Top 10 Clans? (Not Ordered)

Comments

• KGTFO wrote: »
    I do ask for you to tell Anthony to apologize for what he has said, or Clutch clan just lost all my respect.

One person can go so far with something. If you get so mad with the tiniest thing, how does that make yourself feel?

Clutch is a fun clan, we go pretty hard in clan wars against them, but it's such a joy to play them.

If Anthony is your only problem, just dislike him, there are other members that are fun and you can't hate on them. I am not saying that I dislike Anthony, I clan war'd with him a while back, he seems chill.

You are just going so far with this, and saying that he should apologize? That is going TOO far on your own terms.
  • BunnyTown wrote: »
    Well, my popcorn is done, but did you ever PROVE that you were a girl?

Please don't say you have your reasons, when honestly, if you don't prove it, your a dude, if you can't go to the fawkin dollar store and get a mic, then there is a problem. The only other way you can get around this is if your "saving" up for a headset.

Get a mic, I'll give you an info to a server, then prove to everyone that you are a female.

We have a decent amount of females in our clan and they all have mic's. You can't be ashamed if you have a girl and play this game and can't use a mic.

BTW she does have a mic kim is no guy...
    I do ask for you to tell Anthony to apologize for what he has said, or Clutch clan just lost all my respect.

Forcing me to talk? Nigguh please, I have rights. Think what you want you little derp.

You are so cute.

Calling me a nigguh? Some black people do take offense to that. Another thing is I'm White you silly goose.

Calling me a "little derp?"

I'm 6'3" and I can prove that I am:

1.) White
    2.) 6'3"
    3.) A Male

You are just ruining this thread, you should stop and leave.

EDIT: You say she does, prove it to me now then.
  • Pretty sure she took two pictures for me and Natt which can be found in her thread proving she is who she said she is.

inb4photoshop. No .jpg artifacts.
    Well, my popcorn is done, but did you ever PROVE that you were a girl?

Please don't say you have your reasons, when honestly, if you don't prove it, your a dude, if you can't go to the fawkin dollar store and get a mic, then there is a problem. The only other way you can get around this is if your "saving" up for a headset.

Get a mic, I'll give you an info to a server, then prove to everyone that you are a female.

We have a decent amount of females in our clan and they all have mic's. You can't be ashamed if you have a girl and play this game and can't use a mic.

I'm just gonna say,
    She is a girl.
  • Pretty sure she took two pictures for me and Natt which can be found in her thread proving she is who she said she is.

inb4photoshop. No .jpg artifacts.

I don't go so far in checking for these tiny things. I did not even say she does photoshoping, I don't even know how to.

All I am asking is for proof and for "her" to calm down and not destroy this thread with useless things.
    You are so cute.

Calling me a nigguh? Some black people do take offense to that. Another thing is I'm White you silly goose.

1.) White
    2.) 6'3"
    3.) A Male

http://forum.z8games.com/showthread.php?t=204729

Made two signs :3

One for Natt and one for Pickle, do you want one too, little kid?

Please grow the hell up.

I believe it would be unwise for me to do this as this quarral should be solved by you two, especially since you're both the leaders of your respective clans. I can offer Anthony advice, but whether it helps or not will be totally up to him and you. It isn't my position to tell Anthony what to do.

As I said before, I'm going to try to depart from this debate as much as I can, but still stick up for clanmates should I see necessary (more relevent though, I'll stay more up-to-date on this).

Edit: Isn't demmanding a apology self defeating though?
    http://forum.z8games.com/showthread.php?t=204729

Made two signs :3

One for Natt and one for Pickle, do you want one too, little kid?

Please grow the hell up.

2 Signs, amazing.

Why would I want a sign? Where in the world did you go from a using a mic to a sign?

I'm 17, everyone is growing up even yourself. Every Day, every minute, every second you are growing up and learning different things. Don't attempt to call me a little kid when I'm about 100% sure that I am bigger than you.
    One person can go so far with something. If you get so mad with the tiniest thing, how does that make yourself feel?

Clutch is a fun clan, we go pretty hard in clan wars against them, but it's such a joy to play them.

If Anthony is your only problem, just dislike him, there are other members that are fun and you can't hate on them. I am not saying that I dislike Anthony, I clan war'd with him a while back, he seems chill.

You are just going so far with this, and saying that he should apologize? That is going TOO far on your own terms.

Agree.

