Public PSA and potentially goodbye

13»

Comments

• i just went through the newest posts and found this, and i can just say to that sentence "nobody uses GG in SnD" is just Bul****** i won the Gatling Gun Prime e Time Back, and i have it Ready to go in any Match that is PvP just to counter MPs and Shotgun sprayers/camper, and the slowing down effect while "pre heating" the gun is very low, same for the Pre Heating time, when you take a normal GG and found the right rythm to be Ready to fire if something is pops up in front, is very short on the VIP GG, at the beginning when i won that gun i often even did shoot then since i was just the Normal GG pre heating rythm known, so yeah its strong, thats why i only use it against some MPs and Shotgun against, but when that would have happend to me then for sure i would have even gone some steps further, but for me i can say back then i was for right Banned for 1 time using cheats over 10 years ago, but it was just a Week or two where i got suspended, since then im playing complete Clean like most of the others. i couldnt even laugh at such stuff, its just going over to Sad instead to be able to laugh over it.
  • okikio wrote: »

Thank you so much for your continued support. The more people we have rallied behind this, the better chance we have of maybe preventing something like this from happening again in the future. Even if I don't get unbanned and they still don't believe me despite everything me and many others have been discussing, please try to do something about this for players in the future. I have yet to hear any sort of reasonable solution to the scenario that I am currently in, and if it is not addressed in any capacity then I have nothing else to say. I would love to have a ban appeal department like Medusa had mentioned earlier, however I also do understand that it takes a lot of resources and it may not be possible to do so due to a variety of reasons. I have literally been losing sleep trying to document everything that is happening and trying to respond to as many people as I can. I can only hope that the meeting that was held today was about this whole scenario, and that we can expect some more communication on their end.

Time and time again, I just don't understand how I have absolutely no credibility for what I am saying here. If we assume that I am telling the truth even for a single second, how can the fact that this ban was approved by two separate GMs be ignored? Again, if we can assume I am telling the truth for another second, what do I do from here? Try to put yourself in my shoes for just a moment and realize that I have exhausted quite literally every single option I have to try and get some sort of support. I have tried to be as civil as possible throughout this entire ordeal but it feels to me as though nothing I have said will matter in the end. The final answer appears to have been decided from the very beginning, and it seems like the underlying flaws within the system that allowed something like this to happen have gone unchecked for much too long. Many other people have reported false bans, so surely at least some of them must be telling the truth, right? Too many of our community's most loyal players have already departed from this game due to a breakdown of communication and lack of transparency due to what I can only assume to be "rigid rules" as olpers so aptly put it. Something must be done about this, not only for my sake but for so many other players as well.

I have tried to be 100% honest and transparent in this situation and if there are any questions, I am more than willing to answer them. If you prefer to talk via Discord, feel free to add me, 0kiki0#8158. If me posting my discord publicly is not allowed, I do apologize, and please simply remove my Discord information.

I am literally going to do a ZP giveaway on the discord, provided that it is allowed, as a final goodbye if nothing productive comes out of this whole discussion. I have 20k ZP left that I was going to load up for this month, but I can't even do anything with it anymore.

I am doing what should be done for you or any loyal clean player who was falsely banned. I can feel what you're going through and I am with you completely. You shouldn't be put into this situation in the first place to explain yourself when you did nothing wrong. I and all the other players are with you, you shouldn't be worried. If they think that this thread or discussion will dry out then they are dead wrong. I really respect GM Kanadian but he should really be serious about this situation as a very senior player was affected by their wrong decision.

How come they never reversed any ban in the history of CF west? Does it mean that their support centre doesn't make any mistakes and they are super-efficient? Of course not, it is clear that when they ban someone they never review that case again and they mark it off as FINAL decision. This has to change and it should start with this new mistake they made. Macro users use snipers or to use china walk, b-hop etc. but I never saw any macro user using Gatling gun VIP which is in itself absurd and funny. Gatling gun VIP is hella fast with its quick reloading and low recoil.

