Pubstarz :D

Comments

• CandyKylla wrote: »
    After 335 pages of awesome we have to start a new and fresh thread. As always Pubstarz is recruiting new family members to our panda familia. If you would like to apply please visit http://teampubstarz.forumotion.com/recruiting-interested-post-here-f2/

After you fill out an application, an Lt or I will get back to you as soon as we can.

In Pubstarz we believe in the family/friendship aspect. We have our own vent server and require a 1.6 Kdr, SFC or higher, access to downloading vent and we also have an age requirement. More information can be found at www.teampubstarz.forumotion.com.

If you have any question or concerns please feel free to contact me or any of the Lts in game or in PMs.

*hugs and Panda Love*

Kylla

P.S. No I am not Fuzzbutt. And I do not know where he is
    P.P.S Yes I am a woman. So please stop asking
    P.P.P.S. Comet does make your mouth turn green

We're still recruiting, tygghfbb~
  • VegKiller wrote: »
    I wasn't trying to prove that I was 'pro', it was the simple fact this ph1l person is annoyed because he got kicked from a game in the first round....

My screenshot was the fact I had played for 30 minutes just for everything to be wiped clean.

no, i was talking to headshooter not u. sorry if u thought i was talking to u lol
  • SZYMEN wrote: »
    no, i was talking to headshooter not u. sorry if u thought i was talking to u lol

my bad sorry.
  • Ph1l just seems like an immature kid to me. I will be on probably 5 hours from now when I get home from work, and then I can just show him how the game is to be played, and that he shouldn't of even come into this thread flaming pubstars at all in the first place. GG. 8:30 EST please 1v1.
  • xGhosterx wrote: »
    Ph1l just seems like an immature kid to me. I will be on probably 5 hours from now when I get home from work, and then I can just show him how the game is to be played, and that he shouldn't of even come into this thread flaming pubstars at all in the first place. GG. 8:30 EST please 1v1.

5 hours you truly have a life bro...
  • If he didn't have a life he wouldn't be alive. Kids I swear...

As for the get laid comment... Yeah dude... almost every day... hence the reason I am going to be a mom. so please QQ more... get off my thread....

Pubstarz is still recruiting.

and Phil_ if you are Ironmaiden... as your avatar makes you seem. You did say... Oh God its Kylla. I was on Global Risk in Downtown. Why you decided to come in like second to the last round. SO please tell me I am lying again. I do not lie about freaking video games. There is no point. Its pixelated images that have one purpose to entertain.
  • CandyKylla wrote: »
    If he didn't have a life he wouldn't be alive. Kids I swear...

As for the get laid comment... Yeah dude... almost every day... hence the reason I am going to be a mom. so please QQ more... get off my thread....

Pubstarz is still recruiting.

and Phil_ if you are Ironmaiden... as your avatar makes you seem. You did say... Oh God its Kylla. I was on Global Risk in Downtown. Why you decided to come in like second to the last round. SO please tell me I am lying again. I do not lie about freaking video games. There is no point. Its pixelated images that have one purpose to entertain.

so your becoming a "mom" and you have time for video games, social life, job/school, etc...
    i doubt you can handle all that cause i dont think anyone has that much time. Maybe your thinking of the guy [IronMaiden] from final justice... cause i have never talked to you in game or played with you before that 1 time.
  • ph1L wrote: »
    so your becoming a "mom" and you have time for video games, social life, job/school, etc...
    i doubt you can handle all that cause i dont think anyone has that much time. Maybe your thinking of the guy [IronMaiden] from final justice... cause i have never talked to you in game or played with you before that 1 time.

If your pregnant you don't go to work, you don't drink. You just stay at home and so what you want :/ Kylla likes games.
  • Now that you're talking about being Kicked for nothing, than check this one:

wadawdn.jpg

Got kicked by "supposedly" one of the best GM clans (or so they say themselves) but since I was owning them even if I had joined for just 3 rounds and almost taking the ace..they kick me..that freesgirl also QQed saying I lagged, wonderful ping she had...and to think that CF1FEMALE used to be on my friend list loool Deleted..don't need assh@les in it...

Now one thing is, a room with 90% players of one clan wanting to play with their own mates, another thing is kick someone in a mixed up room just because of what? Afraid I would take the ace? Oh right I believe CF1FEMALE said freesgirl was her daughter...so her daughter cried and the mommy kicks...splendid...I hope the Elite Mod thing is accepted, or at least give us a reason to temp ban someone for abusing the voting system.
  • EG_Haze wrote: »
    If your pregnant you don't go to work, you don't drink. You just stay at home and so what you want :/ Kylla likes games.

Your acutally wrong you only stop working about when your 7-8 months pregnant unless are working physically and women rarely work physically. I had teachers at my school that were pregnant work until a couple weeks before their due date.
    5 hours you truly have a life bro...

And you have a life trolling a forum all day with nothing better to do? Im a 17 year old, 92 average, going to university next year. Managing a job, girlfriend, and school. Thats not having a life? 7 am to 4 pm at school, then working 5 and a half hours to 9:30, to come home and study for a calculus test? Seems pretty busy to me.
    i was talking about GM fool, and the last time I played with you, you rage quit cuz the room was not "legit" i got a screenie so I wouldn't be talking.

If you would like to show me your GR skills in a 1v1 I would be more than happy.

You shouldn't be talking because you're in a terrible clan, you suck in any mode, I would destroy you in GM, get the fu*k out of this thread you scrub, you're not good at anything so stop fronting like you're some "high level" player.

No one has ever heard of you, and your only screenies of you going positive in ANY mode are in the fu*king rookie server!!

Who are you trying to fool kid?

Play me 1v1 so I can shut your ass up.
  • ANY mode are in the fu*king rookie server!!

Amen. lol ^_^
  • I have a life
    I work
    I have a husband
    I enjoy video games... So i play... do I play alot... not really... i play 1 to 3 hours tops a day if that. Some days I don't even log in. So please tell me I do not have a life. I am sorry my stress relief instead of drinking or smoking is killing noobs in SND.... please cry more.

Anyway. We are still recruiting

this mommy to be is going to bed. because Oh I have no life apparently and have to work in the morning.... go figure
  • If you would like to show me your GR skills in a 1v1 I would be more than happy.

You shouldn't be talking because you're in a terrible clan, you suck in any mode, I would destroy you in GM, get the fu*k out of this thread you scrub, you're not good at anything so stop fronting like you're some "high level" player.

No one has ever heard of you, and your only screenies of you going positive in ANY mode are in the fu*king rookie server!!

what u fking raging for?
    i played with u twice, and i got a ton of screenies of me having good scores.
    are you trying to prove to me that u got some uber pixels?
    it's ok, i got a life boi, don't try to prove urself by raging about pixelated skillz.

just because noone's heard of me, doesn't mean i suck. u wouldn't know cuz i played with u twice, and both of these times u raged out of the game fking little baby.
  • I know your "screenies" are from the rookie server lmfao, and your like pulling a 2.0 in them. Playing a bunch of corporals who dont know how to bhop lmfao, yea target pracctice makes you hella pro, you don't even pinpoint man, i can sit in spawn and just wait for you to run by. No one has heard of you because you're not very good.

I RQ pubs all day baby, hence the 1200 desertions. If I scrimmed you guys, i wouldn't rage, and i would probably take your whole clan out. ^.^

Want to set up a 5v5? Don't come in here talking like screenies from the rookie server make you good at GM. Ace a 5v5 against an actual GM clan then I will admit you're good.

'Til then keep quiet. GM isn''t your mode.
  • I can't shut u up can i.
    The reason why the ranks were low in these pictures is that all the higher ranked players rage out if they're not doing as good to keep their kd up and they kick everyone that comes close to taking their ace.
    if u want fking screenies here u go:

crossfire201004240002.png
    crossfire201004240001.png
    crossfire201004220001.png
    crossfire201004170000u.png
    crossfire201004020004.png
    crossfire201002050002.png
    crossfire201001290001.png
    crossfire201001270003.png
  • Szy. The first pic. MVP is Danasty from our clan. :D

Nice scores there..

Oh and Phil if you had any decency or respect you would stop arguing and move on.

Don't have time to argue with little kids anymore.
  • GF works at a pizza place... Its more physical than you think. -.-'
  • Andru09 wrote: »
    GF works at a pizza place... Its more physical than you think. -.-'

Lol.. Haha. interesting
  • MonsterInx wrote: »
    Lol.. Haha. interesting

Well the dude start ranting about women not working in physical places. I corrected him. Just because someone is a male or female doesn't mean that they can't do physical work. Cheese pizza is jus nasty btw.
  • MonsterInx wrote: »
    Szy. The first pic. MVP is Danasty from our clan. :D

Nice scores there..

Oh and Phil if you had any decency or respect you would stop arguing and move on.

Don't have time to argue with little kids anymore.

thanks ;]
    and this was a long time ago and i don't even remember dygnasty anymore :/
    monster, u've played with me a couple of times, if headshooter starts raging again (i hope i shut him up though), tell him if i'm good or not. btw, we (bad blood) beat u guys twice now ;D
    thanks ;]
    and this was a long time ago and i don't even remember dygnasty anymore :/
    monster, u've played with me a couple of times, if headshooter starts raging again (i hope i shut him up though), tell him if i'm good or not. btw, we (bad blood) beat u guys twice now ;D

I wasn't playing ;P
  • VegKiller wrote: »
    I wasn't playing ;P

don't matter xD
    u'd lose anyway ;]
    RM on the weekend :P
  • I will shut up when you beat me 1v1. I don't know who you think you are... But you won't beat me in GM. So stop talking like "your level" is something to be intimidated by.

>.>
  • I will shut up when you beat me 1v1. I don't know who you think you are... But you won't beat me in GM. So stop talking like "your level" is something to be intimidated by.

>.>

dont get to confident
    dont get to confident

He's got every reason to be, your only just equivalent to a bread crumb to him as much as you are to me. Just give up phily boy.

The almighty Starz still recruiting.
  • TheWar wrote: »
    He's got every reason to be, your only just equivalent to a bread crumb to him as much as you are to me. Just give up phily boy.

The almighty Starz still recruiting.

do you even know how to read?
    hes 1 v 1 my friend. not me.

and your really cool arguing over the web aren't you
    but what are you in RL?