Disconnect Due to Incorrect Map Info/Hack Tool Detected

Comments

• The solution is working good...for now. Many thanks to Greycloak. =D
  • Hi,

It worked for about 2 hours,

Then I crashed. (with Hack tool detected)

So i'd like to call you guys failures, for making a pretty decent game,

But not properly.
  • well i dont have router.. its direct modem... so how do i solve this problem.
    ---HELP PLZ its very frustrating '^'
  • Sigh...it happened again. I put my computer in the DMZ however it still pops up with the two messages...any help Greycloak?
  • i dont use a router and i still get the problem
  • helpful info maybe

I got a bit of info that might help with this , I have windows 7 64bit , I'm connected directly to DSL modem , Mcafee antivirus , I was fine b4 the patch , just like most of you this came about after . like gray stated , disable your antivirus firewall , and enable upnp "discovery networks" in the advance settings in your network and sharing center, after this i still had problems. in the windows firewall advance settings I enabled all rules inbound and outbound for discovery networks and this finally solved the problem for me , for windows 7 the network settings is at the bottom right of the screen , go to advance sharing settings , thats where you enable discovery networks , advance firewall settings is in windows firewall shows rules for inbound and outbound , I don't know where these settings are for vista and other windows , but hopefully this helps some of you , and thanks gray for the helpful information in this thread , it lead me in the right direction.
  • i dont have a router, i have a fiberglass wire connection and I still have the problem. Can any1 help me? (1 more thing, I didn't have the problem yesterday, i dont know why it is today)
  • the problem is no more but when i host a room and start, it says that the server is full and another (after that) disconected from server.
  • does any1 know the password for a netopia 3000 router?
  • Saidin please help. I have had uPNP on the whole time. It still does nothing. And I have no idea what the other confusing stuff was. Should I turn uPNP off and then on again? Because I have no idea how to allow an IP on my computer. xD
  • so what if I can't change the router settings, because I don't have password to access it. Do you have any other possible ways to solve these problems?
  • Only FIREWALL OFF
    does work.
    UPnP changes a ****, and I can only set 1 IP on DMZ
  • I get hack tool detected when im talking to clan on a channel select and i also get inncorrect error on
    port FFA
    prision EM
  • I can tell you with absolute certainty that it's a router configuration issue and not the game itself.

So that's why after the new patch and only at a certain time (2am EST till round Noon) It does this meanwhile I've played for half a year without this error once. Same router, same everything. >.>
  • yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeah
    it solved on me but not your solution (z8)
    i called company that are running internet connection I have (fast telcoo)
    and told them about the disconnect everytime and they solve it to me

now i have not disconnect anymore
    i advice you guys to do like me
    and i hope you enjoy and good luck ^_^

bye...
  • this happened to everyone in the server
    and all games crashed.

so it may not be us.
  • Hi,on my modem/router firewall and spi are disabled,never been enabled but im getting disconeccted anyways,with the message incorecct map info. Any ideas or soulutions? That never happened to me b4 this patch... And im playing this game for over a year and a half,so it cannot be my problem,its ur problem. Just like it is wit all the glitches and bugs that are not fixed,ppl are still entering textures/boxes and ur last patch was supposed to fix that,guess that failed too huh?
  • i disagree

hey, look. thanks for trying to help. but your "solutions" don't work..i've disconnected my firewall and turned it off. and i turned off my nortan security and it still disconnects me from crossfire, and it keeps saying "disconnected due to incorrect map info." i have no clue why it's doing this. nothing's wrong with my modom, and i've restarted my computer a multiple amount of times! this has never happened until your updates, you seriously need to fix this problem..i've played for a while! a long time i should say and this is never happemed until the new patch. it is not my computer; it is your problem not mine. and i guess if it is not fixed it leaves me no choice but to quit crossfire, and i would not like to do that so maybe yall should get off your butts and try fixing this problem. stop suggesting stuff you have no clue what it is.
    "Originally Posted by [MOD]Greycloak
    I can tell you with absolute certainty that it's a router configuration issue and not the game itself."
    this is what Greycloak said but he is wrong, it is the game or this problem would NOT be happening to this many people, thank you for trying but i don't think your a very good person for this type of job, leave it to proffessionals cloak.
    -2010s
  • Z8 are you going to do anything about this? I Have Only Got DC after the Escape mode patch... Fix it now...
  • Wow, Thanks all that is true. but i have spent over 500 dollars on this game.. and this has been happening to me to.. its their problem.. its never happened before, intill the escape mode patch.
  • beast232 wrote: »
    hi,on my modem/router firewall and spi are disabled,never been enabled but im getting disconeccted anyways,with the message incorecct map info. Any ideas or soulutions? That never happened to me b4 this patch... And im playing this game for over a year and a half,so it cannot be my problem,its ur problem. Just like it is wit all the glitches and bugs that are not fixed,ppl are still entering textures/boxes and ur last patch was supposed to fix that,guess that failed too huh?

oh yea,i forgot to mention that i have reinstalled the game twice since the new patch,under your instructions exactly...
  • my earlier post
    2010s wrote: »
    hey, look. thanks for trying to help. but your "solutions" don't work..i've disconnected my firewall and turned it off. and i turned off my nortan security and it still disconnects me from crossfire, and it keeps saying "disconnected due to incorrect map info." i have no clue why it's doing this. nothing's wrong with my modom, and i've restarted my computer a multiple amount of times! this has never happened until your updates, you seriously need to fix this problem..i've played for a while! a long time i should say and this is never happemed until the new patch. it is not my computer; it is your problem not mine. and i guess if it is not fixed it leaves me no choice but to quit crossfire, and i would not like to do that so maybe yall should get off your butts and try fixing this problem. stop suggesting stuff you have no clue what it is.
    "Originally Posted by [MOD]Greycloak
    I can tell you with absolute certainty that it's a router configuration issue and not the game itself."
    this is what Greycloak said but he is wrong, it is the game or this problem would NOT be happening to this many people, thank you for trying but i don't think your a very good person for this type of job, leave it to proffessionals cloak.
    -2010s

this is really piissing me off, and i'm tired of it. people obviously want to play this game but yall don't have your crap together! it is YOU "Z8 games" that has the problem not us. we follow direct orders and it still doesn't work.. a multiple amount of people have. not just me. if you want your game/server to be succesful then you definetly need to repair this inconvenience and get rid of the patch! not much people play this escape mode thing anyway, i suggest you delete it as soon as possible before you start losing customers AND gamers.
    -2010s
  • I've done everything listed, even connected the router directly to my computer, turned off various programs in the background... No luck. Er... fix please?
  • omfg i pay for this game... and now i cant play? wt.f?
  • Quote:
    Originally Posted by beast232 View Post
    hi,on my modem/router firewall and spi are disabled,never been enabled but im getting disconeccted anyways,with the message incorecct map info. Any ideas or soulutions? That never happened to me b4 this patch... And im playing this game for over a year and a half,so it cannot be my problem,its ur problem. Just like it is wit all the glitches and bugs that are not fixed,ppl are still entering textures/boxes and ur last patch was supposed to fix that,guess that failed too huh?
    beast232 wrote: »
    oh yea,i forgot to mention that i have reinstalled the game twice since the new patch,under your instructions exactly...

yea,an answer at least would be nice.....
  • I don't even have a router and this happens to me every time I get into a game. I've enabled uPnP and it still did it. This is obviously not related to a router problem and most likely isn't our fault. I never gotten this error before this update so it's most likely something that has been changed during the patch.
  • My firewall is off
    UPnP is enable
    Connected with cable...

Stil getting that ERROR
This discussion has been closed.