Please GM Kanadian, review your decision again as I am 100% sure you made a mistake and also make an appeal section for banned players to give them a chance to explain themselves.
  • I also can confirm that 2kiki2 is a legit player, we used to play together for such a long time and he has never used any kinds of 3rd party software to play this game.

This is the most embarrassing and invalid argument anybody can throw in "Nobody brings gatling gun in SnD".

In fact, its a pathetic response, there are more gatling gun users in SnD than shotguns and to replicate preload of a gatlingun vip is not a difficult task, it takes time to learn how to do it.
    There is no need to use a macro for such ridiculous thing, unlike some users who use macro for rapid fire or quickscopes with certain sniper rifles.

In my opinion this is another form of power mistake coming from the team. Unban my man 2kiki2 as he is legit and the person giving the ban had little to no evidence.
  • Well, looks like I just got muted in the Discord for talking about bringing a Gatling Gun to the GM play that is coming up. Very cool. Now I have literally just the forums to publicly discuss things. I'm guessing the word Gatling is going to be censored from here on out, so be careful about what you're saying over there.

https://imgur.com/a/ALQxO7H

Thank you guys for keeping this discussion alive. I'm such a mixed bag of emotions right now. I'm trying to be reasonable, but at the same time I am just super upset at what is happening. I keep getting cold responses from the GMs and it feels like I'm talking to a wall.

*If this is not allowed to be posted, please remove this specific message. I truly have no clue what is against ToS anymore and I'm just trying to censor and play it safe here.
  • Well, epic update.. I got muted from the discord for uh let me check... @ a guy named ''Gatling''. this is something special.
  • IxRobxI wrote: »
    Well, epic update.. I got muted from the discord for uh let me check... @ a guy named ''Gatling''. this is something special.

The forums are unrelated to the discord, please reach out to a GM on discord about your discord issues. If you want this topic to stay up so it can be discussed amongst yourselves, please ensure to stick to the proper topic at hand.
  • [QUOTE=[GM]Kanadian;n6945167]

The forums are unrelated to the discord, please reach out to a GM on discord about your discord issues. If you want this topic to stay up so it can be discussed amongst yourselves, please ensure to stick to the proper topic at hand.[/QUOTE]

Acknowledged. I will refrain from posting any information regarding Discord on the forums in the future and let people know it is prohibited. Any further talk about this is not of my own doing, so I take no responsibility if people post about it in the future. Please simply remove their comments.
    *If this is not allowed to be posted, please remove this specific message. I truly have no clue what is against ToS anymore and I'm just trying to censor and play it safe here.

Rules change as Kanadian sees fit, so its not something you can really abide by even though it is alright to post those discord screenshots.
    I censored all of the names in my topic about z8 not banning cheaters in zm ranked, but it still got deleted after people took notice of it so z8 doesn't look guilty :)
  • [QUOTE=[GM]Kanadian;n6945167]

The forums are unrelated to the discord, please reach out to a GM on discord about your discord issues. If you want this topic to stay up so it can be discussed amongst yourselves, please ensure to stick to the proper topic at hand.[/QUOTE]

The point is to discuss it WITH A GAME MASTER, that's the whole deal of this: TO GET YOUR ATTENTION and let you know that there is absolutely no script that can make a Gatling start shooting faster!!

Why can't you provide a video of the certain replay to clear things up and show everyone what cheating looks like? (sure, names blurred just in case it would be against your rules - btw, CF BR has a WALL OF SHAME! which obviously wouldn't work on WEST version because your team can't be transparent even for the sake of fair players, god forbid we could mention a hacker's name somewhere on your website/forum)

EDIT: In order to get your attention about something players need to create such long threads or send support tickets just to get non-human replies, or try going to discord without any hope of reaching any of your team BECAUSE THEY HAVE THEIR WHISPERS BLOCKED!! And after all of this just to get a reply from you that should clear things up for everyone, you basically insult everyone and rub salt into the wound by saying that this topic will further be discussed among ourselves, implying that you won't move a finger.