Kim, an advice from your old friend,
    Get you head out of the clouds.

Yes, harsh, but can't say it any nicer than that.
  • LGSquirt wrote: »
    Me me i want a sign trolololol

L
    O
    L

^ This guy my new friend. :D
  • L0LSadFace wrote: »
    Why everyone fight.

Bunnnnnnnneh shush :)

lol, I'm just stating whats there and the truth. I seen "her" attitudes in the clan server when they are losing and threads. I read the things "she" does and this honestly, just pushed myself into putting myself into this debate.
    lol, I'm just stating whats there and the truth. I seen "her" attitudes in the clan server when they are losing and threads. I read the things "she" does and this honestly, just pushed myself into putting myself into this debate.

Only the people close to me know why I don't speak. For example, SuperPickle.

If you want to continue to troll me, go ahead, making S&M look bad.
    You are so cute.

1.) White
    2.) 6'3"
    3.) A Male

Weak, jaja.
    Tylar, any improvments with the weights?
  • Not to sound like a troll but I think this thread has completely derailed off the topic. Perhaps we should stick to PM's before the MODS close this.

Lawl, trolling is their law.
  • St_Grimz wrote: »
    Not to sound like a troll but I think this thread has completely derailed off the topic. Perhaps we should stick to PM's before the MODS close this.
    I don't mind staying on topic. I doubt little bunny here will stop trolling.

I am making S&M look bad?

You are making yourself look like a silly goose, making your clan look bad as well and you are making yourself feel like you are amazing. Making me apologize? LOL.

Why you don't speak is something different, proving something is another thing.

Read the comments before the one I posted.

Danny, 460 on Bench. Checked Today

I am a little bunny? Such a Silly Goose you are indeed.

EDIT: Read another thing and forgot to write about it. You say I am trolling? I am not trolling, I'm stating the obvious right in front of your face, prove me and EVERYONE wrong by talking. If you talk, I'm done, but don't go off making people apologize, you made yourself feel stupid.
    I am making S&M look bad?

You are making yourself look like a silly goose, making your clan look bad as well and you are making yourself feel like you are amazing. Making me apologize? LOL.

Why you don't speak is something different, proving something is another thing.
    Derp.

I asked one from Anthony, not you.

Please read the whole post.
    Derp.

I asked one from Anthony, not you.

Please read the whole post.

Did I not read it all? Telling some one to apologize over something that silly is so absurd.
    Read the comments before the one I posted.

Danny, 460 on Bench. Checked Today

I am a little bunny? Such a Silly Goose you are indeed.

Damn, what a beast.
    Did I not read it all? Telling some one to apologize over something that silly is so absurd.
    What are you even doing here. This thread did not concern you at all and you come in here asking if I'm a girl.

I am not talking to you about the apology so why butt in?

I'm done.

I will continue talking to Anthony through PM, byes~
  • 'Pain wrote:
    [;2997195']Damn, what a beast.

Trying to reach 500 by the end of this year.

That picture is so funny, made me laugh. LOL
    What are you even doing here. This thread did not concern you at all and you come in here asking if I'm a girl.

I'm done.

No! You nab, don't leave...
    BunnyTown wrote: »
    Trying to reach 500 by the end of this year.

That picture is so funny, made me laugh. LOL

I know you can do it my young apprentice. Lol
  • Okay, glad we're back on topic here. Danny's post is the best I've seen. ;)

Anyways, any more derogatory comments/insults should stop right now. We don't want this closed.

I'm done.

1.) Every thread concerns me, I am a Forumer you silly goose. You talk a lot of smack for some one who can't really back it up well enough. It's alright you little girl, stay out of the topics.

You talk to some one about an apology that is so invalid and absurd. I can go into any conversation that I feel like if I need to get involved into. This conversation I did have to go into. You talking smack to people especially Anthony was silly.

Of course you are done, you have nothing left to go on against.

You should have talked about it PM's earlier, you have already caused enough damage and made yourself feel stupid.

Goodbye, it was a good riddance.

Go to the kitchen and make me a sandwich (<- That is a Troll since you don't seem to know what a Troll is or when someone is being serious to back some one up and help them when its true)
  • Debellate wrote: »
    Okay, glad we're back on topic here. Danny's post is the best I've seen. ;)

Anyways, any more derogatory comments/insults should stop right now. We don't want this closed.

Lawl, which one? Mind quoting it for me?
This discussion has been closed.