New Player and Forumer Introductions

Comments

• Nice initiative there, and nice wall of texts from some forumers, especially the cyan and lime one (not saying that pejoratively, I read them entirely). Now to introduce myself, I presume :

Rhadamante is my in-game name,
    Hells_Judge, my forum name,
    And I've been on Crossfire for almost 2 years,
    Dying and killing, planting and defusing
    And of course, spraying and nading.
    My favourite weapons : K2, XM8, and any M4A1 & AK-47
    And my newly bought RPK.
    Now is the time for me to finish this,
    That lame acrostic the most clever had noticed.
    End (told you it was lame).

Now to be more serious, I'm a 26 year old Frenchie who've been playing CrossFire for almost 2 years. I'm not a big player though, and should you add all the experience I've gained so far (without any Exp+ items) I would only have one First Lieutenant.

I mostly play :
    - TDM, for the gratuitous killing (RPK is my new TD weapon, accurate yet powerful and you can spray it foreveeeeerrrrr)
    - GM mostly as GR (unless I won an Axe or Shovel, in this case mostly BL) because I like the challenge and the different gameplay
    - SnD because of the tactical side
    - MM and HM (but only since the patch and until it bores me again), with my RPK and since yesterday, the Assassin, it's really enjoyable despite the occasional one-shot hack idiot
    I rarely play :
    - EM, unless it's for the mission
    - FFA, because I don't like the way we spawn, only play it for the mission if I feel like it
    - Escape Mode, because I grew tired of it (thanks to the mission ;) )

I don't have a real clan yet, I may search one in the future.
    In game I'm either silent (except somes indications for my team here and there) or, if the room lend itself to it, a joker.
    I don't QQ much, and usually it's only against laggers that have at least 3 times my ping (~45 on UK4) or obvious hackers.
    95% of the time you can find me wandering in the UK server 4.

As for the forum, I started posting more than a year ago under an other account (see my sig for details) but I will stick to this one from now on. I'm not a big poster, I'd rather post one long and well-thought message than a lot of small ones. Don't think I have more to add so see you soon on the forum or on CF.

ps : for those who wonder, my IGN comes from that guy but in french.
  • Id like to start my intro by just saying, this is an introduction thread guys, so why do we maybe have a page of actual introductions, and the rest being sarcastic comments/thank yous/canned spam? Forget about reading Saidins introductory post, they havent even read the topic title -.-'

Ok, well, im not giving my ign for two reasons: Ive got my whisper setting turned off, so having my ign wont do you any good since you cant talk to me, and secondly, because the chances that i'll even ever run into you guys during a match are slim at best, when you take in to account all of the players/servers.

Aside from that, If you DO ever run in to me (Not that you'll know its me XD) i'll be in one of the select few modes/maps I play. Those being: TDM = Powerplant, Ship. HM = Merida, Excavation. Yeah, thats it. I'll only be in a GM/SnD/EscM if its for the DM.

Im clanless and perfectly happy that way. Im sure at some point they may come out with a ribbon that is earned through clan matches/kills or something or other. At that point, it might force me into a clan, but until that time, please stop asking me to join your clans >.<

Umm... Well, im 20, East Coast, USofA, with mid-60's ping. Im usually using my m12s(Burst > Spray)/XM8. If I could sell my knives, I would. Thats how often I knife someone. Not much a fan of sniping, but dont think I cant do it =K

Yeah, im trying for the ribbon, you got me. Unfortunately, im picky. Ive been a forum lurker for months, but never posted. Since the ribbon came out, ive been trying to be more active. Sadly, getting to 25 posts wont be very easy for me XD Im a debater. I'll read through a thread, hit the post reply button, type out my paragraph of input, and then stop. I'll read through it a few times, decide its not really worth posting, and close the tab. Honestly, im surprised at my post count as it is. And to think it still needs to be doubled up x.x
  • More flags!

Hello. I from lithuanian and I dont see my country flag. Why?
  • greetings my friends my Name is Davor,usally knowd as Natedogg54 then i changed my name into [F]ps-Vegeto.
    I m 24 years old and i m usally play Uk 1,2,4.Also play Cw (not alot but i keep trying my best to be good at it(well my skillz are bit rusty))
    I m good at gm my fav weapons are axe,m4a1c and m4a1cc(i dont have it but i did test it on my friends acc and i love it)
    50% of my time when i m on my comp i m on forums and rest in gameplay.
    If u ever see my ign just say hai to me :3
    So i hope we will see each others in game.Keep the good game and remember 1 thing stay smexy :P <3

My motto is never hold back,keep your head up and fight.
  • @ xPicachu_x:

Dude I so feel you... I also wish I were a Moderator to be able to clean up these forums and be usefull to this game.

I also am hated by pretty much all the MODs and GMs.

This community also made me somehow grow up and become a lot more mature in the past few months. By community I mean the MODs GMs and real forumers.

I have understood that even though I could be a perfect MOD it will never happen because of my past actions.

I think it's cool that not only I took this post serious and posted a long post (I would have so many things to add to mine but I can't edit anymore). Yours loos more like a wall of text than mine though.

You seem to have understood what the forums are and how to behave.

We are kinda the same and if you were to b MOD I would fully support you. Being MOD with you could be so cool.

I've read each word of your post and would appreciate somebody to do so with mine (page 12 or 13 not qure).

Lost myself in my thoughts and don't remember what I wanted to say.

Good luck dude.
  • mayby a translate of these whould help ? most dont understand english so good
  • Klimper89 wrote: »
    mayby a translate of these whould help ? most dont understand english so good

I doubt you would read them anyway. So do I doubt you posted this with no intention of post counting.