Why can't you understand that this is frightening? We need to see that we are safe while playing this game, no one wants to be in the situation of trying to get your attention via forum/discord/tickets or anything because no one from your team is able to openly discuss why they ban people, so instead show us what a hacker/scripter looks like!
  • This GM threatened me with a ban like a month ago on sub base on my other account, this dude is a joke lol
    Looks like the GM in question has changed both his account name and clan name, and I don't know why. I have recorded video evidence that this has happened, and the clan description is still the exact same so I know for a fact that it is the same one as yesterday. The clan literally only has 1 member in it. The timing of this is extremely strange, and I would like to call attention to what is happening right now in case something happens. I am not trying to imply anything here, only protect myself going forward.

If this is really true, this shows and proves it was an unjust ban. There is only one reason why he has changed his account name and clan name is that he probably feels he's in a guilty situation right now and trying to hide. That account you're talking about might terminate itself soon.

If I remember correctly, due to the rules, he can't show the evidence you used macro to the community but it would be good if he shares a proof so that the whole discussion would end.
  • cemaivreti wrote: »

The point is to discuss it WITH A GAME MASTER, that's the whole deal of this: TO GET YOUR ATTENTION and let you know that there is absolutely no script that can make a Gatling start shooting faster!!

Why can't you provide a video of the certain replay to clear things up and show everyone what cheating looks like? (sure, names blurred just in case it would be against your rules - btw, CF BR has a WALL OF SHAME! which obviously wouldn't work on WEST version because your team can't be transparent even for the sake of fair players, god forbid we could mention a hacker's name somewhere on your website/forum)

EDIT: In order to get your attention about something players need to create such long threads or send support tickets just to get non-human replies, or try going to discord without any hope of reaching any of your team BECAUSE THEY HAVE THEIR WHISPERS BLOCKED!! And after all of this just to get a reply from you that should clear things up for everyone, you basically insult everyone and rub salt into the wound by saying that this topic will further be discussed among ourselves, implying that you won't move a finger.

Why can't you understand that this is frightening? We need to see that we are safe while playing this game, no one wants to be in the situation of trying to get your attention via forum/discord/tickets or anything because no one from your team is able to openly discuss why they ban people, so instead show us what a hacker/scripter looks like!

Thank you so much for what you've said. This is exactly the issue at hand, and some people fail to fully comprehend the absurdity of this situation. If the evidence exists, I personally would love to see it, and I would personally delete my account if I found myself to be macroing. Why would I go through all of this trouble if I was guilty? I have been so unbelievably stressed out because of this. I haven't been able to sleep or eat properly, and I've had to take some days off just to try and work things out in my head. This is basically the only thing I can think about throughout the entire day. This has been so extremely mentally, emotionally, and physically taxing on me that I feel almost hollow inside right now. I understand that I probably should not try to bring in the emotional aspect, and that it doesn't really contribute anything to the discussion, but this is what I am going through because of what is happening. It is seriously taking a toll on my entire wellbeing. People have been repeatedly telling me to try to let go and move on, but how can I just turn away from this? How can I be okay with what is happening? Would you personally be able to walk away from a situation like this when the entire reason that this is happening is based on something that you didn't do? Why has no one said anything until now? Is it really okay for even more reputable names than me to have gone down without a fight? Every single day that goes by without any sort of serious addressing of the issue at hand leaves me more and more depressed and stressed out. I feel as though this is just a literal nightmare that refuses to end. I am more than willing to have a discussion via voice or video on this topic, as I have nothing to hide. Maybe it would help if I had a face behind my IGN so that people will be able to remember me. I have been 100% transparent throughout this entire situation and I am willing to answer any question to the best of my ability. The ban hammer is just a meme until it hits you when you least expect it.

As as side note, when one of the GMs today during the GM Play event casually joked that they'd ban people because they weren't carrying them, it hurt me so much. It felt almost like they were making fun of my situation by tossing around the idea of bans so casually while completely ignoring my issue at hand.

