You must do this

Hey guys,want to suggest 2 things:
1.The ability in game to put near the nickname the honorable soldier ribbon who has it,just like you do with the badge(the badge is in the right side and the ribbon in the left side).This way when you see lct.and captains and majors with this ribbon it s clear they have never been banned in 2 or 3 years so will lower the noobs kiks when they see good players with high scores.
2.Remove the ability to lock rooms and passwords.We all hate farmers even if it is a legit thing,deep in us we all hate them,because we play months to lvl up while they lvl up in 2 days what we did in mounths,it s just not fair,it s a game between peoples and the competitive is high and Rank matters you know it even if not addmit it.IF they can t lock rooms they cant farm,clans can still play between them if enough players and friends even without the lock room.Don t know about this 2 suggestion,i want it,but other maybe don.t,farmmers sure don t.,but the first is a must and don t need much work to be put in a patch.
P.sTHink when the 400% exp will come farmers who farm 20 hours and have more exp with zp will get in 20 hours from captain to even silver major almost.they will surlley farm all weeked then.You will like to see game full of majors noobs?JUST SUGGESTIONS DON T GO MEAN ON ME IF DON T AGREE.good day all.

Comments

• gearto wrote: »
    Hey guys,want to suggest 2 things:
    1.The ability in game to put near the nickname the honorable soldier ribbon who has it,just like you do with the badge(the badge is in the right side and the ribbon in the left side).This way when you see lct.and captains and majors with this ribbon it s clear they have never been banned in 2 or 3 years so will lower the noobs kiks when they see good players with high scores.
    2.Remove the ability to lock rooms and passwords.We all hate farmers even if it is a legit thing,deep in us we all hate them,because we play months to lvl up while they lvl up in 2 days what we did in mounths,it s just not fair,it s a game between peoples and the competitive is high and Rank matters you know it even if not addmit it.IF they can t lock rooms they cant farm,clans can still play between them if enough players and friends even without the lock room.Don t know about this 2 suggestion,i want it,but other maybe don.t,farmmers sure don t.,but the first is a must and don t need much work to be put in a patch.
    P.sTHink when the 400% exp will come farmers who farm 20 hours and have more exp with zp will get in 20 hours from captain to even silver major almost.they will surlley farm all weeked then.You will like to see game full of majors noobs?JUST SUGGESTIONS DON T GO MEAN ON ME IF DON T AGREE.good day all.

1. No. People who don't have the ribbon then are discriminated for not having the ribbon, and even for something like insulting or chargebacks, they will be kicked much more often. -1.

2. Also no. Who cares if farmers decide to farm? People who want to play with their friends alone or people that are hosting forumer rooms would have their rooms ruined by randies. Also -1.

PS. Once again, who cares if the farmers farm? Why should we lose a reward because farmers want to farm? Let them farm. There's an EXP cap anyways, so they aren't going to be earning ridiculous amounts. We however get an amazing reward for finishing the 15 events, some of which are actually quite difficult, such as the Opened crates event.

I should also give you some advice. Don't post a giant wall of text because it is absolutely appalling to read. Put some spaces in your posts.
  • I agree with my writing,i am not english and i am bad at it to write a nice to read text.
    As for the ribbon anny new accont has it right away when they macke account, i have my account 2 years old never been banned because i was legit and speak nice.I don t think they remove theyr ribbon just for say noobs in game and other bad words.If they don t have it most hacked or have done something really bad,so they don t deserve it and people need to see that in the game.
    Don t you got enough of beeing kiked at the end of a game when you have 100 kills and 15 deaths?just because a trainee say kik hak.The ribbon will just be and adittion in the game nothing bad,ofcourse who don t have it don t like it.THEY KNOW WHY THEY DON T HAVE IT!
  • The moment someone saw a person doesn't have a honorable ribbon he would be kicked even if it was just charge back.

How could I do a clan practice with my clan and friends if I can't lock the room? How could I have a 2 vs 2 because I could DC and wouldn't be able to join the room back.
  • I actually agree that the idea of "1." should be implemented into the Clan Servers. I hate waiting for hours for a game and then being confronted by hackers. I think you should only be able to view whether or not they have the Honorable Soldier Ribbon in the pre-game lobby, when you have both teams in the lobby. It would be a lot easier than having to open the website and check the profile page of every player of the opposing clan.

