Bad-behaviour

There is many bad-behaviour people in CF they R insulting who kill them or the ace and always insulting my country, my religion and my God. And if I kicked the most of players press F12 after all that they R VIPs and if I taked with them and why U say that he insulted me.
What should I do with them?! I want any MOD or any GM to answer me and don't close the thread please without answering me and I want the forums to suggest too.

Comments

• It's funny how on the forums everyone's a saint and gets insulted but when you get in any game you get the whole wrath of arabic/egyptian insults pouring down on you.
  • Does your IGN have anything to do with your religion?
  • Andy__A wrote: »
    It's funny how on the forums everyone's a saint and gets insulted but when you get in any game you get the whole wrath of arabic/egyptian insults pouring down on you.

Talking about this?
  • ThePurv wrote: »
    Does your IGN have anything to do with your religion?

No, my IGN is Mr.[_Hawk_] and the second is [M][Y]
    They don't know me and where am I from I only join the room and found them insulting arabs, my religion and my god. I want to know what should I do with them.
    Should I insult them like what they do with me?!
    Does your IGN have anything to do with your religion?

Well it's probably MedoKingAhmed*randomnumbers* or something like that. Not really important as on the forums everyone is part of the 1% and in the game everyone belongs in the 99%. We all know it's true people have a bad attitude towards middle eastern states but we also know it's been brought on by themselves. Statistically speaking, even though there are bad attitude cheating 10 year old Europeans/Americans they are way outnumbered by their Middle-Eastern counterparts 50 to 1. And yes, there are good players from the Middle East, I know a few, but that simply does not outweigh the 99 percent represented by those that aren't. Facts are facts.
  • HAWK456 wrote: »
    No, my IGN is Mr.[_Hawk_] and the second is [M][Y]
    They don't know me and where am I from I only join the room and found them insulting arabs, my religion and my god. I want to know what should I do with them.
    Should I insult them like what they do with me?!

You guys get kicked because you're simply annoying. We don't want to get stalked through the whole map just because some 12 year old kid wants our weapons. We don't want to get kicked and insulted for killing an arab every single time. We're tired of you spamming "a7a" and all the other sh*t in chat, and seriously, whenever I meet a hacker in game, it's either a mido, ahmed, or an egy-king. The fact you cried about a possible quran paper in a certain map just shows how closed-minded you guys are.

That's why you get kicked, that's why we want to get rid of you.

Three years ago, Brazilians messed up the game, now it's your time, and heck, you guys really know how to mess it up.
  • Andy__A wrote: »
    Well it's probably MedoKingAhmed*randomnumbers* or something like that. Not really important as on the forums everyone is part of the 1% and in the game everyone belongs in the 99%. We all know it's true people have a bad attitude towards middle eastern states but we also know it's been brought on by themselves. Statistically speaking, even though there are bad attitude cheating 10 year old Europeans/Americans they are way outnumbered by their Middle-Eastern counterparts 50 to 1. And yes, there are good players from the Middle East, I know a few, but that simply does not outweigh the 99 percent represented by those that aren't. Facts are facts.

I don't throw a fit when someone makes fun of my religion.
    I don't throw a fit when someone makes fun of my country.
    I don't throw a fit when someone makes fun of me.
    I don't throw a fit when someone makes fun of my family.

The only issue I had was when Muslims were threatening the life of the staff of Smilegate West when the Quran was on the ground. There is absolutely no reason to threaten anyone about pixels in a game. You don't see me getting upset when I see a Cross on the ground or the American flag torn up.

Learn to have self control.
  • Danah wrote: »

Talking about this?

No, you see, that's mildly insulting and even if it were to be considered an insult it's towards a single person rather than a whole ethnic group. And that's what happens when you run around CF joining random games and kicking random people for no apparent reason but your own delusions. Have a wonderful day and stay on the forums, at least here you can fool people into liking you.

The only issue I had was when Muslims were threatening the life of the staff of Smilegate West when the Quran was on the ground. There is absolutely no reason to threaten anyone about pixels in a game. You don't see me getting upset when I see a Cross on the ground or the American flag torn up.

I can control my self if the insulting on me, my family or my country but not on my God or my Religon.
    How can u control your self if anyone insulted your religion or your God. There R many people heating us and always insult us and I can control my self except if the insulting in my God or my religion.
    Why there no reporting in those bad-behaviour people?!
    I can control my self if the insulting on me, my family or my country but not on my God or my Religon.
    How can u control your self if anyone insulted your religion or your God. There R many people heating us and always insult us and I can control my self except if the insulting in my God or my religion.

