Top 10 Clans? (Not Ordered)

Comments

• 'Pain wrote:
    [;2997204']I know you can do it my young apprentice. Lol

Young Apprentice? Teach me how to fail PP and Bhop. <3

You are my friend, don't attempt to say that I am your apprentice, learned this game myself, and I taught others.

EDIT: Forgot to add, "Kim" Have fun reading this thread and not commenting because you lost. Don't talk smack to others.

I wonder if I will get infracted today.
  • where the fudge is .calculated? o.O

:O Forgot that clan, been so long since I've seen a member in a pub or in clan war server.
  • I can name more than 10 ;)

1.Clutch
    2.Isolation
    3.TheFeared ( US )
    4. !hostile!
    5. S&M
    6. Seal Team 6 ( leader i-gun-4-u )
    7. Detox
    8. -Rebirth ( Covert still blows <3 )
    9. Philosophy.
    10. Destructive ( Leader is Debel )
    11. Unison
    12. <3 ( iBeatcha is LT )
    13. Ravenous ( MissWolf is my hero! )
    14. WelFare
    15. Dismantle ( leader is -AiYeah )
    16. FoE
    17. Stalkers
    18. Bishh
    19. World Wide ( Much Love UNKNOWN22 )
    20. Sky
    21. Sushi.Bomb ( Kin is still ghey hehe )
    22. Kindred
    23. -Regulators-
    24.Unleashed
    25. WAL aka WeAreLegion
    26. weGAMING
    27. Unexpected
    28. Semper-Fi
    29. WarLords
    30. .cmK
    31. Clan Mega
    32. Old Legends
    33. Exclusive
    34. ChaosTheory
    35. InTime
    36. Fusion ( Much Love MadMike! Also Sorry To Hear about Mili )

That's all i could think of at the moment.. :)

Clutch all the way :)
  • BunnyTown wrote: »
    Young Apprentice? Teach me how to fail PP and Bhop. <3

You are my friend, don't attempt to say that I am your apprentice, learned this game myself, and I taught others.

Haha, I meant it as a joke, I know it might not look like it seens I don't put smiley faces and such, they really **** me off.

You and Alex are all my nabs. Jaja

I know you two can beat me all day don't take offence okay my babe?
  • I'll input some GM knowledge then.

1. NunsWithGuns (Best team prolly)
    2. Contagion (Best clan with capable players)
    3. Stalkers (Vast amount of good players
    4. FoE (HAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHA laugh owns)
    5. CrystalOrder (Just cuz i was in there)
    6. Bad+Evil (We rack)
    7. Tragedy? (Was in original one)
    8. Bushido
    9. Signature (Friends were in there)
    10. Pan[TH]ers (One of the top all-time GM clans)
    11. HellzGate (Had strong players but broke apart fast)
    12. Slackers (Had strong line-up, but conflicts caused disbanning.)
    13. Evil Glory (I forgot xD)

I like this list :) And since NwG has split up, contagion #1? heheh
  • 'Pain wrote:
    [;2997216']Haha, I meant it as a joke, I know it might not look like it seens I don't put smiley faces and such, they really **** me off.

You and Alex are all my nabs. Jaja

I know you two can beat me all day don't take offence okay my babe?

I know you are joking, so was I.

Tyler + Alex = Nothing because Jay stole him, now I have Liz.
  • St_Grimz wrote: »
    I don't want to get involved to much into the conflict but I must say that Philosophy and yourself aren't that good skill wise. I mean KDR doesn't say much but 1.2 isn't good at all and only 47 10+ kills and 30 5+ HS in 800 CW's is terrible. I've done almost twice that in 350 matches.

You're a cool chill guy with a bunch of neat people (one of the funest clans I'd say) but skill wise I don't think you or your clan are that high on the totem pole.

Agreed ^^
    Haha the fact is, Philo/Purg's is a pub clan.

BLooD was the way.
    St_Grimz wrote: »
    No point argueing against a woman, especially if its that time of the month...LOL, just kidding! Don't want to start things up again, I just couldn't resist saying that. ^^
    I laughed and died. :p
    'Pain wrote:
    [;2997135']Why so serious?
    Nabcakes son. I love to be honest, so ima say. I am a troll-cannibal. :)
    MeowMel wrote: »
    I like this list :) And since NwG is pretty much splitting up, contagion #1? heheh
    Well alot of them went into pans. Guess their taking break and will be back later. Still they are without a doubt a top team/clan.
    Contagion can take first place now. :)
    Got bunch of cool players there. Got the broskie Que there. :D
  • MeowMel wrote: »
    I like this list :) And since NwG has split up, contagion #1? heheh

I think thats just a ghost mode top clan list.
    try a S&D top clan list.
  • KingOuma wrote: »
    I just left that clan yesterday, after being in it for a month. I'm [T]sukiumi, gave my account to my sister.
    Good choice fusion isn't a good clan to hang around..
    KGTFO wrote: »
    SuperPickle was leader of Fallen. Also he was LT of Fallen.

