black market

delilandelilan Beginner

My chance of winning is 1%. What is the reason?

Comments

• nuga120nuga120 Beginner

why do u say that?

• FATH3RFATH3R Worthy

Your chance is actually lower than that. The reason is because people like you will continue to play it, shoveling money at z8, while complaining about the rates.

• unknwnsldrunknwnsldr Beginner

With the times as they are ...It seems Nero never died! And the dwindling amount of players on Crossfire to our dismay. I think it would be a wise business move to cut prices in half and make those old rifles that are only available with ZP make those so they can be permanent weapons, they would go like hotcakes and you would have a huge lump sum of our money! Gambling is just that so no tears on that issue. I believe there should be more incentives. Like using the crystal's to upgrade the M-4A1and the AK-47 so they can be superguns..gotta stimulate more! I can remember when the servers were packed and the rookie server was always full but in North America there are very few servers getting full...inject the economy! It will come back threefold!
    P.S. I hope you enjoyed the "wise business move to cut prices in half" I hope it made you laugh

• makotimakoti Beginner
    edited June 26

It would be great, if there would be Weapon Pieces in the Crates and the perma... eG 200 for the perma gun like in ZM so u had a guarenteed chance of getting the gun if u spin some hundred of 1 type of crate

• Sweet_CatSweet_Cat Squire

@makoti said:
    It would be great, if there would be Weapon Pieces in the Crates and the perma... eG 200 for the perma gun like in ZM so u had a guarenteed chance of getting the gun if u spin some hundred of 1 type of crate

I completely agree

• Sweet_CatSweet_Cat Squire
    edited July 2

@delilan said:
    My chance of winning is 1%. What is the reason?

the chance personally, as for me, is tied to the region where you play , since this is a Canadian localization, respectively, they have a greater chance of falling out, + large countries that contribute most of the money to the game (unfortunately, I can't name them because the moderators consider the _mention _of these countries to be racism and immediately delete the post)

• jamesfitjamesfit Beginner

@makoti said:

Do you think that if the boxes are so full, it could lead to a huge overfarm? By and large, there are cheats and bots for every game, and the task of the game developers is to reduce this dishonest farming to a minimum and equalize the forces.

• It would be awesome to win something.

• Thanks for the info i will try to figure it out for more

• G3nobeeG3nobee Beginner

Number one rule in any gambling house " The House Always Wins "

• The entire look of your website is excellent, let alone the content! Also visit my web page - what is ecommerce

• Millions of capsules zero gain,fucking scratches

• edited September 8

With the instances as they are ...It appears Nero in no way died! And the dwindling quantity of gamers on Crossfire to our dismay. I assume it'd be a smart enterprise pass to reduce charges in 1/2 of and make the ones vintage rifles which might be handiest to be had with ZP make the ones in order that they may be everlasting weapons, they might pass like hotcakes and you'll have a large lump sum of our money! Gambling is simply that so no tears on that issue. I trust there must be greater incentives. Like the usage of the crystal's to improve the M-4A1and the AK-forty seven in order that they may be superguns..gotta stimulate greater in time when dissertation writing service do papers for me ! I can bear in mind whilst the servers have been packed and the rookie server changed into usually complete however in North America there are only a few servers getting complete...inject the economy! It will come returned threefold!