Random Discussion

Comments

• I still prefer Awm, Deagle and M4 over anything else. Regulars ftw.
    But i don't really mind fooling around with the toys i have on my pub account.

Lolz. Now that i happened to mention that we'll need our ninjas in that scrim thingy i got a call from Cepari. His mobo broke. Well. The PCI slot. Now we have no ninja for a while. QQ.
  • HUGGYB34R wrote: »
    True but everyone hates the "spray" weapons, although Im better at spraying the ak and mowing em down then with kriss.Ak i enjoy the 1 tapping hs.Cant argue with the damage it does as well.Could be worse,I could of used cf most popular gun -m12 ^^

Haha you want QQ's? That'd be the gun to use!
    Problem is people seem to mistake random spray sometimes for controlled controlled spray, which are two different things. I dunno, guess it just gets old when Ghosts cry about the 9001 ways they die.
    I still prefer Awm, Deagle and M4 over anything else. Regulars ftw.

Lolz. Now that i happened to mention that we'll need our ninjas in that scrim thingy i got a call from Cepari. His mobo broke. Well. The PCI slot. Now we have no ninja for a while. QQ.

M4A1 ftw! I don't like the silenced versions that much, if they had an M4 adv without the crappy damage and Rof reducing silencer like the regular that'd be pretty awesome.
  • I still prefer Awm, Deagle and M4 over anything else. Regulars ftw.

I have on and off days with m4 go figure lol.Ahh no ninjas huh.Ok I'll tell kitty go easy on you.Though she kinda mad atm so no promises.All she sees is a bear,no matter who she's playing.And she got her hunting permit ^^
  • M4A1 ftw! I don't like the silenced versions that much, if they had an M4 adv without the crappy damage and Rof reducing silencer like the regular that'd be pretty awesome.
    I never learned to use the silenced versions for some reason. Back in the day when Custom came out i just had to get it. That was the first M4 i used for more than a week. Kinda got used to it but after a while i started to prefer the regular.
    Still i prefer Awm over rifles. I'm a terrible sprayer and bursting is rarely my thing.
    HUGGYB34R wrote: »
    I have on and off days with m4 go figure lol.Ahh no ninjas huh.Ok I'll tell kitty go easy on you.Though she kinda mad atm so no promises.All she sees is a bear,no matter who she's playing.And she got her hunting permit ^^
    I'm not scared of a kitty kat. I'm more worried about my own team mates eating my toes
    Plus i'll be using Zuci as my shield against Kat like i said. If i see Kat i'll just run, hide and let others worry about her.
  • I never learned to use the silenced versions for some reason. Back in the day when Custom came out i just had to get it. That was the first M4 i used for more than a week. Kinda got used to it but after a while i started to prefer the regular.
    Still i prefer Awm over rifles. I'm a terrible sprayer and bursting is rarely my thing.

I'm not scared of a kitty kat. I'm more worried about my own team mates eating my toes
    Plus i'll be using Zuci as my shield against Kat like i said. If i see Kat i'll just run, hide and let others worry about her.

Hey I was gonna use kat as a shield as well.Good plan,use the women as bait and blockers ^^.As for toes watch out,kitty has some fetishes like that.
    Hey I was gonna use kat as a shield as well.Good plan,use the women as bait and blockers ^^.As for toes watch out,kitty has some fetishes like that.

I'm sure Zuci approves this plan.
    SK claims to own my toes. She might get jealous and most likely go Kat hunting. This'll be interesting.
    And our ninja (Cepari) possibly gets a spare comp to use for a while. So we just might have our ninja in the lineup after all.
  • I'm sure Zuci approves this plan.
    SK claims to own my toes. She might get jealous and most likely go Kat hunting. This'll be interesting.
    And our ninja (Cepari) possibly gets a spare comp to use for a while. So we just might have our ninja in the lineup after all.

Lol 2 women fighting over toes.Yea I'd pay to see that 1 :eek:
    Speaking of Zuci,wheres the lil shy fox hiding?
  • Sounds like a plan. Zuci can be our secretary as usual. *Hides*

My body hates coffee today. I also hates energy drinks and food. Maybe in a couple hours...

I just figured out a good strat for us. I need to figure out where Kat is going and put Zuci on those spots every round. I'll be bear hunting.
    <o.o>
    Will I get paid this time?
    I'm sure Zuci approves this plan.
    <O.o>

Rest is still mine.
    HUGGYB34R wrote: »
    Lol 2 women fighting over toes.Yea I'd pay to see that 1 :eek:
    Speaking of Zuci,wheres the lil shy fox hiding?

I just got back to home..
    ..Got some stuff to do and strange scary people to meet.
    ^^'

*Sighs*
    I will be most likely just lurking.
    Not feeling to post today.
    <*^_^*>
  • Zuci wrote: »
    <o.o>
    Will I get paid this time?

<O.o>

Rest is still mine.

I just got back to home..
    ..Got some stuff to do and strange scary people to meet.
    ^^'

*Sighs*
    I will be most likely just lurking.
    Not feeling to post today.
    <*^_^*>

Hehe lurking.
    Hey these strange,scarey people arent us is it ;)
    Hehe lurking.
    Hey these strange,scarey people arent us is it ;)
    Nope.
    Those were doctors with white coats..
    ..And stuff.
  • No. You won't get paid. You allready got a dragon this week. That should be enough.
    Yes. The rest is yours.
    Zuci wrote: »
    Nope.
    Those were doctors with white coats..
    ..And stuff.

