Dual SMG Sale!! ... and Patch Notes - August 28

Comments

• Nice, but when u guys will give us more things BP? Cuz we need more things from there.
  • Changes to CFBR License Agreements - 08-23-2014, 04:27 AM

Attention Mercenaries!!

Current CrossFire situation in CFBR:

The current licensing agreement for the CFBR service unfortunately does not include Egypt as one of the regions it is licensed to service. To properly address this issue, CFBR has restricted the account creation of any new accounts from the Egypt region.

However, this does mean that any accounts that have already been created will still have access to the game.

How does this effect CFNA:

It doesn't. The license for CFNA has not changed. This means that we cannot make any changes at the moment. We would also like to reiterate that we DO NOT TOLERATE any hackers. It does not matter what region you are from, if you are hacking we will take action.

That being said, we also realize that we are not doing an adequate enough job in keeping the hackers out of our game. This responsibility rests squarely on our shoulders. For this we do truly apologize, and we will be increasing our efforts in this regards.
    ---pls limited acces EGYPT players--- CF/NA full of hackers----
  • - Hacking. Always in Progress. Please continue to submit replay files so that we can get rid of these players!

hmm ? really ?

hacking situation is the same sh1t like yesterday.
    i saw an xtrap update. but i didnt saw ingame any changes. :mad:

ban egypt, turk and arabic ip !!!!!!!!

cant understand why so many people (incl. some forumers) still spent money... really...
  • fail_a_lot wrote: »
    hmm ? really ?

hacking situation is the same sh1t like yesterday.
    i saw an xtrap update. but i didnt saw ingame any changes. :mad:

ban egypt, turk and arabic ip !!!!!!!!

cant understand why so many people (incl. some forumers) still spent money... really...

oh i forgot the amazing hacking report section...
    i reportet in FEBRUARY an vip owning wallshooter... WHY he still play with honorable ribbon???
  • LoL @ this patch. How about seriously fixing some holes in the AC?
  • "event"

10% off a ZP crate isn't an "event".
  • BL7AA wrote: »
    if iam buy zp i will buy kac carte

come again soon , when you can @least let google transulate for you
    English speaking BOARD m8 :)
  • h8z8 wrote: »
    "event"

10% off a ZP crate isn't an "event".

True that ^
    _
  • kosmk
    **** you lagger
    x-trap restore update
    or i will close the cross fire by hacking
  • I love how the first thing is Dual SMG Sale!! Oh yeah and the other stuff. Really? If you're trying to be funny, you're sick.
  • what happened to this ip thing where hackers couldn't make another account???
  • I agree with you dude, CrossFire need better support to combat the hackers and not new guns or maps. I had saved a hacker (".Santiago" aimbot + respawn-hacker) on escape mode with vip gun m4 obsidian and he is a Colonel! What a idiot use hack tools with this high rank and this weapons?! I had reported him and let's see if he gets banned!
  • **UPDATE 2014-08-28**

Upcoming Changes:
    - Dog Tag Rewards Will Be Changed on the Next Update!! If you have been trying to collect for the Dual UZI Tiger, you only have about 3 weeks left to get it!
  • **UPDATE 2014-08-28**

Upcoming Changes:
    - Dog Tag Rewards Will Be Changed on the Next Update!! If you have been trying to collect for the Dual UZI Tiger, you only have about 3 weeks left to get it!

Awesome sauce!
  • 140812_CFNA_DualSMGSale_z8home.jpg

Attention Mercenaries,

Have you ever heard of the old adage "Double the gun, double the fun"? Well according to my Dual Super Kriss Vs and Dual MP7A1s that would be correct.

That's why we'll be holding a 10% ZP off sale on the new Dual SMG crate. That's right, from August 27th until August 31st, any purchases of the new Dual SMG crate will result in a return of 10% of the ZP spent on the Dual SMG crate.

Sale Duration: August 27th - 31st
    ZP Distribution: Begins September 2nd

So get out there and double your fun.

**Patch Notes 2014-08-28**

Resolved Issues:
    - Dual SMG Crate Unlocked
    - 10% off Dual SMG Crate Event has begun
    - Database Maintenance successful and completed
    - Auto Tournament Server Maintenance in Progress
    - Issue where previously completed games are still being shown is being worked on
    - Mutation Jacket Issue Resolved: Mutation Jacket will no longer un-equip the Bulletproof Jacket when it is used

Issues In Progress:
    - Mutation Jacket will un-equip the Bulletproof Helmet.
    - Golden M4A1 Tiger weapon in game icon missing from the bottom right corner of the screen when you are using it.
    - Devastated City spin kick issue will be resolved soon.
    - Hacking. Always in Progress. Please continue to submit replay files so that we can get rid of these players!

