CF Studios Saturday Night Fights

Welcome! As I've posted before, CrossFireShows, also known as CF Studios Will be hosting special events for the CF community. And one event has been talked about, and will soon be broadcasted live, using some new programs, and the Spectator system. More info on that will be announced soon after this thread will be posted. 2/3/10. Anyway Getting back to CF Studios Saturday Night Fights. Every Saturday on Lavender Ventrilo me and the other staff of CFS will be having some ventrilo games. This will be similar to puggs, but have more to it. Though at the time we do not have prizes to give away, we hope to bring some in later. An Anti-Cheat program is being worked on and will be announced soon. Below I will list some information for CFS Fights. Also Everyday at 8:00 P.M. EST People can come on the ventrilo and work out some games to fight others on vent. And Going with this, we will be offering more weapon/item usage then others. When Playing Any night BUT Saturday you can use whatever you want. Saturday will be CFS rules, which will be listed below. Saturday Night Fights will be at 7:00 P.M. EST and will be made out of First-Come First-Serve basis. The Ventrilo Only Holds 50. Every Saturday we will change from GM to S&D.

Saturday Night Fights

Lavender Ventrilo Information
Hostname/IP: lavender.clanvent.com
Port: 5394
Channel: Use The CFS Channels, and please do not bother any Clan Members On the vent at the time. Disobeying this rule will result in a ban.

Banned Weapons/Items From CFS Matches.

Weapons
  • Scar Light (There has been much QQ about this, so we have decided to take it out.)
  • Awm Camo
  • Kriss (Again The Crying. Sorry)
  • Voodoo Grenades, Snow Grenades, Heart Grenade(It distracts some people)

Items
  • Armour(Lag Is Enough Of Armour For Some People, This would make the reg worse)
  • Flash Guard
  • No Extra Magz
  • Sprays(These can be used to hide)

Character
  • SPOP (Some People Complain About the 'HitBox')

Hacks/Glitches
  • NO HACKS/GLITCHES ALLOWED AT ALL. I Should not even need to say that.

Contact/Sites
    <removed>

The Anti Cheat CFS Will Be Using Is At:

http://uac2.com/

Just Download and Register from the program. More explanations will be announced over vent.

Staff
    ComanderRex (Hoster)
    _Renamon_ (Hoster)
    H4WK3Y3 (Hoster)
    *PuRe-AeRo (Super Mod/Voice Caster)
    PockyLo.Gong/Pocky2C0cky (Super Mod/CameraMan)

Time Converter(Just Type In The Time Of The Event/Date Then Choose Where You Live): http://www.worldtimeserver.com/conve..._in_US-VT.aspx

~Regards, ComanderRex

Comments