Found bugs/issues? Post them here!

Comments

• Y0ungAngie wrote: »
    If that's how it's supposed to be, then it's really broken.
    My friend and I are the only one in the circle and the Commander always shoots at us and it pushes us back like 10 feet.

Lol yeah,everyone gets pushed be them inside the circles or not.I think its meant to be that way,because its not rocketscience for everyone to pair up and then the mini-game to be won in less than 5 seconds,thats my guess.Players get pushed on all the variations of "Get toghether"(the ground and air one)

about my "rocketscience" part: then again alot of players shoot eachother off during the imitate/simon says mini-games so yeah..who am I kidding...even by not being pushed from the circles the game would still be "difficult"
  • Crossfire20160912_0000.jpg
    this is every game, and i cant finish any game.
    after update i see this error all time and my ping now 2000-5000 but was 34-41
  • Fix these small walls, they hug and won't let you go. You can't jump, you get stuck crouching besides them, and sometimes I can't even move away from it.

wrpBGZB.png
  • Please fix these things:

1.AK47 Beast Noble Gold doesnt show up with propper thumbnail on the bag1 overview yet it does show up on weapons collections(weird,since I thought they share the same image file but different sizes)
    2.The MG3 Legendary Dragon (permanent) from ZM2 rewards doesnt show up.

lpQNIwu.png?1
  • iDupree_ wrote: »
    Fix these small walls, they hug and won't let you go. You can't jump, you get stuck crouching besides them, and sometimes I can't even move away from it.

We're aware of the issues. There should be improvements to that wall in the near future.
  • We're aware of the issues. There should be improvements to that wall in the near future.

Nice, thanks. Also, something that happened to me today on the same map is on A side I was walking and randomly died, not sure what caused it but it was my first time happening.
    Nice, thanks. Also, something that happened to me today on the same map is on A side I was walking and randomly died, not sure what caused it but it was my first time happening.

Could you send a ticket with a screenshot of the area it occurred in?
  • svanced wrote: »
    Please fix these things:

1.AK47 Beast Noble Gold doesnt show up with propper thumbnail on the bag1 overview yet it does show up on weapons collections(weird,since I thought they share the same image file but different sizes)

lpQNIwu.png?1

Dual Colt Red Dragon and AK-47-A Sun Wukong do not show up either in weapon list. Dual Colt Red Dragon also does not show thumbnail like shown in svanced image for AK-47 noble gold.
  • Could you send a ticket with a screenshot of the area it occurred in?

Sure, I just got in a random match to save replay and take the SS of the area where I died. I should've taken it when it happened, but I forgot to do it.
  • Could you send a ticket with a screenshot of the area it occurred in?

Sorry to barge in,but is there any chance this issue will be fixed on the next patch? " I cannot load replays anymore.Only a very low number of them actually load while most of them simply dont.Replays which worked before the update(such as the 2 replays on Colombia EM and Ankara SnD )simply dont want to load anymore for example" Already sent a support ticket but upon providing the Map name and mode I havent received any more replies.

edit:scratch/checkmark this,I got the answer that I wanted to see so its good.

That happened to me a while ago also. But it wasn't at that place. I was in mid, going BC, i was hugging the wall going up the stairs, and as soon as I turned left, I randomly died.

I don't have the screenshot of that thought :/
    That happened to me a while ago also. But it wasn't at that place. I was in mid, going BC, i was hugging the wall going up the stairs, and as soon as I turned left, I randomly died.

I don't have the screenshot of that thought :/

I said A, but meant B, and it was the exact same place. I already sent them the ticket with the SS... xD
    I said A, but meant B, and it was the exact same place. I already sent them the ticket with the SS... xD

Well gg lmao. xD

If there are 2 players in the circle, the Commander is unable to shot/move players. The circle will turn blue to indicate when there are 2 players in the circle.
    Here's what I mean: https://youtu.be/-HFZ3CtCXeM
    When other players are the Commander, they can always shoot us so we get pushed out, but when I'm Commander, I could shoot 500 bullets and 10 grenades at 2 ppl in the circle and they wouldn't move 1 inch.
    Well gg lmao. xD

Here's what I mean: https://youtu.be/-HFZ3CtCXeM
    When other players are the Commander, they can always shoot us so we get pushed out, but when I'm Commander, I could shoot 500 bullets and 10 grenades at 2 ppl in the circle and they wouldn't move 1 inch.

Sorry for the misunderstanding, the immunity only occurs during the 3 Star "Get Together"
  • Sorry for the misunderstanding, the immunity only occurs during the 3 Star "Get Together"

It has happened in the 3 stars one also, just happened that in that game when I was recording, it was with a 2 stars.
  • svanced wrote: »
    Please fix these things:

lpQNIwu.png?1

I will add another one.
    The new hammer from zp crate also doesnt show up on the profile under the melees. But I guess its new thats why it doesnt.
    I always forget its name lol
    Sure, I just got in a random match to save replay and take the SS of the area where I died. I should've taken it when it happened, but I forgot to do it.

That issue was fixed a while back, thanks for submitting the ticket though.
  • Did I say something I shouldn't have said? o.o
  • That issue was fixed a while back, thanks for submitting the ticket though.

Sorry to disturb you [GM]Effects but I submitted a ticket regarding a small display bug a while back (Couple of months ago). But it never got fixed.

The bug was regarding the new AK-47 Noble Gold. I have noticed that the kill icon doesn't display properly. As you can see from the image that I have attached (Image A), this is currently what it looks like in-game. However, the display of the gun does not show the gun properly. The kill icon display should appear like this (Image B).

Image A:
    By5Cn2g.jpg

Image B:
    y0V2a1C.png
  • abel95 wrote: »
    Sorry to disturb you [GM]Effects but I submitted a ticket regarding a small display bug a while back (Couple of months ago). But it never got fixed.

The bug was regarding the new AK-47 Noble Gold. I have noticed that the kill icon doesn't display properly. As you can see from the image that I have attached (Image A), this is currently what it looks like in-game. However, the display of the gun does not show the gun properly. The kill icon display should appear like this (Image B).

Image A:
    By5Cn2g.jpg

Image B:
    y0V2a1C.png

Guns having different Killmarks across versions is nothing new.

Off the top of my Head I can recall the M4A1 Gold, Desert Eagle Gold, AK Gold and the entirety of the Legendary Dragon Set having different Killmarks not found in the version they originated from.

And I'm certain there are a TON more.
  • M1600wner wrote: »
    Guns having different Killmarks across versions is nothing new.

Off the top of my Head I can recall the M4A1 Gold, Desert Eagle Gold, AK Gold and the entirety of the Legendary Dragon Set having different Killmarks not found in the version they originated from.

And I'm certain there are a TON more.

"Killmarks"?

I believe you mean "Kill Icon".

You can see from the first image (Image A) that the weapon does even appear fully. This is what I'm talking about. The first image is broken since it doesn't show the weapon properly.
    "Killmarks"?

I believe you mean "Kill Icon".

You can see from the first image (Image A) that the weapon does even appear fully. This is what I'm talking about. The first image is broken since it doesn't show the weapon properly.

Yup. Noticed that when it came out, but it's not that big of a deal tbh. Just a kill icon that is messed up. But that little dot in front of the knife bugs me lmao...
  • Lets keep this thread on topic. Its here for reporting bugs not discussing if an issue is a bug or not.
  • The most annoying issue is the random game freezes both in the lobby and in-game. Sometimes, when I click on a button (any button) in the lobby, the game freezes which then forces me to restart the whole game again. This mostly happens after you join a server.

The other issue is the freezing in-game while your playing a match, the game will freeze for 1-3 seconds. This mostly happens after you joined a match or if your close to the enemy players.

I hope the GMs are looking into the game freezes since they are starting to get very annoying just like 95% loading screen. At least that is fixed for me! :D
    The most annoying issue is the random game freezes both in the lobby and in-game. Sometimes, when I click on a button (any button) in the lobby, the game freezes which then forces me to restart the whole game again. This mostly happens after you join a server.

The other issue is the freezing in-game while your playing a match, the game will freeze for 1-3 seconds. This mostly happens after you joined a match or if your close to the enemy players.

I hope the GMs are looking into the game freezes since they are starting to get very annoying just like 95% loading screen. At least that is fixed for me! :D

To add to that, it also freezes whenever you click Storage, or Blackmarket. It plays the sound when you click and then the whole game freezes.

Me and other players get a screen freeze for a good 2 whole seconds at the same time. I remember I was near my teammates when it happened.
  • I also get random freezes in-game. I get a constant 200fps, and it will just randomly freeze for 1-3 seconds. Glad to know I am not the only one..
  • orchid summer

orchid summer char doesn't appear in rank match entering photo
  • Mindjacked wrote: »
    I also get random freezes in-game. I get a constant 200fps, and it will just randomly freeze for 1-3 seconds. Glad to know I am not the only one..

My game also freeze whenever someone throw a grenade/smoke/flash (with/without skin) for the first time. Its like... that loading bar is not actualy loading the weapon models so when you take a different gun from the ground for the first time or when someone throw something.. your game have to load the files for that and that's why it freeze. Just my opinion.. that loading bar should also load the models and not just players/map bla bla bla.. I'm not an expert.
  • Sometimes people aren't ingame and it still shows the color orange.