*If this comment comes off as too off topic, please simply remove this comment alone. I am just venting after more than 4 entire days of dealing with this.

Edit: Just in case I don't get a chance to post my final farewell, I was planning on finally publicly posting my last year's Halloween Creative Contest entries. I am still curious as to what others submitted, so please feel free to link them here I suppose. https://imgur.com/a/pjpZQzO
  • [USER="22385461"][GM]Kanadian[/USER] You’re wasting your time, they will not unban you. Kanadian even said that the decision was final. Don’t know why he didn’t lock the thread as there is nothing more to discuss
  • Tails100 wrote: »
    [USER="22385461"][GM]Kanadian[/USER] You’re wasting your time, they will not unban you. Kanadian even said that the decision was final. Don’t know why he didn’t lock the thread as there is nothing more to discuss

Like I have said countless times, I have already come to terms that my account is likely going to remain banned. What is more important to the discussion is the fact that there is no support for people in this sort of scenario. This is much much bigger than me losing my account. It is an issue that has plagued the history of Crossfire without anyone truly addressing it, and is part of the reason why many more reputable members of the community have departed as is evident per the other replies in this thread. Please try to understand the situation a bit better and maybe reread what has been said. I don't get how you are just blatantly ignoring what has been going on, but you've proven for the second time that you're not willing to contribute anything of real value to this discussion.
  • cemaivreti wrote: »
    In order to get your attention about something players need to create such long threads or send support tickets just to get non-human replies, or try going to discord without any hope of reaching any of your team BECAUSE THEY HAVE THEIR WHISPERS BLOCKED!! And after all of this just to get a reply from you that should clear things up for everyone, you basically insult everyone and rub salt into the wound by saying that this topic will further be discussed among ourselves, implying that you won't move a finger.
    *Laughs in Z8*
    kekw-emote.jpg
  • Tails100 wrote: »
    [USER="22385461"][GM]Kanadian[/USER] You’re wasting your time, they will not unban you. Kanadian even said that the decision was final. Don’t know why he didn’t lock the thread as there is nothing more to discuss

Don't make me lose my mind. If you can't add anything useful in this serious discussion then you better keep quiet. He was falsely banned and he has every right in the world to raise his voice.
    okikio wrote: »

Thank you so much for what you've said. This is exactly the issue at hand, and some people fail to fully comprehend the absurdity of this situation. If the evidence exists, I personally would love to see it, and I would personally delete my account if I found myself to be macroing. Why would I go through all of this trouble if I was guilty? I have been so unbelievably stressed out because of this. I haven't been able to sleep or eat properly, and I've had to take some days off just to try and work things out in my head. This is basically the only thing I can think about throughout the entire day. This has been so extremely mentally, emotionally, and physically taxing on me that I feel almost hollow inside right now. I understand that I probably should not try to bring in the emotional aspect, and that it doesn't really contribute anything to the discussion, but this is what I am going through because of what is happening. It is seriously taking a toll on my entire wellbeing. People have been repeatedly telling me to try to let go and move on, but how can I just turn away from this? How can I be okay with what is happening? Would you personally be able to walk away from a situation like this when the entire reason that this is happening is based on something that you didn't do? Why has no one said anything until now? Is it really okay for even more reputable names than me to have gone down without a fight? Every single day that goes by without any sort of serious addressing of the issue at hand leaves me more and more depressed and stressed out. I feel as though this is just a literal nightmare that refuses to end. I am more than willing to have a discussion via voice or video on this topic, as I have nothing to hide. Maybe it would help if I had a face behind my IGN so that people will be able to remember me. I have been 100% transparent throughout this entire situation and I am willing to answer any question to the best of my ability. The ban hammer is just a meme until it hits you when you least expect it.

As as side note, when one of the GMs today during the GM Play event casually joked that they'd ban people because they weren't carrying them, it hurt me so much. It felt almost like they were making fun of my situation by tossing around the idea of bans so casually while completely ignoring my issue at hand.

