Public PSA and potentially goodbye

PSA: Do not use the VIP Gatling Gun in SnD, as it may lead to you being falsely PERMANENTLY banned.

Hey everyone, sorry to bother you all but I'm in a serious situation right now. I don't mean to bring any sort of drama to this forum, but I am running out of options. I have been unjustly perma banned by a GM from CFES, and I am just trying to tell my story and possibly get some support for what happened. I was playing in a pub with 2 of my clanmates 2 days ago on February 18th, and was using a VIP Gatling Gun. The GM thought that I was using some sort of macro to shoot faster, as he said that it takes "2 seconds" to fire it. This is just objectively false, and he even owns one so he should know better than that. Even still, he decided to ban me and a friend under this false pretense, and the ban is permanent. I've been a loyal player of CF for over 11 years, and losing something that means so much to me for something I DID NOT DO is absolutely devastating. I would never do something that stupid, and my account has never been banned before. I have sent in support tickets and have messaged the GMs on discord, but they don't seem to be willing to help me in any way. I have heard and seen that some of the other players within our community have had negative experiences with this GM, and I am trying to get some support for players who have been wronged by the GMs. If you have any information that can be of help, I would greatly appreciate it.

Quoting from the in-game screenshots of what this GM said (Screenshots posted below):
"nobody brings a gaitling to a S&D" - Clearly false, as I and many others have proven that it is a very good weapon in SnD.
"that is macros" - The ridiculous statement that I'm assuming is responsible for my ban. I have never even seen a macro for the VIP Gatling Gun, it just straight up shoots faster and starts up faster than the non-vip comparison. You can pre-heat the gun by spamming left click, but I assume that not everyone knows this due to inexperience with the VIP Gatling Gun.
"no start time machine" - Assuming he is talking about the initial start up time of the VIP Gatling Gun, it even has the perk listed on the VIP.
"bye bye" - I guess that means he sent in the ban request.

This is not even just about me or my friend, but for other unjustly banned players. As far as I am aware, this is a situation of a GM's word against ours. If this GM's word is absolute, and we have no chance to appeal, then that is extremely sad to hear. I have been a loyal player of this game for over 11 years, I have never done anything against ToS, and I would never be dumb enough to blatantly macro in a game with a GM. I love this game, I love this community, and I have loved seeing it grow and evolve over the years. I have supported this game for a significant part of my life, and to see it all disappear in the span of a single day is beyond words. I will explicitly say that the provided reason for my ban is 100% unjust and false. What sort of systems are in place to make sure that each ban is justified? I took some screenshots of the chat, but I'm assuming that doesn't matter too much. I didn't think it would escalate to something like this, and if I'd known, I would have saved the replay. How do we provide further evidence that we are innocent and that this is an unjust ban? I was told that I cannot discuss this on Discord, but where else do I go for help? I am willing to do anything to provide any sort of assistance in this matter. I am simply a player who was wronged, and am looking for help.

Even if I remove myself from the equation and we simply talk about the hypotheticals, how does someone who was unjustly banned get any sort of help? The way that me and my friend who are long time veterans have been treated is absolutely depressing. It is a fact that everyone makes mistakes, and surely there have been other players in a situation like this. If this post gets censored and I get banned off of the forums, then that just goes to show that even someone like me does not matter in their eyes.

https://crossfire.z8games.com/profile/6523706

This is a link to my profile, I'm not sure if anyone even recognizes me anymore, but I've made so many good friends over the span of my 11 years. I have so many good memories of playing with people over the years. I've spent thousands of hours and dollars on this game. I have reported numerous cheaters. I've interacted with the community, and participated in so many events. I won second place in the Halloween costume contest. All I wanted to do was hit 75 ribbons, and I was so close to it. I have stuck with this game through its highs and lows, and it has always been the game I come back to. I know this is just a game, but it means so so much to me, and I am almost reduced to tears just writing this post. I don't know where to go for help anymore, and this is simply a plea to the community to help out a fellow player in need. If you've read to the end of this, thank you for your time. I wish you all the best, and I truly want to see crossfire grow and thrive.