Well there's your solution. Report them.

IDK about your religion or what you practice but I believe in forgiving others that may not agree with what I believe. If what people say is not true, then why get mad about it? Believe in what you want to believe.
    IDK about your religion or what you practice but I believe in forgiving others that may not agree with what I believe. If what people say is not true, then why get mad about it? Believe in what you want to believe.

I belive U but I can't control my self if anyone isult my religion or my God. And our religion said don't insult a God of anthor 1 or his religion.

Where can I report him?!
  • You want to know one of the basic reasons why br,turks,egys,etc are being hated?

Simply because they curse you in their own language. Thats all.This kind of hate you can see in every online game.

svanced wrote: »
    You want to know one of the basic reasons why br,turks,egys,etc are being hated?

Simply because they curse you in their own language. Thats all.This kind of hate you can see in every online game.

I can't see a reason for hating.
    I can't see a reason for hating.

So your logic is that if someone curses you,you should love them?

The fact you cried about a possible quran paper in a certain map just shows how closed-minded you guys are.
    eqyptians says: remove the paper > z8 removes it. Non eqy/turk etc says something like that: nothing happens.
    And yeh, they ruin the game. if you see an hacker maybe 2/10 can speak/understand english.
  • svanced wrote: »
    So your logic is that if someone curses you,you should love them?

Oh! I understood U wrong when I had translte Iit I understood u.
    I can understood U now. I with U but when the Egyptians curse U its not a luanguage.
    Whe invited these words like "3amel eih, azik" arabs invinted it to can talk in a language that's no 1 can understand it its like symbols and 3amel eih and ezik which had wrote its meaning how R U, R U fine to avoide saying U R cursing us.
    But I want to Y is there reporting for hackers and no reporting for bad-behaviours ?!
  • eqyptians says: remove the paper > z8 removes it. Non eqy/turk etc says something like that: nothing happens.
    And yeh, they ruin the game. if you see an hacker maybe 2/10 can speak/understand english.

I havnt seen a Quran paper in CF maps.
  • Don't talk about religion please but I want to be respecting between us and we should respect all religions without cursuing religions.
    But I want to Y is there reporting for hackers and no reporting for bad-behaviours ?!

So that's what this thread is about?

Submit Ticket > CrossFire > Complaints > Next>>

So that's what this thread is about?

Is there any Quran paper in any CrossFire map?!
    I want make a report for bad behaviour.
    Is there any Quran paper in any CrossFire map?!
    I want make a report for bad behaviour.

Amen.
    If everyone could just ignore insults and play, there would be no hate.
    If everyone could just chill out when being killed and not start raging about lag, weapons, spray, gang, hardscope, chars etc., there would be no problems.

All this posts for only Submit Ticker > CrossFire > Coplaints ?!
    LOL

I am sorry for every 1 but 1 question is there any quran paper in any CF maps?!
    I am sorry for every 1 but 1 question is there any quran paper in any CF maps?!

Why? Would this get you mad?

Why? Would this get you mad?

Y what?
    Y did I say "Sorry" or Y am I asking about "Quran Paper" ?
  • I want U to suggest if any 1 cursed your religion, your God, your Family or your country what will U do?!

I want to know if there any Quran Paper in any CF maps or not?!
    There is many bad-behaviour people in CF they R insulting who kill them or the ace and always insulting my country, my religion and my God. And if I kicked the most of players press F12 after all that they R VIPs and if I taked with them and why U say that he insulted me.
    What should I do with them?! I want any MOD or any GM to answer me and don't close the thread please without answering me and I want the forums to suggest too.

u should not be offenced by comments its only on screen and its not harming or killing u or doing anything bad. if u expect to go online and have computer u must face reailty because u r not the only person / people this happens to. even famous people r targeted and any race religion disibility colour or highet or whatever thats different.

i am muslim but religon is no space for a game if u want to take ur relgious stuides go take them elsewhere because people / we / whoever dont want ur belifs shoved down their throats , if they insult you ur ur relgion just laugh it out like i do (they say allah whatever) i just laught irl and on game because i dont mind xD they insult ur country ? and what? did they shoot you through a computer screen? slap you through a monitor? no!

just relax and walk off it
This discussion has been closed.