Posts here DO NOT count against Post Count

Hello Clans!

We're seeing a lot of pointless spam posts in various clan recruitment threads and other threads on this forum.

It seems as though people are trying to accomplish a few things and one of them seems to be trying to obtain a higher post count.

We have removed the post count for this forum and will be monitoring it to see if it helps any with the spam.

Comments

• zehctiuszehctius Apprentice
    You're gay.

It's not spam, it's off topic. Off topic posts should be perfectly acceptable as it makes the thread more fun and it bumps it.
  • MissA]SuzyMissA]Suzy Royal Vizier
    I doubt that's the aim.. Higher post count, I doubt anyone really cares about that.
  • ChickenWrapChickenWrap Royal Vizier
    zehctius wrote: »
    You're gay.

It's not spam, it's off topic. Off topic posts should be perfectly acceptable as it makes the thread more fun and it bumps it.

Why do u care? There isn't even a ribbon for post count, so I don't see how having a post count of 5000 would change anything. Seems like u're one one of that post farmers. :P The posts still make the thread more fun and bump it, it just doesn't count towards post count.
  • [dot][dot] Archduke
    Great news :)
  • UpexUpex Margrave
    I dunno what to say x( but yeah, same to me xD
  • zehctius wrote: »
    You're gay.

I don't see how clan discussions is the off topic section...
  • zehctiuszehctius Apprentice
    Why do u care? There isn't even a ribbon for post count, so I don't see how having a post count of 5000 would change anything. Seems like u're one one of that post farmers. :P The posts still make the thread more fun and bump it, it just doesn't count towards post count.
    All I'm saying is it's completely pointless. And btw you have 10x more poss than me, so...
    KingOuma wrote: »
    I don't see how clan discussions is the off topic section...

God you're dumb
  • ChickenWrapChickenWrap Royal Vizier
    zehctius wrote: »
    All I'm saying is it's completely pointless. And btw you have 10x more poss than me, so...
    Am more active though.
  • UpexUpex Margrave
    Hey saidin, u must've checked our clan thread before deciding this! :D

Thanks @ChickenBoss for this cool post ;)
  • Dang, Bumping people's thread to show respect to them... is now called SPAM?

Whatev... lol
  • ]13]13 Holy Knight
    Upex wrote: »
    Hey saidin, u must've checked our clan thread before deciding this! :D

Thanks @ChickenBoss for this cool post ;)

yeah he saw that guy saying that i farmed posts xD
  • [Seashore][Seashore] Veteran Elite
    Seems fitting. I know I do a lot of off-topic posting here from time to time. ;)
  • RuxidoRuxido Worthy
    I do agree with this most of the threat's are pointless..
  • Disagree.

Been here since the stoneage and this is one of Z8's worst decisions, It may be minor, but I've never considered bumping spam. I guess some people abused it, but that doesn't mean it should affect everybody.

Whatever, who cares about ol'Saint opinion right? Don't like it but I'll accept it.
  • Dam pointless bumps of my clan thread have died. O well. Plenty other places to go. :)
    My other place use to be Tech Support till you guys killed that.
  • [dot][dot] Archduke
    Dam pointless bumps of my clan thread have died. O well. Plenty other places to go. :)
    My other place use to be Tech Support till you guys killed that.
    Contributing with constructive discussion isn't an option I suppose..
  • [MOD]dot wrote: »
    Contributing with constructive discussion isn't an option I suppose..
    Apparently. :rolleyes:
  • ]T[yga]T[yga Holy Mage
    Oh i get it noww huehue :o uhhhh bunneeh!
  • Excellent work, this is genius. Pure work of art. I applaude this action. :rolleyes:
  • danboard wrote: »
    Oh i get it noww huehue :o uhhhh bunneeh!

:O

Don't try and blame this thing on me..
  • ]T[yga]T[yga Holy Mage
    :O

Don't try and blame this thing on me..

but but but but but is part of ur legacy *-*
  • danboard wrote: »
    but but but but but is part of ur legacy *-*

It is, but I'm not going completely VIRAL just yet. (;
  • Station22Station22 Holy Knight
    ' wrote:
    13;3020475']yeah he saw that guy saying that i farmed posts xD

Well I guess with over 100 posts on a clan page you are not a member of just highlights the point Saidin is making.

Good job I also approve.
  • Oh good. Z8 is making dumb decisions again. Still throwing your feces at the "Wheel of Decision Making"?
  • Danny][Danny][ Margrave
    Lol good decision.
  • MrVu1MrVu1 Royal Heir
    Oh... I thought it already didn't count...
  • ]13]13 Holy Knight
    Station22 wrote: »
    Well I guess with over 100 posts on a clan page you are not a member of just highlights the point Saidin is making.

Good job I also approve.

i was a member...
  • Z8 forums are sucky anyways, FYI, people post so their thread doesn't die, not for their post count
  • D_Impaled wrote: »
    Z8 forums are sucky anyways, FYI, people post so their thread doesn't die, not for their post count

Some people that aren't even in a certain clan will mass post in another thread to get more posts.

OT: I think its a good move, people will be more on topic.
  • zehctius wrote: »
    You're gay.

Its not off topic if it concerns a clan in Crossfire is it? Moron.

I agree with this decision.
This discussion has been closed.