*If this comment comes off as too off topic, please simply remove this comment alone. I am just venting after more than 4 entire days of dealing with this.

Edit: Just in case I don't get a chance to post my final farewell, I was planning on finally publicly posting my last year's Halloween Creative Contest entries. I am still curious as to what others submitted, so please feel free to link them here I suppose. https://imgur.com/a/pjpZQzO

I couldn't have said it better myself.

[USER="22385461"][GM]Kanadian[/USER], Please look into this matter and review your decision without any undue influence. You and everyone knows that okikio is not macro user and he didn't use macro script. I am playing since 11 years and you are with this game for 7 to 8 years and we both know the general profile of hackers/macro users and he obviously doesn't fall into that category. It's time to change things. If you think that reversing your decision would make you or your team look inferior then you are wrong. It will actually increase the confidence of players in z8 and improve the reputation of support centre.

Just put yourself in his shoes. Imagine a situation he is in right now. Someone who is playing for 11 years and never did anything wrong before, suddenly gets banned for using gatling gun in a room and been given no chance to explain himself. How would you feel in that situation?
  • Okay, so first let me state that, I can see where this could be a GM mistake possibly. But I also want to state I don't trust the word of a player in these situation either. And being a 'veteran' or a 'large spender' doesnt mean crap for that. Let me explain with some examples of why I don't trust the words of players:

EX1: Was playing with some friends one time. One of our group needs to type real fast and heads to a corner to be less likely to be seen in case it takes a bit. Enemy pushes past said corner, our team mate got down typing and kill said guy. Said enemy then calls him a camper with a colorful word or two added in that's not allowed but largely gets ignored. Other friend in our team from earlier in the match was already tired of this enemy team guy and his general behavior, so albeit perhaps petty, used the colorful wording this guy had said for a report. Said guy gets temp banned and misses out on a 10th anniversary weapon because of it. Said guy comes to forums and discord complaining about an unjust ban for JUST calling someone a camper. Went on about this for a goodwhile, can't remember the time frame but think it was at least a week. He had multiple conversations in discord with GMs over it. Now...i didn't name this guy...but I think you'll find out who he is...point is. he did in fact broke a rule technically but spent lots of time saying he ONLY called someone a camper.

EX2: I had a CF Friend who would like to go into private matches and try to find and/or show off glitch spots in maps. As far as i'm aware he never did such in public rooms outside of what was really not so much a public room as it was a rooms for fun and somewhat friends. Never an issue there. But one day he's banned. He claims innocence. I somewhat tried to defend him but I knew the possibility of him actually having tried a glitch or something in public was a possibility. He talked with the GMs sent tickets so on and so forth. It was easily a month after the fact before he admitted to me he did what they said he did. This friend played the game for some time I do believe.

EX3: Another CF friend got banned one day. He sent in his tickets and kept saying it was unfair and that he wasn't sharing his account and so on and so forth. After talking with him a bit he did in fact share his account but he said he wasnt going to admit to that in public. This friend spent quite a bit money into the game.

I also have countless other examples of where people have shown up on here or on discord and complained about unjust bans but through talking to them end up finding out they in fact did do SOMETHING that was bannable and likely was caught from that even if some of those times the thing they were banned from wasn't what they believed they were banned for.

Now on to part 2. Your situation was more convincing to me personally before compared to now. What do i mean by that?

1:You claimed you were muted from discord for mentioning the word gatling gun. But even in your own, for some reason edited screenshot, of the discord you can see where you are telling people to go to the GM play event and use gatling gun. This is like telling them to go there to mock the GMs about the situation. Not to draw attention to it, that would just be attempting to engage a GM about the topic in talk.

2:I saw somewhere in here though I dont have time to look for it now that you were thinking about doing a 20k zp giveaway with the last zp you'd buy. My question is....why would you even THINK of buying ZP if you and a friend were unjustly banned? That to me anyways makes no sense at all.

3:You're now spamming people on discord who have never engaged in this situation at all. Like I get you want to spread awareness and what not. But don't spam someone unsolicited like that to me it makes it suspect. Like you just want to get more people riled up over a possibility rather than actually vent your frustration with the situation. A simple question to them about if they've seen this thread or about the situation would suffice not a many post PMs at random kind of thing.

There are other things that make me question various things within this situation but I dont have time right now to go over them. wanted to get something in now though.

the TL/DR: While I can see and understand your situation as a possibility of truth, I also know too well and can consider the possibility of a player lying as it's happened time and time again about them being guilty even from friends of mine.
  • Ixith wrote: »
    Okay, so first let me state that, I can see where this could be a GM mistake possibly. But I also want to state I don't trust the word of a player in these situation either. And being a 'veteran' or a 'large spender' doesnt mean crap for that. Let me explain with some examples of why I don't trust the words of players:

EX1: Was playing with some friends one time. One of our group needs to type real fast and heads to a corner to be less likely to be seen in case it takes a bit. Enemy pushes past said corner, our team mate got down typing and kill said guy. Said enemy then calls him a camper with a colorful word or two added in that's not allowed but largely gets ignored. Other friend in our team from earlier in the match was already tired of this enemy team guy and his general behavior, so albeit perhaps petty, used the colorful wording this guy had said for a report. Said guy gets temp banned and misses out on a 10th anniversary weapon because of it. Said guy comes to forums and discord complaining about an unjust ban for JUST calling someone a camper. Went on about this for a goodwhile, can't remember the time frame but think it was at least a week. He had multiple conversations in discord with GMs over it. Now...i didn't name this guy...but I think you'll find out who he is...point is. he did in fact broke a rule technically but spent lots of time saying he ONLY called someone a camper.

EX2: I had a CF Friend who would like to go into private matches and try to find and/or show off glitch spots in maps. As far as i'm aware he never did such in public rooms outside of what was really not so much a public room as it was a rooms for fun and somewhat friends. Never an issue there. But one day he's banned. He claims innocence. I somewhat tried to defend him but I knew the possibility of him actually having tried a glitch or something in public was a possibility. He talked with the GMs sent tickets so on and so forth. It was easily a month after the fact before he admitted to me he did what they said he did. This friend played the game for some time I do believe.

EX3: Another CF friend got banned one day. He sent in his tickets and kept saying it was unfair and that he wasn't sharing his account and so on and so forth. After talking with him a bit he did in fact share his account but he said he wasnt going to admit to that in public. This friend spent quite a bit money into the game.

I also have countless other examples of where people have shown up on here or on discord and complained about unjust bans but through talking to them end up finding out they in fact did do SOMETHING that was bannable and likely was caught from that even if some of those times the thing they were banned from wasn't what they believed they were banned for.

Now on to part 2. Your situation was more convincing to me personally before compared to now. What do i mean by that?

1:You claimed you were muted from discord for mentioning the word gatling gun. But even in your own, for some reason edited screenshot, of the discord you can see where you are telling people to go to the GM play event and use gatling gun. This is like telling them to go there to mock the GMs about the situation. Not to draw attention to it, that would just be attempting to engage a GM about the topic in talk.

2:I saw somewhere in here though I dont have time to look for it now that you were thinking about doing a 20k zp giveaway with the last zp you'd buy. My question is....why would you even THINK of buying ZP if you and a friend were unjustly banned? That to me anyways makes no sense at all.

3:You're now spamming people on discord who have never engaged in this situation at all. Like I get you want to spread awareness and what not. But don't spam someone unsolicited like that to me it makes it suspect. Like you just want to get more people riled up over a possibility rather than actually vent your frustration with the situation. A simple question to them about if they've seen this thread or about the situation would suffice not a many post PMs at random kind of thing.

There are other things that make me question various things within this situation but I dont have time right now to go over them. wanted to get something in now though.

the TL/DR: While I can see and understand your situation as a possibility of truth, I also know too well and can consider the possibility of a player lying as it's happened time and time again about them being guilty even from friends of mine.

