Random Discussion

Comments

• Bets like that are fun.

Hmm. I'll test my luck and have a cig. The first one today was rather interesting.. Still not feeling too good.

Yea makes game interesting.She taught me how to play years ago and now its coming back to haunt her.Yea me and ciggs parted ways lil while ago.Somedays i miss them lol.
  • HUGGYB34R wrote: »
    Yea makes game interesting.She taught me how to play years ago and now its coming back to haunt her.Yea me and ciggs parted ways lil while ago.Somedays i miss them lol.

Alcohol taught me how to play. It still plays a part in my best games.

Would not be such a bad idea to quit smoking. But i have better things to do than trying.
  • Alcohol taught me how to play. It still plays a part in my best games.

Would not be such a bad idea to quit smoking. But i have better things to do than trying.

Trying is for echo baddies ^^.
    If im not buzzed the game gets kinda old.
    But my kitty keeps me occupied as well.

Sauna keeps me playing. And Charon when i feel like playing pubs. Forums are also part of it (Charon's forums and Z8)
    I played more pubs last week than i did in the past 3-4 months lolz. I guess i should play more of them. I trust too much on the team around me and forget to check corners and flanks all the time. Too much scrimming.
    mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
    Breath in breath out
  • mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
    Breath in breath out

I need to try that. Coffee is not helping.
  • Sauna keeps me playing. And Charon when i feel like playing pubs. Forums are also part of it (Charon's forums and Z8)
    I played more pubs last week than i did in the past 3-4 months lolz. I guess i should play more of them. I trust too much on the team around me and forget to check corners and flanks all the time. Too much scrimming.

Bout only reason I play as well is my clan.Dont scim as much as i used to,mainly pubs or clan rooms.Scrims annoy me if its too many egos and not about a friendly match.I can take a loss with no problem,just cant take shyt talking for 9 rounds lol.My oldest son got me started on this so it was kinda just something we did to spend time together.Now he back on xbox and I'm still playing lol.o.O my kitty is here :)
    Bout only reason I play as well is my clan.Dont scim as much as i used to,mainly pubs or clan rooms.Scrims annoy me if its too many egos and not about a friendly match.I can take a loss with no problem,just cant take shyt talking for 9 rounds lol.My oldest son got me started on this so it was kinda just something we did to spend time together.Now he back on xbox and I'm still playing lol.o.O my kitty is here :)
    First we'll do a 1vs1 for the lulz. Then we need to organize a scrim. Trash talking should not be an issue. Unless SK is being a mean girl.
    Would be nice to play outside of the clan server once in a while.
  • First we'll do a 1vs1 for the lulz. Then we need to organize a scrim. Trash talking should not be an issue. Unless SK is being a mean girl.

Lol we can deffinatley.Just if a guy named "Humpz" is playing,do not mention who is a woman or not ;).Yea just hit me ingame or Zuci has me added so she can help track us down.Usually floating around in alpha avoiding the hak rooms.
  • I need to try that. Coffee is not helping.

Its helping me atm.
    HUGGYB34R wrote: »

Yes I am.:p
    First we'll do a 1vs1 for the lulz. Then we need to organize a scrim. Trash talking should not be an issue. Unless SK is being a mean girl.

Would be fun to play with you and your clan. Im ready.
    Lol we can deffinatley.Just if a guy named "Humpz" is playing,do not mention who is a woman or not ;).Yea just hit me ingame or Zuci has me added so she can help track us down.Usually floating around in alpha avoiding the hak rooms.
    Sounds like a plan. Zuci can be our secretary as usual. *Hides*
    Its helping me atm.

My body hates coffee today. I also hates energy drinks and food. Maybe in a couple hours...

I just figured out a good strat for us. I need to figure out where Kat is going and put Zuci on those spots every round. I'll be bear hunting.
  • Its helping me atm.

Yes I am.:p

Is that a QQ I hear?
    Sounds like a plan. Zuci can be our secretary as usual. *Hides*

My body hates coffee today. I also hates energy drinks and food. Maybe in a couple hours...

I just figured out a good strat for us. I need to figure out where Kat is going and put Zuci on those spots every round. I'll be bear hunting.

Lol good luck cuz this Bear camps like a boss.
  • Sounds like a plan. Zuci can be our secretary as usual. *Hides*

Seeing how i cant QQ i will say, this will be a fun game.
    Breath in breath out
  • Seeing how i cant QQ i will say, this will be a fun game.
    Breath in breath out

Its killing you already and its only 9 A.M. :rolleyes:
  • Gentlemen.

How goes this morning? Running on 3 hours sleep, yay for college lifestyle!
    Lol good luck cuz this Bear camps like a boss.
    I hear a challenge. Don't worry. I'll find you.
    Seeing how i cant QQ i will say, this will be a fun game.
    Breath in breath out
    Ofcourse it'll be a fun game. Hmm.. We need to have our ninjas ready..
  • Gentlemen.

