Found bugs/issues? Post them here!

Comments

• swesub1 wrote: »
    The barrett shouldn't be able to shoot through the walls only the box in front of it.

[video=youtube_share;l9DK45az1es]https://youtu.be/l9DK45az1es[/video]

loll.png

[video=youtube_share;LvFRn331E8Q]https://youtu.be/LvFRn331E8Q[/video]

Works from the other side of the wall too.

[video=youtube_share;fMA57zQvFH0]https://youtu.be/fMA57zQvFH0[/video]

Dayum... Now that's what you call OP. I'm guessing this is the same for all barretts.
  • abel95 wrote: »
    Dayum... Now that's what you call OP. I'm guessing this is the same for all barretts.

It's probably the same for all snipers. Probably a 'hole' in the concrete blockings there so as long as you can wallbang through the box you'll be able to do it. Hopefully it gets patched soon though because that's one of the few spots of cover in Prison x].
  • - Barrett Ancient Dragon is still missing textures
    - Auto Spinner seems to stop right at 100 crates.
    - Buying more than 10 crates takes forever as it switches screens.
    - BM storage screen is a big mess, I end up with 500+ items which I have to move to the storage only in max of 12 items. I ain't got time for that.
  • Pyrex00 wrote: »
    This bug has been around for so long and still not fixed. When I send a support ticket you guys say that I need to wait 90 days to use that clan name but the whole system is bugged and you cannot use clan names that have been disbanded for even years. Please fix. It shows this when using an unused clan name for longer than 90 days

Crossfire20170129_0005.jpg

I really liked the old clan page system on the site and many others did. Sadly I highly doubt we would ever see it again. I prefer that over the clan system we have in game.

Please re-inform the developers about this. It must be fixed asap.

So I'm trying to watch replay of a cheater but nope, replay system is bugged.

Crossfire20170211_0008.jpg
  • So a couple days after the update and weapons have started disappearing from showing up in the Player Profile be it in bags and in the list of Permanent Guns one owns. At first I figured it was just the new guns added in last update not showing up....but now i've noticed some older ones that were showing up fine before disappearing here's a list of the ones that aren't showing on my profile:

-Savage Valentine
    -M60 Ult Silver
    -MP7 Pink
    -Mauser Gold
    -Mauser Ult Goldsmith
    -M4A1 Ult Gold Dual mag
    -Knight Ares
    -KAC Ult Goldsmith

-Not in my permanents of course but should be showing in one of my equipped bags is the PMR30-Camo. It also used to show but recently disappeared.

It's just a display issue...but none the less an issue that could use some fixing, especially since this could hamper attempts to achieve ribbons that are based on owning a certain amount of a kind of gun.
    Something that's interesting too though is that all of those guns that are no longer showing in my profile were recently equipped to the exception of the new coupon weapons which have never shown in my profile (but the m60 was equipped early on and since the disappearances have started I used the MP7 Pink a little)
  • Ixith wrote: »
    So a couple days after the update and weapons have started disappearing from showing up in the Player Profile be it in bags and in the list of Permanent Guns one owns. At first I figured it was just the new guns added in last update not showing up....but now i've noticed some older ones that were showing up fine before disappearing here's a list of the ones that aren't showing on my profile:

-Savage Valentine
    -M60 Ult Silver
    -MP7 Pink
    -Mauser Gold
    -Mauser Ult Goldsmith
    -M4A1 Ult Gold Dual mag
    -Knight Ares
    -KAC Ult Goldsmith

-Not in my permanents of course but should be showing in one of my equipped bags is the PMR30-Camo. It also used to show but recently disappeared.

It's just a display issue...but none the less an issue that could use some fixing, especially since this could hamper attempts to achieve ribbons that are based on owning a certain amount of a kind of gun.
    Something that's interesting too though is that all of those guns that are no longer showing in my profile were recently equipped to the exception of the new coupon weapons which have never shown in my profile (but the m60 was equipped early on and since the disappearances have started I used the MP7 Pink a little)

Similarily, weapons I've recently equipped have disappeared from my bags/showing that I own it my permanent on my profile.

