Pubstarz :D

Comments

• CandyKylla wrote: »
    I find it kind of funny.... that I thought when we got farmed out of the first place... people would stop being dbags to my clan. It did not happen. I thought when we got farmed out of second place... people would stop QQing about my clan... Sadly that didn't happen either. I mean we got farmed... hard core... and people are still calling my clan farmers. I can do freaking awesome in any server... and I still get called a farmer... or my favorite... Every one knows that Pubstarz are the #1 hack clan in crossfire. Really.... how so. because honestly.... We do not farm... we do not hack... and anyone who thinks my whole clan sucks has played a random person either screwing around... having a bad day... or someone who was in the clan for like a week tops.

Then people will continue saying "STFU Kylla you only play TDM." Well if anyone noticed... as soon as I hit major... I played one TDM... and got QQed at... So I was like I am done... and I have played nothing but SnD since. And I don't suck. Are their people better than my clanmates... Sure... someone saying they are the best.... Well there is always someone better. Do you have the right to say we suck... Phuck no.

So lesson of the day.... Leave my clan alone.... We don't farm.... We don't hack... and we most certainly do not suck/blow.

Have a great Sunday... I hope you got outside this weekend (it was a beautiful weekend)

Good luck recruiting...

...3 days and counting
  • What the hell is that supposed to mean evo? Three days and counting?
    What the hell is that supposed to mean evo? Three days and counting?

It is in reference to the very last post I made on your clan forum, The one where i said "This will be my last post, I will give him Until the 21st".

They are still recruiting.
  • Xevolution wrote: »
    It is in reference to the very last post I made on your clan forum, The one where i said "This will be my last post, I will give him Until the 21st".

ure funny Evo. You still don't see what is staring right in front of you...

Ever though you might be wrong.

Ever though you made a mistake that cost someone an entire year or work?
  • MonsterInx wrote: »
    ure funny Evo. You still don't see what is staring right in front of you...

Ever though you might be wrong.

Ever though you made a mistake that cost someone an entire year or work?

Your acting very moronic, I cost someone a years work? how did i do that Monster?
  • s0b3r wrote: »
    I'm lost... Someone fill me in please. @_@

I will fill you in, I was handed a replay of one of there members hacking, I was a long time member in pubstarz on and off and an Lt. I was very happy with there clan and i was happy as a member of there forum even after i left there clan.

When i was given the said replay i asked in there forum (Lt section) for advice on the replay and what would be the best course of action, I was told by Monster that i was not experienced enough to tell if someone was hacking, i was told by kylla she watched the replay 2.5 times and was 100% sure he was not hacking.

They tried to convince me he was not hacking and told me i was inexperienced to tell myself, I have only been playing the game for 13 months. I was unhappy with what they were telling me so i handed in the replay myself, and guess what he got banned for hacking.

I still have the replay, You tube Vid and screens of there replies to me from there forum.

But as Monster says i cost someone a years work because i done the RIGHT thing and sent the replay in. In the end i had to delete my account on there forum because i was made to feel uncomfortable with the way they treated me and someone else. I hated deleting my forum account on there forum, because i had some good friends and times there.

Now i get abuse in game from a select few of there members because of my actions "doing the right thing". when what i done was not out of spite it was done because i believe in right and wrong.
  • Ok Evo. I get your point. You did what you had to do. You thought he was hacking and reported. I have myself reported over 150 hacker only of which about 30-40 got banned. I had to watch every single one of those replays not just once, but even several times for multiple people or to make sure they were really hacking. As said and will continue to say over and over again, he never did hack as far as I saw or knew. You had to play with him or be on vent with him to know how he plays. He plays on a different level that we do. Something I am still trying to pick up from him. His FPS and mouse allow him to not only react fast but react and predict things before they happen.

To prove my point...

He has been in the clan with alt ever since his main has been suspended and I have seen absolutely no difference in his gaming style or his scores.

2eedco9.jpg

Just one of his games. And I have seen him do better.

And here is the replay for you to look at..

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=QYB38HOF

So even that his main is banned he doing just as good if not better on his alt proves what?