Are they after me? What did you tell them?
    *Hides* Doctors are scary...
  • No. You won't get paid. You allready got a dragon this week. That should be enough.
    Yes. The rest is yours.

Are they after me? What did you tell them?
    *Hides* Doctors are scary...
    <(._. )>
    But I want that drawing table -thingy computer stuffy -play toy.

And nevermind those doctors.
    I hate them too.
    Well I don't hate them, I hate their job.
    And education..
    ..And stuff.
    And nevermind those doctors.
    I hate them too.
    Well I don't hate them, I hate their job.
    And education..
    ..And stuff.

I just hate their needles. >..>;;
  • I just hate their needles. >..>;;
    Eww..
    >.<
    Don't talk about needles!
    *Passes out*

We are going to practice stinging in the near future at school.
    I'm sure I will be the first fun to run off from the class room.
    I hate needles.
    My arm hurts even thinking one of those yacky -thingies.
    <T.T>

*Throws some chocolate candies and salmon to Talon*
    <(._. )>
    But I want that drawing table -thingy computer stuffy -play toy.
    And i want a new rifle. And a Suzuki Savage.
    Life's not fair.
  • And i want a new rifle. And a Suzuki Savage.
    Life's not fair.
    I'm going to get it.
    <T.T>

*Sulky*
  • The next time i say i'm going to get drunk. Remind me not to touch Koskenkorva. Or any booze actually.
    Still not feeling too good... Maybe i should have a beer...
  • The next time i say i'm going to get drunk. Remind me not to touch Koskenkorva. Or any booze actually.

Be tough and drink lots and lots of vodka! Optional coke added into the mix if you can't keep down the taste.
    ^..^ Awesome stuff that is, mix that with cashews to nom on is perfect~
  • Be tough and drink lots and lots of vodka! Optional coke added into the mix if you can't keep down the taste.

Now that sounds like a plan.
  • Be tough and drink lots and lots of vodka! Optional coke added into the mix if you can't keep down the taste.

I prefer Battery or Red Bull over coke. But that works if needed.
    Haven't had any decent vodka in a while tho.
    No no no...
    No more awesomeness.
    I'll stay with beer for a while again..
    I won't be reminding you, since you've promised to drink that Jägermeister stuff.
    Be tough and drink lots and lots of vodka! Optional coke added into the mix if you can't keep down the taste.
    <o.o>
    I don't like the taste of Vodka..
    Yack.
    I prefer Battery or Red Bull over coke. But that works if needed.
    Haven't had any decent vodka in a while tho.
    No no no...
    No more awesomeness.
    I'll stay with beer for a while again..

You are so Boring.
  • Bah. You still remember that Jäger shot... I'll do it. At some point. But not today or this week for sure.
  • Bah. You still remember that Jäger shot... I'll do it. At some point. But not today or this week for sure.
    <*^_^*>
    I'll never forget.
    :3
    <*^_^*>
    I'll never forget.
    :3

QQ.
    I know you won't. And my stomach hates that fact.
  • 17:45 - Bubblejunk =3: ****ING BATMAN
    17:45 - Bubblejunk =3: WORST RELEASE DATE EVR
    17:45 - zyph: It's simple, we release the Batman

my humor is so beast today. it never is. sigh.

17:49 - Bubblejunk =3: ^^
    17:49 - Bubblejunk =3: Grammaring nazi is very nazi
    17:50 - zyph: I don't usually hate Nazis
    17:50 - zyph: but when I do
    17:50 - zyph: they're grammar Nazis

I'm bored.
  • QQ.
    I know you won't. And my stomach hates that fact.
    *Smirks*
    *Goes do magic stuff with Adobe Illustrator*
    zyphh wrote: »
    17:45 - Bubblejunk =3: ****ING BATMAN
    17:45 - Bubblejunk =3: WORST RELEASE DATE EVR
    17:45 - zyph: It's simple, we release the Batman

my humor is so beast today. it never is. sigh.

17:49 - Bubblejunk =3: ^^
    17:49 - Bubblejunk =3: Grammaring nazi is very nazi
    17:50 - zyph: I don't usually hate Nazis
    17:50 - zyph: but when I do
    17:50 - zyph: they're grammar Nazis

I'm bored.

I like your randomism.
    Thought I don't get it.
    <o.o>
  • Afff my kitty had to go to the E.R. for her daughter :(
    <o.o>
    I don't like the taste of Vodka..
    Yack.

Heh it was the first drink I ever got drunk off of. My tolerance to it is pretty high, must be my draconic constitution.

I still like coolers and whatnot, those are pretty pleasant. Certain wines as well. Things with a distinct good taste. Sadly beer doesn't sit well with my taste buds. =[
  • So...
    What color of hair should I do to her?
    Suggestions?
    <*^_^*>
    (If blond, tell me what could be the highlight color)
    *Keeps doing magic with Illustrator*

@Talon: I can't drink beer either anymore, like I used to.
    I guess my depression is gone.
    <o.o>