New Player and Forumer Introductions

Hello to all our new community members!

We're so glad that you could stop by to check out our community forums!

Because you might be new we thought that this would be a great time to introduce our community and show you around and give you a place to say hello to everyone here and for us to find out a little bit about yourself!

So before I introduce myself, I thought I'd just run down a couple great threads to do some reading and get a feel for the boards.

First off, make sure to read the Forum Rules and Code of Conduct:
http://forum.z8games.com/showthread.php?t=116677

Secondly, Know your CM's, GM's and Moderators in this thread!
http://forum.z8games.com/showthread.php?t=10195

And before I introduce myself, don't be afraid to jump into discussions all around the boards. Try to remember where your posting. Talk about clans in the clan forums, suggestions, tech support etc. Or jump in to discussions like the latest Urban Warfare or the Ribbon Guide. There's something always going on so go on and say hello here and introduce yourself to the community!

For those that may not know me. My name is Saidin. I'm the Game Manager for Cross Fire, I help do everything from keep an eye on the forums to being an integral part of running the game and creating events and providing you guys with things to interact with! I help with the full team of Game Masters (GMs) here and am always working to make your CF Experience better!

Yes, my name comes from Wheel of Time, a book series I used to read growing up. I started playing games ages ago and of course I love and play Cross Fire! You can find me as GM-Saidin in game playing tons of TDM, I'm a spray and pray kind of player, and I love a good round of Mutation Mode. When I have a good team around me I can help in SnD. But I'm horrible at sniping! So if you ever want free kills try to play me in a Sniper game!

So lets say hello to all the new people and see who else is joining our great community and playing Cross Fire!

Comments