AK47 Custom (clean version)

Comments

• How in the world do you figure that is balanced?

Whats next, silencer on an awm?
    In the same way they balanced the M4A1 Custom, Bruce.

And no, no AWM Suppressed. I was thinking more along the line of a M110. 1-shot-kill snipers are too boring to give suppressors.
    24eb6zq.jpg
    Mr_ABySs wrote: »
    errrrrrrr. no, loli wdf HIGH RECOIL GUNS CANNOT HAVE SUPPRESSORS.
    Errrrr, learn to read, moron. It's all in the first post. There's even a F'ing video that proves you wrong.

Please come again, and bring your brain next time.
    24eb6zq.jpg

20t2p77.jpg
  • well, the this wep has my +1 vote, but i have one question, will you play with the opther players minds by shoting them and then hiding, the wait til he turns again and shoot him again just to laugh at his desperated search for his agressor? D:
  • T4K3TH4T wrote: »
    well, the this wep has my +1 vote, but i have one question, will you play with the opther players minds by shoting them and then hiding, the wait til he turns again and shoot him again just to laugh at his desperated search for his agressor? D:
    I always do. 24eb6zq.jpg

20t2p77.jpg
  • LolliRoger wrote: »
    I always do. 24eb6zq.jpg

20t2p77.jpg

hope i don't ever play with you and your ak-custom O.o
  • The M4-Silver they have is different.
    It's basically the same. There's a slight difference in coloring. That's it.
    Anyways, I agree for the 100th time =):D
    hope i don't ever play with you and your ak-custom O.o
    You think it would be different if I used a M4A1 Custom? 24eb6zq.jpg

20t2p77.jpg
  • sn1peyou wrote: »
    It's basically the same. There's a slight difference in coloring. That's it.
    Anyways, I agree for the 100th time =):D

i'm your fan man, loved your posts xD
    You think it would be different if I used a M4A1 Custom? 24eb6zq.jpg

20t2p77.jpg

yeah, probably you would knife me for the lolz
    or just play with my mind >.<
    (hope you never use supressed guns around me D: )
    yeah, probably you would knife me for the lolz
    or just play with my mind >.<
    (hope you never use supressed guns around me D: )
    I prefer to play Ghost on Ghost Mode. I think that says enough. 24eb6zq.jpg

20t2p77.jpg
    I prefer to play Ghost on Ghost Mode. I think that says enough. 24eb6zq.jpg

20t2p77.jpg

sexy and deadly, nuff said? xD
  • I think there should be less recoil do to the silencer and less range.
    sexy and deadly, nuff said? xD
    I think someone is in love. Tsk. Tsk.
  • iNapsteR wrote: »
    An AK with a suppressor (silencer) is gay. AK's too macho for that.

what kind of Pokémon you are (o.O)
    Moron-imon ?

srsly didn´t you noticed that you should give feedback why you don´t like it ppl like you just don´t know what they talking about so pls stfu delete crossfire and kill your self to succes the daily mission
    Have a nice day

RSCHOLOKOV
  • RSCHOLOKOV wrote: »
    what kind of Pokémon you are (o.O)
    Moron-imon ?

srsly didn´t you noticed that you should give feedback why you don´t like it ppl like you just don´t know what they talking about so pls stfu delete crossfire and kill your self to succes the daily mission
    Have a nice day

RSCHOLOKOV
    O.o bad day?
    Errrrr, learn to read, moron. It's all in the first post. There's even a F'ing video that proves you wrong.

Please come again, and bring your brain next time.
    24eb6zq.jpg

20t2p77.jpg
    FFS this is bullsh!t, you have no experience in weapons, I bet you suggested to make the idiotic mutation mode.

Lawl in the vid they used low velocity rounds as in AK-101
  • we alrdy hav the without the scope...
    mp5 adv lols
    In the same way they balanced the M4A1 Custom, Bruce.

You should also consider the fact that the M4a1 series are not as powerful as the AK, you can't really compare 2 guns that are way too different.

You argue that the AK-47 Custom will be balanced, would you mind to elaborate how are you going to do that? Just reducing the damage and/or increasing the recoil doesn't mean it would be balanced.

I do like this gun, but it's way too OP imho.
  • Mr_ABySs wrote: »
    FFS this is bullsh!t, you have no experience in weapons, I bet you suggested to make the idiotic mutation mode.

Lawl in the vid they used low velocity rounds as in AK-101
    First of all; I do have experience in weapons. In fact I have experience it THIS weapon. I have actually fired a suppressed AK47 with standard 7,62 x 39 mm AK47 rounds.

Secondly; The AK47 CAN'T fire the rounds of an AK101, for the AK101 fires the same rounds as the AK74, the 5.56 x 45 NATO, which is a COMPLETELY different round.

Thirdly; They even tell you in the video that they are using standard 7,62 x 39 mm AK47 rounds.

