Notice of Maintenance Delay

Comments

• i know they are not selling are money.i just want them to make up for there mistake and give us more then just the Barrett M82A1-Royal Dragon for 30 days. they can at less give us 5 or 8 boxes of the Royal Dragon m66 and something else. what happen was not the players fault. i got my vip kukri the 2nd day of preorder. i was so excited to play a lot of ghost games today with the vip kukri but i can wate. just hope they can make up to the crossfire community a lot of the players are **** over this.
  • idiots why extented i want my money back i dont want it. thifes
  • Wtf.

Z8 failed yet again. So stupid, you guys letting down your players.

And more time for scrubs to buy this. Not so rare anymore

How come it takes 2 weeks to find out a bug?

It wasn't rare to begin with... its a VIP that any one can buy... gwt you head out of ur u know what... its not a rare crate that was left there longer... the people that could not buy it before 19th were still going to buy it after the weeked but for a higher price...
    They fcked up and are trying to make some of the people that that could not get it by 19th happy.

For the rest of us we will have some sort of compensation there thinking of.

I bought 4 of them and im pi55ed also but what would u rather have a game with kukri and unplayable or a game thats playable with minimum mistakes and errors where u can an least USE it...

If u just want to know u have it: log out of the game and dont touch it until Tuesday and pretend like u already got it, because thats the same fing thing... or pretend its in ur storage but its just unusable until Tuesday (like those FP crates. Lol)

Enough of the b1tch1ng and whining its annoying and wont get you nothing but a headache.

GM's ignore the rest of the whiners and try to get the update a bit earlier, like maybe Friday night...

I pre ordered 4 kukris and im very mad... but that was already said.
  • enginist wrote: »
    idiots why extented i want my money back i dont want it. thifes
    Sorry for DP... every account is entitled to 1 reimbursement for anything that was purchased.

But that means next time you wont get nothing back even if you beg.

So if that's how you feel got open and ticket and they will reimburse your ZP...

"Tifes" - lol
  • lol cant promise fook all , they @z8&co are taking the p1ss , also taking every one for a ride @ our expence ..... Dirty rat's show ya self's you weak sh1t ant's @ z8&co

Doobie time . whilst i find away to take that smug look from ya face .... bleeding lier's ... underage gambaling here ... sure it state's 13 years or older ? Brokern the law already ... thats why you got yoot's running around with weak p!ss poor aimbot's here

Why are you \/\/anker's so money crabbing *******'s ... it's not like your realy improving the game hack crap ...

hurry up z8&Co and fook of your lier's = provern only a bit of time b4 your sh!t goes down again
  • 141107_PreSale_z8home.jpg

Attention Mercenaries,

Due to some issues encountered during the testing of the new content patch, we regret to inform you all that the Kukri-Beast Content Update will be delayed until Monday, November 24th.

Because of this delay, and to give players who may not have been able to previously put their pre-orders in for the Kukri-Beast, the Pre-Sale for the Kukri-Beast will be extended to Monday, November 24th, at 9:00 PM EST.

We apologize to everyone for this delay. We understand that many of you are anxiously awaiting your Kukri-Beasts and we wish to get them to you as soon as possible.

Again we apologize for this delay, and thank everyone for your understanding.

Regards,
    -CrossFire Team
    OMG!! Are you serious!! I have waiting like a week for it and now you just said delay?? I hope there is Barrett M82A1 Royal Dragon for 60 or 90 days...PLEASE make it quick!!
  • re:

breach of contract, money has been paid. delivered nothing. A case for the lawyer !!
  • zzdonie wrote: »
    They delay this maintainance cuz this poor company could not approach the quota. lol
    Comon Z8, let CF go, give it to EA plz.

