Forum Contest, 50K ZP Reward, + 2nd and 3rd Place Prizes!

Hi guys, I don't usually visit the forums alot, so I figured what better way to celebrate the New Year than a nice forum contest!

In this forum contest, all you have to do is try to guess my favorite MODE and MAP, and why.

If you get the correct MODE, you get 2 points. If you get the correct MAP, you get 4 points. If you get the correct reason, you get 5 points. If you get all three, you automatically win 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place prizes of 50k ZP, 20K, and 10K, totalling 80K ZP!

If you get a total of 6 points, which is correct MAP and MODE, you are considered to be in 2nd place. If you get the correct reason AND one of the other two, you are in 1st place, but only will receive the 1st place prize at the end of the contest. Also, keep in mind only one map is available to one person per mode, so for example if one person says MODE - Rainbow, MAP - HAPPY LANDS, no one else can say that.

If you don't get the correct reason, but you get ONE of the two (MAP/MODE) correct, you are considered to be in 3rd place.

If you have any questions feel free to ask, I know it is a lot to take in, lol!

Comments

This discussion has been closed.