And finally; Velocity has ABSOLUTELY nothing to do with whether or not a weapon can be suppressed or not. They can put an suppressor on a Barrett .50 cal., which bullets have an even high velocity, if it wasn't for the fact that a suppressor on a weapon that takes out targets from a mile away seems a bit silly. The only thing velocity has influence on is the size of the suppressor that is required.
    24eb6zq.jpg
    _Sp4wn_ wrote: »
    You should also consider the fact that the M4a1 series are not as powerful as the AK, you can't really compare 2 guns that are way too different.

You argue that the AK-47 Custom will be balanced, would you mind to elaborate how are you going to do that? Just reducing the damage and/or increasing the recoil doesn't mean it would be balanced.

I do like this gun, but it's way too OP imho.
    You too are not paying attention, Spawn. You can indeed compare the 2 weapon, for they have both been balanced. Because the AK47 has more power, it also has more recoil than the M4A1. And it will still have more recoil with a suppressor on it.

Whether you deduct 2 from 2 or 3 from 3, the outcome is still 0. That is how you balance a weapon, Spawn. You take all the pros of a weapon and deduct all the cons, and make sure they cross each other out.
    24eb6zq.jpg

20t2p77.jpg
    You too are not paying attention, Spawn. You can indeed compare the 2 weapon, for they have both been balanced. Because the AK47 has more power, it also has more recoil than the M4A1. And it will still have more recoil with a suppressor on it.

Whether you deduct 2 from 2 or 3 from 3, the outcome is still 0. That is how you balance a weapon, Spawn. You take all the pros of a weapon and deduct all the cons, and make sure they cross each other out.

AK-47 Custom Pros:

• Silenced (Not as quiet as an m4-C or M4-adv but still)
    • Powerful (Obvious one)
    • Accurate
    • More bullets per clip
    • Same recoil as the original AK-47

Ak-47 Custom Cons:

• Different spray pattern?

M4-Custom Pros:

• Silenced
    • More bullets per clip
    • Accurate

M4-Custom Cons:

• Mediocre damage.
    • Awful spray pattern.
    • Increased Recoil.

The Ak-47 has more pros than cons, now tell me how is that balanced?
  • _Sp4wn_ wrote: »
    AK-47 Custom Pros:

• Silenced (Not as quiet as an m4-C or M4-adv but still)
    • Powerful (Obvious one)
    • Accurate
    • More bullets per clip

Ak-47 Custom Cons:

• Different spray pattern?
    • Hard to control recoil

M4-Custom Pros:

• Silenced
    • More bullets per clip
    • Accurate
    • Easy to control recoil

M4-Custom Cons:

• Mediocre damage.
    • Awful spray pattern.

The Ak-47 has more pros than cons, and in the case of the M4-C is the other way around. Now tell me how is that balanced?
    I could add more, but then you would have to break both weapons down in numbers, and I doubt you would still understand what I was talking about then. 24eb6zq.jpg

20t2p77.jpg
    I could add more, but then you would have to break both weapons down in numbers, and I doubt you would still understand what I was talking about then. 24eb6zq.jpg

20t2p77.jpg

The hard/easy to control recoil is a given. If you already used an AK or M4 you know what to expect.

You can't really add those as cons or pros.

Except that the recoil in the M4-c sucks but in the ak-47-C the recoil is going to be the same as a normal ak-47.

And you still haven't answered my question.
    The hard/easy to control recoil is a given.

You can't really add those as cons or pros.

Except that the recoil in the M4-c sucks.
    I have yet to experience an increase in recoil on the M4A1 Custom. I have however noticed a decrees in power, and an awful spray pattern.

But yes, you can count them as either pros or cons, because that's how developers do it. If they make a weapon better in one area, they make it worse in another area.

Developers break a weapon down in numbers. Power and Accuracy are pros. Recoil and Weight are cons. RoF and Spray Pattern are variables that can be seen as both, because both Power and Recoil have influence on them. They even give a scope or a suppressor a certain value. After they are done making a weapon, all the numbers put together have to equal a balanced gun.
    24eb6zq.jpg

20t2p77.jpg
    I have yet to experience an increase in recoil on the M4A1 Custom. I have however noticed a decrees in power, and an awful spray pattern.

But yes, you can count them as either pros or cons, because that's how developers do it. If they make a weapon better in one area, they make it worse in another area.

Developers break a weapon down in numbers. Power and Accuracy are pros. Recoil and Weight are cons. RoF and Spray Pattern are variables that can be seen as both, because both Power and Recoil have influence on them. They even give a scope or a suppressor a certain value. After they are done making a weapon, all the numbers put together have to equal a balanced gun.

Most of the M4-C users stopped using it because the recoil kicks in faster, I can't assure this because I don't own one and I haven't used it enough to prove my point, but heck! there must be a reason why I barely see M4-C users in scrims, even in PUBs.

The power is a PRO in the Ak-47 Custom (that's why the Ak's are known for), but is a CON in the M4-C case, since we both know the damage is mediocre.

ROF and spray patterns depend on Power and Recoil? Not in this game.

You just explained the process of balancing weapons, but you still haven't answered my question, you haven't proven to me yet that the Ak-47 Custom is indeed balanced and not OP.
    Most of the M4-C users stopped using it because the recoil kicks in faster, I can't assure this because I don't own one and I haven't used it enough to prove my point, but heck! there must be a reason why I barely see M4-C users in scrims, even in PUBs.

