Notice of Maintenance Delay

12346»

Comments

• One quick question: If you pre-ordered two Vip Kukri beast, would the Barrett M82A1-Royal Dragon for 30 days stack or would it be just two Barrett M82A1-Royal Dragon in the inventory.
  • MrCorrect wrote: »
    So lemme get this straight. You give us a grenade which is a ranged weapon as a compensation... And the kukri is a melee
    So how am I gonna use that in a knife match?

I must have missed the post from GM about the grenade, so can you please put a link...

Thanks
  • Jlu4HocTb wrote: »
    I must have missed the post from GM about the grenade, so can you please put a link...

Thanks
    They edited the original post:
    **Edit 2014-11-23 @ 00:20 EST**

Please note that because of the delay that was experienced, we will also be doing the following:
    • All Kukri VIP Preorders will also receive the following item: 30 Day Fox Howl Grenade
    • 200% EXP and GP in all Servers and Modes until the maintenance begins on 2014-11-24 @ 9:00 PM EST
    Regards,

-CrossFire Team
  • One quick question: If you pre-ordered two Vip Kukri beast, would the Barrett M82A1-Royal Dragon for 30 days stack or would it be just two Barrett M82A1-Royal Dragon in the inventory.

Wont stack you will have 2 Barrett M82a1 lol Bag 1 and Bag 2 :D
    One quick question: If you pre-ordered two Vip Kukri beast, would the Barrett M82A1-Royal Dragon for 30 days stack or would it be just two Barrett M82A1-Royal Dragon in the inventory.

Another thing why in world would you purchase 2 kukri beast :) Yeah Yeah bag 2, etc still silly idea and waste of money other VIP items released and will be released in coming months!
    MrCorrect wrote: »
    So lemme get this straight. You give us a grenade which is a ranged weapon as a compensation... And the kukri is a melee
    So how am I gonna use that in a knife match?

NICE :D Agree for those who play 100% knife only either way you have no choice but to accept it :)
This discussion has been closed.