugs and not money :\

well, i can kill ghosts while they're moving, shoot foward it's movements, that's all, profit, bout the price, it would cost alot of money, not drugs, you can't deal with the dealers here =/
    korg30 wrote: »
    For those who didn't read, I AM br, and I just wanna say 3 more things:

1 - Agree with that, would be wonderful to have a lower ping *¬*

2 - well, i've never tried it, but if we can't learn those things, we don't have any glitchers here >.>

3 - no, this version no, subagames bought it from some korean businessman, then z8 got it from subagames, that's all.
  • It seems that until you are the owner of the Z8, they would know where they will put servers, again they said they had no plans for that, but someday that may change, and you can not predict that will never happen.

sorry dude i hate to bash you BUT it will never happen, seeing how and i quote "We will not be putting a server in or for Brazilian players, we DO NOT HAVE A LICENSE TO PUT ONE THEIR" so basically that means stop making these stupid ass threads, its simple you can sit on here and fight all damn day, but when it comes down to it You will not GET a server nore do 99% of you deserve one. And as for the people that say that most of the hackers are Brazilian id totally disagree, if you think about it its a mix about 35% Br players 50% north american(Canadian, USA) and 15% Latino that play this. its about 10% for Br players that hack, 5% for North america, and 5% for Latinos. SO yes a higher % of them do use some form of hack, north Americans are in the numbers group ie, more NA players would be hacking because of it.

But as for the lag yes the Br's lag and when they are on it does put strain on the server and the people with decent connections in North America and the UK have lag shots pulled on them or their shots dont register because of it.And personally im getting rather tired of seeing people crying all day about the Br's( i have done it myself), but what about the Latinos?

Crossfire20100712_0000.jpg

^^ and yes i was kicked out of that game shortly after i took that screen shot.

anyways
    everyone needs to SDFU and stop crying all the damn time, your not getting a server so play the game well you can, because every day here could be your last. all it takes is to ip ban your part of the world and its bye bye to all you
  • why should it be called "Brazilian Server"

Do we low pingers have USA Server? Is there Canada Server? Your not the only lagging noobs in South America who play CF. Id rather see a server cap before a South American server/ BR server
  • Un_Rated wrote: »
    why should it be called "Brazilian Server"

Do we low pingers have USA Server? Is there Canada Server? Your not the only lagging noobs in South America who play CF. Id rather see a server cap before a South American server/ BR server

if you want to get technical the Crossfire servers are in Canada are they not?, But regardless of that, if you make a server and put that on it, it helps everyone its a win/win but i do agree they do not deserve one
  • If i were them i put it in like orgegon or san fransico to cover america canida and south america.. i dont think theres one in orgon or washington though... and for the uk server they should put it in like france or hungaria to cover most of europe unless there a european cf any way that dosnt rlly matter to me i live in cali so most ppl who have like 105 ping most likely live in canada or they just got routers that they hacked and is miles away so yah...
  • jkdfoi wrote: »
    If i were them i put it in like orgegon or san fransico to cover america canida and south america.. i dont think theres one in orgon or washington though... and for the uk server they should put it in like france or hungaria to cover most of europe unless there a european cf any way that dosnt rlly matter to me i live in cali so most ppl who have like 105 ping most likely live in canada or they just got routers that they hacked and is miles away so yah...

Theres the west coast server so you dont need it...
    Washington and Oregon are really close to Canada anyways. You probably get 40 or 30 ping.
  • well, personally i think it would be good, at least would be less hackers in others servers.

even being brazilian, ive never joined a br clan cause most of em suck, hack, QQ, complain and shiet, and they rly dont deserve a server, but it would be nice not for the br's, but for everyone else, cause most of em would play at it cause of the lag.

im not expecting that z8 just make a server here, but its something that they could think about.
  • korg30 wrote: »
    I'm BR and I do NOT think we deserve a server. I'm a legit player, but look what about 70% of us did to this game... the guy who made this topic can't even talk in english without a translator and complains about everything!

The thing is that most of BR players come from a poor social class and don't have sufficient knowledge to see the how bad they are doing. If you guys understand portuguese you would see how horrible they speak. Well, we still have some others legit players and others smarter hackers who uses VIP and that stuff.

In our community, we always report a hacker when he is known, and that's the problem: we don't report small players with a low rank. Some do, but I guarantee that most of poeple wouldn't waste their time reporting a trainee account.

So, I don't think we deserve a server, I don't think we deserve CA, and I just think we deserve an IP ban to learn to behave.

If you're a BR and hate me for this, just read it again and think if everything i said isn't true.
    Do you think we will learn somehow that's now to be IP banned?

Sorry for the grammar mistakes.

How do they get a computer if they are from a poor class?
  • how about ether get a BR server or just do what combat arms did and BAN Brazilan IPs?

Sick of people not following the rules... fallenangle or sadin (sorry if i miss spelled your names) said that speaking ENGLISH ON THE FORUMS AND INGAME IS A REQUIREMENT! and last time i checked they are still speaking in Br so...... global BR Ban hammer or massave BR court summons are in order in my book. i havent had any problems untill the last few patchs with the BRs they have become more of a problem sady.....

btw this threat (http://forum.z8games.com/showthread.php?p=999282#post999282) is not suposted to EVEN BE ON Z8GAMES! its in BR its not supposted to be there......
  • how about ether get a BR server or just do what combat arms did and BAN Brazilan IPs?

