IP ban?

Comments

• ____________________________________________________________
    ipbans lol just ban all there acc with there ip dont ip ban bc they can change ips duh? lol not hard

(\(\ |/ (\(\ |/
    (='.')o (='.')o
    o(_")") o(_")")
  • ____________________________________________________________
    ipbans lol just ban all there acc with there ip dont ip ban bc they can change ips duh? lol not hard

(\(\ |/ (\(\ |/
    (='.')o (='.')o
    o(_")") o(_")")

that made me laugh so hard for some reason. perhaps the grammer, the color, and the lol's all combined.
  • I_A_M wrote: »
    ha, you obviously dont know about anything either.

steroids, not illegal
    cutting weight via going in saunas, not illegal
    using football cleats to play soccor, not illegal
    cheating on a school test, not illegal
    cheating on the SAT, not illegal
    Cheating on the ACT, not illegal

Notice a trend?

CHEATING IS NOT ILLEGAL!!!!

cheating, or helping other people cheat, has never been, will never be, and is not illegal.

Oh yeah? Explain barry bonds. And try cheating on your SATs or ACTs, I dare you to. And what dumb.ass uses football cleats to play soccer? Football cleats are so fcuking huge. Obviously you're one of those kids who troll and have no idea why or what you are saying.
  • if i cheat on my SAT, i will get expelled, i will be turned down from most colleges, but i wont go to jail, pay fines, or have any legal action taken against me.
    if i cheat on my SAT, i will get expelled, i will be turned down from most colleges, but i wont go to jail, pay fines, or have any legal action taken against me.

You paid the consequences of being an idiot. Its that simple.
  • I think the guy who mentioned VIP hacks is right. VIP hacks are sold for real money, so profit is made through illegal ways (I mean stuff concerning copyright).

But don't go off topic.

I just wanted to say that more work is needed. I played some international servers (I usually play in the UK ones) and found so many hackers, even more than in the UKs. If you delete the last one or two values from an IP, then even though the hacker changes it, it won't be allowed either (at least this works for my country).
  • 2FraGz wrote: »
    im pretty sure u guys dont but W/E bypassing ip ban isnt that hard
    and you would know if they did/didn't how exactly?
  • Killnumb93 wrote: »
    If you delete the last one or two values from an IP, then even though the hacker changes it, it won't be allowed either (at least this works for my country).
    Blocking an IP range to be rid of one cheater is like using an atomic flyswatter. You kill the fly, certainly, but you also kill everything in the blast radius. It would be exceedingly foolish to block a range because potential or current non-cheating customers may share the same ISP and get their IP address from that block.
    I think the guy who mentioned VIP hacks is right. VIP hacks are sold for real money, so profit is made through illegal ways (I mean stuff concerning copyright).

But don't go off topic.

I just wanted to say that more work is needed. I played some international servers (I usually play in the UK ones) and found so many hackers, even more than in the UKs. If you delete the last one or two values from an IP, then even though the hacker changes it, it won't be allowed either (at least this works for my country).

This depends on the ISP and isn't in any way safe.

I_A_M wrote: »
    if i cheat on my SAT, i will get expelled, i will be turned down from most colleges, but i wont go to jail, pay fines, or have any legal action taken against me.

Well this is only half true.
    Its not illegal, but that doesn't mean they can't take legal actions against you for cheating at the SATs.
    By entering the school, you accept their code of conduct and rules. Not unlike our terms of use.
    Cheating could very well allow them to take civil actions against you.
  • ip bans goes to nowhere. stop suggest it 1000 times. getabrain.c0m ... 1kb patcher fix h4k issue.

Cheat in Crossfire and you get banned. Same principle.

I dont care if you lot believe what we say but thats your decision. If you dont believe it, dont try to brainwash others into believeing the same as you. It just makes you look stupid
  • the best part out of all of this? (while we on this subject) i know a few free 2 play mmo shooters out there that run no anti-hack software at all. and can manage to keep there games completely hack-free. even after years of being out.
  • cmon Z8 listen to our opinions. IP Ban them all !
  • CptCrusie wrote: »
    No you don't.
    your choice to be ignorant doesn't change facts. sorry.
  • CptCrusie wrote: »
    No you don't.
    i'd suggest not arguing with the mod. I'm sure they know a lot more than you do when it comes to things like this.
  • Z8games Do something...

Will , Hackers Are More Than Ever Now ... They are In FFA , HM , MM , There is no kick option in there , so the hackers will keep shooting all players for 12 mins in FFA or 17 Round in HM & MM !!

Will GM with all my respect , give me a reason to keep playing in a room with hackers we can not kick ?

crossfire201103280003.jpg

First time i left the game for several months , i will play another week , if GM didn't fix this problem i will be gone for long cause really i start to hate this game.

Anyone can suggest me another FPS game with less hackers ?
  • FoxTeam wrote: »
    Anyone can suggest me another FPS game with less hackers ?

Lol you are kidding. Oh ok I thought you wanted a game with no hackers :lol:

Btw the fact that you cannot vote kick hackers in MM, HM and FFA is a pain in the neck. I hate leaving the game, I spoilt my honor doing so when I still was a noob and couldn't stand a chance against hackers. Now I can but still my scores suck if I (we) play against them, and cannot leave for the exp, gp and honor (lol).
  • IP bans started way back when Subagames still part of NACF before they transferred to Z8games.. it hurt my ass that Subagames left crossfire :(
    But yeah, they still do IP ban for like 3 years already.
  • Just now i check subagames.com , they got a new game called M.A.T , anyone know is there hackers as much as here ? If less , then better go there have some fun.
    I used to be a mod of some games and forums once, got to ask you one thing - I know thousands of people asked you already.

