1,000,000 zp

Comments

• DotBakerDotBaker Apprentice
    Gl getting every zp gun ever heard of people not getting the gun in more than 300 crates?
  • Pfff What a copier. Use the search button. Many threads been made on this.
  • If you calculate it, you can only buy 1,000 ZP crates with 1,000,000. So that would limit you to about 700 coupons, Around 3.6 million GP, name tag and exclusive sprays and weapons for over a year.

Makes me anxious.
  • CFPMaxCFPMax Knight
    K0lby wrote: »
    If you calculate it, you can only buy 1,000 ZP crates with 1,000,000. So that would limit you to about 700 coupons, Around 3.6 million GP, name tag and exclusive sprays and weapons for over a year.

Makes me anxious.

same with me lol.
  • Spend it all on crates
  • JewcanoJewcano Apprentice
    you're absolutely right. My dad built his computer from scratch. cost him a little over 2k. Yet its more powerful than any other computer you can buy in the market. 6 terabytes worth of harddrive space..

I don't see the point of 6tb of memory. Thats just more money wasted when you only need about 1.5 tb.

And yeah, my build's about $1500, and just by looking at it, I can tell it's just as good as alienware.
  • Rd_DragonRd_Dragon Apprentice
    Hey you people who make computers... Make me one:D
  • WishMunztaWishMunzta Royal Heir
    this sounds like Lucky Bridge, [GS]Crank or iNoobishhh
  • c0hibac0hiba Knight
    i would seriously buy an army of GSG9's
  • ... $ 800 . Crazy , ummm , all the gun's , then quit , lol .
  • MeriadocNWMeriadocNW Knight-Errant
    Hmm I would buy enough hermits to grandmaster every skill then I would give the rest to my gf for whatever she would want it for?
  • 7_7_77_7_7 Holy Knight
    Rd_Dragon wrote: »
    What would you guys do with 1 million ZP?

be a gun ***** and buy alll the guns and try to get all the gp and zp crates guns. Just like this kid http://clan.z8games.com/charstat_cf.aspx?usn=4525452&tb=w
    make sure u look at all the pistol carefully. i know this kid too :P
  • Rophe1 wrote: »
    Some metin2 players have spent way over 1,000,000 ZP already.
    So they have spent arround 750,000 Dollars? Don't talk before thinking.
  • CNGuYCNGuY Apprentice
    7_7_7 wrote: »
    be a gun ***** and buy alll the guns and try to get all the gp and zp crates guns. Just like this kid http://clan.z8games.com/charstat_cf.aspx?usn=4525452&tb=w
    make sure u look at all the pistol carefully. i know this kid too :P
    lol look at iNoobishh weapons and look at his profile xd http://clan.z8games.com/charstat_cf.aspx?usn=3286590&tb=w
  • iJaVaiJaVa Worthy
    iXav wrote: »
    I play crossfire full pubs with 80-90 fps and in some maps I have 140.
    And Alienware computers are pro gaming computers mostly cuz dell produces them.

I get 200+ fps i have nividia 9300m geforce :P
  • Lol, nqr
    iXav wrote: »
    I play crossfire full pubs with 80-90 fps and in some maps I have 140.
    And Alienware computers are pro gaming computers mostly cuz dell produces them.

LOL, Dell Doesn't Produce ALIENWARE, dell just delivers....

ALIENWARE IS THE BRAND AND THEY ARE IN CONTROL OF THE GAMING LAPTOPS AND COMPONENTS FOR THE ALIENWARE MACHINES AS WELL.
    [as well as the BRAND ITSELF ALIENWARE IS ALIENWARE NOT DELL, ALIENWARE HAVEN'T SELL THEIR RIGHTS.... TO DELL LOL.....]

Dell is just... lets say who delivers THE BRAND ALIENWARE... At First Alienware was not available in many countries...

By making business... Dell helps and makes possible for Alienware to be available in much more countries.

So Alienware is now available in more countries in comparison when they were on their own.
  • L0LTheLawL0LTheLaw Apprentice
    I'd donate 500,000 zp to my clan bank and get my members something nice. I'd spend the rest of the 500,000 zp on crates, hopefully getting enough coupons for a permanent axe.

it doesnt take 500,000 zp to get 50 coupons, i spent less than that, (idk how much, i just do surveys) and i got permanant axe.
  • zyphhzyphh Marquis
    K0lby wrote: »
    If you calculate it, you can only buy 1,000 ZP crates with 1,000,000. So that would limit you to about 700 coupons, Around 3.6 million GP, name tag and exclusive sprays and weapons for over a year.

Makes me anxious.
    If you buy 10 at a time, you get much more. About 1300 I think.
  • Nice. That's pretty good for a guy. Even my friends dad who designs a computer can't do that.
  • buy a million zp crates
    then use the gp to buy every gun in the game

million zp crates is 800k zp...than u got 200k left..and than
    exp up for 2 years, spop gsg9 etc XDDD
    1,000,000,000 ZP will equal 1,000,000 ZP crates. Do the math, because 1 million zp equals 1000 zp crates.
  • zyphhzyphh Marquis
    1,000,000,000 ZP will equal 1,000,000 ZP crates. Do the math, because 1 million zp equals 1000 zp crates.
    Wut? This is not true.
    Yes it is, think about it. 1000 ZP=1 crate. 1,000,000,000 ZP would get you 1 million crates not including the little discounts but very close to 1,000,000,000 ZP.
  • lollerific wrote: »
    alienware computers suck o.O
    and 1000$ won't get you a good computer from alienware, but i already get 250-400 fps from crossfire so i won't complain ^^

dude... i get 20 fps -.-

lol i would
    get all wepons in game,
    then just save it for further patches
  • budewbudew Beginner
    perez2395 wrote: »
    so they have spent arround 750,000 dollars? Don't talk before thinking.

?

100,000zp = $79.99

1,000,000zp=$799.90

• Soccer Cup

Hi leute ich hab mir gestern die deutschland soccer cup geholt und danach den tag hat deutschlan 4 0 gegen agentiene gewonnen und ich hab kein zp bekommen
  • faxtaxfaxtax Beginner
    FTJay wrote: »
    lol look at iNoobishh weapons and look at his profile xd http://clan.z8games.com/charstat_cf.aspx?usn=3286590&tb=w
    lmfao 19 m4a1 silvers!!!!
  • i only do free zp and playspan points ^^
  • W4nGW4nG Beginner
    What would you guys do with 1 million ZP?

i would get a billion DE scope crates.
  • [Rory][Rory] Archduke
    Yes it is, think about it. 1000 ZP=1 crate. 1,000,000,000 ZP would get you 1 million crates not including the little discounts but very close to 1,000,000,000 ZP.
    lol he didn't read the post properly.