Keep in mind that this happened to 2 of us, didn't happen to me because I don't own the GG vip. Screenshots were taken for a reason, we never thought it would end up in a situation like this. If they(gm's) were to show the replay(which won't happen) it would show that its just a 3 guys enjoying themselves with GG's just pre-firing to get ready to shoot. You can clearly tell this GM wasn't enjoying himself against us. If this thread were based by lies it would not have even been posted. What's the point of posting a thread discussing this if the player knows they have the evidence that shows otherwise. In this scenario if they were to show us the evidence I'm 200% sure you could see what unfolded on that match was nothing out of the ordinary. To this day I still fail to find any video reference to see the difference between macrioing a gatling and just using your hands. Would there have been a difference if I did have the GG Vip? prolly not, its easy to make assumptions based on us being in the same clan. But if us being loyal players and having a good track record doesn't help to this situation I'm afraid nothing will.

As for your examples, Irrelevant. All of these are situations where the player was wrong and the evidence showed it. This is not the case. But I'm sure you just didn't have time to get well informed.

As for the discord PM part, he literally has no where else to go for help. We know you are a beacon in the community thus why he reached out. I'm sure he will respond to you once he is aware of your comment.
    Okay, so first let me state that, I can see where this could be a GM mistake possibly. But I also want to state I don't trust the word of a player in these situation either. And being a 'veteran' or a 'large spender' doesnt mean crap for that. Let me explain with some examples of why I don't trust the words of players:

I am the first example that came into your mind, really?
    Well yes, I used colourful words which were "f---ing camper" and got banned for 7 days. Now tell me how many times Arabic players write "a7", "k" and many other colourful words but never get banned for it. You and everyone know that it is because that friend of yours also happened to be a friend of the GMs and has a LT or maybe general rank on discord. If I had said that colourful word to someone else then I wouldn't be banned. That's as clear as the sky. Tell me hadn't you ever used that colourful word in your CF life? be truthful. What's wrong in saying "F---ing camper"? does it really that bad to justify 7 day ban to decade-old player?

Secondly, you are using me as an example just because I accompanied the word camper with the "F" word to show my irritation. Only because I used the F word once, does that render my veteran status useless and meaningless? and every other veteran's as well? you must be high or trolling may be who knows.

Actually, your example solidifies the viewpoint of some CF players getting unfairly banned and GMs never reverse their wrong decisions. I didn't use my example of 7 days ban here in this thread to show that z8 unfairly ban people as the OP's unfair ban is much more serious than my year-old temporary ban. It in itself shows your worth. Thankfully you used that example and just proved my point. It will not make me walk away as I will keep on challenging the unfair ban of OP and will stop once his unfair ban gets reversed.

Now your logic of "I don't trust players because blabla" backfired you as your example clearly shows why players shouldn't trust GMs and this controversial ban.

Lastly, You used the word technical. Now goes by your logic, you also happened to technically violated the "Terms and Conditions" of Z8games as you technically harassed me, let me quote it for you. 2nd point of Conduct & Behaviour Section of "CrossFire Game Policy" clearly states:

"Harassment includes, but is not limited to, Stalking, inappropriate name-calling, offensive or negative remarks directed to a single player or group of players, impersonation and false information. All harassment cases may be reported through the appropriate channels to a Z8Games representative, however, Z8Games, in its sole judgment, will determine the extent to which a player or account may be punished for harassment."

and you also violated point iv of "section 6 Your Responsibilities"

"Publish, post, upload, transmit, distribute or disseminate any information, data, text, software, music, sound, photographs, graphics, images, video, messages, tags or other material (collectively, "Content") that is harmful, abusive, vulgar, sexually explicit, defamatory, libelous, obscene, embarrassing, unwanted, invasive of another”s right of privacy or publicity, racially or ethnically hateful or, in a reasonable person”s view, otherwise offensive or objectionable."

In the above-quoted sections, I bolded the portion of the policy which you have technically and clearly violated as you directed your negative remarks to a single player, who is me, and you posted information about my year-old ban which was defamatory and libelous in nature.