EA is bad, i did send an support ticket or whats it on their site, 6 months and reply... and cf would to go origin, origin"s servers are bad. Steam would be better, but that wont happen
    :)
  • komperativ wrote: »
    Wish that fixes the random Dcs :(

As far as I know, they're only working on the new patch's bugs atm. But you can always report the DC message.
  • Okay, okay, lol. First, those people out there who doesn't give a damn about their Kukri's and are complaining about us who are complaining don't make any sense. Why is it that we should be patient with Z8 just because they're having issues? You never thought of the people who have been waiting for this weapon to come out for ever, and now it's delayed. You think 5 days is a short time, but some of us has to go to school, it's not ******* We have work also, so why is it that we should trust Z8 when they've extended maintenance in the past? We don't even get a compensation with it, even though Celestine said they will think of something to make the wait, "sweeter," we'll probably get something that true knifers like us who probably won't need it.
  • Normally, I wouldn't care a least bit about a maintenance, but I spent MY money on it, the original forum post said 13-19 of November, from 10:30AM EST on the 13 to 9:00PM EST on the 19. What happened there? Yes, Celestine, I wasn't as mad as before since now that you explained it, but still try to give us something that knifers actually use, perhaps Royal or Legendary Dragon crates, xmas, etc. Also, the people out there who doesn't feel like 5 days are a big deal, don't get a Kukri-Beast, it would be a shame to waste it on a person who doesn't even care about knifing.
  • I loved the delay, I bought it yesterday for 75k instead of 100k in the market.
    In Dutch we say:
    De ene z'n dood is de ander z'n brood.
    (One man's dead is another man's bread)
  • Extension time on kukri beast?

Extending the time will only encourage more people to purchase the knife... And I do not want to join a room full of people using the kukri beast. It's gonna get banal sooner or later.
  • THIS IS ALWAYS HAPPENING THIS COMPANY IS SO UNPROFESSIONAL THEY HAD 5 DAYS ALREADY FROM ITS RELEASE TO SORT THIS OUT, WHY THE F**K THEY NEED 5 MORE DAYS? 10 DAYS?!!! JUST TO FIX THIS ''ISSUE'' WHEN THEY HARDLY EVEN INTERESTED IN ISSUES WHEN I PLAY HM, HMX OR SOME SD I GET BUGS AND GLITCH IN WALLS BY ACCIDENT THEN GET DC DUE TO ERROR, NOW THEN WHY ARE ALL GM/ADMINS SO LAZY? i think you need to be fired and bring in new professional gms and admins, if i was one i would take this job seriously because am getting paid by real money from players that enjoy this game! THERE IS NO EXCUSE TO SUCH UNPROFESSIONAL ANNOUNCEMENT!
    All i have to say is that your job is failing a lot and seriously will be taken all SS and information from this past months in how you make players suffer with this unprofessional procedure! i will be going to the owner of the game crossfire! i will be contacting them and rest assure i will be taken some CF players with me to help me in this protest for new gms and admins this is unacceptable!

Freedom of speech! my opinions, theirs no insults just telling the facts!
    also am a bit angry ^^
  • also i feel offended and stepped on, BECAUSE I BOUGHT 3 KUKRI BEAST WITH MY OWN MONEY AM NOT A MOMMA OR DADDY BOY I WORK AT MY JOB WHICH I TAKE SERIOUSLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I Think i want a full refund due to the failure of this game! i am a valuable players with 4 RPKS, 4 THOMPSON, 3 KUKRI VIP, 1 M4A1 OS? vips!!! and you do this?!!!
  • also i feel offended and stepped on, BECAUSE I BOUGHT 3 KUKRI BEAST WITH MY OWN MONEY AM NOT A MOMMA OR DADDY BOY I WORK AT MY JOB WHICH I TAKE SERIOUSLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I Think i want a full refund due to the failure of this game! i am a valuable players with 4 RPKS, 4 THOMPSON, 3 KUKRI VIP, 1 M4A1 OS? vips!!! and you do this?!!!
    I understand your frustration but believe me when I tell you that there was no way that we could have published the last build of the update on Wednesday, because the room creation didn't work on the build at all. It was a hard decision but necessary.

