Crossfire: Competitive League Qualifiers

Comments

• tdclight wrote: »
    i signed up for the tourney on Friday but i still dont see my team can u guys look into it please team is called OnlineAsFck

Copyrighted logos are not permitted. Please remake your team with a new Logo.
  • I signed my team like a week ago but I still don't see my team. Can you please look into it? Team name : Kinetic
  • We signed up over a week ago and still haven't been approved. In the mean time you approve Cross Fire Europe Professional teams such as flipside into a different version but you haven't approved the only sponsored UK team, nice.Another reason this is irritating is because UK aren't allowed to play ESL cups but EU teams are being allowed in our tournaments, and CFCL is also being used for CFS qualifiers and these EU teams already have CFS on their own version. I doubt complaining will change anything but since I'm unsatisfied and it's not a fair situation I'll keep on doing it. You're not gunna have UK teams grow by bringing in professional teams from other versions. They won't practise vs us, they'll only show up on match days and play on their own version, they're just here for easy prizes. It's sad that you don't provide them with their own competition so they have to come here. If there weren't double standards, and we all shared the same version then this would be great, but they have the international experience and we're a brand new comp community with EGL, gg.
    lol how flipsid is able to play xd? they are all germans and germans can't even make accounts in crossfire na xddd
  • I kinda saw this coming when they said "UK" server and all the people involved avoided questions about what really they meant by "UK". My guess is one way or another they probably tell you that "participation is totally voluntary"
  • 1 more thing ... they have their own croosfire version [ crossfire europe ] and the cfs qualifiers is going to be played there so please ban them :D
  • Copyrighted logos are not permitted. Please remake your team with a new Logo.

teamw0w

-HotNess
    -Remy
    -Yuuki

:)
  • They made their accounts on this version before August 2011 when CF EU came out, that's how they're not region blocked on this version. It's just unfair that they've had so much experience, some of these players have gone to China, and all we've had is EGL cups and the experience gap is HUGE. Not to mention that they have their own version, CFS qualifiers etc and they're not part of our competitive scene, they don't scrim/practise against UK teams, and they're just here for the free money. Z8games literally paying EU teams to change version every weekend :) Rather than providing them with their own competition on CF EU.

I'm not saying EU players with accounts shouldn't be allowed, I'm just saying that professional teams from other versions, who are playing CFS qualifiers on their own version; shouldn't be allowed to play CFS qualifiers on our version as well.

Z8games, are you allowing Flipside, Penta and any other EU team playing in CFS qualifers on CF EU, to also play CFS qualifiers on CF NA/UK? lol
    CFCL is used to select teams for it. Them having accounts here is a loophole and I don't think that should give them the right to play in CFS qualifiers on 2 different versions. They should choose one, or the another, and you have their account and ip information on both versions to be able to tell if they're abusing it.
    Snox [player in flipsid3 ] mentioned that they will play both qualifiers in NA and EU .. he also said that they may make themselves lose in EU as there is no prize there :D
    They are here just for the money :D GIVE UK TEAMS A CHANCE AND BANN GERMANS PLEASE :D
  • Well "this tournament has become a joke" - one of my teammates "i'm actually done with cf" - another one of my teammates. But they think it's pointless to post so.

All the good and oldschool CF EU teams that have accounts here will be playing this I guess. Failing to give them competition on their version has caused that. There has to be some participation restrictions, like for example, not being allowed to play CFS quals on more than one version. Not being able to compete on both versions in general should be obvious. Another mistake is that you arrange the UK side of things on a different day as the CF EU side of things. If you put the tournaments on the same day, at the same time, they'd have to make up their mind. They physically couldn't play in both, and it would be fairer than before.
    100% right  
  • Well "this tournament has become a joke" - one of my teammates "i'm actually done with cf" - another one of my teammates. But they think it's pointless to post so.

All the good and oldschool CF EU teams that have accounts here will be playing this I guess. Failing to give them competition on their version has caused that. There has to be some participation restrictions, like for example, not being allowed to play CFS quals on more than one version. Not being able to compete on both versions in general should be obvious. Another mistake is that you arrange the UK side of things on a different day than the CF EU side of things. If you put the tournaments on the same day, at the same time, they'd have to make up their mind on which they are playing. They physically couldn't play in both, and it would be fairer than before.

