would you buy lessons?

13»

Comments

• Why would they want a prepaid card? They'd want PayPal, easiest method and more humane...

But if I had money I'd deffo get lessons. Even if I'm quite skilled. I'm not implying that I'm super cr@p :]
  • TomTomDam wrote: »
    Why would they want a prepaid card? They'd want PayPal, easiest method and more humane...

But if I had money I'd deffo get lessons. Even if I'm quite skilled.

humane? wrong word lol

he want's the ribbon for gifting zp
  • Some of you really have to read things first before posting.

No one is saying that Adiga is better than Doop, who ever says that has to be really stupid. What they are saying is if he wants to make this a business oportunity doop has to capture clients.

I know hes a great player and hes 1 of the guys I look u to too. But I bet u that anyone joins a room and makes this question... Who is the biggest farmer in the game? And more than 90% will answer.... Adiga!!!!! That doesnt make him good it only demonstrates hes famous.

I personally think doop has a great idea but like a said before he has to be able to reach more and more people, even those players who dont talk english.Ill put you an example:

I bet you all my clan will be interested in being instructed by one of the best players in the game, but their is a problem..... Only 3-4 guys in my clan speak english the others speak spanish, we are not THE PROS!!! But we are no noobs. We are also part of a latin comunity of CF which constantly play tournaments and we have our own rankign system based on victorys against other clans in that comunity, we even use an anticheat system so we are pretty competitive since we play tournament or league games 2 or 3 times a week.

I will suggest to you doop making some videos of posiible strats clans can use in scrims.Lets say I need some strats for Map port, so you can make some videos explaining some strats in gr side and bl side that can be used in this map. So people like me can learn them and translate it to the clan and teach them.

Of course the idea will be for you to sell this video. People will come and ask you for strats in X map and you will work on this and when its over they will pay you via paypal and then u send them the video.

Its a a good idea I think.
  • schmucke13 wrote: »
    some of you really have to read things first before posting.

No one is saying that adiga is better than doop, who ever says that has to be really stupid. What they are saying is if he wants to make this a business oportunity doop has to capture clients.

I know hes a great player and hes 1 of the guys i look u to too. But i bet u that anyone joins a room and makes this question... Who is the biggest farmer in the game? And more than 90% will answer.... Adiga!!!!! That doesnt make him good it only demonstrates hes famous.

I personally think doop has a great idea but like a said before he has to be able to reach more and more people, even those players who dont talk english.ill put you an example:

I bet you all my clan will be interested in being instructed by one of the best players in the game, but their is a problem..... Only 3-4 guys in my clan speak english the others speak spanish, we are not the pros!!! But we are no noobs. We are also part of a latin comunity of cf which constantly play tournaments and we have our own rankign system based on victorys against other clans in that comunity, we even use an anticheat system so we are pretty competitive since we play tournament or league games 2 or 3 times a week.

I will suggest to you doop making some videos of posiible strats clans can use in scrims.lets say i need some strats for map port, so you can make some videos explaining some strats in gr side and bl side that can be used in this map. So people like me can learn them and translate it to the clan and teach them.

Of course the idea will be for you to sell this video. People will come and ask you for strats in x map and you will work on this and when its over they will pay you via paypal and then u send them the video.

Its a a good idea i think.

excellent idea
    Some of you really have to read things first before posting.

No one is saying that Adiga is better than Doop, who ever says that has to be really stupid. What they are saying is if he wants to make this a business oportunity doop has to capture clients.

I know hes a great player and hes 1 of the guys I look u to too. But I bet u that anyone joins a room and makes this question... Who is the biggest farmer in the game? And more than 90% will answer.... Adiga!!!!! That doesnt make him good it only demonstrates hes famous.

I personally think doop has a great idea but like a said before he has to be able to reach more and more people, even those players who dont talk english.Ill put you an example:

I bet you all my clan will be interested in being instructed by one of the best players in the game, but their is a problem..... Only 3-4 guys in my clan speak english the others speak spanish, we are not THE PROS!!! But we are no noobs. We are also part of a latin comunity of CF which constantly play tournaments and we have our own rankign system based on victorys against other clans in that comunity, we even use an anticheat system so we are pretty competitive since we play tournament or league games 2 or 3 times a week.

I will suggest to you doop making some videos of posiible strats clans can use in scrims.Lets say I need some strats for Map port, so you can make some videos explaining some strats in gr side and bl side that can be used in this map. So people like me can learn them and translate it to the clan and teach them.

