Community on a scale of 1-10

13»

Comments

• treneyeZ wrote: »
    1. I'm a iraqi terrorist.
    2. I love you.
    3. i have a fat head.
    4. I'm a complete failtroll and if i paint i forgot ur part africans .

No response on the 1v1 in-game because you not on 4 2 hours.
    lol fixed for you
  • oreAero wrote: »
    Forum: 7
    Ingame: 4

That's way too generous.
  • lol fixed for you

Clearly scared.
    Fasio get on my level.
    BRRAAAAAAP!
  • oreAero wrote: »
    They are licensed to put servers in NA/UK.

This game is the international version.
    It is not defined as the non-English international version. It's specifically implied as the international English version, especially when one looks at the Terms of Agreement for the game and the licensing of the game. Secondly, legally in Canada and the U.S. licensing gives a company the full rights to bar outside users from playing the game, specifically if the company provides itself those rights in the ToS for the respective application.
    It's perfectly legal to ban a user-base or to limit pings to provide the majority of customers an easy, fun experience.
    What I'm saying is this: International version does not give any definition as to who can specifically play the game. G4BOX has stated that the game was released specifically for the North American and UK markets. No where else. International version doesn't mean "Brazil" or "South America" or "Turkey" or anywhere else according to press releases by G4BOX, the licensing contracts (which are not just for server placement, FYI; they are for the game's distribution), and the obvious English orientation of the game itself.
    Respectfully,
    PROACEX1
  • forums 6 due to fail trolls
    ingame 3 due to brs and ragequitters
  • ;
    treneyeZ wrote: »
    Clearly scared.
    Fasio get on my level.
    BRRAAAAAAP!

dude ur a chav
  • ;

dude ur a chav

DUDE!
    Fat emo yank ass nerd.
    GET GOOD!
  • treneyeZ wrote: »
    DUDE!
    Fat emo yank ass nerd.
    GET GOOD!

pmsl where did yank come from:p
  • SexyPollo wrote: »
    I agree with you, but also they wont do anything about the BR's its their income. They don't care if they Speedhack/1shot/Aimbot the whole day all they need is to buy Zp and its fine.

That times ₩ mirrion.
  • In almost every point you gave you contradicted a point before it.
    If the community is bad it's because of QQing nubs like you.
  • I rate it a 3.6/10.
    Half of the point goes to the gameplay.
  • This will never change. That is why I think we should have IP Bans over countries that are too far away from the servers.
  • How do Brs buy more ZP than us if they're....well poor. Think about it. What a fail excuse from Z8. Maybe its true we dont buy a lot of ZP, but thats because if we do, we dont enjoy it because of the Brs. They basically ruined everything.

So less brs = more people from NA/UK buying ZP = happier game.
  • How do Brs buy more ZP than us if they're....well poor. Think about it. What a fail excuse from Z8. Maybe its true we dont buy a lot of ZP, but thats because if we do, we dont enjoy it because of the Brs. They basically ruined everything.

So less brs = more people from NA/UK buying ZP = happier game.

true but lols they have high crime rate from drug lords
  • i want prove nows :D lol dude ur a epic fail br

Now am i BR? --'

I am full of it!

Se nao querem acreditar problema de vcs, nao tenho que provar nada pra um bando de noobs FDPs!

Google it! (y
  • Now am i BR? --'

I am full of it!

Se nao querem acreditar problema de vcs, nao tenho que provar nada pra um bando de noobs FDPs!

Google it! (y
    And you need to be IP banned. :I
  • CFRanking wrote: »
    On a scale of 1 out of 10 it's a 1, hands down.

This community is worse then a game that allows anything to players.

- Everyone swears

- Everyone QQs

- Everyone hacks

- Everyone allows hacks

- Noone kicks a hacker

- Everyone kicks people who have skill

- Too many glitchers

- WAY too much lag

- WAY too much BRs (1 out of 1000 BRs)

- Everyone starts fighting with eachother
    ____________________________________________________________________________

The only good this is....

Playing with friends.