Comments

• I'm unable to attach the images directly to the post right now, so I hope an imgur link will be sufficient. If this is not allowed, I will try to upload the images directly again.

https://imgur.com/a/BaCFARc

These images depict the in-game chat with the referenced GM and VIP shop.
  • This is unbelievable... 11 years of being a veteran. Almost 75 ribbons. PERMA BAN for ''MACROING'' A GATLING GUN?! That's literally impossible. Super unjust.
  • sounds like an abuse of power in a video game.
    the "bye bye" tops it off.. i got myself banned by reporting another player because i "broke" the ToS... they still have their honorable soldier to this day and i'm pretty sure they never got banned. thanks support...
    i've been blocked from the forums before for making fun of the game which is pretty funny because it's discussion about crossfire but more power to the mod who blocked me.
    so, i do hope this post doesn't get censored and removed, because i can relate to what you're putting out.
    there isn't much help you can get from the forums, aside from getting attention, and don't be surprised when someone comes in here to say that you were using macros and you deserved your ban.
    if you have a replay or recording of the match from your perspective, it may help if a gm/support ever decides to take a look at your clip.

also, can you still login to the game? you seem to still have your HS ribbon and usually it gets removed (or maybe not, I haven't been active in CF and i've started to play it more recently)
    on the other hand, your ign is familiar and i don't see any reason for you to get banned for using a gun that you purchased with your own money.
    and i have to say, that cfes gm is pretty stupid and clearly doesn't deserve authority in a video game. idc about insulting him/her, forum bans don't mean anything with the unlimited amount of accounts you can create... but the vip gatling gun takes literally less than two seconds, probably not even one second to start firing.
  • My account is currently permanently suspended when I try to login to the game. I couldn't even post this thread on my main because it simply redirects me to the support ticket page and it auto logs me out when I go to anything else. I have my Honourable Soldier Ribbon still according to the profile page, but I don't know if it will be affected.
  • okikio wrote: »
    My account is currently permanently suspended when I try to login to the game. I couldn't even post this thread on my main because it simply redirects me to the support ticket page and it auto logs me out when I go to anything else. I have my Honourable Soldier Ribbon still according to the profile page, but I don't know if it will be affected.

wow, sorry to hear. it really sucks to be banned without any proof of using macros.
    i wish a ban appeal system would be put in place, as i highly doubt the gm actually took the time to investigate.
    and your friend got perm banned too for nothing as well. how pathetic of the gm. i assume your friend is also in the chat who is in your clan (i know their ign as well). i've never seen anything but normal play from both of you.

maybe GMs should start playing in ghost mode, and then call out all the veterans who can bhop for macroing with auto jump, because that sounds like the case. in my opinion, i think many gms don't know the mechanics at all of the actual game (for instance, the spinup time on a vip gatling), more than actual veterans.
    specifically, crossfire GMs lack in FPS skill and knowledge (just watch previous livestreams). they always seem to turn a blind eye to players who aren't well known in the discord, or stick around worshipping the GMs.

ofc i'm bashing them, but just take a look at the state of the game. and yeah, they generally have the last word, so as a player who pays for royalties for them to keep their jobs, you're kinda screwed unless a miracle happens where a support staff member who actually cares takes a look at your case and unbans the both of you. this game really went downhill after GM saidin left. best of luck.

(yes, there are good GMs, and they deserve credit, but this forum post clearly demonstrates a gm who let their emotions get in way of logic and clear-thinking)
  • Well searched for a bit I found out that there is ZERO chances on macroing a Gatling Gun(searched for videos to compare shooting speed.). How could they just ban you for something that isn't even real, and EVEN if there were any type of macro for the gat I imagine it would be super noticeable compared to just using your hand. This should not even come down to a perma ban.. If there's any GM's reading this, free this man from this hell. 11 years man.. 11 long years please be fair to your loyal players.
  • Literally 2nd place in the Halloween Creative Contest of 2020 (https://forum.z8games.com/forum/crossfire/crossfire-announcements/previous-announcements/6937135-halloween-creative-contest-2020-october-28th-november-1st), Good ranked track record from Season 6 - 13, unbelievable amount of VIPs. Don't see a reason you would hack or risk getting your account banned, truly unfortunate dude. Hope a GM looks into this further/you get your account back
  • Gj GM/GMs, this is just wrong, I would also like to know how you can find out if someone is using a macro/script, do you just watch replay with your own eyes?
  • Just came across this while drinking my coffee and it made me sad that someone from my friend list got banned due to macro.

