Brazilian

Comments

• What I believe is happening is that hacks are being bought, then are being leeched, or
    given out to fellow friends.
  • Efficient wrote: »
    What I believe is happening is that hacks are being bought, then are being leeched, or
    given out to fellow friends.

wana do something about it? do you know how to hack? to totally destroy a hacker u need to be a better hacker but you can slow down hacks by using customer support on website aka "Hacking Site A" is hosted on "Sam's Cheap Hosting" you send a costumer support letter to "Sam's Cheap Hosting" because hacking is illegal in 98% parts of the world they most likely close the site down if they don't look up your nearest internet safety office and complain there your complain will go through the local police and the owner of "Hacking Site A" will be charged and fined(up to 5k USD)
    I've been explained to many times how they feel embarrassed that their country is ruining Crossfires Community, and they wish it would all stop.

That hit me deep. I was against you to a point, but I myself have a (legit, american) Br friend. It's not all of Brazil's fault a majority(maybe) hack.`Why issue unfair bans to EVERY Br jus' because we feel like it?

I believe Z8 should issue no-tolerance IP bans.
  • NoRevo wrote: »
    That hit me deep. I was against you to a point, but I myself have a (legit, american) Br friend. It's not all of Brazil's fault a majority(maybe) hack.`Why issue unfair bans to EVERY Br jus' because we feel like it?

I believe Z8 should issue no-tolerance IP bans.

how about just tell every player in CF to look out for their friend if they hack give them no warning just report that counts for people who live 1 mile away from the CF servers to people who live 40000 light years away from CF servers that is the true way to stop hackers its because we are mostly hiding our friends from the banhammer
    Okay, well if it has been around for a while, it's becoming really harsh right now.

It's sterotyping. If you were here yesterday, there was a Brazilian on the Forum, and he
    was actually pretty nice! You guys are holding grudges against all of these players, yet
    it's only some of them that are rude. You don't think we are rude sometimes? Most of us
    are just plain out-right jerks, others handle themselves, and play for fun.

BlackShady, a Moderator position would be nice, but with the population of these Forums,
    I doubt that would happen.

Our way of being aggressive towards other players is saying noob, or whatever your most
    used, offensive word is. If you believe FDP was meant in an offensive way, feel free to kick
    this user for "Insulting or Swearing".

well yea actually what u say is quite true... i don't get why ppl h8 BR's so much.
  • well yea actually what u say is quite true... i don't get why ppl h8 BR's so much.

Instead of being on the forum all day long why don't you play some games?

especially GM mode...

You will start hating, not because of race but because of the stupidity and the lagging the kicking the QQ the porto speaking AAAAAAAA

Funny part is z8games made a translation sign up for the BR specialy the even added a BR flag to it..
    The could have just named it portogues langauge or a porto flag, that wouldn't make it so weird to see
    But the just gave a it BR flag than ya.....

I bet the z8games owner is a brazilian

Crossfire has the license for NA/UK(EU)
    and no South American country...
    Okay, well if it has been around for a while, it's becoming really harsh right now.

It's sterotyping. If you were here yesterday, there was a Brazilian on the Forum, and he
    was actually pretty nice! You guys are holding grudges against all of these players, yet
    it's only some of them that are rude. You don't think we are rude sometimes? Most of us

BlackShady, a Moderator position would be nice, but with the population of these Forums,

Our way of being aggressive towards other players is saying noob, or whatever your most
    used, offensive word is. If you believe FDP was meant in an offensive way, feel free to kick

so whats wrong with them kick us for insulting or swearing instead of making this thread? u should of taught them how to kick ppl
  • I honestly do not understand how the reg system works anymore. I'm officially off WiFi now, so I'm not spiking. Yet I'm met players with a constant 150 ping who just don't take registration.

Whether these players know a way to abuse the reg system, or whether it's purely coding. Whatever it is, it's more than just ping.
    Instead of being on the forum all day long why don't you play some games?

especially GM mode...
    GM is a bad mode to play on a game that has poor registration, regardless of BRs.
    I bet the z8games owner is a brazilian
    I'm willing to take that bet.
  • They aren't even supposed to be playing this game....
    Don't want them to get insulted? Make them leave. It's just going to continue until we get a IP restriction. And for goodness sakes I hope we get that.
  • i prefer brs over pts

vaffanculoooooooooooooooooooo (msg2short)
  • when something gets difficult or there is a threat human's tend to attack a minority with problems(language,race) different from the dominant/most common race. This is racism

No, that's Trotskysm

Don't ram politics down our throats and we won't toss politics back at you.