The power is a PRO in the Ak-47 Custom (that's why the Ak's are known for), but is a CON in the M4-C case, since we both know the damage is mediocre.

ROF and spray patterns depend on Power and Recoil? Not in this game.

You just explained the process of balancing weapons, but you still haven't answered my question, you haven't proven to me yet that the Ak-47 Custom is indeed balanced and not OP.
    No, power is still a pro in the M4A1, just not a high counting pro. That is why it also has a recoil as a low counting con.

And yes RoF and Spray Pattern are depended on power and recoil. They higher the rate of fire, the faster recoil sets in, but also the more damage you can do in a short amount of time. So RoF add to both power and recoil in the equation. The same goes for Spray Pattern. If low recoil makes a weapon fire in a small T shape, high recoil will cause it to fire in a large T shape, putting bullets farther apart from one and other. And the shape of the spray also adds to where a weapon focuses the most damage.

But because you don't see the numbers behind the weapon, I can't explain to you why they all add up the same way for the AK47 Custom, as they do for the M4A1 Custom.
    24eb6zq.jpg

20t2p77.jpg
  • Woo...wait a minute! The M4-C has higher recoil? I always thought it was less o.O
    No, power is still a pro in the M4A1, just not a high counting pro. That is why it also has a recoil as a low counting con.

But not a PRO in the M4-C
    And yes RoF and Spray Pattern are depended on power and recoil. They higher the rate of fire, the faster recoil sets in, but also the more damage you can do in a short amount of time.
    UZI = Low damage, fast ROF.

lulwut?

So RoF add to both power and recoil in the equation. The same goes for Spray Pattern. If low recoil makes a weapon fire in a small T shape, high recoil will cause it to fire in a large T shape, putting bullets farther apart from one and other. And the shape of the spray also adds to where a weapon focuses the most damage.
    Can't argue with that.

But because you don't see the numbers behind the weapon, I can't explain to you why they all add up the same way for the AK47 Custom, as they do for the M4A1 Custom.
    And that's the reason I'm asking you to prove me wrong, you either can't or you don't want.

But not a PRO in the M4-C

UZI = Low damage, fast ROF.

lulwut?

Can't argue with that.

And that's the reason I'm asking you to prove me wrong, you either can't or you don't want.
    No, Spawn, Power is a pro in all weapons. No matter how low the damage is they do, they still deduct HP and not add it. Only with the M4A1 the value of that pro is say 65, while with the AK47 its value is 95. The same with recoil. Its a con in all weapons, yet with the AK47 its value is a lot higher than for the M4A1.

Also, I'm not talking about damage per bullet, but damage over time. 8 bullets fired, doing 15 damage each, in the same time as another weapon fires 3 bullets, doing 35 damage each. THAT's how power and rate of fire are connected.

I have been trying to explain to you why you are viewing the balance of the AK47 Custom wrong, but you are too thickheaded to grasp it. So yes, I can't proof you wrong, due to you not being able to understand why you are wrong.
    24eb6zq.jpg

20t2p77.jpg
    No, Spawn, Power is a pro in all weapons. No matter how low the damage is they do, they still deduct HP and not add it. Only with the M4A1 the value of that pro is say 65, while with the AK47 its value is 95. The same with recoil. Its a con in all weapons, yet with the AK47 its value is a lot higher than for the M4A1.

How power is a PRO in all weapons regardless of how much damage they do? So the UZI's low damage is also considered a PRO? Sure thing...
    LolliRoger wrote: »
    Also, I'm not talking about damage per bullet, but damage over time. 8 bullets fired, doing 15 damage each, in the same time as another weapon fires 3 bullets, doing 35 damage each. THAT's how power and rate of fire are connected.

We don't really care about the damage over time, it that was the case, all the guides about the M4 and AK series would be kinda useless, since they all state how much damage 1 bullet does when they hit certain part of the body.

Have you read a Micro Galil or even a UZI guide? Exactly...

You should go to the Guides Section of the forum, they are all there if you don't believe me.
    LolliRoger wrote: »
    I have been trying to explain to you why you are viewing the balance of the AK47 Custom wrong, but you are too thickheaded to grasp it. So yes, I can't proof you wrong, due to you not being able to understand why you are wrong.

You said that the pros and cons should cancel out, therefore making the gun balanced. Then I posted those factors and clearly the ak-47 custom had more PROs than CONs and yet you still say that the AK-47 custom is still balanced.
    You can still prove me wrong even if I believe I'm right, that's why debates/arguments exist, I just see that statement as an excuse to not post the so called proof that you have.

Me asking you to prove how this gun is balanced and your inability to do so (explaining how the balancing method works and adding 1 PRO and 1 CON to the weapons doesn't count) is not more than mere signs that you are not even sure of what you are trying to suggest.

Until you stop giving excuses and start posting proof that you are right, I will still have the same thought, that this gun is OP.
    In the same way they balanced the M4A1 Custom, Bruce.[/QUOTE]

The M4custom has the same power, just a different recoil pattern.

The point is, giving the most powerful rifle in the game a supressor just isn't right.