I checked the screenshots you've attached and i can say it made me laugh when I saw 'nobody brings gatling to S&D'. Nobody brings gatling to S&D is totally false but if you really think it's not, then why do you allow Gatling VIP in S&D, just block it.

As for 'no start machine', macro has nothing to do with start machine and can't interfere to start machine. If it interferes to start machine and help you shoot without waiting time, that means hack, not a macro. To shoot like no start machine without macro or hack, you have to tap to mouse 1 button all the time to block its starting.

For instance, tap mouse1 and then remove your finger from mouse1 button and it'll cause you to walk slowly a bit but it'll shoot like 'no start machine'.

Thanks for this kiki. As a Gatling VIP user, I was using it in S&D games where you can spray the mid door in Eagle Eye and TDM just to make people annoyed against evo or tmp users and it was fun to play with Gatling in S&D 'till I saw this. I will never use Gatling VIP anymore after the words of GM even if you blatantly used macro or not.
  • Thank you guys so much for the support. These responses mean so much to me, and I honestly do not know what else to do from here. I guess I'll be awaiting my judgement on Monday, so wish me luck.
  • GarrisonRG wrote: »
    i got myself banned by reporting another player because i "broke" the ToS... they still have their honorable soldier to this day and i'm pretty sure they never got banned

I guess you tried to name names in the forum. I guess you did, as you are saying that you got banned for breaking the ToS, when you reported.
    This is a thing I see many people here shooting themselves in the foot with.
    In some modes you can't report using the replay-file. Now you can use the in-game report instead, for those modes. But people keep being stupid and posting videos and pictures in the forum that show the name of someone they accuse of cheating (Or outright write the name). DON'T DO THIS!!! Except if you are ready to loose your account forever, because you are angry at the moment.
    Heikish wrote: »
    Gj GM/GMs, this is just wrong, I would also like to know how you can find out if someone is using a macro/script, do you just watch replay with your own eyes?

I think they do that with both macros and cheats. As the anti-cheat let's the cheaters through, I don't think they are using software to check it. They probably just use their eyes and knowledge.

[USER="4895752"]okikio[/USER]

I didn't even know the GM's play the game their selves, MOD's yes, because they are just regular players that help out. But outside of special events, I have never seen a GM in-game. Was it some special event?
    As far as their statement that players don't use Gatling's in S&D, is just idiotic. I have seen that many times, both regular and in ranked. As long as you can take the slow-movement they are great. I also can't understand his complains about a macro, you really don't need one for the VIP Gatling (or The Prime, which I have). It has a naturally faster start-up and as you and others point out, just walk around tapping until you are about to shoot and it's more or less instant. If this were truly what you were banned for, the GM maybe should get another job, as he/she clearly don't know enough of this game to be GM in it.
    JackPain (Sweden)
  • It was not a special event, I've seen this GM in a few different lobbies over the course of a few months. Some of my friends have had negative experiences with said GM, and I have been talking to some other people who have had similar experiences regarding losing accounts over something they didn't do. I just can't understand why there is no way to dispute a ban. Again, this is effectively my last resort after numerous attempts to receive help via Discord and the support tickets. I have nowhere left to go. If this had happened to a lower rank player, there may not have been any further discussion, but since I am in a position where I have some small sort of recognition within the community, I may have an opportunity to speak up for those people. We are some of their most dedicated customers and player base, and yet here we are getting the short end of the stick time and time again. I truly love Crossfire, and I have been a loyal player since 2010. I do not deserve to be treated like this. If am banned for something I didn't do, please do not let this be in vain. Maybe open a larger discussion with the GMs on the issues I have outlined. I can't even imagine how many other people have come across a situation such as mine, and my heart goes out to them.
  • Painanator wrote: »

