WDK youtube

Since some ppl think moonshot is cheating we all decided to record when we play randomly.

Our channel:
http://www.youtube.com/user/WKDcrossfire?feature=mhee

Yes ik were bad and all that jazz just posting for 2sick and others if u wanna watch.

Comments

• Why does everyone copy everFrag

lol People uploaded scrim footage way before everfrag. Don't feel special.
  • MiniWrecka wrote: »
    lol People uploaded scrim footage way before everfrag. Don't feel special.

But everfrag started to upload footage as a team then jeden then on and on..
  • 2sh!t thinks I cheat, so i have to bandi every scrim.
  • Jeden started this movement.

Jeden wasn't even around when we started this
  • whos everfrag...? :o

hahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahhahahaha
  • you guys are going to die soon why make a channel?
  • you guys are going to die soon why make a channel?

That's why .
  • Why does everyone copy everFrag

Because everFrag was the best team ever.
  • SMGTopp wrote: »
    Because everFrag was the best team ever.

Who said we were? fLogic. everFrag was a sponser and they wanted us to upload footage of us playing. At least Jeden and us were around long enough to actually upload a good amount of footage.
  • del1zor1gdel1zor1g Viscount
    you guys are going to die soon why make a channel?

That's what you think.
  • del1zor1gdel1zor1g Viscount
    fLOGIC wrote: »
    You called?

Ring ring ring banana phone
  • This is for you 2sh!t and all themhaters. When I drop a 20 on whatever team you're on, and you start QQin, you have no reason to *****
  • ACE_CKACE_CK Holy Mage
    Who said we were? fLogic. everFrag was a sponser and they wanted us to upload footage of us playing. At least Jeden and us were around long enough to actually upload a good amount of footage.

How has everfrag been alive for so long? The roster has changed so much; only you and blackout are still keeping it 'alive'.
  • CeeKayy wrote: »
    How has everfrag been alive for so long? The roster has changed so much; only you and blackout are still keeping it 'alive'.

The original roster consisted of me matt inxx tori joey and derek(cute). I stopped playing for a month because I moved. When I started playing again (around the end of march) it was the exact same roster. Tori and derek went to basic but that didn't last long. Derek end up getting computer problems and quit. Tori came back and it was the same, just without derek. It only really changed when tori went to defcon.

Let me put it this way; does that mean lifeline is not "lifeline" because of their roster changes?
  • ACE_CKACE_CK Holy Mage
    The original roster consisted of me matt inxx tori joey and derek(cute). I stopped playing for a month because I moved. When I started playing again (around the end of march) it was the exact same roster. Tori and derek went to basic but that didn't last long. Derek end up getting computer problems and quit. Tori came back and it was the same, just without derek. It only really changed when tori went to defcon.

Let me put it this way; does that mean lifeline is not "lifeline" because of their roster changes?

Lifeline doesn't disband every week.

They're dead, and stay dead. Unlike your 'team'.

LifeLine has been scrimming the past week...

so dead
  • fLOGICfLOGIC Squire
    LifeLine has been scrimming the past week...

so dead

He wouldn't know, even if he had a team they would only play Fra[G]enius tier teams.

Don't have such high expectations, Sauce.

We disbanded once. Just goes to show that your 15 year-old logic doesn't know jack on what happened before this morning.

Yes, Ck is 15.
  • ACE_CKACE_CK Holy Mage
    We disbanded once. Just goes to show that your 15 year-old logic doesn't know jack on what happened before this morning.

Yes, Ck is 15.

I'm 16 and you're 17 or 18? You're 'team' did not disband just once.
    I'm 16 and you're 17 or 18? How are you much different than I am? You're 'team' did not disband just once.

When did we disband?

we've had roster changes but we kept the team.
  • When did we disband?

we've had roster changes but we kept the team.

You are an idiot, the team was everfrag, now it's sBn or some stupid sht like that, and the roster is completely different. Fool. Aren't you a nufie?
    I'm 16 and you're 17 or 18? You're 'team' did not disband just once.

Yeh you're 16, stop talking to idiots like snipes, don't steep down to his level of intelligence.
  • heyeh34 wrote: »
    You are an idiot, the team was everfrag, now it's sBn or some stupid sht like that, and the roster is completely different. Fool. Aren't you a nufie?

This guy makes no sense.

Calls me a newfie, I live in Nova scotia. Pure logic.
  • heyeh34 wrote: »
    Yeh you're 16, stop talking to idiots like snipes, don't steep down to his level of intelligence.

Why is Ck talking to himself?