Pubstarz :D

Comments

• xGhosterx wrote: »
    I'll 1v1 you phil and show you how a pro actually plays if you want.

48-1.jpg

63-8-1.jpg

Crossfire20100425_0002.jpg

Ign [Cs]Ghoster

Bring it noob
    Lmao ffs
    you f*cking posted Ghost Mode pictures
    ITS REALLY NOT THAT HARD I PLAYED GHOST MODE.

post some pro sd scores pls bro
  • Dont need to, the 12-0 I get against you would be fair enough. ^_^

Watch your language please.
    And I would like to see you capable of pulling of anything close to that? Lawl.

P.s. I love you 1 kdr noob. Shows skill.

Negative win loss as well. Just makes me giggle like a schoolgirl.
    You
    http://clan.z8games.com/charstat_cf.aspx?usn=4731558
    Me
    http://clan.z8games.com/charstat_cf.aspx?usn=5205567

Compare and laugh!
  • phazeee wrote: »
    kylla lets make pretty babys :D

Oh noes... Run Kylla.
  • ph1L wrote: »
    YOU WANT SCREENSHOTS HERE YOU GO.
    crossfire201004210000.png

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

crossfire201004210001u.png

kylla whats your excuse for this one?
    accidental kick?

Because your a dbag who constantly bugs the hell out of me and because we said no to you joining the clan QQ's about us every second you get. They kicked you because I asked them too. SO just don't join rooms I am in. I do not like you... I do not like your additude... and I am not going to sit through 13+ rounds of you insulting me.
    Dont need to, the 12-0 I get against you would be fair enough. ^_^

You
    Me

Compare and laugh!

>Implying Ghost Mode is as competitive as S&D.

>Implying pub kd matters.

Hm.
    I'll 1v1 you phil and show you how a pro actually plays if you want.

48-1.jpg

63-8-1.jpg

Crossfire20100425_0002.jpg

Ign [Cs]Ghoster

Bring it noob
    xGhosterx wrote: »

You
    Me

Compare and laugh!

I'd post for ph1L, I know him, and played with him in GM before, he's on the same level as me. And if u wanna show some skill, don't post GM pics when trying to show off. anyone who's at least half decent at this game should be able to pull off a 6 or a higher KD in ghost mode.

so if u wanna show some skill, don't post GM pictures, show us some of ur SD scores.

BTW. Bad Blood(my clan) beat Pubstarz so yeah. ^.^

You
    Me

Compare and laugh!

Then please lets 1vs1 SnD not ghost mode cause that probably all you play to keep your kdr up...
  • SZYMEN wrote: »
    I'd post for ph1L, I know him, and played with him in GM before, he's on the same level as me. And if u wanna show some skill, don't post GM pics when trying to show off. anyone who's at least half decent at this game should be able to pull off a 6 or a higher KD in ghost mode.

so if u wanna show some skill, don't post GM pictures, show us some of ur SD scores.

thank you bro
  • CandyKylla wrote: »
    Because your a dbag who constantly bugs the hell out of me and because we said no to you joining the clan QQ's about us every second you get. They kicked you because I asked them too. SO just don't join rooms I am in. I do not like you... I do not like your additude... and I am not going to sit through 13+ rounds of you insulting me.

LOOOOOOOOOOOL FIRST OF ALL WE DONT F*CKING KNOW EACH OTHER...
    SECOND OF ALL i never applied to you stupid clan and never would
    AND LASTLY i joined the room spawned killed 2 people didnt say anything and got kicked
    and i messaged you after i got kicked.

SO nice try there.

and if you look at the screen shot that was the first round and not even 1minute passed so how on earth would i even have time to talk sh1t
  • Zwaaaaaa
    Meh GL to whatever the GM thing is about
  • Have you ever thought we might want to play together and you sneaked a spot that one of our members was trying to get.
    And this is first round, no offence if I get kicked first round I say lol however if this happens

ab41gw.jpg

ndr0uh.jpg

I'd be mad.

Anyway carry on bumping our recruitment thread ty and have a good day. We are still recruiting.
    LOOOOOOOOOOOL FIRST OF ALL WE DONT F*CKING KNOW EACH OTHER...
    SECOND OF ALL i never applied to you stupid clan and never would
    AND LASTLY i joined the room spawned killed 2 people didnt say anything and got kicked
    and i messaged you after i got kicked.

SO nice try there.

and if you look at the screen shot that was the first round and not even 1minute passed so how on earth would i even have time to talk sh1t

Watch your mouth next time you speak to your elders yeah? cos you won't have to talk sh1t next time, I'll just shove one down your mouth! Kids like you are one of the main reasons why I don't bother with CF any more. Go create your own thread to brag about your infamous 2-0 score.
  • TheWar wrote: »
    Watch your mouth next time you speak to your elders yeah? cos you won't have to talk sh1t next time, I'll just shove one down your mouth! Kids like you are one of the main reasons why I don't bother with CF any more. Go create your own thread to brag about your infamous 2-0 score.

nobody asked you to come and comment
    plus you have no idea who i even am so you cant say sh1t
    and those pictures were just proof for 1 guy that wanted to see them
    nobody asked you to come and comment
    plus you have no idea who i even am so you cant say sh1t
    and those pictures were just proof for 1 guy that wanted to see them

All i see is Blah blah blah blah. You are not in pubstarz.... then why are you posting here. Please no dbags. Thanks for the free bumps now GTFO.
  • VegKiller wrote: »
    Have you ever thought we might want to play together and you sneaked a spot that one of our members was trying to get.
    And this is first round, no offence if I get kicked first round I say lol however if this happens

I'd be mad.

