Support and Mutual aid for the Country

gkvxdd
edited October 2023 in Suggestions
Hello, I wanted to share this suggestion because it holds meaning, and I have respect for everything. I hope you won't disregard this suggestion and that you find it appealing.

[NC] Glory to Palestine (IG)

[NC] Glory to Palestine (Web)

[SP] Glory to Palestine (IG)

[SP] Glory to Palestine (Web)

Don't be sugar in anyone's cup of tea,
because after the sugar melts, you're done
Life is good.....

Comments

• svergnyty
    edited October 2023
    1) which country support?
     2) taking into account the fact that some people are indifferent to the attitude towards other players and the weapons with which they play and ultimately kick the player out of the room for weapons from “this” country, despite the fact that they themselves play with other weapons from “this” country (mentioning any countries, clans and oth)er things is prohibited on the forum, so everything is veiled)
    3) at the moment there are 3 clans actively kicking out players for weapons, in my understanding this can be counted as nationalism towards the country of the manufacturer of these weapons, and why this is not being fought in any way is not clear
  • svergnyty said:
    1) which country support?
     2) taking into account the fact that some people are indifferent to the attitude towards other players and the weapons with which they play and ultimately kick the player out of the room for weapons from “this” country, despite the fact that they themselves play with other weapons from “this” country (mentioning any countries, clans and oth)er things is prohibited on the forum, so everything is veiled)
    3) at the moment there are 3 clans actively kicking out players for weapons, in my understanding this can be counted as nationalism towards the country of the manufacturer of these weapons, and why this is not being fought in any way is not clear

I shared this suggestion only inspired by 'Support the children of Ukraine,' and my purpose here is just to share a suggestion.

To access the 'Support the children of Ukraine' event; https://forum.z8games.com/discussion/6952977/support-the-children-of-ukraine-apr-6-may-9

Don't be sugar in anyone's cup of tea,
    because after the sugar melts, you're done
    Life is good.....
  • sadly, it would get the game banned in some countries, not the best idea 
  • like why should the world make "donations" for "the kids of palestine"?is that satire?

they damn 'started it',

you can't really put attack on someone.kill thousands and take hundreds as hostages,burn babies,stab the gut of a pregnant woman,kill 9 and 12 y/o kids with autism -  and then cry to to entire world  "you must tell israel to stop attack on gaza" and "israel is killing kids"- it kinda hilarious to be both first the aggresser and then the victim...if you want to blame on someone then the complete blame is on hamas,not israel.they shouldn't start it from the very begin of it,so now you wouldn't have nothing to cry about.if there are "dead kids" then it only their/your own fault.

and please don't compare the kids in gaza to the kids in ukraine....ukraine didn't send ten thousands of rockets every half a year on the lastest 70 years on russia and cause post trauma to their whole future young generation,and then a day after it when they see even 1 tank that is doing it way to gaza then cry "we sorry-fire break" and every single time get away with nothing maybe just being yelled at the most-I doubt the people in gaza are anywhere even near to the people in ukraine,and the ukrainian kids won't  grow up to be the terrorists of tomorrow.

I also see the game manager  himself left a comment on discord about all this situation - he told something like "hamas did attack on music festival and israel bombed a hospital in return" and "israel bullied the people in gaza for decades" -it makes me really sad all of the miss facts and to see that the people in world are actually believe this 5 cents propaganda against israel- the bbc news were wrong by their reports and after they recognise their mistake they didn't even bothered to correct it and let everyone keep believe that it 'true'-the missile that hit the shiba hospital was shooted by their own people and hands of the people of hamas/gaza,they shoot on israel and their missile lost it track and hit their own hospital and after it went cry/claimed that israel "did it"...and about the "bullying them for years"- it's really not israel fault that muslims has such a low brains,the entire world is sending money to them,even israel that hamas is shooting at them is sending to them money and mutual aid,and what are they doing with all of that help from the world?they bulid schools/roads/hospitals??no ,they just keep buy cheap 5 cents misseles and keep shoot them on israel and threaten the world that europe and america "are next" -.-' ...they get money,who's that fault they don't have engineers or construction workers or knowledge or even half brain to do anything?and that they don't care about their own kids or people and would sacrifice any single one of them for the solely purpose of their shariha/ brain idiotic?-like what do they want?and israel will send people into gaza to build buildings and nighberhoods for them??maybe also feed them from the plate and wipe their ass after it?, so who's there to 'blame'?there is no one to talk with ,in israel they call it "no partner".

Like seriously- how can say such a thing as "bully them",it's enough 1 airplane to take down whole gaza,it enough 4-5 airplanes to take over the whole middle east,israel army has 25.000 airplanes...they can easily wipe down whole gaza if they just wanted to,from the air,but they choose to send walking soldiers into it,risk those soldiers lives,and make "arrests" of only terror operatives,instead of simply kill everyone..because israel don't want to hurt innocent people and cause any unnecessary harm to anyone or anything- like where did you see more moral and respectful army/country than this in the entire world??
  • [MOD]ShadowRo
    edited December 2023
    1. On discord the GM says from the beginning:
    "This is not an official answer and any opinions here are my own and do not necessarily reflect the views of Z8Games".

2. No one holds the absolute universal truth, especially regarding this subject - although each of us tilts the scales towards one of the sides, we must take into account that our opinions are based only on the information we have, and the information so far they can be true, false or not entirely true ( as compromised ) - so will the conclusion we reach.

3. On this topic:
    When a clear conclusion universally recognized by everyone will be drawn - then a correct decision can be made.

P.S. This topic will be closed for the moment precisely to avoid escalating the discussion on this very sensitive subject.
    Gamer since 1997
This discussion has been closed.