cf client error

i played on void island, after some time error appear and i need to leave this room and after many times i got ban for 1 hour
what ?
could you fix your game ?

Comments

• Depend on the error you get.
    Can you remember the error code ( or printscreen the error next time when happen )
    If you get Error 31_9 means some of your client files are alterated and if you choose to ignore the error and keep trying to play may result in a ban.
    See this topic about 31_9:
    https://forum.z8games.com/discussion/325292/file-modifications/p1

Gamer since 1997
  • @[MOD]ShadowRo said:
    Depend on the error you get.
    Can you remember the error code ( or printscreen the error next time when happen )
    If you get Error 31_9 means some of your client files are alterated and if you choose to ignore the error and keep trying to play may result in a ban.
    See this topic about 31_9:
    https://forum.z8games.com/discussion/325292/file-modifications/p1

26 or 27 error

• Next time when happen made a print screen ( press prtsc key )
    Go to ... My Documents \ Cross Fire \ you can find here the printscreen made by game, right click on the .bmp image -> send to -> compressed zip folder (will create a .zip archive with the image)
    Login website -> hower mouse over your name top left and a menu will open -> click send support ticket -> click submit a ticket -> check crossfire support, click next -> select bug report (on the top)
    on subject write the error name ( Example : Error 27_0 )
    on message details write other details, as: game type / map and what actions in game you was doing in the moment you ge the error
    on the bottom of the ticket click add file -> click choose file and browse to My Documents \ Cross fire \ and select the zip file you created , click open
    write the verification image text ( no spaces between chars )
    click submit.

Some players experience issues with some twitch sprays and get a error when try to use in game, check what spray in game you have set and try to change-it.

Gamer since 1997