Brazilian

Comments

• Va1iant wrote: »
    I really don't care what's fair or not. If you want to talk about being unfair, lets talk about how they show up and call everyone p.u.t.o. while their laggy asses are hacking. Or how hits don't register because their too busy having 300+ ping. Or how they are the only ones I see glitching...EVER! Or how about them spamming chat non-stop. Or calling everyone who kills them a hacker. Or how they try scamming accounts constantly. They are offensive to all 5 senses. They are an infestation that needs to be dealt with. Hey, if you feel the need to express your feelings about how you feel bad for these people who would have no problem hacking the living **** out of you and not feel bad about it one bit then do it on your own terms, not on the forums.

Pretty much summed up why people act the way they do. They leave us no choice. Simple.

EDIT: And pretty sure we are allowed to express our opinion on these forums, aren't we? Or did we forget the freedom of speech? :D

EDIT2: And some threads on these forums are made by people that understand what's going on in this game and actually give valid reasons and arguments as to why this certain group of players is ruining it for the majority of the Crossfire community. It's not something they grabbed out of the air, it's something which happens on a dialy basis.

Simple.
  • LobsterMts wrote: »
    thatsnottony.png

Hmm..this gives me a good idea..

Wow, Mr. Prepared!

I now name Lobby the best BR I've ever met.
  • Change your avatar.
    that's what i recommend you.
  • Instead of being on the forum all day long why don't you play some games?

especially GM mode...

You will start hating, not because of race but because of the stupidity and the lagging the kicking the QQ the porto speaking AAAAAAAA

Funny part is z8games made a translation sign up for the BR specialy the even added a BR flag to it..
    The could have just named it portogues langauge or a porto flag, that wouldn't make it so weird to see
    But the just gave a it BR flag than ya.....

I bet the z8games owner is a brazilian

Crossfire has the license for NA/UK(EU)
    and no South American country...

lol funny, im a gm player in fact im an ok gm player, i dont believe im good and im not well known but i find it funny that you complain, i play with knife in bl and yesterday i went 32-4 my highest yesterday and in gr i was 18-0(dont like gr my headphones stink) so its not the hakers or lagers its ur skill which stresses u.
  • svanced wrote: »
    When they will learn english,maybe then ppl wont be so rude with them,and also stop "quem quer zp" ingame or other things like that

Funny think is that this is a North America game as you said, and North America includes Mexico which is a Spanish speaking Country, so technically they dont have to know English, most of them speak a little Spanish which is part of the "North America Crossfire".
    Please dont think of North America meaning your suposed to speak English because you dont have to, most people speak English to be polite to others not because its demanded.
  • bringing back the quote: "even brazillian people hate brazillians"
    there are several brazillian people who are just aholes who don't respect even eachother (generally they're poorer or just have a huge ego) some of'em just can't respect the others, these idiots have to feel like they're better thatn the others, the problem is: These aholes are too many in there, and theres nothing that can separate them from the nice br players =[
  • I hate br's. Ban em. And/or force them to play them in miami ONLY.
  • RuSTalt wrote: »
    I hate br's. Ban em. And/or force them to play them in miami ONLY.

huh, how z8 games will ban'em from the game and force'em to play at miami servers? O.o'
  • T4K3TH4T wrote: »
    huh, how z8 games will ban'em from the game and force'em to play at miami servers? O.o'

And was just connecting the sentences,and I said OR beside it if you read it properly. Adding a ping restriction would stop them from playing in certain servers.
  • Hey I've got an idea. This might sound shocking to some but it's actually quite easy to ignore those you are being immature towards you. Simply don't respond and let them say whatever they want. It's an online game, do their words hurt your e-pride THAT much?
    They get to say bad things to us, so why can't we treat them the same?
    That is about the most childish thing I've ever heard. Oh man, he said it first! Why can't I say it back?! Ever heard of treat others the way you want to be treated?

You know what? A good majority of them do hack. A good majority of them do glitch. A majority of them cause problems for the general population of Crossfire. The keyword here is majority, not all. At this point in time, is there ANYTHING we can do about it? No. So let's deal with it. Did you ever think they treat you like sh** because you do the same to them? Coming on the forums flaming them for their actions makes you no better than them. It actually makes you the worse person.

Suck it up and be an adult. If they come in the room and call you names and such just ignore them. It's very easy to go and chat ignore someone during a game. Things can be made a lot less hostile if you would all stop publicly flaming them, ridiculing them, and causing more hostility from those you can actually understand what you're doing.
  • CSNKris wrote: »
    Hey I've got an idea. This might sound shocking to some but it's actually quite easy to ignore those you are being immature towards you. Simply don't respond and let them say whatever they want. It's an online game, do their words hurt your e-pride THAT much?

That is about the most childish thing I've ever heard. Oh man, he said it first! Why can't I say it back?! Ever heard of treat others the way you want to be treated?

You know what? A good majority of them do hack. A good majority of them do glitch. A majority of them cause problems for the general population of Crossfire. The keyword here is majority, not all. At this point in time, is there ANYTHING we can do about it? No. So let's deal with it. Did you ever think they treat you like sh** because you do the same to them? Coming on the forums flaming them for their actions makes you no better than them. It actually makes you the worse person.

Suck it up and be an adult. If they come in the room and call you names and such just ignore them. It's very easy to go and chat ignore someone during a game. Things can be made a lot less hostile if you would all stop publicly flaming them, ridiculing them, and causing more hostility from those you can actually understand what you're doing.

That's what I do, I just ignore them
    Hey I've got an idea. This might sound shocking to some but it's actually quite easy to ignore those you are being immature towards you. Simply don't respond and let them say whatever they want. It's an online game, do their words hurt your e-pride THAT much?

I approve of this post =))
    Finally someone who actually gets whats going on and has a way to solve it, thank you(follow his example.)
    treat others the way you want to be treated?

Im sure no one ever tells them that, cause we're raging mad QQing because they're cheating. But oh no, feel bad for them, defend them like they have an IQ of a tree, defend them as if they could do no wrong.

Treat others how you would like to be treated, you think if we're nice to them they'll stop? You're as ignorant as OP.

I Ignore them, i dont really give a ****, but it's hard to ignore a BR with osk and aimbot on NORTH AMERICAN SERVERS

Lets turn the cards around. How would you feel if a certain group of people, would come in the rooms you're playing in, walking around with 200+ ping, spamming chat in some language you don't understand, glitch, exploit, cheat and scam people in the game?

Tell me honestly, how you would feel about that?

And there is actually something you can do about it; ping-restriction, simple yet effective.
  • I think NA/UK players are about to be the new BR's, since we now the minority while the majority of this game is foreigners. TRASH TRASH TRASH.
  • aeV1tas wrote: »
    Lets turn the cards around. How would you feel if a certain group of people, would come in the rooms you're playing in, walking around with 200+ ping, spamming chat in some language you don't understand, glitch, exploit, cheat and scam people in the game?

And there is actually something you can do about it; ping-restriction, simple yet effective.
    Simple, to the spamming block their chats to the hacking just tell someone who has a brain in the oposite team(your enemy) to kick him, after game report him account banned if he does hack there problem solved, and about 200+ ping they are really easy to kill its almost like farming =))
  • That's what I do, I just ignore them

Till you get kicked from the room like everyone else.
  • Simple, to the spamming block their chats to the hacking just tell someone who has a brain in the oposite team(your enemy) to kick him, after game report him account banned if he does hack there problem solved, and about 200+ ping they are really easy to kill its almost like farming =))

Correct me if im wrong, but you may be forgetting what game this is.
  • Liqweedate wrote: »
    Wow.. what are you?

What do you mean?I dont understand your question, please ask with more detail =))
  • aeV1tas wrote: »

Certain groups of people do that now. What can we do as players? Nothing. My point was there was no sense in publicly flaming them and having public battles about them. If they glitch, exploit, cheat, all we can do is report them as any other player. Honestly tell me what does public flaming do? It gets us no closer to a solution and simply leads to the Admins having to clear out our mess that violates forum rules.

I agree with the ping restriction. I'd say cap Alpha through Echo for NA. Foxtrot through Miami 1 & 2 for others. UK Servers are self explanatory.
    Ignore them, i dont really give a ****, but it's hard to ignore a BR with osk and aimbot on NORTH AMERICAN SERVERS

Tell me where it says the servers are meant just for North America? Just because G4Box has the license to put servers in NA/UK, doesn't mean they are strictly for those players. Screen shot where it says North American servers only and I will retract my statements. Until then, it stands.
    Wow.. what are you?

Ummmmmmm who what where why?
  • Correct me if im wrong, but you may be forgetting what game this is.
    so your saying everyone is missing a brain in this game, well by the arguements ive seen so far i think they are pretty intelegent an any of the above would kick a hacker if they saw that, and this game is CF the best f2p fps game there is =)) bye bye i g2g =))
  • so your saying everyone is missing a brain in this game, well by the arguements ive seen so far i think they are pretty intelegent an any of the above would kick a hacker if they saw that, and this game is CF the best f2p fps game there is =)) bye bye i g2g =))

By any chance are you dieddragon?
  • Ummmmmmm who what where why?

The OP..

One of the most gayest posts I've ever seen on these forums..
    The OP..

+1 post
    The OP..

I usually ignore it or make a reference to what OP is...wdf is it? lol I hate all the new terms.

• Yep. They aint racist for calling us gringos though. Lagging isn't a good excuse for hacking. If they dont like it they can gtfo. Nuff said.

I dont think Brazil is a race btw. Aren't they like Latin or something? :3

Lol well put smiley.
  • I usually ignore it or make a reference to what OP is...wdf is it? lol I hate all the new terms.

Original poster

or sumshtlikedat
  • Original poster

or sumshtlikedat

Tttttthhhhh***xx :P
This discussion has been closed.