3.5 hours here. Was drunk as duck when i woke up. Working atm. Awesome morning.

Edit: This is not a double post. You're seeing things.
    Its killing you already and its only 9 A.M. :rolleyes:

Breath in breath out
    Gentlemen.

Even tho im not a gentleman, I will still say Good morning.

My ninjas are all ready. :)
  • Gentlemen.

Morning.Actually I slept well but thats a story kitty can tell ;) (and its not what your thinking :) )

^^ I have some tricks I yet to unleash
  • 3.5 hours here. Was drunk as duck when i woke up. Working atm. Awesome morning.

Edit: This is not a double post. You're seeing things.

Haha sounds like alot more fun than school work, haven't gotten a good drinking in for ages. Vodka is damn expensive for the good stuff.
    Even tho im not a gentleman, I will still say Good morning.

My apologies, I should have said Gentlekittens as well.

lol why can't the forums be this lax all the time?
  • Haha sounds like alot more fun than school work, haven't gotten a good drinking in for ages. Vodka is damn expensive for the good stuff.

Dont mind her,she got a whooping last nite and the wager was she cant QQ.Looks like she aint abiding by our agreement -.-
    Dont mind her,she got a whooping last nite and the wager was she cant QQ.Looks like she aint abiding by our agreement -.-

A wager? Someone lose a hockey game bet or something?
    Heh and when did you ever expect anyone over the internet to pay up? XD
    Your a silly bear.
  • Haha sounds like alot more fun than school work, haven't gotten a good drinking in for ages. Vodka is damn expensive for the good stuff.

Thank You :)
    HUGGYB34R wrote: »

How am I not? :confused:
  • A wager? Someone lose a hockey game bet or something?
    Heh and when did you ever expect anyone over the internet to pay up? XD
    Your a silly bear.

Was a 1 vs 1 with her not qqn if I won and me not to bust her stones if she did.Tied the 1st game (she QQ'd bout me using kriss).So 2nd game I got ak gold out ;) .7-1 GG.Oh she'll pay up lol.
    Was a 1 vs 1 with her not qqn if I won and me not to bust her stones if she did.Tied the 1st game (she QQ'd bout me using kriss).So 2nd game I got ak gold out ;) .7-1 GG.Oh she'll pay up lol.

Regular Kriss or LM? And nothing wrong with the AK-Gold really. Depends on the mode to be honest.
    Though I dislike 1v1's. Don't really think it is a good representation of one's skill.
    Course, that could be just me liking being a team player and support role.
  • Regular Kriss or LM? And nothing wrong with the AK-Gold really. Depends on the mode to be honest.
    Though I dislike 1v1's. Don't really think it is a good representation of one's skill.
    Course, that could be just me liking being a team player and support role.

Just regular kriss,I wish i had LM.Oh no i love ak gold,it was just something to use so I didnt have to get yelled at like 1st match.1 vs 1 are boring to me as well ,we just did it for fun and to entertain clanmates.Me and her always like the "house entertainment" with all our goofy drama.Keeps it fresh around here.
    Just regular kriss,I wish i had LM.Oh no i love ak gold,it was just something to use so I didnt have to get yelled at like 1st match.1 vs 1 are boring to me as well ,we just did it for fun and to entertain clanmates.Me and her always like the "house entertainment" with all our goofy drama.Keeps it fresh around here.

lawl. don't see how it would have mattered. Kriss is alot less nubby than an m12 imo.
    Wish I got to see your guy's entertainment. =[ Sounds like alot of fun.
    No one is ever fun around here it seems. >..>
  • lawl. don't see how it would have mattered. Kriss is alot less nubby than an m12 imo.
    Wish I got to see your guy's entertainment. =[ Sounds like alot of fun.
    No one is ever fun around here it seems. >..>

I did worse with kriss then the ak which is funny in itself lol.Were always in alpha ,usually in open clan rooms .Oh trust me its always entertaining ask iceman ^^
    I did worse with kriss then the ak which is funny in itself lol.Were always in alpha ,usually in open clan rooms .Oh trust me its always entertaining ask iceman ^^

AK-Gold = 38 Bullets
    1 Shot - Headshot kill
    More overall damage

Kriss = 35 Bullets
    2 Shot - Headshot kill
    Rate of Fire

I dunno, seems pretty even. Might even be more in the AK's favor since its better at all ranges while the Kriss is limited to CQC.
  • AK-Gold = 38 Bullets
    1 Shot - Headshot kill
    More overall damage

Kriss = 35 Bullets
    2 Shot - Headshot kill
    Rate of Fire

I dunno, seems pretty even. Might even be more in the AK's favor since its better at all ranges while the Kriss is limited to CQC.

True but everyone hates the "spray" weapons, although Im better at spraying the ak and mowing em down then with kriss.Ak i enjoy the 1 tapping hs.Cant argue with the damage it does as well.Could be worse,I could of used cf most popular gun -m12 ^^