New Player and Forumer Introductions

1192021222325»

Comments

• C9Ghostt wrote: »
    I am new too someone be my friend :(

I might want to be your friend, but first tell something about yourself
    and why you think that you should be friends with me?
  • C9Ghostt wrote: »
    I am new too someone be my friend :(

I want be you're friend too ;)
  • EmyXD wrote: »
    Still confused of some things :S

Tell me, Wich things? :)
  • Hi all,

Please allow me to introduce myself.

My name's Reece, although on CrossFire I go by *_Sandman_*, soon to be changed to something more appropriate to me.

A little about myself:

I'm a guy, born on 3rd of October 1991 which makes me 22 for all you mathmeticians. ;)
    I work for an electronics company in England, which is where I was born and currently reside. I enjoy doing all sorts of things, obviously including gaming. Most specifially, though, I only really enjoy a select few games these days. These include; Final Fantasy X/X-2 Football Manager, FIFA and of course, our very own, CrossFire.

To be honest I'm a pretty chilled out guy, I work really hard during the day and party at night. Not sure you can call playing games partying but oh well. ;)

Anyway, I don't want to blabber on about myself too much cause it's not all about me is it? I'd love to make some new 'friends' on the forum so why don't you tell me a bit about yourself and we can go from there?

See you around,
    Reece
  • Hi all,

Please allow me to introduce myself.

My name's Reece, although on CrossFire I go by *_Sandman_*, soon to be changed to something more appropriate to me.

A little about myself:

I'm a guy, born on 3rd of October 1991 which makes me 22 for all you mathmeticians. ;)
    I work for an electronics company in England, which is where I was born and currently reside. I enjoy doing all sorts of things, obviously including gaming. Most specifially, though, I only really enjoy a select few games these days. These include; Final Fantasy X/X-2 Football Manager, FIFA and of course, our very own, CrossFire.

To be honest I'm a pretty chilled out guy, I work really hard during the day and party at night. Not sure you can call playing games partying but oh well. ;)

Anyway, I don't want to blabber on about myself too much cause it's not all about me is it? I'd love to make some new 'friends' on the forum so why don't you tell me a bit about yourself and we can go from there?

See you around,
    Reece

Hey Reece, haven't I played with you before? I think you added me and then you deleted and ignored me for some reason :D Anyway welcome to Crossfire and hope it all goes well.
  • Truecore wrote: »
    Hey Reece, haven't I played with you before? I think you added me and then you deleted and ignored me for some reason :D Anyway welcome to Crossfire and hope it all goes well.

Hey man, long time no see! Yeah, we used to play a fair amount of GM games if I remember correctly. I don't recall deleting you but you're definitely not on my friends list anymore so I must have. Perhaps we can re-add and play again at some point?
  • Hey everyone!

I'm back (yet again) to Cross Fire. I've been playing on and off for about four years now. I've never really had friends on here because I never knew how to make any, so I never stayed long. Hopefully I stay this time, yeah? c;

I'm an avid gamer girl. Not like those girls in the memes, giggling as they brag about how "brutal" they are at CoD. I'm the real deal. I love gaming and I've been doing it all my life. I'm 17 and I'm going to be a senior in high school this year. I'm a metalhead at heart, but I love all kinds of music and will listen to anything (except mainstream pop). At first glance, people see me as this tough, intimidating girl. But I'm actually really not and it's hilarious when people think that, because I'm actually the nicest person once you get to know me. I wouldn't hurt a fly. I mean, unless you manage to get on my bad side. Then you should probably run. But otherwise, I'm a team player XD

Anyway, I go by zurplestar and I hope to see y'all in game :3
  • zurplestar wrote: »
    Hey everyone!

I'm back (yet again) to Cross Fire. I've been playing on and off for about four years now. I've never really had friends on here because I never knew how to make any, so I never stayed long. Hopefully I stay this time, yeah? c;

I'm an avid gamer girl. Not like those girls in the memes, giggling as they brag about how "brutal" they are at CoD. I'm the real deal. I love gaming and I've been doing it all my life. I'm 17 and I'm going to be a senior in high school this year. I'm a metalhead at heart, but I love all kinds of music and will listen to anything (except mainstream pop). At first glance, people see me as this tough, intimidating girl. But I'm actually really not and it's hilarious when people think that, because I'm actually the nicest person once you get to know me. I wouldn't hurt a fly. I mean, unless you manage to get on my bad side. Then you should probably run. But otherwise, I'm a team player XD

Hey nice to meet you :) wanna be friends? Add me in game ign: -I]p[eek.*
  • Hi everyone, I started playing in 2009 but quit 3 years ago and started up again last week.
    Hope to get back into form soon as I'm rusty big time and my aim is off :P
  • zurplestar wrote: »
    Hey everyone!

