would you buy lessons?

i'm trying to get some more badges, and i need to get some zp items from crates.

i was thinking of giving lessons for prepaid zp cards.

this is just a quick survey

would you buy a 10k zp prepaid card for 1-2 hours of lessons in game.

20k zp is 3 hours individual and 1-2 hours team.

Comments

• No offence, but what will you teach us? How to use a mouse and keyboard? :/

But seriously, I would never pay someone money for something like this.
  • Agreed with primate... just get one of ya buds or clannies to help ya out.. One clan I was in, i was asked by 3-4 ppl how I snipe.. Because I have elite b lvl 2.
  • PrimateGuy wrote: »
    No offence, but what will you teach us? How to use a mouse and keyboard? :/

None taken.

There's lots of tips, strategy, and concepts most people don't understand. Even seasoned crossfire "pros" are missing out on a lot of stuff that can make them a better player.
  • Lulz was thinking about it just an hour ago, good idea :)
  • vMiami wrote: »
    Agreed with primate... just get one of ya buds or clannies to help ya out.. One clan I was in, i was asked by 3-4 ppl how I snipe.. Because I have elite b lvl 2.

You misread his post. He said he was gonna give lessons for zp. Not that he needed them.

The bad thing about getting better is you get kicked a lot more. And I get kicked enough as it is.

Maybe do a charity :p
  • PrimateGuy wrote: »
    No offence, but what will you teach us? How to use a mouse and keyboard? :/

Strats, advantage spots, decent communication, logical thinking,...
    Using your mouse and keyboard is only a small part of the path to victory if you know what you're doing.

There is probably a bunch of people interested in this, but I think you'll find most of those in the game, not on the forum (judging by all the e-peen swinging in the barracks).
    You could try searching pupils in the ESL playerbase or something.
  • I think you are starting with to much money... try asking for less...

2 or 3 euros.... not like 10kzp...or more..

not saying I would pay. I like learning things on my own.

try building a reputation first...like adiga... I think people would pay him if he gave lessons for 2 or 3 euros hour.
  • ESL is overrated, being good on 1vs1 doesn't mean you can snipe or play tacticaly better than others.

However, tips for zp? Some would be glad to give tips for free, so I don't think this is gonna work.
  • Sure, If I was brain-damaged and won the lottery than why not...

jesus-facepalm-facepalm-jesus-epic-demotivational-poster-1218659828.jpg
  • 1h-2h 10kzp?
    Just save all that "knowledge" and use it to win WOGL and win some money...
  • doop51 wrote: »
    i'm trying to get some more badges, and i need to get some zp items from crates.

i was thinking of giving lessons for prepaid zp cards.

this is just a quick survey

would you buy a 10k zp prepaid card for 1-2 hours of lessons in game.

20k zp is 3 hours individual and 1-2 hours team.

For your quick survey.

I wouldn't buy you 10k zp for 1-2 hours of lessons in game.
  • w00t yeah, lessons from the CF Pro.

Really worth the money..

no sarcasm here
  • Det0 wrote: »
    I think you are starting with to much money... try asking for less...

2 or 3 euros.... not like 10kzp...or more..

not saying I would pay. I like learning things on my own.

try building a reputation first...like adiga... I think people would pay him if he gave lessons for 2 or 3 euros hour.

Apart from being one the best players on cf? That a big enough rep?

ADIGA?....................... please.
  • Apart from being one the best players on cf? That a big enough rep?

ADIGA?....................... please.

You see the problem here...

I know ADIGA and a lot of players too know him has the highest rank in crossfire....

I don't know this guy.

I think a lot more ppl know ADiGA..he has the fame.
  • at that price its realy is somthing i would consider, especialy since i have a little extra money atm. i just started rifling since 1 week, doing fairly well but of course i strugle to aiming when it come to high angles and ect. i might actualy just buy the lesons, not now though, i dont feel like learning atm <3

Det0 wrote: »
    adiga is known as som1 who waisted hes time farming.
    doop is known as 1 of the best player in this game.
    and actualy, seing doop in game b4, he is pretty respectfull and is 1 of my idoles <3

I know ADIGA and a lot of players too know him has the highest rank in crossfire....

I don't know this guy.

Adiga is a noob farmer and no one like him, and there's a lot of other noob farmer who farmed to become Marshall too.

I would rather get lesson from one of the best CF player than lesson from some BR nuub who can't even speak english.

I don't know this guy.