The QA team received a new build today and are testing it currently. So far it looks good from what I heard and we should be able to publish the update as planned on Monday. Please understand that we are not able to deliver the patch before the weekend since the team has to finish the complete process.

If you don't want to wait and want a refund of your pre-order, you will need to submit a ticket to support: http://support.z8games.com/index.php?/Tickets/Submit - after choosing CrossFire as department, you will be able to choose “Billing / Purchases”. Please make sure that you read our Terms of Use – Legal Agreement.
    Thank you for your understanding!
  • I understand your frustration but believe me when I tell you that there was no way that we could have published the last build of the update on Wednesday, because the room creation didn't work on the build at all. It was a hard decision but necessary.

The QA team received a new build today and are testing it currently. So far it looks good from what I heard and we should be able to publish the update as planned on Monday. Please understand that we are not able to deliver the patch before the weekend since the team has to finish the complete process.

If you don't want to wait and want a refund of your pre-order, you will need to submit a ticket to support: http://support.z8games.com/index.php?/Tickets/Submit - after choosing CrossFire as department, you will be able to choose “Billing / Purchases”. Please make sure that you read our Terms of Use – Legal Agreement.
    Thank you for your understanding!

Sounds good. I'm hoping there won't be bugs/errors once the build goes live since you have already tested it.

If there is new bugs/errors after the build goes alive then a lot of players are going to be mad and angry. Trust me on this one, you don't want to get this wrong after you made players wait a extra 6 days!
  • abel95 wrote: »
    Sounds good. I'm hoping there won't be bugs/errors once the build goes live since you have already tested it.

If there is new bugs/errors after the build goes alive then a lot of players are going to be mad and angry. Trust me on this one, you don't want to get this wrong after you made players wait a extra 6 days!

Agree with this nice fellow. everything should run smooth.
  • iwks wrote: »
    OMG, why extend the day? We want it tmr, we had been waiting for a long time, now we have to wait another 6 days?
    be patient n wait another 2more days
  • The Wiki and Pre order Specs of Kukri are preaty much the same apart from the Knock effect Im sure that does not take effect as stated on Wiki

120% EXP bonus (owner)
    30% EXP bonus (everyone)
    20% GP bonus (everyone)
    Fast draw, fast slash (does not stack)
    Fast switch to other weapons (does not stack)
    Fast running speed when weilding (does not stack)

****( Knockback effects when hitting opponents (does not stack) ))))) from reviews cant
    see this taking into effect

everything else is the same might be worded differently but the same effects!

now we just have ot wait again I guess some have waited 7-8 months since the previous patches a few days wont kill us :)

Well I hope your right, cause if they're not the same as wiki than it would kinda suck since the perk are really little.

I don't really mind waiting another 5-7 days considering they released the kukri beast earlier than they plan consider the price is high was because of that. So another week of waiting isn't that big of a deal, but still am anxious to play with kukri beast XD!
  • I'm just curious~ is there any way to SEE how many people bought the VIP KUKRI during the pre-sale days (including extended)? ~~Only asking out of personal curiosity :3
  • Me when i was @ work last friday when the patch was coming :D:D:D:D:D

Me when i got home to check the forum for the update * Patch extender*

Le lay on my bed, got sad and fell asleep. :(:(:(:( i criervytmie.
  • Z8 You have disappointed a lot of players, you better get is better stuff cuz we preorder before the change!
  • I preordered mine i cant wait till monday gonna be up all night waiting....
  • So now that the rarity for this weapon is lowered because of the delay, Z8 you have to make up for it... Maybe give the people who bought this before the 19th a gift or item. Even Celestine said that we'll get something to make our wait, "sweeter"... You better keep your promises.
  • So lemme get this straight. You give us a grenade which is a ranged weapon as a compensation... And the kukri is a melee
    So how am I gonna use that in a knife match?
This discussion has been closed.