Anyway carry on bumping our recruitment thread ty and have a good day. We are still recruiting.

believe me ask [SzYm3n] how many times i was kicked from ghost mode for "hacks"
    and not only when i was GR when i was BL as well
    there was plenty of slots for players left in that room i believe it was like 7 or 8 spots out of 16 so there were 8 more player slots so i was not taking anyones spot

before TEAM FUZZ had a lot of talented players now not so many
    but still has some good people left

and the childish thing is that Kylla instead of admitting that ok we kicked you cause w/e reason she had... but instead she made up a bunch of bs
    All i see is Blah blah blah blah. You are not in pubstarz.... then why are you posting here. Please no dbags. Thanks for the free bumps now GTFO.

your just acting immature and your just mad about those screen shots...
    grow up its a f*cking game is your life really based upon it?
    cause i heard your twenty something and its sad you still game so much...
    get laid?

You're level isn't very high.
  • Phil, if you want to take a look at my record, my scrims, pubs, anything beats your KDR. SnD scrims is even higher then what you have. Noob.
  • hey i wanna spectate the fight

IGN: Sparkworks (new)
    Phil, if you want to take a look at my record, my scrims, pubs, anything beats your KDR. SnD scrims is even higher then what you have. Noob.

cool
    lets 1v1 then
    cool
    lets 1v1 then

ill spectate, but dont kill me
  • Well im online now, if you get on within a few min we can have a quick round.
  • I'm not upset about any screen shots. Its also proof that you do nothing but harass me in whispers. and when my clan doesn't have control of the room... do I say anything when you join? No. But you are like OH GOD ITS KYLLA. blah blah blah. I told you once I will tell you this again. I do not like you Ironmaiden/Phil. I do not like your attitude... I do not like you whispering me. So don't join rooms I am in with my clan. because we kick dbags. I am not going to stay in a room where a supposed adult is going to be an internet bully for several rounds. Thank you for the bumps. And as for immature... you might want to look in a mirror. Have a nice day.

We are still recruiting
    I'm not upset about any screen shots. Its also proof that you do nothing but harass me in whispers. and when my clan doesn't have control of the room... do I say anything when you join? No. But you are like OH GOD ITS KYLLA. blah blah blah. I told you once I will tell you this again. I do not like you Ironmaiden/Phil. I do not like your attitude... I do not like you whispering me. So don't join rooms I am in with my clan. because we kick dbags. I am not going to stay in a room where a supposed adult is going to be an internet bully for several rounds. Thank you for the bumps. And as for immature... you might want to look in a mirror. Have a nice day.

We are still recruiting

once again you post some BS when did i say "OH GOD ITS KYLLA" and i didnt even say anything when i joined i just started playing...
    i never said anything i just joined a room played 1 round got kicked...
    so just stop fcking bsing...
  • You're level isn't very high.

i was talking about GM fool, and the last time I played with you, you rage quit cuz the room was not "legit" i got a screenie so I wouldn't be talking.
    i was talking about GM fool, and the last time I played with you, you rage quit cuz the room was not "legit" i got a screenie so I wouldn't be talking.

I wasn't trying to prove that I was 'pro', it was the simple fact this ph1l person is annoyed because he got kicked from a game in the first round....

My screenshot was the fact I had played for 30 minutes just for everything to be wiped clean.
  • Don't want to see this closed. :(
    Also, how's the recruitin goin?! :D
    your just acting immature and your just mad about those screen shots...
    grow up its a f*cking game is your life really based upon it?
    cause i heard your twenty something and its sad you still game so much...
    get laid?

I have every right to intervene as Kylla's a good friend of mine and I was an LT since Kylla took leadership.
    Trust me your not special, and your no where near talented, otherwise you'd be known in CF like [D]evilmark and I was. I don't need to look at your records but I can assume from your attitude that your no player, I can 1v1 you with my 1k ping and still beat you hands down. And I wouldn't have a 1v1 with ghoster if I were you, your just going to humiliate yourself. If it's just a game why are you still barking for? What's the point your trying to make with your fail screen shot? Just drop it honestly lol.

"Get laid?" Is that rhetorical? Because she doesn't have to answer to a 12 year old virgin.
    Don't you just hate these new generation gamers, they tend to get more retarrded lol.
  • TheWar wrote: »
    I have every right to intervene as Kylla's a good friend of mine and I was an LT since Kylla took leadership.
    Trust me your not special, and your no where near talented, otherwise you'd be known in CF like [D]evilmark and I was. I don't need to look at your records but I can assume from your attitude that your no player, I can 1v1 you with my 1k ping and still beat you hands down. And I wouldn't have a 1v1 with ghoster if I were you, your just going to humiliate yourself. If it's just a game why are you still barking for? What's the point your trying to make with your fail screen shot? Just drop it honestly lol.

"Get laid?" Is that rhetorical? Because she doesn't have to answer to a 12 year old virgin.
    Don't you just hate these new generation gamers, they tend to get more retarrded lol.

I don't wanna see this closed. Stay OT pwease! :D
    Although I am not in Pubstarz I DO support them. ;)