That he is still hacking?
    Ok Evo. I get your point. You did what you had to do. You thought he was hacking and reported. I have myself reported over 150 hacker only of which about 30-40 got banned. I had to watch every single one of those replays not just once, but even several times for multiple people or to make sure they were really hacking. As said and will continue to say over and over again, he never did hack as far as I saw or knew. You had to play with him or be on vent with him to know how he plays. He plays on a different level that we do. Something I am still trying to pick up from him. His FPS and mouse allow him to not only react fast but react and predict things before they happen.

To prove my point...

He has been in the clan with alt ever since his main has been suspended and I have seen absolutely no difference in his gaming style or his scores.

2eedco9.jpg

So even that his main is banned he doing just as good if not better on his alt proves what?

Well done monster by allowing him back in the clan it shows you hack support, i to have sent many a replay in that has had no action, why did this one get banned?

2 Mods

1 GM

4 well known players

These are the quantities of people that watched the replay on my behalf and saw the blatant hacking. Go figure.

Its not really the first time a pubstar has been given the benefit of the doubt is it? His account was suspended under investigation on the 21st of last month im now of the understanding its a perm ban.

Prove to me he was not hacking, just beacuse he was an LT in your clan you feel the need to defend him, i understand that.

like i say prove he was not hacking, get his ban lifted and i will appologies, keep flaming me and i will post MY evidence along with all the screens i have of the others. One of whom is admin on a hack site that took you 2 weeks to ban with a BS excuse that kylla was away and you couldnt kick him.

have a great day, and this would have never been made public if you members had left me alone in game instead of insulting me whenever i join a room with them.
  • Uhm... Their still recruiting.
    OT: Thanks for fillin me in. I won't pci ka side or anything jus an F.Y.I.
    Hope you guys get this resolved.
    Ok Evo. I get your point. You did what you had to do. You thought he was hacking and reported. I have myself reported over 150 hacker only of which about 30-40 got banned. I had to watch every single one of those replays not just once, but even several times for multiple people or to make sure they were really hacking. As said and will continue to say over and over again, he never did hack as far as I saw or knew. You had to play with him or be on vent with him to know how he plays. He plays on a different level that we do. Something I am still trying to pick up from him. His FPS and mouse allow him to not only react fast but react and predict things before they happen.

To prove my point...

2eedco9.jpg

Not bad but you cant beat this guy although he quit CF
    http://clan.z8games.com/charstat_cf.aspx?usn=4166935
    The headshot ratio is legit as well I've seen him play he's even better that Phalan_X
    All legit no hacks.
  • Considering replays I won't say anything due to earlier stated reason.

For the thing you mention as BS,
    1) He wasn't admin on it, not that it would matter. Another member were though but he got the boot right away as we found out.

2) It wasn't because kylla was away, it was because he was in the GM tourney wich locked the players to the clan in some kind of way.

Just wanted to make that clear.

(Still recruiting)
  • haha spit the truth law.. pubstarz, i know nobody in the clan likes me but im still going to say good luck recruiting. You guys are the only legit #1 so. Good luck.- [Pr0]i0wN
  • lawgiverCF wrote: »
    Considering replays I won't say anything due to earlier stated reason.

For the thing you mention as BS,
    1) He wasn't admin on it, not that it would matter. Another member were though but he got the boot right away as we found out.

2) It wasn't because kylla was away, it was because he was in the GM tourney wich locked the players to the clan in some kind of way.

Just wanted to make that clear.

(Still recruiting)

fair enough law, it was his brother that was admin, now that i think about it, but the screens where of him asking if he could buy hacks for a set period of time after the ones he won in the comp run out. but its all beside the point, i get flamed in game for reporting one of your members in game and getting him banned, so i bring here to the public. I have said my piece.
    Well done monster by allowing him back in the clan it shows you hack support, i to have sent many a replay in that has had no action, why did this one get banned?

2 Mods

1 GM

4 well known players

These are the quantities of people that watched the replay on my behalf and saw the blatant hacking. Go figure.

Its not really the first time a pubstar has been given the benefit of the doubt is it? His account was suspended under investigation on the 21st of last month im now of the understanding its a perm ban.