Add me In game! We duh 2 shining stars!

Starburst*

You don't like mainstream pop? :/ Tis a shame, I spam mainstream pop :D
  • Really nice rules its very important for everyone
  • Hello everyone! I've been playing since 2010 but not in NA Crossfire. i stopped playing since 2012 because we moved to Japan and I can't really understand Japanese text so I felt discouraged to play on Japanese Crossfire so I went with this one.

This account was made back in 2010 when I was still in my home country but didnt really play that much.

I hope I could find some good friends here :D
  • How do you make a new thread?
    Iceberg is to dum to tell me/he is so mean
  • New Player and Forumer Introductions

Hey guys! I'm Adam. (IGN: Jefe*) I'm a Brit, 14 years old, and I started playing CrossFire in September of 2014. I've been playing it ever since. Bought ZP a couple of times. (Got through quite a damn few Timed items, like 180 days of Axe, 120 days of Kukri, and I still have about 80 days of Dread/Spike left.)
    If I've come across as a little aggressive to other users... it's because I have been through a bumpy 2-3 years in my life. Divorce, money issues, etc., along with Bullying and stuff. Sometimes I just can't help being a little mad. xD

A few things to ask:

= I'm a Blender "noobie", but learning the ropes as I go, y'know, as you do. Do Mods pay attention to things like this as an interest for the game, or not?
    = Where can I report issues with my game/bugs and stuff? (Recently I was banned for 3 days, on Sunday infact, hence why I came to post here, essentially.)

With those in mind, enjoy your playing experiences, as I will enjoy mine! :)

- Jefe*
  • Jefe963 wrote: »
    A few things to ask:

= I'm a Blender "noobie", but learning the ropes as I go, y'know, as you do. Do Mods pay attention to things like this as an interest for the game, or not?
    = Where can I report issues with my game/bugs and stuff? (Recently I was banned for 3 days, on Sunday infact, hence why I came to post here, essentially.)

- Jefe*

Hello Jefe

There is a support button on the navigation tab. Click on it, pick whichever option suits your issue, and follow the instructions when filling a support ticket.
  • mariasexy wrote: »
    How do you make a new thread?
    Iceberg is to dum to tell me/he is so mean

Click on "New Thread" button at the top of the forum you are in
    Jefe963 wrote: »
    Hey guys! I'm Adam. (IGN: Jefe*) I'm a Brit, 14 years old, and I started playing CrossFire in September of 2014. I've been playing it ever since. Bought ZP a couple of times. (Got through quite a damn few Timed items, like 180 days of Axe, 120 days of Kukri, and I still have about 80 days of Dread/Spike left.)
    If I've come across as a little aggressive to other users... it's because I have been through a bumpy 2-3 years in my life. Divorce, money issues, etc., along with Bullying and stuff. Sometimes I just can't help being a little mad. xD

A few things to ask:

- Jefe*

Hey Jefe welcome aboard
  • Thanks, that ticket submit thing will help in the future.

Also, does anybody know a decent program to view/extract/compile Rez files, and/or edit Graphics?

:)
  • Ehh, i'm not new been playing this game since 2009 on and off, but i am trying to be more active on the forums etc. :)
  • Hello i'm first time at forums and i want to make new frinds
    my name is Mohamed El Kayati and i'm from Egypt
    I love crossfire i play from 2013 and i like it
    But it many hak full of small level hak kill behind walls it is very annoying me
    I see players cursing and talking racist to my god and it is very annoying me too
    I need to meet new players at forums who respect and no hak
    Add me if you want me freind name: i]?[ProSkillz
    Soory for bad English i don't know very good the language i use google translate
  • tsip wrote: »
    Hello i'm first time at forums and i want to make new frinds
    my name is Mohamed El Kayati and i'm from Egypt
    I love crossfire i play from 2013 and i like it
    But it many hak full of small level hak kill behind walls it is very annoying me
    I see players cursing and talking racist to my god and it is very annoying me too
    I need to meet new players at forums who respect and no hak
    Add me if you want me freind name: i]?[ProSkillz
    Soory for bad English i don't know very good the language i use google translate

OK welcome abroad , MR/Mohamed . Try to Improve Ur Language , iam EGY too :D ,regarding the forum , Dont write sentences and huge space between them Like
    Hi ALL
    My name is *****
    I love ****
    seperate them with ((,)) , and its not ( i don't know very good the language) its i dont know well about English/Language . :D
  • new gamer

Im to dis game, how to make in game monies (cause Im sure as hell not spending real money) and how to git gud?
  • Im to dis game, how to make in game monies (cause Im sure as hell not spending real money) and how to git gud?

You make GP by playing , completing tasks like daily mission, badges and I think beginner missions as well.
  • Makes a Creeper like me feel welcomed muahuahua