Bad-behaviour

Comments

• HAWK456 wrote: »
    I want to know why or religion hated by all?!

it has been explained to you many times. Why is this not closed yet?
  • After all this posts advise me WHAT SHOULD I DO?!
    I am Egyptian and I will. I am a Mouslim and proud and I will.
    Just advice me what should I do. We R hating from all and we will WHAT SHOULD I DO?!
    After all this posts advise me WHAT SHOULD I DO?!
    Just advice me what should I do. We R hating from all and we will WHAT SHOULD I DO?!

quit posting get rid of your internet ignore the outside world. or grow the hell up and ignore all the hate your choice
    I want to know why or religion hated by all?!

not for Religion and for playing on the hooks you hate
  • DarkArtZ wrote: »
    quit posting get rid of your internet ignore the outside world. or grow the hell up and ignore all the hate your choice

I think its a bad idea I don't like any 1 to ignore me because that I don't like to ignoe any 1.
    For all we R talking but the end we R Friends to avoid get angry between us.
  • I am going to be honest here, the hate can go back to the way Egyptians treat the people who play the game from the region that the game is meant to attract (which is North America and the United Kingdom, hence the name Crossfire NA/UK.)

We should all remember the year long hacking epidemic. We all know that almost ALL the hackers have high pings and common Egyptian names. Almost all of the hackers I've seen have names like Ahmed, Mohamed/Muhammed, Omar, Mahmoud, Amr, Youssef, Mido, Mostafa/Mustafa/Moustafa, Kareem, Khaled, Medo/Mido, and Tarek. Not to mention that its these people that constantly spew out insults like "a7a" and "hhhhhh," along with nonstop begging for our "vib" and kicking people with low pings just because they play the game that is directed to their respective region. Its no wonder why CFAL restricted Egypt from playing in their version.

I'll have to say this hate is brought onto yourselves. We would not have this problem if they didn't create the problem.
  • DarkArtZ wrote: »
    You're a new player. right ?

No, I am playing CF when I was 9 or 10 years old. But when I was 10 or 11 years I haven't seen before any 1 insulting my country, my religoin or my GOD
  • Incentive wrote: »
    I am going to be honest here, the hate can go back to the way Egyptians treat the people who play the game from the region that the game is meant to attract (which is North America and the United Kingdom, hence the name Crossfire NA/UK.)

We should all remember the year long hacking epidemic. We all know that almost ALL the hackers have high pings and common Egyptian names. Almost all of the hackers I've seen have names like Ahmed, Mohamed/Muhammed, Omar, Mahmoud, Amr, Youssef, Mido, Mostafa/Mustafa/Moustafa, Kareem, Khaled, Medo/Mido, and Tarek. Not to mention that its these people that constantly spew out insults like "a7a" and "hhhhhh," along with nonstop begging for our "vib" and kicking people with low pings just because they play the game that is directed to their respective region. Its no wonder why CFAL restricted Egypt from playing in their version.

I'll have to say this hate is brought onto yourselves. We would not have this problem if they didn't create the problem.

People who made the hackers not from Egypt you will found parahacker and many thing like that and if U searched on the website U will found people who made it not Egyptians and I want to know 1 something if we got kick form Egyptians why most af the players in the room R pressing F11 ?!
    Not Egyptians if 1 kicked U why the most of the room pressed F11?!
  • Incentive wrote: »
    I am going to be honest here, the hate can go back to the way Egyptians treat the people who play the game from the region that the game is meant to attract (which is North America and the United Kingdom, hence the name Crossfire NA/UK.)

Good true words and this problem is only created from Z8Games / Smilegate West, this company not want to solve this problem, because this version get a lot of new player every day from this africa / mena region and finally ( most important for them ) new money.
  • bobry wrote: »
    I do not believe that someone challenges you or offend your Religion or God in whom you believe I am a Catholic, and no one has ever made me as it does not offend. If someone challenges you probably for this that you play on hooks and how not you play is probably your colleagues, thank them for the fact that you so treat

That's first time for me to listen about your religon I know 4 religons only " Muslims, christians, Jews and china religon"
  • o.O
    HAWK456 wrote: »
    People who made the hackers not from Egypt you will found parahacker and many thing like that and if U searched on the website U will found people who made it not Egyptians and I want to know 1 something if we got kick form Egyptians why most af the players in the room R pressing F11 ?!
    Not Egyptians if 1 kicked U why the most of the room pressed F11?!

:confused:
    I get every day 2-3 times kicked from random arab trash kids because they want my vip ( egypt translation: vib ;) ). This here is the NA/UK version and not the North Africa / Uganda Kuwait version!
  • ThePurv wrote: »
    So seeing this make you mad?

hqdefault.jpg

Yeah its a Holy book what will U do if any 1 make this think in bible book?!
  • Simply report the players that insult you in the Support via Complaints. Provide the ScreenShots as a proof and Support will take care of those players. People will insult you no matter what and if you REALLY want to be better than them simply ingore them. Welcome to the CrossFire community. You have the block chat option for some reason. Give it a good use.

Someone close this thread please.

bro they wouldnt care and niethr should u...its rly crazy to moan about this lol

Tell myself it is a GAME. That it is NOT real. It is pixels.
  • I want U all to stop posting in this thread I will not play CF again but before making this I will thank my friends who made me a good person after I will never play CF for seeing a paper in the floor and there is no respecting to Islam religon. I am sorry for bother U by made U posting in this tread and my thank for every 1 adviced me in this thread or out this thread. My religion said to respect other religions I did but many people not. Bye bye all forever
    THANK U ALL. I want U all to know if I am a bad person I will say an insulting on all CF players or other religion people but I want u all to know not all Egyptions r bad people and I am a good person. To know if U found me online again that's mean I gave my account for anter one and if that me I will write in my signature. I hope there is any [MOD] or any GM saw this thread.

I am an Egyptian Muslim and proud, proud, proud and proud.
  • ThePurv wrote: »
    Tell myself it is a GAME. That it is NOT real. It is pixels.

But it is a really Quran paper. If this paper removed please massage me in FaceBook.
    Facebook name is Marwan Yousry Aziz because its only the way to make me back for CF again.
    Thnx.
    I want U all to stop posting in this thread I will not play CF again but before making this I will thank my friends who made me a good person after I will never play CF for seeing a paper in the floor and there is no respecting to Islam religon. I am sorry for bother U by made U posting in this tread and my thank for every 1 adviced me in this thread or out this thread. My religion said to respect other religions I did but many people not. Bye bye all forever
    THANK U ALL.

ceya best of luck in life i told you ignore the people on the game becuse its only a small thing but nvm take care bro insallah allah gives you good life

:)

lots of love,
    crossfire gamers,
    mido,
    But it is a really Quran paper. If this paper removed please massage me in FaceBook.
    Facebook name is Marwan Yousry Aziz because its only the way to make me back for CF again.
    Thnx.

well noone cares if you leave or not. so bye even tho you wont leave.
    Thnx.

it is a GAME. That it is NOT real.

Play with your friends and the people of your country and Stay away from who hates your country, your religion...etc.
  • This type of thread is always fun to read.

And it is even funnier that some people are taking it seriously.
  • it is a GAME. That it is NOT real.

Play with your friends and the people of your country and Stay away from who hates your country, your religion...etc.

