Regarding disrespect from FreshFox

What is the point you are trying to make across by self-nading other than blatantly disrespecting and denigrating the enemy team ?

Seems like quite a few EU teams don't really care about / respect this tournament, Flipside smurfing 24/7 and now Freshfox doing that kind of cr@p.

I just want to know the "why".

EDIT: @FreshFox: You did the same on our match as well, pulling out m60s and deagle jumping around trying to jump-shoot.

Comments

• Borjah wrote: »
    What is the point you are trying to make across by self-nading other than blatantly disrespecting and denigrating the enemy team ?

Seems like quite a few EU teams don't really care about / respect this tournament, Flipside smurfing 24/7 and now Freshfox doing that kind of cr@p.

I just want to know the "why".

EDIT: @FreshFox: You did the same on our match as well, pulling out m60s and deagle jumping around trying to jump-shoot.
    Is there a rule against using m60 and deagle?
  • What are you talking about F3 smurfing? We sometimes do not have 5 players that are online on a Saturday evening and since we are not allowed to use freaking ringers which still blows my freaking mind how they wanna be a competetive league with all these rules and admins but yeah that's another topic....

And that has nothing do to with us being disrespectful , it's just a fact that we dont have 5 players around sometimes and since we arent allowed to use ringer's we need to give other ppl our accounts so that we could play... As u might know we got DQ'd for that Month bcs of that ..

Maybe they should just change the rule that you're allowed to use a stand-in , like it's for every competetion in every Game ?

Of course i can understand how NA players feel about that kinda things since CFEL is the only thing you guys have to compete at a good level but as i said its really not us being disrespectful just happens to be that sometimes we arent 5 and need to these things to be able to play bcs ringers arent allowed yet.

All i can say is sorry if you guys feel offended by us or feel that we are disrespectful towards you , we are really not we respect each team and each player (except they talk bad about us or something like that ofc)

So yeah , i hope you guys understand our perspective of the Situation.
    GL to all the Teams for the Rest of the Month.

Sorry if i misspelled smth or have some grammatic mistakes (im not from NA :D)

Greetz
    F3.KREEDZ
  • bAZiNGAK93 wrote: »
    What are you talking about F3 smurfing? We sometimes do not have 5 players that are online on a Saturday evening and since we are not allowed to use freaking ringers which still blows my freaking mind how they wanna be a competetive league with all these rules and admins but yeah that's another topic....

And that has nothing do to with us being disrespectful , it's just a fact that we dont have 5 players around sometimes and since we arent allowed to use ringer's we need to give other ppl our accounts so that we could play... As u might know we got DQ'd for that Month bcs of that ..

Maybe they should just change the rule that you're allowed to use a stand-in , like it's for every competetion in every Game ?

Of course i can understand how NA players feel about that kinda things since CFEL is the only thing you guys have to compete at a good level but as i said its really not us being disrespectful just happens to be that sometimes we arent 5 and need to these things to be able to play bcs ringers arent allowed yet.

All i can say is sorry if you guys feel offended by us or feel that we are disrespectful towards you , we are really not we respect each team and each player (except they talk bad about us or something like that ofc)

So yeah , i hope you guys understand our perspective of the Situation.
    GL to all the Teams for the Rest of the Month.

Sorry if i misspelled smth or have some grammatic mistakes (im not from NA :D)

Greetz
    F3.KREEDZ

I believe that's exactly the reason why you are allowed up to 7 (5 + 2 subs) players in your roster.

Asking admins to allow a team with 2 players from their main roster to play with 3 ringers in a cup with money prize while you are already given 2 sub slots is quite greedy in my opinion.

After all, you are getting paid to play and you are sponsored by flipside so maybe having an active roster and 2 subs should not be that much of an issue.

EDIT: Allowing ringers is only going to make things worse, e.g. a team gets DQed and after they smurf/ "ring" for another team for the rest of the tournament. Your logic is flawed.
  • If you want to report an issue with a CFCL team, submit a ticket. The issue regarding F3 has already been dealt with, by the admins, so I suggest laying it to rest.
  • Borjah wrote: »
    All disputes and issue should be added in the score submission ticket. Considering this has been mentioned multiple times, I’m not sure why this is being mentioned here but we will be sure to remember that it has.
    bAZiNGAK93 wrote: »
    What are you talking about F3 smurfing? We sometimes do not have 5 players that are online on a Saturday evening and since we are not allowed to use freaking ringers which still blows my freaking mind how they wanna be a competetive league with all these rules and admins but yeah that's another topic....

We are not every competition of every game. However, we will make note that you have such a strong dislike of these rules and keep that in mind moving forward.

Thank you for your feedback, the both of you.
This discussion has been closed.