No what I'm sayin'? :rolleyes:
  • I really don't care what's fair or not. If you want to talk about being unfair, lets talk about how they show up and call everyone p.u.t.o. while their laggy asses are hacking. Or how hits don't register because their too busy having 300+ ping. Or how they are the only ones I see glitching...EVER! Or how about them spamming chat non-stop. Or calling everyone who kills them a hacker. Or how they try scamming accounts constantly. They are offensive to all 5 senses. They are an infestation that needs to be dealt with. Hey, if you feel the need to express your feelings about how you feel bad for these people who would have no problem hacking the living **** out of you and not feel bad about it one bit then do it on your own terms, not on the forums. This is NORTH AMERICAN CROSSFIRE, not SOUTH AMERICAN.
  • If you're too ignorant to see what some people are trying to say, pub in delta 9. I'm not saying all of them hack, QQ, kick, call NA's gringo's etc. But a majority of them do, it's sad but true.
  • bhshs

yep. They aint racist for calling us gringos though. Lagging isn't a good excuse for hacking. If they dont like it they can gtfo. Nuff said.

I dont think brazil is a race btw. Aren't they like latin or something? :3

pz qft
    This talk about Brazilians hacking, and all these jokes made toward Brazilians
    can be really offensive. Recently everyone has been brining up the topic that
    Brazilians are hacking. They also believe that they simply don't know how to
    play, just because they're pings are increased, because they live a distance
    away.

I see users creating offensive 'jokes', or generally just abuse towards Brazilians.
    It needs to stop, because it's very racist, and unfair.

If you still believe that Brazilians are rude for even trying to play Crossfire, then
    just keep your opinions to yourself. I've played with 300 ping on the China
    Crossfire, and it's no fun. I'm surprised they still play, they keep a really positive
    attitude.

Once again, it's racist. They come on to have fun, not to be verbally abused.
    It's not racist, but nationalist. I hate brasilians, and I'm proud of this.
  • Everyone has their own opinion. If you take a vacation to Brazil, I doubt your attitude will be a nationalist-based view. Most of the BRs you hate are the ones that sit at home and play all day. The ones that get out are actually pretty nice ^_^
    I see users creating offensive 'jokes', or generally just abuse towards Brazilians.
    It needs to stop, because it's very racist, and unfair.

OP is total idiot for thinking Brazil is a race. They're 49% white.
  • When they will learn english,maybe then ppl wont be so rude with them,and also stop "quem quer zp" ingame or other things like that
  • V3RTeX wrote: »
    OP is total idiot for thinking Brazil is a race. They're 49% white.

actually, 87%.
  • just coz brazilians

hack, lag, glitch, flame and act racist...

doesn't make them bad people

Notice how "It's becoming harsh" as the hacking rate is blowing up in everyone's faces.
  • LobsterMts wrote: »
    actually, 87%.

I love you Tony Hawk!

Brazil is a nation, not a race.

A BR saying you are racist, means that he/she does not know much about his own nation.
  • SirHi wrote: »
    I love you Tony Hawk!

Brazil is a nation, not a race.

A BR saying you are racist, means that he/she does not know much about his own nation.

T-t-tony hawk..?

This kinda rmeinds me of the ol' good subagames days.
  • iiToxxiczZ wrote: »
    just coz brazilians

hack, lag, glitch, flame and act racist...

doesn't make them bad people
    You forgot scam.
    T-t-tony hawk..?

This kinda rmeinds me of the ol' good subagames days.

Reminds me of the <1000 post count days :D

I'm banned on my alt account on Suba now.. I was trolling about a certain CF ripoff :D
    Reminds me of the <1000 post count days :D

I'm banned on my alt account on Suba now.. I was trolling about a certain CF ripoff :D

M.A.T..

This tony hawk, you say?
    hmm2.png
    M.A.T..

This tony hawk, you say?
    hmm2.png

I remember that was your central theme for everything!
    I remember that was your central theme for everything!

thatsnottony.png

Hmm..this gives me a good idea..
This discussion has been closed.