Sick of people not following the rules... fallenangle or sadin (sorry if i miss spelled your names) said that speaking ENGLISH ON THE FORUMS AND INGAME IS A REQUIREMENT! and last time i checked they are still speaking in Br so...... global BR Ban hammer or massave BR court summons are in order in my book. i havent had any problems untill the last few patchs with the BRs they have become more of a problem sady.....

btw this threat (http://forum.z8games.com/showthread.php?p=999282#post999282) is not suposted to EVEN BE ON Z8GAMES! its in BR its not supposted to be there......

Exactly.

End of discussion.
  • wish we were more like CA. all those fucing BR's were crying 4 a server, then they get banned instead
  • roydawg1 wrote: »
    sorry dude i hate to bash you BUT it will never happen, seeing how and i quote "We will not be putting a server in or for Brazilian players, we DO NOT HAVE A LICENSE TO PUT ONE THEIR" so basically that means stop making these stupid ass threads, its simple you can sit on here and fight all damn day, but when it comes down to it You will not GET a server nore do 99% of you deserve one. And as for the people that say that most of the hackers are Brazilian id totally disagree, if you think about it its a mix about 35% Br players 50% north american(Canadian, USA) and 15% Latino that play this. its about 10% for Br players that hack, 5% for North america, and 5% for Latinos. SO yes a higher % of them do use some form of hack, north Americans are in the numbers group ie, more NA players would be hacking because of it.

But as for the lag yes the Br's lag and when they are on it does put strain on the server and the people with decent connections in North America and the UK have lag shots pulled on them or their shots dont register because of it.And personally im getting rather tired of seeing people crying all day about the Br's( i have done it myself), but what about the Latinos?

Crossfire20100712_0000.jpg

^^ and yes i was kicked out of that game shortly after i took that screen shot.

anyways
    everyone needs to SDFU and stop crying all the damn time, your not getting a server so play the game well you can, because every day here could be your last. all it takes is to ip ban your part of the world and its bye bye to all you

Most the facts you stated are wrong, except for one. Btw you forgot about europeans.
  • There are no plans for a new server, the z8 team is currently working on the two servers we have.
  • CA is game for kids the traduction of CA is sux x.x i hate CA in brazil the only thing I liked is my ping is 10 *-* if my ping was so in the crossfire I end up in a room with frag of TD 100/20 :D whit my ping in 160 i end in a room whit my frag in 50/20 =[

if you want to get technical, if you did get your own server and your pings DID drop chances are you would play worse then you are now. WHY because your not used to playing with zero lag. and for the record the UK though the same thing when they got their servers lol they were wrong. i had them RQ a bunch of times for kicking their butts in there own server!
  • Most the facts you stated are wrong, except for one. Btw you forgot about europeans.

yea they are estimated. and the Uk/euro's have their own servers so you hardly see them anymore.
  • Z8 doesnt want to ban the Brazil ppl becasue they make em $$$ simple as that i see brazil ppl with all these fancy thing like m4-c and gold weapons but they suck. I have never faced a good BR that dont wall or hack. I think instead of banning them work more on changing the games dinamics so ppl cant hack. Then Z8 gets their money and we can all take our frustration out on some bad BR players every now and then.
  • SPAZZ3R wrote: »
    Then Z8 gets their money and we can all take our frustration out on some bad BR players every now and then.

Well said lol i love making Br cry like little girls lol all you see is kik LG hak, i actully took a few screen shots of them saying that, can someone make me a sig? rofl
  • SPAZZ3R wrote: »
    Z8 doesnt want to ban the Brazil ppl becasue they make em $$$ simple as that i see brazil ppl with all these fancy thing like m4-c and gold weapons but they suck. I have never faced a good BR that dont wall or hack. I think instead of banning them work more on changing the games dinamics so ppl cant hack. Then Z8 gets their money and we can all take our frustration out on some bad BR players every now and then.

Or if g4box/smilegate gets enough money, they could file a lawsuit and sue d.x.t. It's what ijji did, and it worked. I've never seen a hacker since. :)
  • psssh I'd gladly donate 50 dollars to z8 to start a fund if that happened.
  • They need a buy ZP to stop the hackers week... make i well advertized and boom $$$
    and yes i think they could sue any site that posts hacks ruiining thier game. Its a buisness and to undermine it is wrong
  • roydawg1 wrote: »
    if you want to get technical, if you did get your own server and your pings DID drop chances are you would play worse then you are now. WHY because your not used to playing with zero lag. and for the record the UK though the same thing when they got their servers lol they were wrong. i had them RQ a bunch of times for kicking their butts in there own server!

That is very well bull****. You can keep your e-thug elitism up to the max, but going positive does not mean you were 'kicking their butts'. The fact that I go ace/place second nearly every game, be it pubs or scrims, on the NA servers with 125 ping, sometimes spiking to 200, and the same I do on the UK servers. The argument that you 'suck' because 'you're used to your high ping' is nonsense. I've been playing on a high ping ever since I started, the UK servers are a cool little gadget and the shots don't get tanked as much, which facilitates playing.

Stop trying to act all cool, because in the end you're just bragging about a video game, gangster.
  • psssh I'd gladly donate 50 dollars to z8 to start a fund if that happened.

ive bought too much ZP and when i get done with the training im in and get the job im trying to get i will mostlikey buy more sadly 0_0

ZP = It's more addicting than all the drugs in existance combined! (besides ZP it's self)

is there a rehab for buying and spending zp then buying more cuz u didnt get what you wanted or u wanted more? if so i think thats another way Z8 can make money! Lol

but hell i would still buy more ZP than normal just to make the BR's shut it lol
This discussion has been closed.