MP7 Pink has never showed up in anyone's profile, so the reason that particular weapon isn't showing up is probably an entirely different issue.
    It's probably the same for all snipers. Probably a 'hole' in the concrete blockings there so as long as you can wallbang through the box you'll be able to do it. Hopefully it gets patched soon though because that's one of the few spots of cover in Prison x].

But I'm guessing these snipers need 100 wallbang to get a kill?

Ixith wrote: »
    So a couple days after the update and weapons have started disappearing from showing up in the Player Profile be it in bags and in the list of Permanent Guns one owns. At first I figured it was just the new guns added in last update not showing up....but now i've noticed some older ones that were showing up fine before disappearing here's a list of the ones that aren't showing on my profile:

-Savage Valentine
    -M60 Ult Silver
    -MP7 Pink
    -Mauser Gold
    -Mauser Ult Goldsmith
    -M4A1 Ult Gold Dual mag
    -Knight Ares
    -KAC Ult Goldsmith

To add to this list;

-M14EBR Ultimate Gold (Perm).
    -DE Canadian (Temp).
  • Crossfire20170212_0000_zps38y0nly2.png
    I set swat camo as main char but in game I am marshall char idk what its called, as you can see hp bar shows im swat camo but hands are from female char, also the voices were female and on result screen I was swat camo.
  • This error still happens and so far, it's been happening on UK servers.

qgMWppt.png
  • Ran into another, uhh....interesting, issue.

By going to the FP Mall from the Coupon Page page you effectively make the Back Button inoperative. In that it'll work to leave the FP mall...but it takes you back to the coupon page and won't take you any further making it ALMOST impossible to get back to the lobby. If you find yourself in this situation, then click the X and choose 'Move to Server List' and SOMETIMES you'll be sent back to the server listings as if you just relogged. However, this sometimes doesn't work and you'll need to close out of the game. While testing this I also faced a disconnect so I'd advise some caution as well. I think you get the disconnect after you've chosen to go back to server list but it doesnt take you there and then you try to go to the item market or storage from that point.

It would also appear this can happen if you go from the BM Storage area into FP mall as well.

I'm guessing for some reason it doesn't close out the coupon page/BM Storage when going to the FP mall from there like it does if you go to say storage or item shop and the back button is probably limited to a single use until you move to a new page. Thus you get trapped in a way.
  • 'NOT wrote:
    dot;4434722']Crossfire20170212_0000_zps38y0nly2.png
    I set swat camo as main char but in game I am marshall char idk what its called, as you can see hp bar shows im swat camo but hands are from female char, also the voices were female and on result screen I was swat camo.

this bug happened to me before, i dont remember how it was fixed, but as i remember i log out of cf to desktop and log in again, and i think it was fixed after that, still not sure what i did to fix this, u get message after saving saying (failed to save) right? or something like that?
    Ran into another, uhh....interesting, issue.

By going to the FP Mall from the Coupon Page page you effectively make the Back Button inoperative. In that it'll work to leave the FP mall...but it takes you back to the coupon page and won't take you any further making it ALMOST impossible to get back to the lobby. If you find yourself in this situation, then click the X and choose 'Move to Server List' and SOMETIMES you'll be sent back to the server listings as if you just relogged. However, this sometimes doesn't work and you'll need to close out of the game. While testing this I also faced a disconnect so I'd advise some caution as well. I think you get the disconnect after you've chosen to go back to server list but it doesnt take you there and then you try to go to the item market or storage from that point.

It would also appear this can happen if you go from the BM Storage area into FP mall as well.