Why don't you mod (hope you read my topic) start banning people by IP ban?
    If it is for money, I'm sure no kid with money will ever spend them if hacking.

Oh and there is a bloody forum out there which is purposedly meant to spread hacks to noobs, can't you talk (loljk, something like that - cut their pets' heads) to them and manage to agree that no more hack for CF will be published?
    Or anything like that, so many friends of mine refuse to join CF because of the hackers. I just don't quit playing because I've spent real money in this game.

Please consider being stricter with hackers, they do deserve the fabled IP ban.

Google translate....

IP ban = Time and effort. Obviously Z8 has the capabilities to issue these IP bans, but it takes alot of time and money to do this.

If anything, get a ping cap server first, then better hacking detection software. This will ultimately kill the hacking problem.

Contacting and attacking hack promoting websites is a great idea though. Cut it off before it spreads, and then your good.
  • 90% of the hakerz make there ip address bounce around the world anyways so in those casses u cant ip ban them
  • 90% of the hakerz make there ip address bounce around the world anyways so in those casses u cant ip ban them

Yeah, great jump spreading misinformation and lies.

Where did you get this source? Thats a straight up lie on many levels.
  • The only time we will be ''Hack Free'' is when Z8 Game Company tries & achieves on suing these filthy fu*king dirty Sites that ruin any game created by man. Example: (? For no extra propaganda) MP?H, GAME?ILLER, GAMERZ?LANET, CROSSFIRECH??TS, ECT. There are many Sites, but these 4 are the most wanted Sites to be destroyed by my opinion in the court of law. Sue these dirty hack producers they're a disgrace to ruining all game entertainment. Now that's what I call ''Censorship'' if it were to happen.

Everyone (Legit players) Support this, so it can have a small chance of happening!!!
    :rolleyes:
  • Tuga1991 wrote: »
    The only time we will be ''Hack Free'' is when Z8 Game Company tries & achieves on suing these filthy fu*king dirty Sites that ruin any game created by man. Example: (? For no extra propaganda) MP?H, GAME?ILLER, GAMERZ?LANET, CROSSFIRECH??TS, ECT. There are many Sites, but these 4 are the most wanted Sites to be destroyed by my opinion in the court of law. Sue these dirty hack producers they're a disgrace to ruining all game entertainment. Now that's what I call ''Censorship'' if it were to happen.

Everyone (Legit players) Support this, so it can have a small chance of happening!!!
    :rolleyes:

You can count on me. I see you share some of my povs. I mainly referred to MP?H which seems to be the "best" hacking site ever. We all hate them lol

Google translate....

IP ban = Time and effort. Obviously Z8 has the capabilities to issue these IP bans, but it takes alot of time and money to do this.

If anything, get a ping cap server first, then better hacking detection software. This will ultimately kill the hacking problem.

Contacting and attacking hack promoting websites is a great idea though. Cut it off before it spreads, and then your good.

If you refer to the possibility that I have translated that into English you are wrong; sorry if I ain't an english native speaker.

Don't get what the problem of IP re-banning hackers is. This is my point:

Hackers caught by the anticheat system get their accs permanently banned, but their IP is not. Hackers reported are. So what's the difference between those two? That the former can make several accounts, whereas the latter not, obviously. But there's another. People caught by the anticheat system aren't usually skilled with the computer, as they can't even hide the hack injector being run from the anticheat system (I know the simplest of ways in order to do that). That means that they won't probably be hiding/shifting their IPs either - you know, noobs.
    So, IMHO, IP banning noob hackers (who are different from pro hackers - lol) will result in them leaving the game, or consider playing fair from a different computer if they own one.

This is similar to what Beccaria said about capital punishment, :D
    Ignorant people need strict behaviour; remember that we are talking about money as well (donors complain about hackers the most, I'd say). That was my point, hope you read it all :D

Peace
  • Hackers With Style

New Hack... The Enemy Shoot Us From No Where ,His Bullet Go Throw Walls hahaha Look At The Photo Below... Really Shame On GM To Let Hackers Do Whatever They Want In this Game...

The More Hackers , The Less This Game Will Be Worthing Play.

Look at the ace in the below photo... >.<' Almost second Lieutenant Rank.

crossfire201103310003.jpg
  • All we can do is to play with clanmates in order to have sure votes when kicking.
  • [MOD]dot wrote: »
    its not like what you believe matters as you're not nearly as informed as i am (well, since my reply you should be, but you choose to be ignorant)

so yeah.
    We do IP ban, but its not anywhere close to a guarantee that a cheater won't return.

IP banning is not a first step as far as I know, but it all depends on the situation.
    Most cheaters are caught by the automatic system which doesn't issue IP bans, but in return issues consecutive bans as soon as the cheater returns and keeps cheating.

well some hackers talk in game i told them i was gonna send a ban note or whatever and they said "Doesnt matter i have some ip changer" thats bullshi/t
  • FoxTeam wrote: »
    New Hack... The Enemy Shoot Us From No Where ,His Bullet Go Throw Walls hahaha Look At The Photo Below... Really Shame On GM To Let Hackers Do Whatever They Want In this Game...

The More Hackers , The Less This Game Will Be Worthing Play.

Look at the ace in the below photo... >.<' Almost second Lieutenant Rank.

crossfire201103310003.jpg

General is like totally pro :rolleyes: