:)
  • imthelast1 wrote: »
    i'am new member thanks alot!
    Thanks for this
    :)

Glad to help fellas! :)
  • Nice Tread good jo
  • Nice Tread good jo

• Good job it helps out newcomers and veterans to keep their accounts safe!
  • very interesting information.. if people follow this simple steps they might be fine. Unless they do this simple steps and then your share your ID with your friends, then you get hack.. your out of the line buddy.. :D
  • I believe that at least half the people who cry because of a "hacked account" are actually traders and sharers, as in people who share accounts with one another out of blind trust. When someone has your account information it is not that hard to predict the security question, especially if they know you well.
  • Just bumping this thread up as I have heard so many "hacked account" situations lately.
  • Werdna88Werdna88 Royal Heir
    Mhmm, been a lot of "who want trad accountz" and "who want fre zb" in lobby recently.
  • Mhmm, been a lot of "who want trad accountz" and "who want fre zb" in lobby recently.

Haha, hardly a coincidence eh?
  • Mhmm, been a lot of "who want trad accountz" and "who want fre zb" in lobby recently.
    asddasdasd
  • 1 thing you've forgotten one thing: exploits. :)
  • GansiGansi Beginner
    I need help

MY Email provider closed itself and now Crossfire do not see my Email. But i also can't change
    it. M ysecruity i lost long ago and i want to renew the secruity answer but my email is not accepted helP?
  • Gansi wrote: »
    MY Email provider closed itself and now Crossfire do not see my Email. But i also can't change
    it. M ysecruity i lost long ago and i want to renew the secruity answer but my email is not accepted helP?

Contact support although I don't think that they will help you.
  • Gansi wrote: »

That is the definition of tough luck, when I have time I'll update the email thing suggesting you should use a common email provider that won't close.
  • SmokingSizeSmokingSize Apprentice
    nice post bro =D
  • bldSAINTbldSAINT Marquis
    nice post bro =D

Glad you liked it :)
  • rsdfsgrsdfsg Beginner
    memo71888

am pales ? are era man
  • :p Nice guide. :)
  • It's a real shame that more people don't read this post, I hear about people losing their accounts entirely too often.
  • Very nice guide! Thanks!
  • Dont be afraid about haker , Z8 himself steal account from now! And baned all acount permanent if hwg say is any problem, so real haker in december 2016 is HWG-xtrap AND SUPORT CENTER - They stole my 5 year account with honorable sodier and baned permanently with no reason - i will never put money in a game because of that ! RiP my vip account !
  • Na4aloNa4alo Beginner
    Well, how long will you still not fight cheats when players with high rank are already allowed to play in the game, not being afraid of being banned? You just do that you only broadcast, but it's really not time to struggle with cheats ....