I'm guessing for some reason it doesn't close out the coupon page/BM Storage when going to the FP mall from there like it does if you go to say storage or item shop and the back button is probably limited to a single use until you move to a new page. Thus you get trapped in a way.

omg from what u are saying here, i could not get out from my storage to, after i was in storage and switch to black market or opposite i couldnt, i couldnt go to anyroom already or go to lobby i stucked, i remember i even try 1 of my online friends to get out by pressing play together, there are no play together button there, its like he is not ur friend or what ever, dont know if this bug is fixed, but it seems it was only yesterday at night happend for me, today is fine i guess, did the problem happened to u again?
  • abel95 wrote: »
    This error this happens and so far, it's been happening on UK servers.

qgMWppt.png

Abel, it seems sadly this caused by players who lag already or have family in thier wifi i guess or thier internet go with high ping, and cause other players lag with them, and maybe cause u are close in thier city and thats why u lag to, cause u live near those who lag high, right? or im not sure maybe this problem in the servers of cf of uk servers im not sure where are the places of the servers of cf of uk is, in team speak my ping sometimes is different from server to server in the team speak, and most time is not same ping like in the game cf, so i guess the problem is the way of where are the servers of cf and where they are located, and i think its caused cause of the players who lag, cuase most time if i go lag, i see others lagging with me and i ask them and they said im egy, and they start insulting thier internet company, and i know that its egy company from thier talking
  • Mabohoho wrote: »
    Abel, it seems sadly this caused by players who lag already or have family in thier wifi i guess or thier internet go with high ping, and cause other players lag with them, and maybe cause u are close in thier city and thats why u lag to, cause u live near those who lag high, right? or im not sure maybe this problem in the servers of cf of uk servers im not sure where are the places of the servers of cf of uk is, in team speak my ping sometimes is different from server to server in the team speak, and most time is not same ping like in the game cf, so i guess the problem is the way of where are the servers of cf and where they are located, and i think its caused cause of the players who lag, cuase most time if i go lag, i see others lagging with me and i ask them and they said im egy, and they start insulting thier internet company, and i know that its egy company from thier talking

I think this error is more related to the servers itself since once the room is bugged with this error, nobody can join that room again and I doubt my ping has anything to do with it since my normal ping is 25 in the UK servers.
    omg from what u are saying here, i could not get out from my storage to, after i was in storage and switch to black market or opposite i couldnt, i couldnt go to anyroom already or go to lobby i stucked, i remember i even try 1 of my online friends to get out by pressing play together, there are no play together button there, its like he is not ur friend or what ever, dont know if this bug is fixed, but it seems it was only yesterday at night happend for me, today is fine i guess, did the problem happened to u again?

I was able to get this to happen just a few hours ago. Even got Virus (aka Swebus) to replicate it. So it's still a thing. It seems the only way to get back to normal without leaving the entire game, is to hit the X and then choose 'Move to Servers List' and if that doesnt work at first try going to the Storage or Item shop...at which point you'll either start to go to those places and then get sent to the servers list or you'll get disconnected and have to restart CF. So no...this bug isn't fixed but it's cause seems pretty obvious to me so it should be fairly fixable i'd imagine.
    Ran into another, uhh....interesting, issue.

[size=+2]
    Ran into the same issue. Ended up killing the client from the task manager. [/size]
  • Bought Shovel OB couple days ago and it shows as a Knife on the Website.
    I was able to get this to happen just a few hours ago. Even got Virus (aka Swebus) to replicate it. So it's still a thing. It seems the only way to get back to normal without leaving the entire game, is to hit the X and then choose 'Move to Servers List' and if that doesnt work at first try going to the Storage or Item shop...at which point you'll either start to go to those places and then get sent to the servers list or you'll get disconnected and have to restart CF. So no...this bug isn't fixed but it's cause seems pretty obvious to me so it should be fairly fixable i'd imagine.
    It seems maybe u have another problem, as i understand from ur ex comment was that switching between storage and bm and item shop cause this and u stuck in 1 of them and u cant go to lobby, thats was the problem i have, didnt happened to me today so im still fine, hope urs get fixed
    [size=+2]
    Ran into the same issue. Ended up killing the client from the task manager. [/size]
    even Task manager sometimes when my internet go off by it self the task manager open but i cant (alt+tab) to it, and game stuck and i still in the game and i have 2 options to do, fast way even long which is log out from windows second slow way, wait until i get message that i got dc in cf :D i hate this internet, sometimes gives me heart attack :D
    It seems maybe u have another problem, as i understand from ur ex comment was that switching between storage and bm and item shop cause this and u stuck in 1 of them and u cant go to lobby, thats was the problem i have, didnt happened to me today so im still fine, hope urs get fixed

even Task manager sometimes when my internet go off by it self the task manager open but i cant (alt+tab) to it, and game stuck and i still in the game and i have 2 options to do, fast way even long which is log out from windows second slow way, wait until i get message that i got dc in cf :D i hate this internet, sometimes gives me heart attack :D

It's the same problem but i've identified how it's happening so that they can figure out the why and fix it. Both the issues i've highlighted in here recently have been 'acknowledged with dev teams working on a fix for the next maintenance update'. So hopefully on the 22nd these issues will be fixed. (assuming of course that the next update will indeed start on Tuesday the 21st at 11PM EST.)

@Dupree (f11 it's zyko!)
    I wonder if that's related to the issue with the weapons disappearing/not displaying on profile? Though my VIP Shovel is showing on my page correctly. Seems odd, though I do believe for a short while one of my melees was showing as a knife as well but all my melees in my bags are showing correctly right now. It could be occurring on a per-player bases rather than on the weapon IDs themselves for some of these though I suppose.
    It's the same problem but i've identified how it's happening so that they can figure out the why and fix it. Both the issues i've highlighted in here recently have been 'acknowledged with dev teams working on a fix for the next maintenance update'. So hopefully on the 22nd these issues will be fixed. (assuming of course that the next update will indeed start on Tuesday the 21st at 11PM EST.)

@Dupree (f11 it's zyko!)
    I wonder if that's related to the issue with the weapons disappearing/not displaying on profile? Though my VIP Shovel is showing on my page correctly. Seems odd, though I do believe for a short while one of my melees was showing as a knife as well but all my melees in my bags are showing correctly right now. It could be occurring on a per-player bases rather than on the weapon IDs themselves for some of these though I suppose.

I'm not sure. It says I don't have the weapon at all on my profile.
  • iDupree_ wrote: »
    I'm not sure. It says I don't have the weapon at all on my profile.

It's likely related then as that was the case with all my disappearing weapons. Looking at my profile again they must have a team working on the Profile display issue because I'm seeing all the weapons that weren't there before back in my profile but not yet back in my bags...I assume they'll show up in the bags again after daily reset.

EDIT: to the exception of the new coupon guns which I assume won't have their picture added until the next update.
  • Just finished a ffa greece and joined a escape mode game this happend then i was sent back to lobby.. the game was still going and i joined after with no probs.

422b4685db.jpg4222c4fe5b.jpg
  • Dual Colt Red Dragon shows as Kriss (Melee) on profile pages (Current bags set)

Meaning my bag 6 shows as M82A1 R.D, Kriss (Melee), Shovel R.D, Coin Grenade. 0.0

Edit: Shows correct image when looking through the weapons collection. Just wrong image for when weapon is set in bags.
  • claire9822 wrote: »
    Dual Colt Red Dragon shows as Kriss (Melee) on profile pages (Current bags set)

Meaning my bag 6 shows as M82A1 R.D, Kriss (Melee), Shovel R.D, Coin Grenade. 0.0

Edit: Shows correct image when looking through the weapons collection. Just wrong image for when weapon is set in bags.

Cause Dual Colt RD isn't a Pistol, it's a Kriss-tol.
  • Cause Dual Colt RD isn't a Pistol, it's a Kriss-tol.

OMG. Bunni lmao. After all these years knowning you, your puns never fail to surprise me or fail to make me laugh xD
  • did u notice that some times when u shoot the enemy he did before the shoot reach him
  • the vip shovel follow up attack doesnt work D: thought itd get fixed, didnt work since the preorder ._.
  • claire9822 wrote: »
    OMG. Bunni lmao. After all these years knowning you, your puns never fail to surprise me or fail to make me laugh xD

I should change my name to Punni :D