Of course the idea will be for you to sell this video. People will come and ask you for strats in X map and you will work on this and when its over they will pay you via paypal and then u send them the video.

Its a a good idea I think.

Strats are easy to come up with. Doop is offering lessons in fixing the metagame of players and teams, which can be problems that are hard to fix if no one on your team knows what to look for.
  • Im sorry but what do you mean by metagame?
  • [MOD]Bruce wrote: »
    Eh like that one guy said maybe you should make like a demo like so:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VSif1AVqan8
    I personally only agree with doing lessons if the person who got gifted ZP actually did help instead of scamming like 80% of the people in CF would do.

Seriously tho. -.-

I dont think its a good idea because of this.

Free Tutoring would be good tho cause no scams involved. Ive tutored a few players in my life :P End up like pros. >.>
  • Since I'm part of this discussion....

Another thing is wrong here..

This thread should be moved from general...

into the competitive part of the forums...because it belongs there...

not here in general.
  • Det0 wrote: »
    Since I'm part of this discussion....

Another thing is wrong here..

This thread should be moved from general...

into the competitive part of the forums...because it belongs there...

not here in general.

Since I'm a moderator....

I say its okay here..

In general...

Not competitive...

Here in general.
    Im sorry but what do you mean by metagame?
    Mechanics outside of strats and shooting. Positioning, responses to different situations, teamwork, attitude, etc.

Things that differentiate good players from excellent players.
  • adiga is selling lessons for 1$ euro/1hr

GEE GEE
  • Paying for lessons is this game is kinda useless as the game itself is free
    BUT im not saying im willing to give lessons on being a beast sniper cuz i quickscope but it overall isnt mandatory the way i do it
  • No, I would not buy them. However hypothetically if I were to buy a lesson, I would buy it from you. :)
  • no way in hell i would pay 10 bucks for a couple of hours. s days? maybe
  • Apart from being one the best players on cf? That a big enough rep?

ADIGA?....................... please.

Agreed.
    Dude ADIGA?
    ROFL.

That kid got no life and no skills
    seen him a couple times bottom frag in PUBS easiest thing ever.
  • uCheat wrote: »
    Adiga suck, he got the same skillz as a legit Second / first LT.

/thread.

umm i see you talking a lot of talk, you cannot curse out a players skills until you face him 1v1. Until you have done that please do not talk like your better then most people.
  • SPAZZ3R wrote: »
    umm i see you talking a lot of talk, you cannot curse out a players skills until you face him 1v1. Until you have done that please do not talk like your better then most people.

I'm not better than most people, i'm just saying something ( wich is a fact anyway ) adiga farmed his way to Marshall, i'm sure most of the legit hight ranked player could beat him easily.
    I think you are starting with to much money... try asking for less...

2 or 3 euros.... not like 10kzp...or more..

not saying I would pay. I like learning things on my own.

try building a reputation first...like adiga... I think people would pay him if he gave lessons for 2 or 3 euros hour.

wait a minute? did you just told doop to build up a reputatioN? do you even know who he is? go play with adiga kid lol
    Enter any room and say Adiga--- the Players will know him...

Say this guys's name.... and the players will go like .... who?

if he won so much stuff...why don't I know him? give him some kind of award like put his pick/ign on the starting menu or something...

why do I know the "farmer" and I don't know the "pro"...LOL maybe its me..im not in esl...or wogl.. many players aren't..if he is looking for costumers he has to present himself better.

its only my opinion

you don't know him because you aren't in to this game, all you know is going on doing a pub going on z8 and looking at the "top 10" clans and then buying zp, then the "military inteligence" ribbon came and you decided to come to the forums and now you are here making an idiot of you're self so make us a favour and go back to you're routine

everyone knows ADIGA for the wrong reasons
  • good to learn some new tricks but paying for it inst something most ppl would do unless they desperate.
  • this community is to ****ty and closed minded and is not ready for this yet doop.
  • Guys for those who don't know who doop is.

He's probably the most decorated CF player competitively [having played for both of the current "top" teams that have won WOGL, not counting [!]nstinct]. He went to Asia to represent our version of Cross Fire.

I also laughed at the fact that someone told him to get known like ADIGA.

To the survey, I'd do it if I had a spare card laying on the ground and had the time to sit down with you.