Prove to me he was not hacking, just beacuse he was an LT in your clan you feel the need to defend him, i understand that.

like i say prove he was not hacking, get his ban lifted and i will appologies, keep flaming me and i will post MY evidence along with all the screens i have of the others. One of whom is admin on a hack site that took you 2 weeks to ban with a BS excuse that kylla was away and you couldnt kick him.

have a great day, and this would have never been made public if you members had left me alone in game instead of insulting me whenever i join a room with them.

Again. You have you facts all messed up. It doesn't make him any different that he is an Lt or a long time member. The reason we do stand behind him is because WE do know he never did hack. And we know that because we played with him day and night for over half a year. 100 of scrims and pubs and he still plays in the same manner.

We don't support hacker by any means and you know that. Again you messed up your fact when you said it took us a week to kick an admin or a hack site? He was just regular member. If took us a weekend to get in touch with and of course he didn't admit to anything. When Greed tried to kick him from the clan the website would not let him because of the ongoing March Of Ghosts tourney. As you have heard nobody was able to leave the clan or get kicked. That is why it took us over a week (until z8 fixed the glitch) to kick him

So I'm going to say this again. The reason why We will continue to stand behind him is because as far we know and saw he never hacker. You well know people have been banned for hacking before when they weren't

Take RichardMhz for example. 1000 of people cried that he hacked in GM and then he got banned for 3 months. Yet he managed to convince the GM's he was not hacking. but was just that good and he is happily playing ever since.

So again Evo, insult us all you want but we aren't going to back down...
    Again. You have you facts all messed up. It doesn't make him any different that he is an Lt or a long time member. The reason we do stand behind him is because WE do know he never did hack. And we know that because we played with him day and night for over half a year. 100 of scrims and pubs and he still plays in the same manner.

We don't support hacker by any means and you know that. Again you messed up your fact when you said it took us a week to kick an admin or a hack site? He was just regular member. If took us a weekend to get in touch with and of course he didn't admit to anything. When Greed tried to kick him from the clan the website would not let him because of the ongoing March Of Ghosts tourney. As you have heard nobody was able to leave the clan or get kicked. That is why it took us over a week (until z8 fixed the glitch) to kick him

So I'm going to say this again. The reason why We will continue to stand behind him is because as far we know and saw he never hacker. You well know people have been banned for hacking before when they weren't

Take RichardMhz for example. 1000 of people cried that he hacked in GM and then he got banned for 3 months. Yet he managed to convince the GM's he was not hacking. but was just that good and he is happily playing ever since.

So again Evo, insult us all you want but we aren't going to back down...

Monster who are they complaining about haking?
  • I find it funny people who you think are your friends air your dirty laundry... and you leave them alone despite the fact that they are a hypocrite. Does that make you a better friend? or a better person....

Evo... I will say the same thing I said before. He does not hack.

You know what happened with Lasvegas... as it has been explained 5 times... and I was getting married and moving.... so I apologize that for about two weeks my life away from this dam game was more important... But keep it up... Keep throwing us under the bus. Because I honestly don't care anymore. You chose your side and how to add more drama under my clan name. So you are no better than the random flamer that comes in here and bashes my clan... my family. You going to take after Fith now and start insulting my unborn child. because thats where it looks like you're headed.

Pubstarz is still recruiting. Please no drama... I am tired of it.
  • I'll give a piece of "Off topic"..

We have RichardMHz, he was banned before for around 4 months or more, everyone thought "wow so he did hack before" well, took him a long time to prove it but he did, he played damn nice like always and kept showing those replays to the GMs until they FINALLY accepted that he was just THAT good.

We also have [kMa]Shun who was banned TWICE for the same reason, for being too good, his 1st acc was still newbie so he gave up, then this acc [kMa]Shun got banned and he did the same RichardMHz did and eventually got unbanned after a few months..

It takes far too long to prove our innocence..right now Fast is doing the same, playing like always and sending in the replays.

On topic: You kept referring to 2 or 3 twitches in the replay, I've seen far too many of those twitches and while the replay was sent when it 1st started the GMs aren't banning anyone for those twitches anymore because they already admitted in these forums that it's some kind of glitch they're trying to fix that seems to be related to high sensitivity mouses. Any person that's used to play a couple, not a lot, but just a couple of SnD knows about those twitches.

These are all the 2cents I had to trow at the table.