I remember reading that 3/5 players playing have to be from the NA/uk region at all times. I'll try to look for it, though I don't remember where I saw it from.

(egy players, ik it's unfair that you don't have a license and were kicked out of EU, but the same situation applies here when it comes to CFS. CFS is based on regions. i find it ridiculous that you were banned from all competition on cf eu, it's my view that teams should mainly consist of players from the region in cfs, 3/5 for example)

So we are able to pay money in this game,play pub,practice,etc but we can't compete in CFS ? smilegate need to make us our own crossfire version i think like 60%-80% of cf players are egys lol
  • Copyrighted logos are not permitted. Please remake your team with a new Logo.
    hey thanks for letting me know I remade the team with a new logo and a new name it is now called Droidz
  • That was for RTZ, but since Kyle teamed up with the GMS that rule seems to have been changed.

That rule would stop EU teams but it would also stop a lot of teams who play in the UK servers. The problem is professional cf eu teams coming here for the $$$, taking up other teams spots in the pro league and the cfs qualifiers when they have their own version+qualifiers. The GMS just need to cross reference the ip addresses of the professional german teams on CF NA and CF EU to recognise if they're trying to play in both qualifiers.

I heard that the 3/5 rule may apply for the CFS qualifiers, but how does that work? If CFCL selects top pro and open teams for the qualifiers, then the CF EU teams are guaranteed going to be in them. Unless they make sure to check that the teams they choose are 3/5 NA/UK, and leave out the rest. I guess that way, every team can play in the weekly cups but not in the cfs qualifiers, asfaik that is what's happening. I'll just have to deal with the fact that it's unfair how they have accounts on both versions, therefore they're allowed to play competition on both and they also have far more experience and their own cfs. And the GMS will have to deal with the fact that they made this competition for the NA/UK scene, but are actually awarding money to teams from other versions. Would've been nice if they had an equivalent league over there, so they wouldn't come here.

(egy players, ik it's unfair that you don't have a license and were kicked out of EU, but the same situation applies here when it comes to CFS. CFS is based on regions. i find it ridiculous that you were banned from all competition on cf eu, it's my view that teams should mainly consist of players from the region in cfs, 3/5 for example)

Nah I just read it 2 days ago while I was casually browsing. Tried looking for it but I couldn't find where I saw it, I probably just imagined it in my head :)
  • please postpond 1 week later. most of chinese palyers are in china for vacation. so I think postpond 1 week later sounds a good idea
  • JaMesNie wrote: »
    please postpond 1 week later. most of chinese palyers are in china for vacation. so I think postpond 1 week later sounds a good idea

They already post poned it, the qualifiers will be played this weekend.
    UK - Saturday and NA - Sunday
  • UK Servers Qualifiers: Saturday August 6, starting at 10:00 AM EDT @UK3 CH.3

UK or NA time?
  • bomwollen wrote: »
    UK Servers Qualifiers: Saturday August 6, starting at 10:00 AM EDT @UK3 CH.3

UK or NA time?

EDT Time
  • So is there any post about the ruleset or does anyone know the CFS ruleset exactly?

P.S What's the Anticheat being used?
  • Ruleset from last years

Think u know them already:

The Cup is played with a single elimination pool system in a (Bo1/Bo3/Bo5) mode. The round system is 9 Rounds (Mr9) for both sides.If a map ends with both teams tied in score then another 6 rounds are played (MR3). The first team to win 4 rounds wins the map. If the overtime ends in a tie, a golden round will be played, side will be decided by an additional kniferound.

Break System:
    - 1 break for each team in each half
    - Break Time: 10 minutes
    - If a team needs more than 10 minutes they are forced to start or ask opponent for more time.
    - If players disconnect from the game, the round is to be finished playing if damage was already dealt. If no damage was dealt then the round need to be repeated. If someone gets DC, this team is forced to take their 10 minutes break.
    - If a team needs more than one break per half, you need the confirmation of your opponent.

