What's wrong with Crossfire ??

13»

Comments

• iDupree_ wrote: »
    What is wrong with CrossFire? Uhhhh. Where should I start?

Yeah, almost everything is wrong with this game.

Take a look at this screenshot:

14 players are laggers. 2 players are not. 1 of the low pingers was abusing the VIPER's kick. The AWM I am using was 100 bucks, all the others was 2700 EP (free). Throughout the match, I received Whispers in a language that I'll never understand in my life.

Hackers, they only get banned after around 2 months (or wayyy more than that), support tickets have been giving random replies that have NOTHING to do with what we asked for, while our question is clear.

Events have been failing a lot lately (this last winter one is nice, and seems like it's working just fine tho) and some requirements get added AFTER the event is done.

And so on, really... This game is getting worse and worse... I saw a BR saying CFBR was dying... I laughed.

[SIZE=+2]
    Sadly true. Yet many people chose to just deal with it as if it won't affect the future of the game.
    [/SIZE]
  • iDupree_ wrote: »
    What is wrong with CrossFire? Uhhhh. Where should I start?

Yeah, almost everything is wrong with this game.

Take a look at this screenshot:

[IMG][/IMG]

14 players are laggers. 2 players are not. 1 of the low pingers was abusing the VIPER's kick. The AWM I am using was 100 bucks, all the others was 2700 EP (free). Throughout the match, I received Whispers in a language that I'll never understand in my life.

Hackers, they only get banned after around 2 months (or wayyy more than that), support tickets have been giving random replies that have NOTHING to do with what we asked for, while our question is clear.

Events have been failing a lot lately (this last winter one is nice, and seems like it's working just fine tho) and some requirements get added AFTER the event is done.

And so on, really... This game is getting worse and worse... I saw a BR saying CFBR was dying... I laughed.

While some rooms are rather filled with laggers you can still find decent games on UK servers.
  • NeoDaPro wrote: »
    While some rooms are rather filled with laggers you can still find decent games on UK servers.

Oh man... I've only seen a room like that that a couple of times. But now it's impossible to see it in NA... :(
  • First off. I send the ticket today. Not in the weekend.

And I finally got a some what decend answer this time. (nothing new though)

http://image.prntscr.com/image/946176cea4da4478ad63744a531492a0.png
  • Well I hope everyone had a nice vent / rant. For future reference posting tickets here is not allowed.

Support is where you have to go for account issues, even if you are not happy with the end result there isn't anything we can do about it here but get ticked off.
This discussion has been closed.