I guess you tried to name names in the forum. I guess you did, as you are saying that you got banned for breaking the ToS, when you reported.
    This is a thing I see many people here shooting themselves in the foot with.
    In some modes you can't report using the replay-file. Now you can use the in-game report instead, for those modes. But people keep being stupid and posting videos and pictures in the forum that show the name of someone they accuse of cheating (Or outright write the name). DON'T DO THIS!!! Except if you are ready to loose your account forever, because you are angry at the moment.

actually, i sent a support ticket. you should know that you can't report people on the forums because there is no dedicated section. got myself banned by confidentially reporting someone who didn't even end up getting banned. they ignored my case and took the lead to ban me instead. goes to show the nerve of some people.
  • I don't like the vip gatling gun in anything else than maybe mm/zm, tho I bring a normal one from time to time just because :P, but this is just stupid. Getting banned for using a weapon that has a listed perk to shoot faster is just unbelievable really. When you've played for this long and actually spent money and serious playtime on the game, why would they think you're willing to just throw it away like this using macros? Even when you've verified your account and you're participating in events that requires more effort than just playing the game for half an hour. That goes beyond my mind really... Hope you get your acc back and that you get to keep the ribbon.

This is the reason why I dont use the USP version you get from verifying your acc, because you can pretty much spray with it and it's not hard to do. Obviously this is not the only game I play and I can click really fast. I'm actually scared to use it lol, I picked one up once and shot a bit on the ground and the guy next to me said "Don't use macros". Shame since it's a cool weapon. I'm not risking getting banned because I can click fast on my mouse, with my finger, which is attached to my body.
  • Is nobody going to point out that when a GM talks in-game, their chat isn't white, but instead purple?

Edit: Went in my old screenshot folder trying to find a screenshot for proof.
    2tvNrvk.png

Are you sure you were talking to a GM in-game?
  • Y0ungAngie wrote: »
    Is nobody going to point out that when a GM talks in-game, their chat isn't white, but instead purple?
    This just looks like a solid text color, and it wouldn't be exclusive to GMs. You could get those chat colors if you wanted to. Also, I don't see a reason that he wouldn't get banned by a GM on a team with the exact same name as an actual GM. Mente5 is a GM and this is definitely a GM account. But this entire situation is messed up, I feel like this ban was not righteous and I feel like the ban has sparked more controversy than has done more good. I wish you the best on getting unbanned man, here's hoping.
  • Y0ungAngie wrote: »
    Is nobody going to point out that when a GM talks in-game, their chat isn't white, but instead purple?

Edit: Went in my old screenshot folder trying to find a screenshot for proof.
    [IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"https:\/\/i.imgur.com\/2tvNrvk.png"}[/IMG2]

Are you sure you were talking to a GM in-game?

I am 100% sure this was a GM. Their name is the same as the one on Discord. This was their alt account, not their GM account. The exact same name but without the GM tag. I have seen them multiple times before.
  • [USER="22385461"][GM]Kanadian[/USER], [USER="17967510"][GM]Celestine[/USER] , [USER="22382240"][GM]Cinder[/USER] , [USER="16785381"][GM]Juicebox[/USER] , [USER="24580458"][GM]Katfish[/USER] , [USER="25372887"][GM]Lasagnya[/USER],

Help, please! An old crossfire player who spent money on one of the most fun VIPs just wanted to enjoy himself doing something illegal such as bringing a gatling gun to a S&D game, could you look into that? I am genuinely worried since I am also using my Gatling Gun VIP literally EVERYWHERE, am I going to get banned if someone thinks the weapon is shooting too fast or the recoil is so low? have they tried tapping the left click to see what happens and how low the recoil is without being unbalanced. (just wanted to mention that since I know of your behaviour -voluntarily or not- of nerfing weapons that players paid money for, rest in peace AK-47-Buster)
  • GarrisonRG wrote: »

actually, i sent a support ticket. you should know that you can't report people on the forums because there is no dedicated section. got myself banned by confidentially reporting someone who didn't even end up getting banned. they ignored my case and took the lead to ban me instead. goes to show the nerve of some people.