The room settings must be as following:
    - Server: UK/NA
    - Game Mode: Search & Destroy
    - Objective: 9 rounds on one side (MR9)
    - Perspective: Knife winner picks side of the map
    - Room Name and Password have to be communicated using the matchcomments on the match page.
    - 5 vs 5, you are not allowed to play/start with 4 players
    - Bo1/Bo3/Bo5 will be decided by the tournament admins.

The map pool contains the following maps:
    - Port
    - Ankara
    - Mexico
    - Black Widow
    - Sub Base

Rifles
    - AK-47
    - AK-74
    - Famas
    - M4A1
    - M16
    - QBZ-95
    - SCAR-Heavy
    - SG552
    - Steyr AUG A1

SMGs
    - K1A
    - P90

Sniper Rifles
    - AWM
    - Dragunov
    - M700

Pistols
    - Desert Eagle
    - Anaconda
    - P228

Throwing Weapons / Melee
    - Grenade
    - Flashbang
    - Smoke
    - Regular Knife, Axe

Allowed Items
    - C4 Kit
    - Extra Grenades
    - Bulletproof Vest and Helmet (Yes ! BP is allowed.)
    - Additional Bags

Any breach of the rules may be punished with a default loss or a disqualification from the cup.

Screenshots have to be taken after each time a match is remade or over. After finishing a match the losing team has to report their defeat on the website. If the opponent does not report the defeat, write a support ticket and attach a screenshot for proving the win.

- Intentionally abusing bugs is forbidden.
    - The use of any script, tool or other manipulation of CrossFire to prevent a fair competition are forbidden and will result in a disqualification from the cup.
    - It is forbidden to watch video streams and/or to listen to shoutcasts of your own matches while the match is still underway.
    - Every participant has to be at least 13 years old.

*Special*
    - You are not allowed to plant the bomb on the lamp (B-Side) on Subbase.

I dont know if we need to save the replay from every half, I think you only need if you want to prove a script/glitch done by enemies.

That have been the OFFICIAL rules for the last years. Ask if you want to know anything.
  • vizee wrote: »
    There you go, it just got published and ignore the esl stuff like wire etc:

http://play.eslgaming.com/crossfire/europe/crossfire/major/cfs-2016-qualifier-1-europe/rules

8.4.7. Bug use
    Use of bug/glitch that the game was not meant to be played (eg. Chinese Walk)

I doubt this rule will be used
  • 8.4.7. Bug use
    Use of bug/glitch that the game was not meant to be played (eg. Chinese Walk)

I doubt this rule will be used

Thats the benefit of Moss. Moss records every button u press several times in few seconds. It will show up in the logfile: 'Button 'W' got pressed 32 times in 4 seconds', then you know its a script. Same for BunnyHopp-Script with 'space'.
    But I think this Cup will be played without Moss which is pretty sad.
    Thats the benefit of Moss. Moss records every button u press several times in few seconds. It will show up in the logfile: 'Button 'W' got pressed 32 times in 4 seconds', then you know its a script. Same for BunnyHopp-Script with 'space'.

Everyone's against scripts/macros as they're a form of cheating but most people here aren't against chinese strafing, it's only EU that bans that.

Or why not just get an anticheat that has the capability of catching mouse or keyboard integrated macros. So you don't have to run multiple anticheats.
  • Everyone's against scripts/macros as they're a form of cheating but most people here aren't against chinese strafing, it's only EU that bans that.

EU bans everything they see as an advantage against others, and I love that. They also banned farming so others can feel proud they reached a high rank.
  • They also banned scoped weapons. I wouldn't be surprised if they tried to ban bunny-hop.
  • They also banned scoped weapons. I wouldn't be surprised if they tried to ban bunny-hop.

Scoped weapons what xD ? You are allowed to you use them in EU but nobody does it cause they suck with bp. "Banned scoped weapons" xDDDD
  • Tournament Registration page is LIVE, Rules and Tournament details have been added!

NA Tournament Details & Rules can be found HERE

UK Tournament Details & Rules can be found HERE
  • Tournament Registration page is LIVE, Rules and Tournament details have been added!

NA Tournament Details & Rules can be found HERE

UK Tournament Details & Rules can be found HERE

Skimmed through it and it seems dope, great job guys :)
  • Can someone please check the support tickets, lol

As for the rules, so many questions :confused: