Posts here DO NOT count against Post Count

2»

Comments

• ribom

ribom of days of logs boyfriend
  • [dot][dot] Archduke
    D_Impaled wrote: »
    FYI, people post so their thread doesn't die, not for their post count

so this isn't a problem at all then. you can still post.
  • AbdouDevilAbdouDevil Knight-Errant
    Great news for me :)
    bad news for spammers :D
  • With all the kiddie bs thats been happening on recruitment threads can you blame em for trying something to deter it. Could've been worse :D
  • zehctiuszehctius Apprentice
    Giggletron wrote: »
    Its not off topic if it concerns a clan in Crossfire is it? Moron.

I agree with this decision.

Off topic from the thread, not the off topic section. God you're one of the dumbest posters I've ever seen, next to majorwen.
  • RumAndCokeRumAndCoke Knight-Errant
    HUGGYB34R wrote: »
    With all the kiddie bs thats been happening on recruitment threads can you blame em for trying something to deter it. Could've been worse :D

Thats the truth right there.We know exactly which clan threads caused this decision and its good to see something done to deter it.
  • RumAndCoke wrote: »
    Thats the truth right there.We know exactly which clan threads caused this decision and its good to see something done to deter it.

^^ The real question is will it work .
  • [fLoww[fLoww Holy Knight
    'Chaos wrote:
    Oh;3020433']I doubt that's the aim.. Higher post count, I doubt anyone really cares about that.

^
    ...and here we have an example of hipocrisy at its' max level.
  • ValidQsValidQs Beginner
    Why do you go and pull a gay move on us, that's just stupid.
  • CLUTCHM3 wrote: »

Pretty much the community left them with no choice maybe.
  • zehctiuszehctius Apprentice
    CLUTCHM3 wrote: »
    Because z8 thinks the gay options are best.
    HUGGYB34R wrote: »
    Pretty much the community left them with no choice maybe.

People don't spam the threads, they're just bumping it. There was absolutely no reason for them to do this...
  • zehctius wrote: »

People don't spam the threads, they're just bumping it. There was absolutely no reason for them to do this...

Idk if it was the bumps which are harmless or the everyday flaming on some threads,to which I was guilty of once in a while .
  • BlindNateBlindNate Royal Heir
    zehctius wrote: »
    You're gay.

It's not spam, it's off topic. Off topic posts should be perfectly acceptable as it makes the thread more fun and it bumps it.
    still you dont have rights to insult the Game Manager.
    Also many people trying to spamm if you didn't notice that.
    Who are you to judge to hes words.You aren't hes boss or father or maybe mother.You are nohting then a mortal on this game.Show some respect to [GM]Saidin.Because he is the admin and you can easly get banned if you keep going on your way.
  • This doesn't affect me since I don't even post here, lol.

First post in a month.
  • theHItheHI Emperor
    Just an FYI: This decision was made weeks ago.
  • zehctius wrote: »

It's not spam, it's off topic. Off topic posts should be perfectly acceptable as it makes the thread more fun and it bumps it.
    Off topic from the thread, not the off topic section.
    All I'm saying is it's completely pointless. And btw you have 10x more poss than me, so...

These are all perfectly good reasons to make posts in this forum not count to your post count. Since the decision stands, this thread is closed.
This discussion has been closed.