You broke rule two.
    And also the last rule.
  • PROACEX1 wrote: »
    It is not defined as the non-English international version. It's specifically implied as the international English version, especially when one looks at the Terms of Agreement for the game and the licensing of the game. Secondly, legally in Canada and the U.S. licensing gives a company the full rights to bar outside users from playing the game, specifically if the company provides itself those rights in the ToS for the respective application.
    It's perfectly legal to ban a user-base or to limit pings to provide the majority of customers an easy, fun experience.
    What I'm saying is this: International version does not give any definition as to who can specifically play the game. G4BOX has stated that the game was released specifically for the North American and UK markets. No where else. International version doesn't mean "Brazil" or "South America" or "Turkey" or anywhere else according to press releases by G4BOX, the licensing contracts (which are not just for server placement, FYI; they are for the game's distribution), and the obvious English orientation of the game itself.
    Respectfully,
    PROACEX1

Please excuse my going back around 2 pages, but I felt I must respond to this legal text in a regal manner (hahahahaha)

While this may be, that its perfectly legal to ban a user base, the "Majority" as you speak of, is in fact brazillian, or rather South American in general.

And, while it may not be supposedly based anywhere in particular, considering the, as you commented, obvious English orientation, the servers are. They are currently in the UK, Miami, and Toronto area. Now, this implies that those primarily english speaking countries SHOULD be the majority. However, this is not the case.

Sarcastically yours,
    Rahan.

Please note: I possibly misinterperated what you talked about in the "Obvious english orientation".
  • Now rate the forum community, much different results now :P
  • Narficer wrote: »
    Please excuse my going back around 2 pages, but I felt I must respond to this legal text in a regal manner (hahahahaha)

While this may be, that its perfectly legal to ban a user base, the "Majority" as you speak of, is in fact brazillian, or rather South American in general.

And, while it may not be supposedly based anywhere in particular, considering the, as you commented, obvious English orientation, the servers are. They are currently in the UK, Miami, and Toronto area. Now, this implies that those primarily english speaking countries SHOULD be the majority. However, this is not the case.

Sarcastically yours,
    Rahan.

Please note: I possibly misinterperated what you talked about in the "Obvious english orientation".
    I don't know of many "majority" BR players who enjoy their buddies hacking either...it's still true regardless. For the most part you are correct.
    Except we don't truly know who the majority of users are due to no statistics being released by z8games currently.;)
    Respectfully,
    PROACEX1
  • Forum - 7/10
    In game - 2/10

This, that is all from me. Just wanna add though, if the BR's didn't kick the SKILLED player's and kicked the HACKERS, I would have no problem with them. Oh, and if they stopped QQing every two seconds.
  • CFRanking
    Beginner

Send PM
    Community on a scale of 1-10 - 09-17-2010, 02:23 PM
    On a scale of 1 out of 10 it's a 1, hands down.

This community is worse then a game that allows anything to players.

- Everyone swears

- Everyone QQs

- Everyone hacks

- Everyone allows hacks

- Noone kicks a hacker

- Everyone kicks people who have skill

- Too many glitchers

- WAY too much lag

- WAY too much BRs (1 out of 1000 BRs)

- Everyone starts fighting with eachother
    __________________________________________________ __________________________

The only good this is....

Playing with friends.

this not true. maybe ur clan hack or something that. but if you would take the time and review replays you see that a lot of ppl just get lucky shots.

hacks are very obvious. so if u see no recoil on a AK's, no spray, head shot back to back all the time ( aim-bot ) then reported it. but look on the upside,
    play against hacks should make you a better player.
  • this not true. maybe ur clan hack or something that. but if you would take the time and review replays you see that a lot of ppl just get lucky shots.

hacks are very obvious. so if u see no recoil on a AK's, no spray, head shot back to back all the time ( aim-bot ) then reported it. but look on the upside,
    play against hacks should make you a better player.

You know, just because someone uses an AK-47 and gets consistent head shots all the time, it doesn't mean they hack. I do it all the time. I could have 20 kills, and 12-15 of them would be head shots.
  • You know, just because someone uses an AK-47 and gets consistent head shots all the time, it doesn't mean they hack. I do it all the time. I could have 20 kills, and 12-15 of them would be head shots.

yo, that why you should look at the replay. if u can do that good for you.

and u can do that with the ak. please tell me that your a high rank. like captain or something like that.