Bad-behaviour

Comments

• midomagik wrote: »
    u should not be offenced by comments its only on screen and its not harming or killing u or doing anything bad. if u expect to go online and have computer u must face reailty because u r not the only person / people this happens to. even famous people r targeted and any race religion disibility colour or highet or whatever thats different.

i am muslim but religon is no space for a game if u want to take ur relgious stuides go take them elsewhere because people / we / whoever dont want ur belifs shoved down their throats , if they insult you ur ur relgion just laugh it out like i do (they say allah whatever) i just laught irl and on game because i dont mind xD they insult ur country ? and what? did they shoot you through a computer screen? slap you through a monitor? no!

just relax and walk off it

Ok, I liked your reply but I don't like to see my religion attacking and don't make any thing.
  • No offence, but when ever I get kicked for supposedly hacking or not giving any of my VIP or ZP weapons to my team mates who ask for it. 90% of the time its Egyptians, It's sort of annoying the reason why you are posting about this and claiming we're the bad guys.
  • G_Sus wrote: »
    No offence, but when ever I get kicked for supposedly hacking or not giving any of my VIP or ZP weapons to my team mates who ask for it. 90% of the time its Egyptians, It's sort of annoying the reason why you are posting about this and claiming we're the bad guys.

Plese for all when u r going to talk about Egyptians say "Most of Egyptains or some Egyptians" but don't say "The Egyptians, all Egyptian or Egyptians" because not all Egyptian r bad people there is good people like there is bad people u r making me hate my country when U say Egyptians only.
  • HAWK456 wrote: »
    Plese for all when u r going to talk about Egyptians say "Most of Egyptains or some Egyptians" but don't say "The Egyptians, all Egyptian or Egyptians" because not all Egyptian r bad people there is good people like there is bad people u r making me hate my country when U say Egyptians only.

I'm sorry for that, You're right not all Egyptions are bad but most of the time they're the people kicking me for no valid reason, only the reasons I wrote in the above statement. I'm actually friends with a few Egyptians in Crossfire and on Facebook as their nice people to speak to and pub with in matches.
    I'm sorry for that, You're right not all Egyptions are bad but most of the time they're the people kicking me for no valid reason, only the reasons I wrote in the above statement. I'm actually friends with a few Egyptians in Crossfire and on Facebook as their nice people to speak to and pub with in matches.

I am understanding U. Have u got a clan?
  • It's just the others that are ruining it for your country. It's their fault all this even started so i'm sorry if you feel I'm saying all Egyptians are bad because they're not, it's just certain players i meet who make me feel this way...
    It's just the others that are ruining it for your country. It's their fault all this even started so i'm sorry if you feel I'm saying all Egyptians are bad because they're not, it's just certain players i meet who make me feel this way...

I am not feel u r saying all Egyptian I know what do u mind but sometime I found people say all Egyptian.
    I am not feel u r saying all Egyptian I know what do u mind but sometime I found people say all Egyptian.

Yeah I know you're coming from, I wouldn't like it myself :(
  • Danah wrote: »

You guys get kicked because you're simply annoying. We don't want to get stalked through the whole map just because some 12 year old kid wants our weapons. We don't want to get kicked and insulted for killing an arab every single time. We're tired of you spamming "a7a" and all the other sh*t in chat, and seriously, whenever I meet a hacker in game, it's either a mido, ahmed, or an egy-king. The fact you cried about a possible quran paper in a certain map just shows how closed-minded you guys are.

That's why you get kicked, that's why we want to get rid of you.

Three years ago, Brazilians messed up the game, now it's your time, and heck, you guys really know how to mess it up.

Not all Egyptian r hacking I am a kid have 13 years old where is the problem? I am talking with now and no any problem and spamming word I don't write in the chat because its a game and I am a good Egyptian.
    I want to know 1 thing there is no any bad people in your country?
    There is like there is bad people there is good people.
  • Im gonna put this simple and fast e i wont reply again i hate SOME of the Egyptians i know alot of friendly ones. I just cant stand the fact that alot of egys in game tend to spam allah is one all the time or abuse me for not giving them my gun and then kicking me.
    the fact they tend to spend alot of there time spamming abuse. and now this is only in my experience alot of the Egyptians tend to try to scam but as i said thats my experience. remembering in the past i was scammed by one.

Im sorry if you dont like people insulting your religion or god if you ever catch me doing it, it is not me trying to abuse you its just to the ones who persist on spamming abuse. I wont lie i used to do it alot ive recently stopped shame the egy abuse wont stop tho.

in the past alot of the egy and turks i played with cheated i barely seen any cheaters recently so either z8 is doing something right or egyptian and turks are learning theirs more to a game then cheating. your choice on which one you choose to believe.

my advice to you is just try to ignore it your on the internet and the internet is a horrible place
  • Not U only who r getting kick form EGYs due to weopons and not u only who got scam in your accout I had 2 accounts before but I got scam on them because that my 2 accs r low rank. I was playing CF from 9 or 10 years old. Thank U DarkArtz for writing some Egyptians.
    Not U only who r getting kick form EGYs due to weopons and not u only who got scam in your accout I had 2 accounts before but I got scam on them because that my 2 accs r low rank. I was playing CF from 9 or 10 years old. Thank U DarkArtz for writing some Egyptians.
    i never said i was the only one i was just stating my opinion to why i hate some of the egys
  • DarkArtZ wrote: »
    i never said i was the only one i was just stating my opinion to why i hate some of the egys

