IP ban?

13»

Comments

• Killnumb93 wrote: »
    I know they want money (you know, so many servers cost a lot to keep - not being sarcastic), but for God's sake, keep the game to PLAYABLE levels. There are so many hackers (fault of the antihack system, which isn't the worst after all, have you ever played WR? It sucks hard), the kick system has got to be tweaked, and the new weapons shouldn't be ZP +5 ammo re-skins only.
    What I don't undestand is WHY the hell they just don't IP ban people. Announcing the new ban system would make the hacker number decrease before actually banning.
    That's the thing. Banning is nothing. Hackers don't care about their level or K/D ratio, so why banning them when they can easily make another account and start hacking again?

The only solution I see is making the ban permanent (I'm no nazi).

What YOU can do is to support this thread until someone finally reads it (I mean the mods).

In deed man...
    Z8 is not greedy but if they dont ban IP's, they should BAN ACCOUNTS... Hackers dont spend money because they win a lot of ZP's... If they start banning accounts people will think twice before hack. A X monts ban dont scare anybody, they just do multiple accounts and hack more and more.
    Start to see if mail is reliable... Start carring about your game because its the most FPS criticized on the internet.
  • omg PPL do not notice Z8 makes the hacks to make Money? every game who wants hack clean have it, but not z8 they wright the Public hack like i say make Money and all say it befor X Trab is the Most failed anti Hack shield Best hack shield is my think Punkbuster
  • H3ral3s wrote: »
    omg PPL do not notice Z8 makes the hacks to make Money? every game who wants hack clean have it, but not z8 they wright the Public hack like i say make Money and all say it befor X Trab is the Most failed anti Hack shield Best hack shield is my think Punkbuster

Maybe you should learn how to spell and use proper grammar. People might take you more seriously.
  • vMiami wrote: »
    Maybe you should learn how to spell and use proper grammar. People might take you more seriously.

i dun care
  • I thought Z8 banned accounts?

And no sir, you are wrong when you say ZP hacks exist. I just believe that they don't, because each hacker I've seen so far didn't even own a spop (zp needed). ZP hacks (money hacks in general) don't exist. Neither do HP hacks. And I just disagree about Z8 making hacks, that would be the worst choice if they want money. It sounds dumb, either. (lol)

And I think CF is NOT the most criticized game around the internet, as it isn't even as famous as the other FPSs are (too bad coz I think it is the best - exception made for hackers and M$ whoops M4 reskins :P).

EDIT: Punkbuster sucks even more than X Trap, trust me. Just try to play WR, lol.
  • getabrain.c0m ... IP ban goes to nowhere ... over 80% of game uses dynamical IP. some areas use 1 router for 10+ PC's ... by the way when ur IP got banned ... u have many ways to bypass it like to change ISP or location.
    btw use search button

IP ban can never been solution to avoid cheats.
    1kb patcher does.
  • When you will use proper grammar and stop typing the goddamn ... I may consider reading your posts.
  • Lol I Just finished looking through this whole thread and man, what a battle field we have here between MODs, GMs and players. By the way Foxteam, I'm sure we know what hacks are so thank you for the powerpoint, but we don't need it right now.

I don't want to pick teams, and I know I'm a insignificant dot (No offense MODdot) in this world, but why don't we let the staff work on what needs to be done. Sure we can tell them things that are happening, but if it gets to the point where the staff and players are almost arguing, I think we need to just stand back a little and look at what we're doing.

Why are we arguing about this, when we all want to stop the hacking?

Sure it's nice to voice your opinion, but don't get to far with it.

Lets try to keep this community clean and if we can do that, I'm sure we can nicely sort things out.

For anyone that wants to argue against me, thank you for wasting your time arguing to me about how my topic on arguing is bad. Another thing I know we can't gain complete peace in gaming, but still, we should have this many problems with just a bad community.

Instead of looking at the hacks right now all the time, I think we should take at least a BIT of time to look over the community and how it's doing, because I remember some times back then when the crossfire community was all nice to each other. I don't know where that is anymore, but I want to find it. Good luck to all, and I hope understanding in the end will win this war.
  • I didn't mean to create a war, guys. I just wanted to suggest something that was clever for me to implement. I wouldn't write peace at the end of some of my posts if I had a fighting attitude :)