If you encounter any further issues in game, please do not hesitate to submit a support ticket! This is the first step in getting these bugs resolved!

Not exactly sure what you mean by "Database Maintenance successful and completed". I was assuming it refers to the player profile section on the clan page, including an update of guns owned. I was really hoping that page would now show up guns like Beretta M93, M4A1 Obsidian Beast and the Thompson Infernal Dragon which is out since more than a half year already. When do you consider updating these? I'd really appreciate it.
  • Oh yeah i'm gonna use my hacks for this event

S/y/n. boz for the win!!
    chaves_LOL wrote: »
    That's Good !
    sdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdf

sd
    fg
    sd
    gxdz
    v
    xc
    cx
    c
    bxcz
    bgxcgz
    xcvz
    bvc
    c
    c\v
    bxcv
    bf
  • Another fuucking bull**** crate weapon.......for z8games to force you to buy weapons to play in a game full of h2cks that Z8games does nothing about. And no new item shop weapons, last two-3 patches was "Red Crystal Kriss" Wharehouse that could of been for S&D, Elimination and FFA. After that "OP Ass Shotgun which I agree with seeing how ksg only decent shotgun. And a fuucking reskin of Festival called Greece........WTF!!! NICE HALF ASS MAP.........
    UK Crossfire always gives their players more respect than what Z8games gives us.
    Instead of making these two new crate guns GODDAMN ZP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHY DON"T YOU *******S!!!! Give them too us as GP ITEM SHOP WEAPONS FOR PUTTING UP WITH YOUR FUUCKING BULL**** """""WE WILL BANN ALL H@CKERS""""" which never happens.
    Another worthless company that doesn't give a rats ass about its players, and only cares about the money from little pip-squeeks who pays money and turns around to h2ck the sht outta ppl. I bet if I was to go look at the UK updates, they probably got another something besides stupid zp crates.
    You know if ppl in the us were still aloud to play UK Crossfire, I bet ppl would about Z8game's bullsht.
    So sick of the this sht, hackers are never auto-detected, kicked, banned permanently.
    Yet Z8games expect ppl to pay 80 dollars on new weapons.
    This is the problem with this game.
    The zp item shop weapons are nto perm, if you wanna use em gotta pay money to keep using them. Might as well make all weapons in item shop gp, I mean seriously..........if z8games are gonna be *****s accepting hackers business not banning them , the least they can do is make all weapons in item shop gp..........or add new gp weapons that are duals or silenced. But no........they do nothing to actually respect us players. And for those that think adding crate weapons or vip weapons thats 80-120dollars is respect then you're as stupid as Z8games. Seriously I bet their some players that spent 400 dollars in this game........
    So I don't know how this is good? This is not good, this is ignorance.

z8 needs to make money to keep the game going.... why should they give you things for free when all your posts are rage post's... and if you dont buy ZP then WHY WOULD THEY GIVE U ANYTHING AT ALL?!... SUCK IT UP OR QUIT!!!!...

AND ON THE UK NOTE THAT YOU JUST PLAYED: US/CANADA CAN STILL PLAY CF EU... You just need some one from EU to register the account for you...

I'm from Canada and im living proof that you can play CF EU here is a link to my account:
    http://clan.crossfire.gamerage.com/charstat_cf.aspx?usn=107958007

So if you are sooooo ****ed at z8 then go play CF EU... There is same # of hackers there and crates are more expensive and not as many GP crates so i don't know what the hell you are talking about, but then again i don't think you yourself know what the hell you are talking about...

On that hacking note: The hacks will keep rising until Z8 decides to IP BAN Egypt/Turky...
    and I don't care what any one say's about that I KNOW THAT'S THE BIGGEST HACK POPULATION + Most of them have no $ and keep begging for VIP every damn game, they spam 7777777777777/555555555555/Allah is one... and all sorts of other ****...
    They kick legit good players and DON'T kick hackers that are Egy/Turk just because there Muslim... And laugh at people that ask to kick the hacker... and then kick the legit people that ask for the hacker to be kicked...

So ya its my PERSONAL opinion: BAN ALL EGY/TURK IP'S!!!! NOW!!!!! IMMEDIATELY!!!
    Also make it AGAINST THE GAME RULES TO SPAM ANYTHING TO DO WITH ALLAH AND RELIGION! NO ONE CARES ABOUT YOUR PERSONAL BELIEF'S...

72 virgin's? LOL @ U IDIOTS...
  • FruitCuper wrote: »
    z8 needs to make money to keep the game going.... why should they give you things for free when all your posts are rage post's... and if you dont buy ZP then WHY WOULD THEY GIVE U ANYTHING AT ALL?!... SUCK IT UP OR QUIT!!!!...

AND ON THE UK NOTE THAT YOU JUST PLAYED: US/CANADA CAN STILL PLAY CF EU... You just need some one from EU to register the account for you...

I'm from Canada and im living proof that you can play CF EU here is a link to my account:
    http://clan.crossfire.gamerage.com/charstat_cf.aspx?usn=107958007

So if you are sooooo ****ed at z8 then go play CF EU... There is same # of hackers there and crates are more expensive and not as many GP crates so i don't know what the hell you are talking about, but then again i don't think you yourself know what the hell you are talking about...

On that hacking note: The hacks will keep rising until Z8 decides to IP BAN Egypt/Turky...
    and I don't care what any one say's about that I KNOW THAT'S THE BIGGEST HACK POPULATION + Most of them have no $ and keep begging for VIP every damn game, they spam 7777777777777/555555555555/Allah is one... and all sorts of other ****...
    They kick legit good players and DON'T kick hackers that are Egy/Turk just because there Muslim... And laugh at people that ask to kick the hacker... and then kick the legit people that ask for the hacker to be kicked...

So ya its my PERSONAL opinion: BAN ALL EGY/TURK IP'S!!!! NOW!!!!! IMMEDIATELY!!!
    Also make it AGAINST THE GAME RULES TO SPAM ANYTHING TO DO WITH ALLAH AND RELIGION! NO ONE CARES ABOUT YOUR PERSONAL BELIEF'S...

72 virgin's? LOL @ U IDIOTS...

i'm an Egyptian player my self and still got my honorable ribbon since 2009 ....... ip banning the whole country wont help. it's so da** easy to use a vpn/proxy to create a new account
    most of egy/turk players are using cheats but it doesn't make it okey to banned all of us "including the legit players" the only way z8games gonna save this sh!ty game is by changing the dam* hack sheild "xtrap" and permanent banned cheaters from the 1st banned no MORE TEMPORARY BANS or please save us time and shutdown this game for good
  • i'm an Egyptian player my self and still got my honorable ribbon since 2009 ....... ip banning the whole country wont help. it's so da** easy to use a vpn/proxy to create a new account
    most of egy/turk players are using cheats but it doesn't make it okey to banned all of us "including the legit players" the only way z8games gonna save this sh!ty game is by changing the dam* hack sheild "xtrap" and permanent banned cheaters from the 1st banned no MORE TEMPORARY BANS or please save us time and shutdown this game for good

Making a VPN/IP change will help them make an account but they wont be able to log in... And if they use proxy's to log in there ping will be over 300... And they will be kicked for lag...

So it will help... And i don't mean just block the country. I mean block Egypt/Turky from making new accounts... just like the EU is blocked from making new ones... If you are caught hacking you get a perm ban and you can't make a new accounts... XD

This will make people value accounts more... And if there stupid enough to keep hacking they will eventually be unable to come back...

And changing XCRAP wont happen... Because they have a contract...
    But in the contract XCRAP should be catching and banning hackers but its not doing anything... So in my opinion XCRAP is not holding its end of the bargain and the contract should be void and XCRAP should be replaced...

But Egy's and Turks will still try to hack if/once the XCRAP is replaced... So I still think they need to KILL THERE ABILITY TO CREATE NEW ACCOUNTS!!... SOME OF THEM HAVE GOOD ACCOUNTS AND THEY MAKE NEW ACCOUNTS FOR THE SOLE REASON OF HACKING AND FING UP THE GAME... BECAUSE THERE STUPID IDIOTS...
  • Batchman wrote: »
    Oh yeah i'm gonna use my hacks for this event

S/y/n. boz for the win!!

This **** should be BANNED just for posting ^ that crap ^
  • - Hacking. Always in Progress.

This one made me lol so hard! Hooray for [GM]Castiel, he speaks the truth!
  • I can't imagine when a f****r sprays me with a dual kriss -_-
    That feels disgusting..
    Unlock an axe !
  • Am I the only one that wants the Dual Kriss Super V's? xD
  • SlimpyDash wrote: »
    Am I the only one that wants the Dual Kriss Super V's? xD

Sure I'd like to have and try them , but ... I don't feel it it worth buying ZP :3
This discussion has been closed.