I would make him LT myself.

Also Anthony, you're really getting on my bad side now.

Another thing, Pickle is right, never give up on a clan even when it gets tough, I mean look at my clan, lost half of them, but I am still friends with them. I continued recruiting, and I recruited more. 80 members now, yeah kind of inactive, but it's the summer, we all have lives and we go on vacation. So don't bring up anything about my clan, disrespect them and you will not get any of my respect. I mean I have very little respect for Clutch after all the damn insults they said about me. It's sad how I am so forgiving, but not anymore.

Keep it up, Anthony. Let's see where it's leads.
    Mean? Go tell that to Clutch, all the damn insults they say about me. Two-Faced people in Clutch.

Anthony being all "nice" and friendly.

Yeah whatever, this is very nice, Anthony.
    Already did. :cool:

What does her quote about how most people in Clutch have no respect have to do with how skilled we are? I dont quite remember her saying we were skilled, or anyone of us for that matter.
    I'm a girl. Also must I repeat myself?

DISRESPECTFUL CLAN.

Please make sure to read everything I said, I never mentioned skills. I just ask not to disrespect my clan. Please don't get into this if you don't even know what I'm talking about.
    It's fine.

You are trying to protect your clan and I am trying to protect my clan, I like the way you talk. I really don't want drama, but Anthony disrespected my clan and that was uncalled for.
    I do ask for you to tell Anthony to apologize for what he has said, or Clutch clan just lost all my respect.

Forcing me to talk? I have rights. Think what you want you little derp.
    BunnyTown wrote: »
    One person can go so far with something. If you get so mad with the tiniest thing, how does that make yourself feel?

Clutch is a fun clan, we go pretty hard in clan wars against them, but it's such a joy to play them.

If Anthony is your only problem, just dislike him, there are other members that are fun and you can't hate on them. I am not saying that I dislike Anthony, I clan war'd with him a while back, he seems chill.

You are just going so far with this, and saying that he should apologize? That is going TOO far on your own terms.
    Only the people close to me know why I don't speak. For example, SuperPickle.

If you want to continue to troll me, go ahead, making S&M look bad.
    Derp.

I asked one from Anthony, not you.

Please read the whole post.

You want to go there kimberly? I don't take orders from some women that doesn't know how to lead a clan yourself. You got mad at me because i didn't put you up there. This is a top 10 about "skilled" clans. All i said is you guys wern't skilled enough to be up there.
    Already did. :cool:

What does her quote about how most people in Clutch have no respect have to do with how skilled we are? I dont quite remember her saying we were skilled, or anyone of us for that matter.
    You see? And kimberly i wasn't being disrespectful i was only stating the truth. I'm not going to give you a fcking appology women like you freak out over nothing. It's a game kimberly so why are you geting hostile over a list of names? You sit there and call me 2 faced when you're the 1 2 faced. I've been nothing but respectful and nice to you guys. I tried to start a conversation on your thread, joked around a little bit and you're telling me i'm disrespectful? Kimberly you have issues. You need to stop putting the blame on every1 else and stop being so dramatic over a game. I knew some where in the back of my mind that you were going to but in and start an arguement because i didn't mention your clan. Stay out of the thread you were not mentioned because your clan is sht. You want me to be disrespectful and mean? Here you go. You're clan is filled with nothing but pot head losers that take the game way beyond its purpose. You get mad if your name isn't mention and you take offence to the stupid sht. You're telling me i'm 2 faced but i'm sure you started talking sht about me every now and then. When you came onto our vent you sat there and started arguements because you didn't like a persons charactoristics. You're the biggest drama queen i've ever seen and you're nothing but a scrub. Please don't EVER ask me for an appology again, because i will never put any respect or thought into your clan AGAIN. I'm tired of being threatned by a sht clan that we're going to lose their respect. Fck you i don't have to hear from your sht get out.
  • SMGTop wrote: »
    I think thats just a ghost mode top clan list.
    try a S&D top clan list.
    Then it be none of those clans listed above, it be teams. Very flawed specifications in the title.
  • CrueIty wrote: »
    Good choice fusion isn't a good clan to hang around..