Then, if they do not have it, you can ask them to explain why they do not have it, and if they do not have a suitable enough excuse (a chargeback), then the clan would leave the lobby.
  • Z8 should implement at least another ribbon for the online profile called "Fair Play", you either have it or not depending on whether you have ever been banned for hacking.

And Z8 can differentiate between Hack bans and other supposedly lesser bans:
    Bans for chargebacks and non hacking related suspensions will still allow you to win the prize.
    - From the above link^

What would this do? It would encourage players to play fair since they can't hide behind "Oh it was a Chargeback" and it would make hacking rates drop.

Give amnesty to everyone prior to implementing it there is so much opposition to it so those with no "Honorable soldier" ribbon can still maintenance their bs stories.

Then if possible put this in game and I guarantee hacking would drop even more.

Regarding locked rooms - It's needed.

If I wanted to make a ZM room for a team and didn't want to kick 50 people before all the correct players joined then I need a password.

"But you could make it unable?"

And for DC's?
  • BobRawrs wrote: »
    1. No. People who don't have the ribbon then are discriminated for not having the ribbon, and even for something like insulting or chargebacks, they will be kicked much more often. -1.

2. Also no. Who cares if farmers decide to farm? People who want to play with their friends alone or people that are hosting forumer rooms would have their rooms ruined by randies. Also -1.

PS. Once again, who cares if the farmers farm? Why should we lose a reward because farmers want to farm? Let them farm. There's an EXP cap anyways, so they aren't going to be earning ridiculous amounts. We however get an amazing reward for finishing the 15 events, some of which are actually quite difficult, such as the Opened crates event.

I should also give you some advice. Don't post a giant wall of text because it is absolutely appalling to read. Put some spaces in your posts.
    Couldn't have said it better
    gearto wrote: »
    I don t think they remove theyr ribbon just for say noobs in game and other bad words.If they don t have it most hacked or have done something really bad,so they don t deserve it and people need to see that in the game.
    You're wrong sir. People can get back for chargeback aswell, this could happen if they didn't do it on purpose therefore it's not something "really bad", getting discriminated then because you don't have the honorable soldier ribbon would be anoying for those people.
    Chimpzz wrote: »
    Z8 should implement at least another ribbon for the online profile called "Fair Play", you either have it or not depending on whether you have ever been banned for hacking.
    This could be the solution. But on the other hand a player could have been banned for hacking 3 years ago because he wanted to try it once and then never touched a hack again and he would still get kicked now though he's legit.
  • Hm....Are you the one who "Want to TRY IT OUT?" How comes me and manny others never want it to TRY IT OUT? sorry if i am wrong but i expect manny hackers to be against it and come with bull**** stories.What is there to try it out on a hack?what you will imagine it will be to hack?watch youtube if curious don t make others life in game a hell with hack.Who hacked are guilty and if others keep protects them things will never change.All i want is that i can see in game who has it or not so i can ASK them why they don t have it and then judge if kik or not
  • uDream wrote: »
    Couldn't have said it better

You're wrong sir. People can get back for chargeback aswell, this could happen if they didn't do it on purpose therefore it's not something "really bad", getting discriminated then because you don't have the honorable soldier ribbon would be anoying for those people.

This could be the solution. But on the other hand a player could have been banned for hacking 3 years ago because he wanted to try it once and then never touched a hack again and he would still get kicked now though he's legit.

That is why everyone would be given a fresh start, but after that it's their job to maintain the ribbon or accept the consequences.
  • gearto wrote: »
    so i can ASK them why they don t have it and then judge if kik or not

You ask them, they tell you chargeback, you act like an idiot and think they're lying, and they're kicked. Repeat that for every single room they join.

Chimpzz's idea however, while better than this, still has flaws. Like Dream said, people who tried hacking 2 or 3 years ago, and have decided to quit hacking, would be discriminated. It's unfair to not give them a second chance.