Last but not least, these forums are english only forums. You don't understand english? Then don't come here. It's as simple as that.
  • sooooooo love m4 custom crystal...riboon mission..:D
  • I might be moving there too ;)

I heard there's LOADSA Asian wimmins for meh, true?
    :D

Yesh, azn wimmins are waiting for zeh cookeh.

Here's my favourite OzAzn <3http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uQtjU1a5wKo

• michael wrote: »
    sooooooo love m4 custom crystal...riboon mission..:D

I won't even bother making this lime because I don't respect you at all. None here does I think.

You guys are useless to us and will fail in life.

Why post that ****? You want a post count reset? Maybe a ban?

You know you could've just quoted an answer and discussed about it?
    Or just post your name and in game name.

What would've that taken you 20more second? So what? The forums only allow you to post every 30seconds which leaves you 30seconds between each one to prepare a real post and mot spam click post button untill it posts your crap. What now? You are gonna be bored for those wasted 20seconds waiting to post some other trash. Time is gonna seem slow. You are gonna get bored and go do something else. That, isn't of my concern anyway.
  • Shane ''RuST'' de Barra

Member of vital DeluXe - Sponsors site - http://www.vitalgaming.eu/index.php?site=members Team site - www.dXe-eu.co.uk.
    We're one of the most known EU teams. Won ESL big bang cup and won our group in ESL Winter Cup aswell as coming 3rd in the S1 Ladder.

For Wogl, I amn't S8 so I decided to make my own team [ApeSchit]. We aimed to get to play-offs , but through a series of forfeits and wins that we didnt expect we reached semi finals before loosing to Excel and then CEFO in the 3rd place play off. Unfortunately we have a bust up the week before the excel match, so we bassically pugged the that match and the CEFO match. If we had practised, we couldve beaten excel.

Personally, i've been around in this game for the start. Probably more well known for my lag [15-30 fps and 33-3000 ping] and my touchpad abilities. I used to AK, but now I prefer my QBZ. I'm very well known on the forums, with nearly 6,000 posts approximately (my main got banned and that had like 5,000).

In real life and im game i'm an easy person to get on with. I'm huge into sports, in particular boxing and soccer and I played a couple national matches in tennis when I was younger. Unfortunately I have a problem with some of the muscles in my lower back where if I strain it too much, or play too many sports it gets damaged badly leading to me not being able to walk probably for 2-3 weeks. I'm 6 ft 2, and obviously Irish.

If ya wanna chill with me just hop onto EU pug vent and i'll be around. My ign is RuST.

pzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
  • Broskiiii wrote: »
    Yesh, azn wimmins are waiting for zeh cookeh.

Here's my favourite OzAzn <3http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uQtjU1a5wKo

she got me between 1 15min and 1 18 min. romance!
  • people must read this this is important realy
  • apqlwma wrote: »
    I won't even bother making this lime because I don't respect you at all. None here does I think.

You guys are useless to us and will fail in life.

Why post that ****? You want a post count reset? Maybe a ban?

You know you could've just quoted an answer and discussed about it?
    Or just post your name and in game name.

What would've that taken you 20more second? So what? The forums only allow you to post every 30seconds which leaves you 30seconds between each one to prepare a real post and mot spam click post button untill it posts your crap. What now? You are gonna be bored for those wasted 20seconds waiting to post some other trash. Time is gonna seem slow. You are gonna get bored and go do something else. That, isn't of my concern anyway.

Spammers are a pain now with the Ribbon, I agree with that. Good thing z8 changed the number of posts needed from 1.000 to just 25. xD

And Is there really a set time between posts? My,. this is the first forum I have seen using such a system! : o

PS.
    You know,. I love your location :p
  • this topic is epic
    HELLO TO all my name is NiCK, So i play cf for 2 years now . Im 18 and i love my GF :D
    Crossfire its a game where i can relax . so YA BABY LETS KEEP IT PLAYNG !
    So i fail at english :D
  • Hey saidin IT CAN be do somthing FOR BAN the players who play with hack FOR EVER !!!!!
    I hate already to play some td match or MM becouse from hakers !!!
  • -I'm Greek ( one of the most known players in Greece ;) )
    -I'm a girl ( oO )
    -I'm 17 years old

I'm good at sniping, I can't play with spray guns like KRISS or even with M12s ( which is the noob-est gun ever )

I am a free bot in Egypt ( except the sniper mode ) , and I'm good at SnDs.
  • Well, my IGN is SFC-Devilock, probably one of oldest players (see my profile for my ages XD). Personal rank LT I (grade 4, waiting to be promoted into 5). I am also lieutenant in clan Croatia (current rank 20). I play this game since february or march 2009. My favourite guns are M4A1 Custom (maybe will be replaced with CC, soon), AWM Camo and D.E. Camo. Also I hate hackers, glitchers, scammers and all other scums. I use to report all of them, so I count more than 230 reports (and I do not some noob or QQ reports) and I will keep it on. In the past Saidin was suffering by my reports through PMs, untill new Support Ticket Form was implemented XD.
    So guys, see you all in game, don´t run before my crosshair, it´s very unhealthy XD.
    Salute!
    SFC-Devilock
  • Just...me

Hello i am a teenager from Romania, with age 25. I used to play a lot Counter strike at 15 years...an antic form of crossfire. I am happy because after many years i find the same pleasure to be at the computer, with a lot of adrenaline and a lot of people that shares the same passion like me...Crossfire.
    I am very curious about the evolution of this game, and i am enjoying every second when i enter the world of CF. I know that behind this is a lot of work, and i want to appreciate the millions of hours spend that i can stay in the evening enjoying my favorite game.
    In real life i am an engineer, with a lot of responsability. I like very much life, i love my lifestyle and especcialy i love my passion for CF.
    PEace and lets take the Crossfire to the next Level.
    Costy