You want to go there kimberly? I don't take orders from some women that doesn't know how to lead a clan yourself. You got mad at me because i didn't put you up there. This is a top 10 about "skilled" clans. All i said is you guys wern't skilled enough to be up there.

You see? And kimberly i wasn't being disrespectful i was only stating the truth. I'm not going to give you a fcking appology women like you freak out over nothing. It's a game kimberly so why are you geting hostile over a list of names? You sit there and call me 2 faced when you're the 1 2 faced. I've been nothing but respectful and nice to you guys. I tried to start a conversation on your thread, joked around a little bit and you're telling me i'm disrespectful? Kimberly you have issues. You need to stop putting the blame on every1 else and stop being so dramatic over a game. I knew some where in the back of my mind that you were going to but in and start an arguement because i didn't mention your clan. Stay out of the thread you were not mentioned because your clan is sht. You want me to be disrespectful and mean? Here you go. You're clan is filled with nothing but pot head losers that take the game way beyond its purpose. You get mad if your name isn't mention and you take offence to the stupid sht. You're telling me i'm 2 faced but i'm sure you started talking sht about me every now and then. When you came onto our vent you sat there and started arguements because you didn't like a persons charactoristics. You're the biggest drama queen i've ever seen and you're nothing but a scrub. Please don't EVER ask me for an appology again, because i will never put any respect or thought into your clan AGAIN. I'm tired of being threatned by a sht clan that we're going to lose their respect. Fck you i don't have to hear from your sht get out.

LOL anthony is nuts on posting replies to quotes

That was the original reason why I got myself involved in this...

Just to show every1 how mad kimberly is makes me Lol

He's trying to hard ^^
    Just to show every1 how mad kimberly is makes me Lol
    I remember my past arguement with her. :p
  • I remember my past arguement with her. :p

#Dramatic?
    That was the original reason why I got myself involved in this...

Is this thread getting a bit annoying Grimace?
    big argument on which clans are the top
  • Just want to say Thank You to all that acknowledged Hostile. Much Appreciated.
    #Dramatic?
    Yeah was in the original Purgatory thread, they kicked me cause I was Ace in Ghost Mode, then TW accused me of hacking.
    Wasn't me O-O
    FeistyKat wrote: »
    Just want to say Thank You to all that acknowledged Hostile. Much Appreciated.

Oh crap! Forgot to mention you sorry katkat i totally forgot.

Yes, because the arguement isn't even about the "top clans" but now personally between Anthony and Kimberly. Kimberly should have read the "top 10 skilled clans" before posting...

I can see why the Mods aren't fond of these threads...
  • Yeah was in the original Purgatory thread, they kicked me cause I was Ace in Ghost Mode, then TW accused me of hacking.

They don't know skill.
    They don't know skill.
    Not even that, it's just how she reacted towards my comment. I was joking around she took it seriously and flamed for it. I said I didn't care really I got kicked, all I wanted was a reason or an apology. She handled the situation as if they all got kicked, well it was me not them.
    Yes, because the arguement isn't even about the "top clans" but now personally between Anthony and Kimberly. Kimberly should have read the "top 10 skilled clans" before posting...

I've read that argument, pretty intense for my blood -_-
    Yes, because the arguement isn't even about the "top clans" but now personally between Anthony and Kimberly.

I'll end it with this..

Here i'll say this kimberly. I'm sorry for "apparently" blowing this out of proportion. I honestly feel that every1 in my top 10 list was just a tad bit better than philosophy. I wasn't just going to add my friends and there and pick favorites i was going to add my honest opinion. I'm sorry if i ofended you and i would have took offence to the same thing. Honestly idc for your respect just as long as all this drama is out of my hair. I'll delete my comments as long as you and pickle do. Deal?
  • When I was in purgatory for like 1 day kimberly was being emo and blaming everything on everybody else.

She just wants attention.
  • itsB2B wrote: »
    When I was in purgatory for like 1 day kimberly was being emo and blaming everything on everybody else.

She just wants attention.
    is mad she wants attention

posts about her which gives her attention

LOGIC.
  • is mad she wants attention

posts about her which gives her attention

LOGIC.

^ Got me my attention from that.

Either way guys, "She" is done, she's back in the kitchen making sandwiches.

So relieved that Kat didn't post much, don't her in CF, and she said thanks. Got a little confused and then checked. :P
This discussion has been closed.