We're still recruiting.
    I find it funny people who you think are your friends air your dirty laundry... and you leave them alone despite the fact that they are a hypocrite. Does that make you a better friend? or a better person....

Evo... I will say the same thing I said before. He does not hack.

You know what happened with Lasvegas... as it has been explained 5 times... and I was getting married and moving.... so I apologize that for about two weeks my life away from this dam game was more important... But keep it up... Keep throwing us under the bus. Because I honestly don't care anymore. You chose your side and how to add more drama under my clan name. So you are no better than the random flamer that comes in here and bashes my clan... my family. You going to take after Fith now and start insulting my unborn child. because thats where it looks like you're headed.

Pubstarz is still recruiting. Please no drama... I am tired of it.

Ok im wrong kylla he obviously does not hack, The only reason this has been bought to the table is because of your members insulting me in game, something i would never do. If i had a bad streak to me i would have done this a long time ago, Rather than bringing to your attention on your forum before any report was sent. im just fighting fire with fire. Oh please you think i would insult your unborn child? Grow up.

Im wrong the mods are wrong Gm are wrong, you and monster must be right.

When he is unbanned again i will apologies.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hr2MvT1_LKU

Here is a clip of the replay, If that was you Vs another team in a scrim and you watched the replay after losing the scrim and you saw the opposition doing that what would you HONESTLY think? oh its just a glitch or would you report them, please answer that honestly.

I have (had) nothing against your clan, I have (Had) no reason to air your dirty laundry, Maybe it is because some of your members can not control there thoughts in game and act like 5 years olds toward me that it has pushed me far enough to post this. I hardly play this game now because of the immaturity of some people, You kylla should know me better than most that i dont have an evil streak to me.

I have said all i have to say on the matter, Kylla you chose to ignore my in game PM's regarding 2 of your members attitudes toward me in game, again i tried to sort it out with you directly but with no joy, I have nothing more to say on it, i will not "Trash" Flame" again in your recruitment thread, again i tried to do the "The right" thing, both by talking to you on your forum and also trying to talk to you in game. I have seen you rage at people enough, on your boards on your vent, in game and on this forum, so please dont tell me i am a flamer who is just out to insult you and your clan, you Should know me better than that.

I have nothing else to say on the matter flame me all you want, let your members know its cool if they want to keep insulting me in game i wont bite again, Im better than that.

• You have not messaged me in game... and if you have I wasnt there to receive it.
  • Evo. We don't know of anyone insulting you in game. But if they did insult you as you say we are truly sorry for it and it should not have happened. I see no reason why they would do that and we do need to take care of it. Send me an email at dragosciobanu2@yahoo.com with name or SS and I'll take a look into it. Other than that I have no other concerns.

I am not saying anyone is wrong at the moment, I am just going by what I see. The video you posted is interesting. I have seen those same spins several times in other replays of different players (about 1 month ago) There was a bug as you know. Normally they don't spin, but just spin on the replay and usually they don't hit the target. They just randomly spin. But as you know FastTaker likes to hit his targets. So the glitch happens, he gets a kill and it looks like an aimbot.

Anyways, no use in fighting over it just me an email.
    Evo. We don't know of anyone insulting you in game. But if they did insult you as you say we are truly sorry for it and it should not have happened. I see no reason why they would do that and we do need to take care of it. Send me an email at dragosciobanu2@yahoo.com with name or SS and I'll take a look into it. Other than that I have no other concerns.

I am not saying anyone is wrong at the moment, I am just going by what I see. The video you posted is interesting. I have seen those same spins several times in other replays of different players (about 1 month ago) There was a bug as you know. Normally they don't spin, but just spin on the replay and usually they don't hit the target. They just randomly spin. But as you know FastTaker likes to hit his targets. So the glitch happens, he gets a kill and it looks like an aimbot.

Anyways, no use in fighting over it just me an email.

Well i said i would post any more but....

...The glitch you are talking about is where it looks like someone is speedhacking and spinning like a ****, But on this occasion there was no kill because twice the wall was in the way. The person who passed me this saw it happen In game and not the replay, he reviewed the replay after he saw it happen in game.

The hardest thing i ever had to do in this game was to send in that replay, It was not done in spite or because i dont like the guy, it was not done just to get at pubstarz, I done it because i believe in doing the right thing.

Kylla i have tried to Pm you in game on 4 occasions, but i guess you must have been AFK.

Monster I will dig out some screens for you and send them to your Email addy, I do not want to fight with you guys but i will not tolerate BS from people.

• Kylla is not online much until very late in the evening (at least for me)

Its better send her or me the email.

The glitch sometimes just shows you spinning. Doesn't have anything to do with speedhacking but it looks like that (only on some occasions)..

Take a look.

http://forum.z8games.com/showthread.php?t=55217

You can even take a look at the replay.
    Ok im wrong kylla he obviously does not hack, The only reason this has been bought to the table is because of your members insulting me in game, something i would never do. If i had a bad streak to me i would have done this a long time ago, Rather than bringing to your attention on your forum before any report was sent. im just fighting fire with fire. Oh please you think i would insult your unborn child? Grow up.

Im wrong the mods are wrong Gm are wrong, you and monster must be right.

When he is unbanned again i will apologies.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hr2MvT1_LKU

Here is a clip of the replay, If that was you Vs another team in a scrim and you watched the replay after losing the scrim and you saw the opposition doing that what would you HONESTLY think? oh its just a glitch or would you report them, please answer that honestly.

I have (had) nothing against your clan, I have (Had) no reason to air your dirty laundry, Maybe it is because some of your members can not control there thoughts in game and act like 5 years olds toward me that it has pushed me far enough to post this. I hardly play this game now because of the immaturity of some people, You kylla should know me better than most that i dont have an evil streak to me.

I have said all i have to say on the matter, Kylla you chose to ignore my in game PM's regarding 2 of your members attitudes toward me in game, again i tried to sort it out with you directly but with no joy, I have nothing more to say on it, i will not "Trash" Flame" again in your recruitment thread, again i tried to do the "The right" thing, both by talking to you on your forum and also trying to talk to you in game. I have seen you rage at people enough, on your boards on your vent, in game and on this forum, so please dont tell me i am a flamer who is just out to insult you and your clan, you Should know me better than that.

I have nothing else to say on the matter flame me all you want, let your members know its cool if they want to keep insulting me in game i wont bite again, Im better than that.

Xevolution wrote: »
    Well i said i would post any more but....

...The glitch you are talking about is where it looks like someone is speedhacking and spinning like a ****, But on this occasion there was no kill because twice the wall was in the way. The person who passed me this saw it happen In game and not the replay, he reviewed the replay after he saw it happen in game.

The hardest thing i ever had to do in this game was to send in that replay, It was not done in spite or because i dont like the guy, it was not done just to get at pubstarz, I done it because i believe in doing the right thing.

Kylla i have tried to Pm you in game on 4 occasions, but i guess you must have been AFK.

Monster I will dig out some screens for you and send them to your Email addy, I do not want to fight with you guys but i will not tolerate BS from people.

Such a very respectful person... And you guys let him go? Sheesh......
    Their still recruiting ;)
  • Kid in the Xevolution's video is obviously aimbotting .. no need to defend him
  • Can we just stop posting these things, this is a recruitment thread. Evo I respect you a lot but if you want to continue doing this please do it with pm's as most of this forum is made up of 12 year old kids and they will get the wrong idea.

We are recruiting.
  • VegKiller wrote: »
    Can we just stop posting these things, this is a recruitment thread. Evo I respect you a lot but if you want to continue doing this please do it with pm's as most of this forum is made up of 12 year old kids and they will get the wrong idea.

We are recruiting.

I'm almost 18 tyvm... Also, you missed the entire thing, they already kissed and made up...
    Good luck recruiting. ;)
  • We're recruiting, post your valid applications at: www.pubstarz.tk
  • ' wrote:
    D[Moony;771084']Kid in the Xevolution's video is obviously aimbotting .. no need to defend him

Wdf, tell me how he is hakking? That is a glitch with the game. If he was a hakker he would have done more than what he did.
  • I watched that replay 2.5 times... I took notes on the whole thing... and shared them... considering I play downtown more than anyone in our clan. But that wasn't good enough. I know fast does not hack... and if people got banned every time someone cried hack... i would have been banned a long time ago