I know its a gme to play not to put a Holy Quran paper in the floor.
    If its a game why they put the Holy quran paper in the floor?!
    I know there is a [MOD] or a GM had seen this thread put he will never talk.
    People hate us in a Game and put Quran paper in the floor. I don't know who had make the room whatever he hate us. There is no problem for hate U R free do what U want but without insulting. If U insulted me no proble but not my my religion and put a Quran paper. U will see what will the Muslims do at the end of the world.
    Thank U all for your help and advicing me
    But if it a game why did they put a Holy Quran paper in the room. They make this game of this room to insult us.
    We can insult Christians and Jews but our religion said to don't make that and I will never make that like my religion said. The only way to back to this game is that to remove this paper. They R heating us and they will for ever and I always said
    I am an Egyptian Muslim and proud no, and So proud.
    I will say to U again
    Thank U for your helping and advicing.
    After all this posts advise me WHAT SHOULD I DO?!

Back in 2010 I got hate for my origin too and guess what I did? Nothing.
    I simply ignored them and most importantly, I hadn't started chanting how proud I was of my nation or beliefs.
    You will only be treated differently if you don't confirm others' preconception of you, but you already failed at this.
    People who made the hackers not from Egypt you will found parahacker and many thing like that and if U searched on the website U will found people who made it not Egyptians

You can't tell for sure who made these malwares, but it doesn't really matter either way. It is at most only a few people compared to thousands of users mainly from your region. Of course not all hackers are Egyptian, but the vast majority is.
    I know its a gme to play not to put a Holy Quran paper in the floor.
    If its a game why they put the Holy quran paper in the floor?!
    I know there is a [MOD] or a GM had seen this thread put he will never talk.
    People hate us in a Game and put Quran paper in the floor. I don't know who had make the room whatever he hate us. There is no problem for hate U R free do what U want but without insulting. If U insulted me no proble but not my my religion and put a Quran paper. U will see what will the Muslims do at the end of the world.
    Thank U all for your help and advicing me
    But if it a game why did they put a Holy Quran paper in the room. They make this game of this room to insult us.
    We can insult Christians and Jews but our religion said to don't make that and I will never make that like my religion said. The only way to back to this game is that to remove this paper.

1. There is no way of telling what is written on that page, so saying that it is a page from Quran is just an assumption made by those who obstinately cling to the idea of being the victims. You look for things to be offended about.

2. That map takes place in a small abandoned village in the middle of the desert. Adding torn out pieces of paper to the texture of the ground is by no means an insult. It is only there to make the map more authentic.

3. That little piece of paper was removed in a very short time exactly because of people like you. Rejoice.
    This type of thread is always fun to read.

And it is even funnier that some people are taking it seriously.

How could we entertain you without taking it seriously? :rolleyes:
  • how long will this gnna take until he gonna understand all of this really, all i see is that his complainin over a little things. just move on
  • Why dafuq aren't you complaining about us massacrating each other on the EGYPT TD map?
  • Danah wrote: »

I don't gift ZP to people who used to insult and troll me, please stop begging.

I have never insulted you
    Why would I insult someone better/older/smarter/kinder than me ?
    I don't insult and if I did , please forgive me because I don't want to make someone sad from me.

I'M Good , you better and all are the best.

•• be as you wish to seem ••
    Again, forgive me ,Ok?
    If you don't want to gift me , that's up to you.
    Atleast we still friends
    Anyway . Enjoy your time
    Best wishes ever ,
  • Riddle15 wrote: »
    I have never insulted you
    Why would I insult someone better/older/smarter/kinder than me ?
    I don't insult and if I did , please forgive me because I don't want to make someone sad from me.

I'M Good , you better and all are the best.

•• be as you wish to seem ••
    Again, forgive me ,Ok?
    If you don't want to gift me , that's up to you.
    Atleast we still friends
    Anyway . Enjoy your time
    Best wishes ever ,

Why are you reposting and spamming again? 3rd time you're posting this just to keep the thread up, don't you think it's time to stop?
  • Danah wrote: »

Why are you reposting and spamming again? 3rd time you're posting this just to keep the thread up, don't you think it's time to stop?

sorry ,

please. Don't edit my quote again. I don't want it on the center,Ok?
This discussion has been closed.