For the wrong reasons... If you dont know who doop is, it doesnt mean noone else does either

Noone wants to buy lessons on getting good at CF from ADIGA... thats a stupid suggestion
  • Ye are quite dumb.
    hmmm, I don't even know all of Doop's achievements.
    Here's a couple:
    1st place with LifeLine Wogl Launch tournie
    1st place in vgl [a51 i think?]
    1st place in Wogl-O S1 with LPK
    1st place in Wogl-P s1 with LPK
    7th in WEM [world e-sports masters held in china. 8 best teams in the world]

These are just a few minor ones, if you want to see Doop in action I'd recommend watching Wogl archives of Doop just getting multiple 20 bombs aswell as being one of the most intelligent/best players to touch this game.
  • RuSTalt wrote: »
    Ye are quite dumb.
    hmmm, I don't even know all of Doop's achievements.
    Here's a couple:
    1st place with LifeLine Wogl Launch tournie
    1st place in vgl [a51 i think?]
    1st place in Wogl-O S1 with LPK
    1st place in Wogl-P s1 with LPK
    7th in WEM [world e-sports masters held in china. 8 best teams in the world]

These are just a few minor ones, if you want to see Doop in action I'd recommend watching Wogl archives of Doop just getting multiple 20 bombs aswell as being one of the most intelligent/best players to touch this game.
    Too bad his personality still stinks.

30uuypz.jpg

My Suggestions: Ak-47 Custom FN Five-seveN Custom Glock-18 Adv. M110 s.a.s.s. M4A1 Masterkey MAC 10 Suppressed XM110 Spec-ops
  • uCheat wrote: »
    Adiga is a noob farmer and no one like him, and there's a lot of other noob farmer who farmed to become Marshall too.

I would rather get lesson from one of the best CF player than lesson from some BR nuub who can't even speak english.

Enter any room and say Adiga--- the Players will know him...

Say this guys's name.... and the players will go like .... who?

if he won so much stuff...why don't I know him? give him some kind of award like put his pick/ign on the starting menu or something...

why do I know the "farmer" and I don't know the "pro"...LOL maybe its me..im not in esl...or wogl.. many players aren't..if he is looking for costumers he has to present himself better.

its only my opinion

I don't know this guy.

and ADIGA sucks dude. doop is 1 of the best in the game. idk y u want farming lessons so badly
  • OldJohn wrote: »
    ESL is overrated, being good on 1vs1 doesn't mean you can snipe or play tacticaly better than others.

However, tips for zp? Some would be glad to give tips for free, so I don't think this is gonna work.

Yeah. maybe, and that's a big maybe, 1000 zp for a lesson. Clans have strats as to how they play so you learn those for free just by joining them, make friends with some high rankers who don't cheat and you could learn a few things from them and so on.

I know it's not the same case for everyone but it's definetly something that isn't really neccessary.
  • RuSTalt wrote: »
    and how many times have you spoken with him?
    Enough to get into a couple of arguments with him for accidentally stepping on his rather big ego.

30uuypz.jpg

My Suggestions: Ak-47 Custom FN Five-seveN Custom Glock-18 Adv. M110 s.a.s.s. M4A1 Masterkey MAC 10 Suppressed XM110 Spec-ops
    Enter any room and say Adiga--- the Players will know him...

Say this guys's name.... and the players will go like .... who?

if he won so much stuff...why don't I know him? give him some kind of award like put his pick/ign on the starting menu or something...

why do I know the "farmer" and I don't know the "pro"...LOL maybe its me..im not in esl...or wogl.. many players aren't..if he is looking for costumers he has to present himself better.

its only my opinion
    I'm like "Who the hell are you?" and why are you saying doop is a nobody? DOOP IS SOMEONE WHO IS 10000000000000x better than ADIGA, ADIGA STINKS, FOO.

You said you don't play ESL or WOGL, that's the reason why you don't know him.

The people you find in a pub know ADIGA, because he's highranked in the CF highest ranked players list. Those people suck and don't know who's the real pro.

ADIGA is a nobody who wasted his time by farming.
    So did Fenix

If you ever see Fenix
    or ADIGA tell them they're fking noob farmers and that you suck.

You better get into the competitive part. Then you'll know people who are actually GOOD at this game. Those people are the real players in CF.

Someone who wins this big prizes you should know, ADIGA HAS WON WHAT? NOTHING, CUZ HE SUCKS BALLS LIKE U! :)
  • If the rank system was actually based on skill, then im sure doop would be in the top 10. nuff said

I don't know this guy.

Somehow this guy speaks the truth. Regulars will immediately associate the name "ADIGA" to a guy who's top rated. I know LPK, LifeLine, ROC etc, but people who are not competitive probably won't know them.

But if you want to take lessons is probably because you want to be more than a regular, which somewhat will put you on the competitive side. So if you want to be competitive, try to know the old competitors first.
  • [MOD]Us3r wrote: »
    So if you want to be competitive, try to know the old competitors first.

i hope i am just totally getting you wrong here. you are not calling adiga an old competitor right? he brutally murdered millions and millions of poor cows. animal genocide, id call it.
  • KimiKelKu wrote: »
    1h-2h 10kzp?
    Just save all that "knowledge" and use it to win WOGL and win some money...

He has

I don't know this guy.

Indeed ADIGA is the most well known CF player, but if you want tips on how to farm you can go to him.

its only my opinion

Maybe you dont know him because you have never been interested in the competetive side of the community. This would mean you would not be the type in the first place to want lessons, as it would appear you play the game purely for fun.

He was just looking to see if poeple would be interested, he was not actually saying he would.

User and others have summed up the rest