I know there isn't a report section, but many players who said they reported and got banned because of it, has simply put up one or several threads in different sections of the forum (usually support). A small part of them, probably thinks that you report this way. But most post, saying it's the only way, as there is no video-file for this-and-that mode, but post in anger. I don't think any of them have been perm-banned for doing it once or twice though.
    Perm-ban is only given out for many repeated offenses or cheating in game, as far as I know.

If they treated you, like you say, there is a real abuse of power going on.
    JackPain (Sweden)
  • Simply stating you didn't use macro doesn't really prove to any of us if you did or didn't.
    Its down to GM's word against yours.
    But with the amount of scripters playing actively in ranked, I can see both options being plausible.

Pretty sure the only way to get your account back or compensated is to either submit proof proving you innocent (which I have no idea how you would even do).
  • Painanator wrote: »

I know there isn't a report section, but many players who said they reported and got banned because of it, has simply put up one or several threads in different sections of the forum (usually support). A small part of them, probably thinks that you report this way. But most post, saying it's the only way, as there is no video-file for this-and-that mode, but post in anger. I don't think any of them have been perm-banned for doing it once or twice though.
    Perm-ban is only given out for many repeated offenses or cheating in game, as far as I know.

If they treated you, like you say, there is a real abuse of power going on.

i find that players who don't write in english well are typically incorrectly using the forums, and it's really unfortunate that they have to be banned for a bit because of it. i think it's ironic because i tried to report a player who was recording himself hacking, in which he uploaded it to youtube. when i sent a ticket they said they couldn't take any action because it was not "adequate proof" when it was clearly all recorded. so why does a gm decide if a player is using a macro only after getting four kills, and not conducting an investigation into it, to ban the player permanently? like you said, it's for repeated offenses / cheating. i don't understand why this player (forum poster) was permanently banned. even if they aren't innocent, at the least, three days would have been enough. i know people who used to hack back then, and they were banned only for a few days for aimbotting and speedhacking. this is clearly an abuse of power to see how the game is run, since you can now be blocked permanently if you decide to play in the same room as gm.

anyway, i was banned the same day i sent my ticket in to report a player who was harassing me because of my race.
    i sent a ticket and asked them why i was banned and they said it was for harassment of other z8games users, and i was suspended for three days.
    on the other hand? the other player to this day still has HS ribbon and after my three day ban, i saw them still playing. it was really sad but funny to think that the people you reach out to help you are actually looking for ways to hurt you.
  • So i'm getting kinda pist at z8games at this point, Not only are we promised loads of stuff like compensation and so and recieve next to nada, they are also permanently banning one of the most loyal crossfire players i've ever talked to and played with in my entire life, I know kiki would never use a macro. This guy was always on Z8games side, no matter what i said he was always on their side, he loved this game more than anything, this game was his favourite. Who ever is reading this from Z8games, don't make this mistake you're losing your most loyal and nice player. i've never seen him say anything toxic never done anything bad, while i was there trashtalking you this guy was defending you, if you're gonna permanently ban someone ban me, while i've made **** ton of mistakes talking trash constantly being toxic to everyplayer i'm here free, and this guy who hasnt done anything is permanently banned. And Mente5 if you read this. I hope you get fired, you made a huge frickin' mistake banning this dude. Just because he has more skills than you does not prove the fact that he is using some sort of macro. With NON Kind regards Pondaz.
  • CopyCat3 wrote: »
    Simply stating you didn't use macro doesn't really prove to any of us if you did or didn't.
    Its down to GM's word against yours.
    But with the amount of scripters playing actively in ranked, I can see both options being plausible.

Pretty sure the only way to get your account back or compensated is to either submit proof proving you innocent (which I have no idea how you would even do).

Hey CopyCat3, I understand that I have no way to prove that I am innocent, but do I have no credibility after 11 years with a good track record on top of the fact that I am a regular member of the community? As I mentioned in the post, I didn't think it would come down to this, and if I had known, I would have saved the replay. At this point, I'm not even sure if a replay would have mattered, as to make a permanent ban like this, I would hope that there would be more evidence than a GM falsely stating I was macroing. I expect to at least have a replay to examine or any sort of proof that I in fact was actually macroing. I cannot stress enough that I would never be so stupid as to risk my entire account over something so trivial. Again, even if we remove myself from this situation and we strictly talk about the hypothetical, what can a person in this sort of situation do? Say someone gets falsely accused, which I'm sure has happened before. Does this mean that you should be recording every single game with a GM in case of an accusation? Should you be recording the entire chat log for everything they say? Should you simply avoid playing with GMs altogether? Sure, in hindsight I should have recorded the replay and screenshotted more of the chat, but how was I supposed to know that this would happen? He literally just left the game after a few rounds of getting VIP Gatling'd and complaining the whole time. Me and my friends were just having a good time in a pub eagle eye SnD, and now two of us are banned. The other is planning to quit after this happened. Based on my experience, it seems like there are no systems in place to help people in this sort of scenario. I was turned away on Discord, when I sent in support tickets through official channels I was told that the decisions were final and that any further tickets would not receive replies. Where else are you supposed to ask for help? This is quite literally my last resort.
  • okikio wrote: »

Hey CopyCat3, I understand that I have no way to prove that I am innocent, but do I have no credibility after 11 years with a good track record on top of the fact that I am a regular member of the community? As I mentioned in the post, I didn't think it would come down to this, and if I had know, I would have saved the replay. At this point, I'm not even sure if a replay would have mattered, as to make a permanent ban like this, I would hope that there would be more evidence than a GM falsely stating I was macroing. I expect to at least have a replay to examine or any sort of proof that I in fact was actually macroing. I cannot stress enough that I would never be so stupid as to risk my entire account over something so trivial. Again, even if we remove myself from this situation and we strictly talk about the hypothetical, what can a person in this sort of situation do? Say someone gets falsely accused, which I'm sure has happened before. Does this mean that you should be recording every single game with a GM in case of an accusation? Should you be recording the entire chat log for everything they say? Should you simply avoid playing with GMs altogether? Sure, in hindsight I should have recorded the replay and screenshotted more of the chat, but how was I supposed to know that this would happen? He literally just left the game after a few rounds of getting VIP Gatling'd and complaining the whole time. Me and my friends were just having a good time in a pub eagle eye SnD, and now two of us are banned. The other is planning to quit after this happened. Based on my experience, it seems like there are no systems in place to help people in this sort of scenario. I was turned away on Discord, when I sent in support tickets through official channels I was told that the decisions were final and that any further tickets would not receive replies. Where else are you supposed to ask for help? This is quite literally my last resort.

For the record I am the unbanned player, I started with a rifle and decided to leave the match so I could join the gang with the Gatling fest. Sadly I don't own the Gatling VIP and used the ZM ruby Gatling(which is why I think is the reason I didn't get banned. That and because I've chatted with mentioned GM before in the past.*in spanish*). I can witness that he mentions that the gat takes up to 2 seconds before it can shoot but that only applies to non vip gatlings aka the one I used, I don't know if he just took the replay and compared my gatling speed to the vips and just decided to jump to conclusions. Might I also add that Our friend Kaek didn't even use the gat the entire match he used it for about 2 rounds and used the cpw after. None of these players deserve a perma ban off of this.

Extra side note: A long time ago I remembered this GM in a Castle S&D where he had a super beyond redeemable negative KD and to resolve this he went into GOD MODE and became unkillable. At the time I saw it as funny and didn't save the replay. I also remember alot of high ranks in the game but sadly I don't remember none of their names so I don't have anyone to back me up on this, however there is a reddit post mentioning this GM with the same scenario (This is just to focus on referenced GM bad rep with the community) . This game has the absolute worst GMs : crossfire (reddit.com)

The least this could get is a background check on all his victims.
  • Pondaz123 wrote: »
    So i'm getting kinda pist at z8games at this point, Not only are we promised loads of stuff like compensation and so and recieve next to nada, they are also permanently banning one of the most loyal crossfire players i've ever talked to and played with in my entire life, I know kiki would never use a macro. This guy was always on Z8games side, no matter what i said he was always on their side, he loved this game more than anything, this game was his favourite. Who ever is reading this from Z8games, don't make this mistake you're losing your most loyal and nice player. i've never seen him say anything toxic never done anything bad, while i was there trashtalking you this guy was defending you, if you're gonna permanently ban someone ban me, while i've made **** ton of mistakes talking trash constantly being toxic to everyplayer i'm here free, and this guy who hasnt done anything is permanently banned. And Mente5 if you read this. I hope you get fired, you made a huge frickin' mistake banning this dude. Just because he has more skills than you does not prove the fact that he is using some sort of macro. With NON Kind regards Pondaz.

So they banned a a-s-s-k-isser? Good. Let this be a lesson dude, corporations don’t give a single ef about you. They’ll be on your side as long as it benefits them.
  • Tails100 wrote: »

So they banned a *********? Good. Let this be a lesson dude, corporations don’t give a single ef about you. They’ll be on your side as long as it benefits them.

That is a blatant misrepresentation of the situation. The issue is that I was unjustly banned. Please give the forum post another read if that was your takeaway.
  • Let me just point out and say that this is actually terrifying. Imagine going into a public game trying to have fun with friends and getting to play with an actual GM ingame no less only to get permanently banned for using a weapon the GM didnt like. This abuse of power and unjust act appears to know no bounds. No one is safe. Not even a veteran and big supporter of the game such as Kiki. Ill be making sure I avoid running into this GM and you should too. Unbelievable.
  • Hello, I am the other person who was banned along with Okikio, my in-game name was "Kaek". Please excuse my forum name. I couldn't use my main to reply to this forum since it just took me straight away to the page to send in a support ticket. The thing though is I was using the VIP gatling gun for 2 rounds, when the GM got salty, I switched my gun to a SMG which was the kinetics cpw. The next day I woke up to log in to get my daily crossfire in, I was permab. What was the reason? The GM told me I was using macros so that was why I was permab. Literally the VIP Gatling takes half a second to start firing, and they didn't believe Okiko or myself. I've been playing crossfire since July 2013. It sucks that long-time players like us are receiving this kind of treatment. For them to not even bother looking into this and saying they came to a conclusion we were using macros blows my mind. I'm sure there are other players who were also banned without any justification. I'd never imagine being permab because of a GM who got salty. I thought games were where all gamers come to meet, of course it may sound cheesy. But wouldn't playing with a GM suppose to be exciting? You would say something like "Wow its a GM of my favorite game". Or should we instead be afraid of seeing a GM? Crossfire is the first FPS game I have ever laid my hands on, and until now no other FPS has taken me away from my addiction and love for Crossfire. I may not have so many rare weapons, but all the money I spent and friendships I made all those years is what made me stay with this game. To risk it all to even think about hacking or macroing, is just not something I would do to ruin the fun I always had playing this game.

https://crossfire.z8games.com/profile/21467778
    this is my profile. I wouldn't just blow hundreds of dollars and then just macro to risk it all.
  • Cixer wrote: »
    Let me just point out and say that this is actually terrifying. Imagine going into a public game trying to have fun with friends and getting to play with an actual GM ingame no less only to get permanently banned for using a weapon the GM didnt like. This abuse of power and unjust act appears to know no bounds. No one is safe. Not even a veteran and big supporter of the game such as Kiki. Ill be making sure I avoid running into this GM and you should too. Unbelievable.

Thank you so much man, I truly appreciate all of the support from friends that I haven't talked to in a long time. I've been on and off with Crossfire recently due to numerous issues with ranked and server instabilities, however that is a separate issue in itself. Never in a million years would I have imagined that this is the way that I part ways with Crossfire. I wish all of you the best, and I hope that people will remember what happened here if this thread ends up getting deleted and I am silenced forever.
This discussion has been closed.