Now I am gonna report you to the support centre and let us all check how fair is this system by seeing if you get banned on forums for harassing me or they let you go and prove that my 7-day ban was unfair and the ban handed to OP is also unfair :) ?
  • The point is that we need some kind of transparency from GM, they should be able to provide some video of what cheating looked like, let's say that even if it's not their job to clear things up about a specific ban it would still be something great for the community by showing us that they don't do wrong bans. Though I doubt they keep a replay file for every report, sadly.

Thank you for responding. I genuinely appreciate you posting your own thoughts on the matter, as this keeps the discussion more authentic. I will try to address your points as best I can, and if you have further questions or want to clarify something that I've said, please feel free to post once again.

With your examples, I understand that you intend to prove your point that people tend to lie when it comes to these things. I completely understand that, and I do not disagree. I understand that you have absolutely no obligation to believe what I am saying, and I have already said multiple times throughout this thread that this is not simply about me losing my account. I am completely expecting to remained banned and nothing to be done about my own situation, but how can you just assume that not a single person who has posted to these forums about such as topic is telling the truth? Are we simply going to assume that the GMs are infallible and make no mistakes? I understand that me being a veteran and big spender makes absolutely no difference in this matter, and I am simply stating that as a way to let people understand how much I've supported this game. The entire reason why that I've reached out to the people that I have is because this is something that could have happened to literally anyone. At what point do people start taking this seriously? What if this had happened to you?

I have absolutely no reason to believe that my ban was for any other reason, as I have barely even been playing this game. It can't be coincidence that both me and my friend get banned immediately after a game with a GM who claims they're going to ban us. The reason for the ban even lines up exactly with what the support ticket said, and I don't know why I am having to explain this fact again.

Part 2:

1. I understand that what I said can be interpreted as inflammatory, and as per what I said earlier, I will try not to discuss the Discord situation as much as possible until I am explicitly told it is okay to do so. I will accept the judgement on what has happened regarding Discord, as I understand that there are rules in place and that I may have crossed a line. But again, how can you deny that without Discord, I would have never been able to rally this much support in the first place.

2. Yes, I did say I was going to do a 20k giveaway and I still intend to. I personally use the Openbucks payment method as it is one of the best options available in Canada. I load up money on my e-wallet and then make payments through there. I have a residual 20k worth of ZP in the wallet. Why would I lie about something so trivial? Please do not misconstrue what I have said as a bribe or anything like that. I genuinely have nothing else to do with the last bit of money in my Openbucks account, so I would much rather give it away to the community than have it sit there forever. To me, this is meant to be a way of saying my final goodbyes.

3. That is simply a testament to how much effort it requires to get something like this some attention. If I had posted on the forums, do you honestly think that without the extra attention from Discord, I'd be able to reach out to important people within the community such as yourself? I do not expect people to be checking the forums on a daily basis, but without any sort of external communication medium, I'd be basically screwed.

Please, if you have extra time to read through the whole thread, it would be absolutely invaluable. I am truly grateful for someone like you to actually be responding even if you have doubts about the validity of my own personal testament. I would love it if everyone I have talked to could simply share an opinion on the matter, and that is the exact reason that I have been reaching out to so many people.
  • This is the last time I will say this, and then I will close the thread because I have said it enough times already and its starting to devolve into arguments (because we can never just have an open and civil discussion apparently):
    -The accounts in question were already reviewed by myself as a second appeal and found to be violating the terms of use. No further evidence will be or is required to be released to the public.
    -Despite the remarks otherwise, this is NOT related to just using a gatling gun.
    -The same rules apply to all users, regardless of time played or money spent. Breaking the rules as a 1-day player and breaking the rules as a 12-year players are THE SAME VIOLATION
    -Trying to rally users on Discord to comment and get you unbanned is not a good idea. If anything, it proves that you are trying to circumvent any official means of appealing. For the record, this does not work. Players do not influence internal decisions.
This discussion has been closed.