I know but I want to know the bad EGYs make bad thing on all people.
    All the world hate us what should I do?!
    I know but I want to know the bad EGYs make bad thing on all people.
    All the world hate us what should I do?!

all of the world or most hate turks ever thought of that? starting to seem to me all you want is attention or just someone to tell you they like egys and have no problems with egys at all. which will never EVER happen
  • DarkArtZ wrote: »
    all of the world or most hate turks ever thought of that? starting to seem to me all you want is attention or just someone to tell you they like egys and have no problems with egys at all. which will never EVER happen

What should I do?! Should I pretend I am not from Egypt and lay on people?!
    I don't like to do that. I don't like to lay on people and say to me lair.
    What should I do?! Should I pretend I am not from Egypt and lay on people?!
    I don't like to do that. I don't like to lay on people and say to me lair.

noone said you had to lie noone said you had to pretend you just need to ignore it. Im done answering you its starting to get annoying now.

Why? Would this get you mad?

ye , if there s a quran paper in any CF maps it will make me so angry !
    Islam is a Religion ! Quran is a holy book !!
    Did you get it ?
  • Riddle15 wrote: »
    Did you get it ?

y lol? its pixls on a computer screen of an image made in A GAME. what r u not understanding about this? i never understood why people were so mad about this when i seen facebook spam and people threatning and stuff here was my face : -.- r u kidding me? only a baby would complain about smth like this lool wtf? btw im muslim irl 2 and im sure any1 who also was muslim irl wouldnt care except for maybe a MENA region the world does not revolve around u bro u need to adapt because its just stupid...
    Not all Egyptian r hacking I am a kid have 13 years old where is the problem? I am talking with now and no any problem and spamming word I don't write in the chat because its a game and I am a good Egyptian.
    I want to know 1 thing there is no any bad people in your country?
    There is like there is bad people there is good people.

Going to show you an example - See below.

Riddle15 wrote: »
    Did you get it ?
  • It's a very complex issue

There is hate among every religion, nation, community, etc. We wish a lot of penalties for these violations.

Going to show you an example - See below.

you dont have the permission to make me your example so!
    Im not an exampe , dude -_-

Congrats for your new gun :):):D LUCKY ^_^ :cool:

Why dont you gift me some ZP ?!
    im looking forward to win LASER DAGER & DUAL KARAMBIT :D Will you help me?
  • Funny how this is still going on lmao

Preach
  • Riddle15 wrote: »
    you dont have the permission to make me your example so!
    Im not an exampe , dude -_-

Congrats for your new gun :):):D LUCKY ^_^ :cool:

Why dont you gift me some ZP ?!
    im looking forward to win LASER DAGER & DUAL KARAMBIT :D Will you help me?

I don't gift ZP to people who used to insult and troll me, please stop begging.
  • Amen!!
    Danah wrote: »

You guys get kicked because you're simply annoying. We don't want to get stalked through the whole map just because some 12 year old kid wants our weapons. We don't want to get kicked and insulted for killing an arab every single time. We're tired of you spamming "a7a" and all the other sh*t in chat, and seriously, whenever I meet a hacker in game, it's either a mido, ahmed, or an egy-king. The fact you cried about a possible quran paper in a certain map just shows how closed-minded you guys are.

That's why you get kicked, that's why we want to get rid of you.

Three years ago, Brazilians messed up the game, now it's your time, and heck, you guys really know how to mess it up.

This is the truth! Hallelujah!
    t7vclsw7.gif
    There is many bad-behaviour people in CF they R insulting who kill them or the ace and always insulting my country, my religion and my God. And if I kicked the most of players press F12 after all that they R VIPs and if I taked with them and why U say that he insulted me.
    What should I do with them?! I want any MOD or any GM to answer me and don't close the thread please without answering me and I want the forums to suggest too.

I do not believe that someone challenges you or offend your Religion or God in whom you believe I am a Catholic, and no one has ever made me as it does not offend. If someone challenges you probably for this that you play on hooks and how not you play is probably your colleagues, thank them for the fact that you so treat
  • midomagik wrote: »
    y lol? its pixls on a computer screen of an image made in A GAME. what r u not understanding about this? i never understood why people were so mad about this when i seen facebook spam and people threatning and stuff here was my face : -.- r u kidding me? only a baby would complain about smth like this lool wtf? btw im muslim irl 2 and im sure any1 who also was muslim irl wouldnt care except for maybe a MENA region the world does not revolve around u bro u need to adapt because its just stupid...

What is the meanig of irl?

Is there any Quran paper in any CF map?!
    I there which map is it?!
    Putting a quran paper in CF map meaning insulting for your God and your religin how is that?! U don't care?!
    Putting a quran paper in CF map meaning insulting for your God and your religin how is that?! U don't care?!

See, this is exactly the behavior of you guys that we do not want here. This annoys us, and that's why you and your religion is hated by anyone else.

There is hate among every religion, nation, community, etc. We wish a lot of penalties for these violations.

Why?! I want to why?! Why we can't love athers?!

Danah wrote: »

See, this is exactly the behavior of you guys that we do not want here. This annoys us, and that's why you and your religion is hated by anyone else.

I want to know why or religion hated by all?!
    Why?! I want to why?! Why we can't love athers?!
    HAWK456 wrote: »
    I want to know why or religion hated by all?!

You're a new player. right ?
This discussion has been closed.